Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

im back!

Go down 
+7
Mailman
UrRight
voter3
board monkey
FFScott
Artie60438
the oracle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: im back!   im back! Empty7/28/2009, 9:10 pm

fowler and the mailman (show name tba later) will debut on air on wjob (am1230) at 6 pm thursday august 6th (yes thats pm) mind you that time slot is likely short term and i expect we will be expanding our horizons sometime in the fall.

anyway it should be fun. i look forward to renewing some old acquaintances lol.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/28/2009, 10:03 pm

That's great news for everyone....well almost everyone Wink
Back to top Go down
FFScott

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/30/2009, 2:08 pm

It will be nice to have something to listen to on 'JOB again in the evening. I will even call your show.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/30/2009, 2:58 pm

great scott and thank you.

oh and by the way if any of you have pests problems (i mean bugs not people like freetime) listen to the show or call me. i got a guy who can fix your issues for a very reasonable price.

thanks again scott! Wink
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/30/2009, 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/30/2009, 8:56 pm

Your link doesn't work
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty7/30/2009, 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 4:53 pm

i guess i now know what artie meant by his first post. im actually sorry it isnt being taken as good news for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 5:02 pm

the oracle wrote:
i guess i now know what artie meant by his first post. im actually sorry it isnt being taken as good news for everyone.

Yeah,some people are always championing "free speech" as long as they're the only ones doing the speaking. As soon as differing opinion comes up,they go ballistic and start falsely accusing them of having an "agenda". I'm looking forward to your show.
Back to top Go down

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 7:53 pm

Rumor around the campfire is Preacher had a complete meltdown when Philpot informed him he"s a sponsor of Fowler and Mailman. I wonder how he will react when Lost Marsh, Meiers Castle and the Lake County Dem Party are announced as sponsors. The mailman is rumored to have been seen talking to Mazur from Horseshoe last night in a private box at the Venue. I wonder what that was about ?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 9:59 pm

Rollo wrote:
Rumor around the campfire is Preacher had a complete meltdown when Philpot informed him he"s a sponsor of Fowler and Mailman.

Wow I hadn't heard that.When I tuned in he was throwing one of his usual,juvenile temper tantrums,ranting incoherently about how they're out to get him. He is obviously frightened to death at the thought of Fowler & the Mailman being on the air. Poor Stevie Sad

Quote :
I wonder how he will react when Lost Marsh, Meiers Castle and the Lake County Dem Party are announced as sponsors. The mailman is rumored to have been seen talking to Mazur from Horseshoe last night in a private box at the Venue. I wonder what that was about ?

This is going to be very entertaining. Smile Does he even have any sponsors left,or did they wise up and disappear like the mail order bride?
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 10:31 pm

Hey Oracle, how can anyone else that would like to be a sponser get ahold of you guys?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/3/2009, 10:57 pm

the email posted earlier in this link is easiest way. just send us a note and ill call you as soon as i can. thanks for asking

as for preacher i heard he went a bit off today but dont know if that was real or a bit. dont really care either. im just trying to put together as entertaining of a show as possible and hope that some of his listeners will become ours. and have no problem if some of ours become his. to me. we could help each other and should look at it that way. im not competing with him. im working at the same station as him.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:02 am

Also I should add. While I would love to have Horseshoe as a sponsor. And it is true Dave was visiting with Mr. Mazur and the Mayor earlier this week, I am certain that any impending signing of them on our show is at least weeks if not months away.

As for the rest of the rumor? No comment at this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
not the

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 10:27 am

Speaking of the preacher, wasn't his thread on the old Times site regarding his radio show, which is very much like this thread in content and purpose, decried as spam. Aren't some of the same people actively participating in this thread without complaint some of the same who constantly complained about that thread?

I'm absolutely shocked that this is allowed to occur here! lol!

Quote :
Terms of Service
We're Free Discussion Board

Online Conduct

It is a condition of your use of this Site that you do not:

•Use any portion of the Site for uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting or otherwise making available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation.

I was thinking of joining this discussion group, but simply cannot be a part of such hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 10:47 am

not the wrote:
Speaking of the preacher, wasn't his thread on the old Times site regarding his radio show, which is very much like this thread in content and purpose, decried as spam. Aren't some of the same people actively participating in this thread without complaint some of the same who constantly complained about that thread?

I'm absolutely shocked that this is allowed to occur here! lol!

In the beginning,no one said a word about Preacher promoting his show. It was only after about 6 months of daily spamming from the freeloading parasite that people started complaining.

Quote :
I was thinking of joining this discussion group, but simply cannot be a part of such hypocrisy.

Yeah,sure you were.im back! Rofl
:swat:
Back to top Go down
not the

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 11:51 am

Quote :
This topic was approved by me, so there is no issue with the Terms of Service.

And the Times approved of the preacher's thread.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 11:59 am

ease up guys. im not doing this show to rehash old fights. i just want to have fun, entertain, and hopefully make a few bucks along the way.

i have no issues with preacher and hope we can help each other to grow our audiences.

one more thing. its no longer a rumor. the lost marsh golf course is now officially the top sponsor of our show
Back to top Go down
voter3

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:00 pm

Its different in at least one way...Steve isnt afraid to say it is his show while the Preacher or whoever used sock puppets. Big difference in my book!
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:02 pm

as for miers castle and the lake county dems? no comment at this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:15 pm

not the wrote:
Quote :
This topic was approved by me, so there is no issue with the Terms of Service.

And the Times approved of the preacher's thread.

Sorry,but the Times never approved anything. At best they looked the other way.

Once again,the parasite known as "Preacher" never had anyone's permission. In fact,he never even had the courage to bring up the subject during the different times he had the Times publisher on.

Quote :
BTW, you're welcome, admin.

Well you've obviously been lurking here for quite a while. Glad to see we're in your head. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:18 pm

voter3 wrote:
Its different in at least one way...Steve isnt afraid to say it is his show while the Preacher or whoever used sock puppets. Big difference in my book!

Not only that,but I expect them to concentrate on legitimate local and state issues,and not posting entries for imaginary horse races and other carnival type games.
Back to top Go down

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 12:43 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
voter3 wrote:

Not only that,but I expect them to concentrate on legitimate local and state issues,and not posting entries for imaginary horse races and other carnival type games.
I predict the whaco on the other board, will make a pain-in-the-ass of herself... Shocked
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 1:00 pm

Actually Free hasnt been bad of late. What I have heard of her on the air, while she is still stubborn in her arguements with the mayor...she has been pretty fair and open minded when talking to other hosts.

And im told she has said she will give us a chance. I dont think she heard me too much on air before so doesnt yet know what to make of me
Back to top Go down

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty8/4/2009, 1:21 pm

the oracle wrote:
Actually Free hasnt been bad of late. What I have heard of her on the air, while she is still stubborn in her arguements with the mayor...she has been pretty fair and open minded when talking to other hosts.

And im told she has said she will give us a chance. I dont think she heard me too much on air before so doesnt yet know what to make of me
Well, I'm actually thinking of calling in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im back!   im back! Empty

Back to top Go down

im back!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next