Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Steele is a comical wingnut

Go down 
+3
WhitingLib
Heretic
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/5/2010, 8:54 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Frankly, I don't give a damn about local politics, and I sure as hell don't want to discuss it on the National Forum.
Me neither. UrRight,Please stay on the topic which is about Michael Steele. You can start all the threads you want about local stuff in the local forums like Illinois,Hammond,Cook County,etc.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 1:07 pm

Looks as if Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Tis going to keep his job for the time being. I heard parts of the Limbecile show and he wasn't calling for him to resign.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 1:54 pm

Thank you, Jon, for helping me maintain my sanity amongst all the madness.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Steele Crazy After All These Years
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/6/2010, 9:31 pm

The GOP wants him out for speaking his mind. I like the guy for standing on his own two feet and telling it "like it is".

The GOP wants him out because they have a special line drawn. If you dare step over that line, and it doesn't fall in line with their special thing they represent, then they are the first to toss you out.

Same goes with the Democrats.

Just for being a truthful person and telling it like it is. It will not be a war won. It has been going on for thousands of years.

And many soldiers bled blood for an endless war. I respect him for telling the truth and standing on his own principles, which is the TRUTH. Nine years later, what have we won?

Not even IWAKIE police can pretend they want to take over by being trained as cops. How long does it take an Amerian to become a "cop"? Hey, nine years?

This crap over Afghanistan will only lead to many more years of bloodshed with our soldiers.

How safe is our own America? Less safe than the wars over there. They can't offer to pay for them, yet they have the wealth, the oil.

While our own country looses our love ones, the politicians are nothing but puss-sies.

Make the politicians spend two weeks in combat, and believe me, they will withdraw and our USA will become protected right after. We don't need freedom to fight for...that was WWII. This is a political war. Just ask any WWII vet.

We have NO borders closed, and our country still gets slighted by almost being bombed by underwear idiots, undercover Russion spies...yet, we are so to be conscerned about a war that will never end...spending OUR money, yet they get to keep their OIL. Fluck both administrations, now and before.

No common sense. NO common sense..

Close the borders, bring the troops home, straighten out our own country. You can't help them unless you help US.

If you want to thank a soldier...bring him/her and all home and tell them to protect OUR freedom. This is not WWII. Again, this is over something stupid, that actually caused our country to spiral down to devastation. Housing, the banks, the big shots on wall-street...etc. Hey, we're rebuilding countries wealthier than us, using out money and watching our country go to hell.

Cuz anyone can and knows they can slip in here and destroy America because they drained our money, and are now draining the blood of young soldiers.

I truly believe the armed forces, all of them "brainwash" poor kids so young...

All the big-shot politicians in Washington need to spend 2 or three weeks as actual soldiers and come home. So we can watch them walk their talk.

Won't happen, cuz they make money off our soldiers' dying.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/7/2010, 1:36 pm

Heretic wrote:
Thank you, Jon, for helping me maintain my sanity amongst all the madness.

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 9:40 am

Alright, Scorp...I babbled off course.

Here is my point: As far as linking Blago to national politics...and also IL being the most corrupt, in-debt state, 37 other states are claiming bankruptcy as IL is, never giving a thought that the politicians themselves are the people who brought down the states.

To clarify something: I voted for Blago the first time, because at the time I resided in IL.

I emailed Gov. Schwarzassole in California when back last fall I believe, he was blaming the illegals for costing Medi-cal and occupying the prisons. He stated it would be cheaper to build (invest) one billion bucks to build a prison in Mexico and ship them back home. I don't recall now, what his intention was to solve the Medi-cal problem that the illegals eat up.

But, I emailed his office begging him to follow through with his idea of building the prison down there, and to ask every state to join him to build more. Afterall, he stated one billion was a heck of a lot cheaper to build and ship them back there, "so they can house and feed them".

Here comes the real point of how local politicians talk but don't "walk" the talk....

As soon as AZ announced stricter enforcement of an already Federal law requiring illegals to be deported, they (CA) called for a boycott on AZ. AZ retailiates by saying, "Fine, we'll shut off the electrical supply".

It was announced today three or four other states are going to follow AZ in enforcing the illegal issue.

So, my point is, I email to all the states if I feel it affects all of us. I don't sit and bitch on a board.

Regarding Steele, my point is, he spoke his mind, he's free to do that, and yet McCain and the rest call on his resignation. Why? For "FREE SPEECH"? No, for telling it like it is.

We have a terrible war that will never be "won". We have a terrible oil leak, that I believe will destroy our economy and eco-system far worse than anyone can imagine.

We have BP not living up to their word on paying over 500 fishermen the monthly ck and not answering them as to what is going on. Hell, they don't even answer the POTUS.

Then we have the POTUS today, visiting MO and some other state, promoting everyone to vote for "SO and SO". He should forget about promoting candidates, and settle in behind that desk and deal with the real problems.

