Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Michael Avenatti

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Michael Avenatti    9/23/2018, 8:16 pm

I think it's time Attorney Avenatti get his own thread. Whether or not this turns into something more he's already achieved some remarkable results and more may be on the way. He also is a possible candidate for POTUS.

Michael Avenatti Says Dr. Christine Blasey Ford 'Not Alone' Days Before Testimony Against Kavanaugh
Quote :
Attorney Michael Avenatti suggested Sunday that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford may not be "alone" in her accusations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Update: Sunday evening Avenatti tweeted, "I represent a woman with credible information regarding Judge Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify. The nomination must be withdrawn."

However, in a follow-up tweet, Avenatti denied that his client was Deborah Ramirez, a second classmate of Kavanaugh's who came forth this week.

Avenatti tweeted a cryptic message Sunday morning that Ford, who has accused Judge Kavanaugh of assaulting her in the early 1980s, could be joined by other accusers. He specifically referenced Kavanaugh's close friend Mark Judge, who was also a student at the elite Georgetown Prep High School and who Ford says was in the room during the attempted sexual assault from Kavanaugh. Judge has denied the allegations but Avenatti insisted to CNN earlier in the week that President Donald Trump "immediately" pull Kavanaugh's nomination.

"All indications are that Dr. Ford is not alone. Buckle up -- that includes you Mark Judge. #Basta," Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels, tweeted Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/24/2018, 9:46 pm

Avenatti says more Kavanaugh accusations will go public within 48 hours: 'I state facts and have evidence to back it up'
Quote :
Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for adult-film star Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump, now says he has a client who will reveal allegations against embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh within 48 hours -- shortly before Kavanaugh is set to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee amid other sexual misconduct accusations.

"Let me just be really clear about something," Avenatti said in an interview with CNN on Monday night. "They know that I do not traffic in rumor and nonsense. I state facts and I have evidence to back it up. I would not make these allegations lightly."

Earlier Monday, Avenatti said that the unnamed woman knew Kavanaugh around the time of high school but attended a different school. The woman, according to the attorney, has had multiple security clearances from the U.S. government, including the State Department and Justice Department.

"I’m highly confident in the accusations that are going to be made by my client," Avenatti said. "As it relates to the woman whose name will be publicly disclosed, multiple security clearances have been issued by the federal government."
This woman has asked to speak to the FBI and offered to take a lie detector test per another interview that I saw earlier tonight. Avenatti was extremely confident that everyone would take he seriously.
I Like MIke! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 11:20 am

As Promised... Very Happy

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugged and raped
Quote :



The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.
Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys." She said "I became the victim" of one such rape "where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

A third accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday publicly identified herself and alleged that Kavanaugh and others while in high school spiked the drinks of girls at parties to make it easier for them to be gang raped.

Julie Swetnick's stunning claims, made on the eve of a Senate committee hearing for Kavanaugh and another accuser, came in an affidavit to a Senate staffer that was released by her lawyer.

The White House had no immediate comment on Swetnick's allegations, which were signed under penalty of perjury. Her accusations against Kavanaugh could make an already imperiled nomination even less likely to succeed.

Swetnick, 55, identified herself as a resident of Washington, D.C., who has held multiple clearances for work done at the Treasury Department, U.S. Mint, IRS, State Department and Justice Department, among others.

Swetnick, in the affidavit posted on Twitter by Avenatti, claims that she saw Kavanaugh, as a high school student in Maryland in the early 1980s, "drink excessively at many" house parties in suburban Maryland.

She said he engaged in "abusive and physically agressive behavior toward girls."

During the years of 1981 and 1982 she said she learned of efforts by Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge and others "to spike the drinks of girls at house parties I attended with grain alcohol and/or drugs so as to cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

Certain girls were targeted by those boys, and "it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy."

Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."

"I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh," Swetnick said.

She also said in her affidavit sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee that in approximately 1982 "I became the victim of one of these 'gang' or 'train' rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

"Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people," Swetnick said.

"During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me, I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking."

She says that she shared the story of her own alleged gang rape, which she says took place around 1982, with "at least two other people" shortly after it occurred.

A Sworn affidavit by a woman who has had multiple US Security Clearances. Kinda hard to ignore if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 1:29 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
As Promised... Very Happy

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugged and raped
Quote :



   The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.
   Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
   Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys." She said "I became the victim" of one such rape "where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

A third accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday publicly identified herself and alleged that Kavanaugh and others while in high school spiked the drinks of girls at parties to make it easier for them to be gang raped.

Julie Swetnick's stunning claims, made on the eve of a Senate committee hearing for Kavanaugh and another accuser, came in an affidavit to a Senate staffer that was released by her lawyer.

The White House had no immediate comment on Swetnick's allegations, which were signed under penalty of perjury. Her accusations against Kavanaugh could make an already imperiled nomination even less likely to succeed.

