Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty
PostSubject: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/14/2010, 7:53 pm

http://www.villageofmanhattan.org/

Orange signs plastered everywhere for a looser. What a trashed town compared to where I go for a reprieve.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/17/2010, 10:40 am

My point is, look at the website and compare it to GO Hammond! They need to hire this outfit that keeeps up to date info for Hammond, IN.
Can't even compare it to the website in Manhattan, IL or any other cityfor that matter.
Reading GoHammond is like reading 2 years ago stuff.

Everything is outdated,...nothing newsworthy...not informative, and though they got rid of the Health Dept, it[s still there.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/17/2010, 1:03 pm

How about a positive post once a month or so, UR?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/17/2010, 8:11 pm

Ok...I love Indiana.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/17/2010, 8:31 pm

Thank you.

I like it too, even though I get crap from my in-laws about the flatness and hickness. There are lots of places I would like to visit, but no one place that sticks in my mind for living (retiring).
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty4/18/2010, 9:25 am

KarenT wrote:
Thank you.

I like it too, even though I get crap from my in-laws about the flatness and hickness. There are lots of places I would like to visit, but no one place that sticks in my mind for living (retiring).

Hot Springs, ARK, this place where you own a condo on a beautiful lake. That's where my bro plans to go.

My younger sis is planning a possible move to Florida....my other bro has a house in MI on a lake. My daughter is in LA.

I have lots of places to go after they get done moving...and I can live free!

Oh, my roots are in MO, so my cousins/aunts/uncles former classmates, etc. I go there once a year.

I know one thing: I'm not staying in one place.

Though my parents reside in a beautiful home on a private lake, I still hate Michigan. Too rural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:   This is where I go,,,and then come back to this: Empty

Back to top Go down

This is where I go,,,and then come back to this:
Page 1 of 1