The oil spill, for one, he should be demanding answers right now from BP and not be campaigning. He should be making sure those fishermen who lost their livlihood get reimbursed as promised. What are they living on, and how do they pay their bills? He doesn't seem concerned.

Yes, he has a lot on his hands. Too much on his hands to be flying to MO and the other states to promote people to vote in so and so for senate, etc.

He's suppose to solve problems, not create or ignore them.

If you think what Steele said isn't true...point it out to me. War is not the first on POTUS' mind...Oil is not the first on his mind...campaigning is.

Allow those future candidates to do their own dirty work.

Steel spoke the truth...and the Republicans are assholes for saying he should be thrown out.

I wonder what will happen with our economy say one year from now? People (fishermen) can't fish, the wealthy can't get their shrimp or clams. Restaurants barely surviving and tourism is down now...and I have a hefty hunch BP is ready to call it quits if those new wells don't solve the problem.

We will be in a Depression; not in a double-dip recession. Why? Because this problem of the oil leak, Obama is out campaigning. When and if it ever stops gushing....the east coast will no longer have money to pay their taxes or stay in business.

I just like a politician that dares to stand up regardles what party and "tell it like it is".

People want those kind of politicians, instead of the prolonged b.s.

The other reason I brought up Blago...like I said...thought the guy was so gung-ho about ending corruption, and following his trial, the Stroger-Pussy-Face idiot who is now hiring left and right, but the state is broke, it makes you wonder if this absolutely goes on in every state...which will eventually lead to all of us not trusting any politician.

Our economy was hell bent on the housing issue which led to the banks, cars, etc. Now there is something completely out of control: the war, the oil leak.

A weaker economy, millions more out of work and all those politicians care about is getting someone elected. That's all I'm pissed about.

Never will win Afghanistan. We have the same problems here, but with gangs, infrastructure, corrupt politicians, that just manifests a whole lot of problems, and the only solution the politicians can come up with is, "Vote for me...I'll change things". Truth is...nothing changes but the changing of the guards in Washington.

The economy will be worse than you can ever imagine by this time, next year. Instead of "spreading the wealth," we are "spreading the oil they claimed we never had....

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 10:03 am

UrRight wrote:
Alright, Scorp...I babbled off course.
And you're doing it again right here. >off-topic stuff deleted<

Quote :
Regarding Steele, my point is, he spoke his mind, he's free to do that, and yet McCain and the rest call on his resignation. Why? For "FREE SPEECH"? No, for telling it like it is.
The Republicans have wanted to get rid of Steele for months. He's been a huge embarrassment since his election.
Quote :

If you think what Steele said isn't true...point it out to me.
"Keep in mind again, federal candidates, this was a war of Obama's choosing. This is not something the United States had actively prosecuted or wanted to engage in,"

That was a flat out lie. Afghanistan has been a military theater of war since shortly after 9/11 and prosecuted by GW Bush.

Quote :
Steel spoke the truth...and the Republicans are assholes for saying he should be thrown out.
No,as I pointed out earlier,Steele lied. Think of Steele as the crazy Uncle you can't get rid of at a formal function. You end up spending your whole evening walking on pins and needles and hoping he doesn't embarrass you.
This gaffe will eventually be forgotten until he makes his next stupid remark.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 10:34 am

Point accepted, but count in the other hundreds who do the same.

Like the politician who yelled out, "Liar".

The Ex-VP coming out as a humping poodle.

Edwards, the guy who cheats on his cancer-ridden wife.

Clinton and his cigar....with Monica.

Sanford in love, traveling on taxpayers' money in love with an Argentina woman...

Why stop there...beyond the Repos and Demos you have those Rev(s)...reving up thier sex lives having out of wedlock kids...

That's my point...they're all full of the stupid shitz they say or do. what
Steele said is minor in comparison to these two-faced any party they belong to.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 10:41 am

I don't understand this "flood control" telling you to wait a minute after you already hit sbmit. Then you wait a minute and submit it, you end up having duplicate posts.

This is the duplicate of the above I wiped out.

And, it IS Obama's war...he may not have started it...but it's in his hands now.

Why the fuss...?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 3:34 pm

UrRight wrote:
Point accepted, but count in the other hundreds who do the same.
The Ex-VP coming out as a humping poodle.
That has yet to be proven.
Quote :
Steele said is minor in comparison to these two-faced any party they belong to.
What's been overlooked in all this is that Steele was suggesting that candidates use the lie that Obama started the war,as a talking point.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/8/2010, 7:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
And, it IS Obama's war...he may not have started it...but it's in his hands now.

Which mean's it wasn't a war of Obama's choosing, like Steele suggested. That makes him either a liar, or an idiot. I'm fine with either.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/9/2010, 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/9/2010, 9:14 am

Doesn't that mean he's going somewhere? Trying to remember what teacher said about double negatives decades ago.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/9/2010, 12:15 pm

Heretic wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Which mean's it wasn't a war of Obama's choosing, like Steele suggested. That makes him either a liar, or an idiot. I'm fine with either.