Swetnick, 55, identified herself as a resident of Washington, D.C., who has held multiple clearances for work done at the Treasury Department, U.S. Mint, IRS, State Department and Justice Department, among others.

Swetnick, in the affidavit posted on Twitter by Avenatti, claims that she saw Kavanaugh, as a high school student in Maryland in the early 1980s, "drink excessively at many" house parties in suburban Maryland.

She said he engaged in "abusive and physically agressive behavior toward girls."

During the years of 1981 and 1982 she said she learned of efforts by Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge and others "to spike the drinks of girls at house parties I attended with grain alcohol and/or drugs so as to cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

Certain girls were targeted by those boys, and "it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy."

Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."

"I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh," Swetnick said.

She also said in her affidavit sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee that in approximately 1982 "I became the victim of one of these 'gang' or 'train' rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

"Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people," Swetnick said.

"During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me, I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking."

She says that she shared the story of her own alleged gang rape, which she says took place around 1982, with "at least two other people" shortly after it occurred.

A Sworn affidavit by a woman who has had multiple US Security Clearances. Kinda hard to ignore if you ask me.

Let me see if I have this straight:

1. She attended parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.
2. She continued to attend parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.
3. She reported nothing about the gang rapes that allegedly were perpetrated upon other girls, nor did she make any attempts to notify authorities while these alleged rapes were taking place in order to prevent these other girls from being gang raped.

Sounds like quite the stand-up gal, wouldn't you say?
Who wouldn't believe someone of such stellar character?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 3:10 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
As Promised... Very Happy

New Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick details parties where girls allegedly were drugged and raped
Quote :



   The lawyer Michael Avenatti on Wednesday identified another accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, Washington resident Julie Swetnick.
   Swetnick, in an affidavit posted online by Avenatti, claims that Kavanaugh, as a high school student in the early 1980s, with others spiked the drinks of girls at house parties with grain alcohol and/or drugs to "cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "
   Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Mark Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys." She said "I became the victim" of one such rape "where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

A third accuser of Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday publicly identified herself and alleged that Kavanaugh and others while in high school spiked the drinks of girls at parties to make it easier for them to be gang raped.

Julie Swetnick's stunning claims, made on the eve of a Senate committee hearing for Kavanaugh and another accuser, came in an affidavit to a Senate staffer that was released by her lawyer.

The White House had no immediate comment on Swetnick's allegations, which were signed under penalty of perjury. Her accusations against Kavanaugh could make an already imperiled nomination even less likely to succeed.

Swetnick, 55, identified herself as a resident of Washington, D.C., who has held multiple clearances for work done at the Treasury Department, U.S. Mint, IRS, State Department and Justice Department, among others.

Swetnick, in the affidavit posted on Twitter by Avenatti, claims that she saw Kavanaugh, as a high school student in Maryland in the early 1980s, "drink excessively at many" house parties in suburban Maryland.

She said he engaged in "abusive and physically agressive behavior toward girls."

During the years of 1981 and 1982 she said she learned of efforts by Kavanaugh, his friend Mark Judge and others "to spike the drinks of girls at house parties I attended with grain alcohol and/or drugs so as to cause girls to lose inhibitions and their ability to say 'No.' "

Certain girls were targeted by those boys, and "it was usually a girl that was especially vulnerable because she was alone at the party or shy."

Swetnick said these efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddy Judge were done so the girls "could then be 'gang raped' in a side room or bedroom by a 'train' of numerous boys."

"I have a firm recollection of seeing boys lined up outside rooms at many of these parties waiting for their 'turn' with a girl inside the room. These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh," Swetnick said.

She also said in her affidavit sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee that in approximately 1982 "I became the victim of one of these 'gang' or 'train' rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present."

"Shortly after the incident, I shared what had transpired with at least two other people," Swetnick said.

"During the incident, I was incapacitated without my consent and unable to fight off the boys raping me, I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes or something similar placed in what I was drinking."

She says that she shared the story of her own alleged gang rape, which she says took place around 1982, with "at least two other people" shortly after it occurred.

A Sworn affidavit by a woman who has had multiple US Security Clearances. Kinda hard to ignore if you ask me.

Let me see if I have this straight:
You don't
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:

1. She attended parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.
Yes,but there's no evidence she knew beforehand that gang rapes would occur
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
2. She continued to attend parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.
See previous answer
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
3. She reported nothing about the gang rapes that allegedly were perpetrated upon other girls, nor did she make any attempts to notify authorities while these alleged rapes were taking place in order to prevent these other girls from being gang raped.
Facts not in evidence. There are other people that will confirm her allegations if necessary.

Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
Sounds like quite the stand-up gal, wouldn't you say?
Yes,Coming forward and signing a sworn affidavit takes courage knowing that she would certainly face judgment from knuckle dragging  Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynists like yourself.
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
Who wouldn't believe someone of such stellar character?
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynists like yourself.