You deal with the cards you were dealt with. If he inherited the war, and he has the choice of ending it, why then is it not "HIS WAR". Taking responsibility for something you are against is a stand-up guy. He promised to bring the troops home.

You forget the blame game. I don't fall for that. You may inherit the game, but you have an option to either keep your word and end it, or do the opposite, and he did the opposite. My relative is a CIA agent....he was long ago shipped to Afghanistan way before they invaded Iraq. But I'm not suppose to know that. There's more to the story than anyone knows.

I don't think Obama is capable of understanding the war. He is fed everyday, and can't think for himself. Unless it's pre-written and on a teleprompter. He is NOT experienced enough. He would have NOT booted out McChrystal. He instead would have listened...maybe he Obama is unapproachable on subjects he is not quite experienced or informed about. He embarrased the USA just kicking McChrystal out for all he did for America.

He has the power to end the shitz right now and take care of America and forget that religious/terrorist war. We already have terrorist home-grown here, cells, etc. We have no business being over there fixing up their gov't when ours is broken and divided the U.S.

Our own country needs our soldiers here, because how can you argue the figures of how many kids died here in Chicago compared to those who died over in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Giving our blood, our money, when we are about to be worst shape than them?

Close the borders, deal with our problems, and forget the rest of the world. We don't have the money anymore.

IT IS HIS PROBLEM, whether he chose it or not. He decided he wanted to be a POTUS and fix it. Well, besides the golf, the basketball courts, the many vacations, the weekly parties, and etc., what has he done? Campaigned.

Campaigned. Just like the rest of the stupid idiots thinking Americans believe change will happen...the only change we see are the states going broke because of the money invested in other countries, him bowing down to Kings/Queens, and Michelle upgraded from J. Crew. Wow...putting a garden in with kids! Wow...as if they didn't have farmers doing the work.

A lot pizzes me off because he lied like Blago. I had that hope in my hand, even though I did not vote for him. I thought maybe I voted wrong, but I don't feel that way anymore. I don't care WHO'S war it was'; it's HIS NOW and he has choices he can make.

If you as a parent face your kid and he/she tells ya they are pregnant, do you blame the partner? No, as a parent you accept what happened and don't blame anyone...you deal with it and try and find the best solution. Keep it or give it away. Poor example, but passing blame gets you no where.

He won't be re-elected, that I know. And, for the record, I hope you remind me next year that the economy will triple tank because of all these "hopes and dreams". He got his votes from the youngsters that had no sense of "Hope and Dreams". They got sold.

IT IS HIS WAR! He can do whatever the hell he wants with it...and he didn't keep his word. He makes up excuses for everything. It's just party time for them - and they sure like to party.

politicians Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/9/2010, 12:46 pm

May not have "CHOSE IT" but he took over what was chosen before he ran. He has the power to end it immediately. A thousand year war that is the cause of our declining economy. He has the whole world in his hands...and he can't handle it.

Buch of nit-picking crap.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/9/2010, 3:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
What's been overlooked in all this is that Steele was suggesting that candidates use the lie that Obama started the war,as a talking point.

That's exactly right. But I suspect that the reason that it's been overlooked is because it's such an outlandish statement... totally unsuitable as a talking point.

But it does speak volumes about just how stupid the Republicans think their supporters really are...

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty7/21/2010, 8:43 pm

Less than 2 weeks and he's in hot water again. Laughing
RNC treasurer accuses Michael Steele of hiding debt
by Susan Gardner
Digg this! Share this on Twitter - RNC treasurer accuses Michael Steele of hiding debtTweet this submit to reddit Share This
Wed Jul 21, 2010 at 09:30:03 AM PDT

Quote :
The party that prides itself on fiscal know-how strikes again:

Quote :
The Republican Party's national organizing body failed to report more than $7 million in debt to federal election officials this year, making it appear to be in better shape than it was as mid-term elections approach in November, a Washington newspaper said Wednesday.

In a memo to GOP budget officers, Republican National Committee Treasurer Randy Pullen accused RNC Chairman Michael Steele and his chief of staff of trying to hide the damaging information from him by ordering other staff members not to communicate with Pullen, the Washington Times reported.
The fur is beginning to fly, and the RNC communications director is pushing back, saying this is all "standard practice." Of course it is, for the party that looooved Enron. Remember what they think is "standard practice" as they weigh in on how horrible the Wall Street reform measures are that are being signed into law by President Obama today.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty1/17/2011, 9:14 pm

Michael Steele: Republicans 'could have used a few more brothers in the house'
Quote :
After "Hardball" host Chris Matthews noted he rarely saw groups of blacks congregating at Republican conventions, Steele replied with his usual candor. "We could have used a few more brothers in the house, there's no doubt about that."
Apparently Mr Steele still does not understand the meaning of the word "token". Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Steele is a comical wingnut   Michael Steele is a comical wingnut - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Steele is a comical wingnut
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2