Do you believe that an FBI investigation into her allegations is warranted? Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 3:25 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
 
Let me see if I have this straight:
You don't
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:

1. She attended parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.[\b]




Yes,but there's no evidence she knew beforehand that gang rapes would occur






Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
2. She continued to attend parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.




See previous answer


What the hell do you mean, "see previous answer"?
She allegedly had witnessed gang rapes occurring at these parties. Why would she continue to attend such parties?




Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
 
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
3. She reported nothing about the gang rapes that allegedly were perpetrated upon other girls, nor did she make any attempts to notify authorities while these alleged rapes were taking place in order to prevent these other girls from being gang raped.

Facts not in evidence. There are other people that will confirm her allegations if necessary.


Of course there are "facts not in evidence". If there were, we would have "evidence" of her reporting these alleged gang rapes.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 6:25 pm

Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
 
Let me see if I have this straight:
You don't
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:

1. She attended parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.[/b]
Yes,but there's no evidence she knew beforehand that gang rapes would occur


Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
2. She continued to attend parties at which she was certain that gang rapes were occurring.

See previous answer
What the hell do you mean, "see previous answer"?
She allegedly had witnessed gang rapes occurring at these parties. Why would she continue to attend such parties?
See previous answer as in my prior answer. If you can't figure that out I can't help you.

Artie60438 wrote:
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
 
Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:
3. She reported nothing about the gang rapes that allegedly were perpetrated upon other girls, nor did she make any attempts to notify authorities while these alleged rapes were taking place in order to prevent these other girls from being gang raped.

Facts not in evidence. There are other people that will confirm her allegations if necessary.

Trump Worshiping Racist Misogynist wrote:

Of course there are "facts not in evidence". If there were, we would have "evidence" of her reporting these alleged gang rapes.
Rolling Eyes  "facts not in evidence" refers to you making shit up even though you've never met the woman. I suggest you stop taking cues from your master Trump and wait until all the facts are in.

As this is obviously over your head Sleep
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 6:40 pm

This new allegation absolutely must be investigated.  An FBI investigation is now mandatory.  The Republicans cannot put anyone that had anything to do with a gang rape, or multiple gang rapes, on the Supreme Court without an investigation and full public questioning of everyone involved.

I just hope that Dr Ford can wake up the GOP tomorrow, before it's too late.  This is, or should be beyond political considerations at this point.  I can't understand why Kavanaugh wouldn't want his name cleared.  I mean, if he didn't do all the stuff he is accused of doing...

Look. If he is really simply a victim of a political "smear job" by the Democrats, then the GOP should be pushing for an investigation at once.   It might delay the nomination.  But so what?  If they can prove that these allegations were manufactured, they could absolutely destroy the Democrats...

But instead of doing that, they appear to have chosen to try and ram through the nomination, consequences be damned.  It's reckless and irresponsible not to have a full FBI investigation, period.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 8:10 pm

Scorpion wrote:
 
Look. If he is really simply a victim of a political "smear job" by the Democrats, then the GOP should be pushing for an investigation at once.   It might delay the nomination.  But so what?  

"But so what?"
Jesus H. Christ, Scorpion - the only purpose of this entire sad episode is to delay the nomination. If you can't even admit that, then I don't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 8:38 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
 
Look. If he is really simply a victim of a political "smear job" by the Democrats, then the GOP should be pushing for an investigation at once.   It might delay the nomination.  But so what?  

"But so what?"
Jesus H. Christ, Scorpion - the only purpose of this entire sad episode is to delay the nomination. If you can't even admit that, then I don't know what else to say.

I realize that that the Democrats didn't want Kavanaugh on the Court.  But we're way beyond that at this point.  

Without a thorough investigation, Kavanaugh is done.  It's a shame that it's all played out like this.  The GOP should never have removed the filibuster from the Supreme Court Nomination process.  A nominee should have broad bipartisan support.

I suggest a compromise nominee... like maybe Merrick Garland.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438



Posts : 9729

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    9/26/2018, 9:29 pm

Scorpion wrote:
 I can't understand why Kavanaugh wouldn't want his name cleared.  I mean, if he didn't do all the stuff he is accused of doing...
I don't either. If I were Kavanaugh I would be demanding an FBI investigation. He's a smart guy. He's got to know that these allegations will follow him around for the rest of his life unless he's cleared by the FBI.

Neil Gorsuch went to the same school as Kavanaugh. Democrats were just as unified against him as we are against Kavanaugh but there were no allegations because obviously he never did anything to warrant them.

A fourth woman has now put forth an allegation but it's anonymous and it was sent to a Republican Senator from Colorado. False flag maybe trying to muddy up the waters perhaps?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 1:34 pm

Scorpion wrote:
This new allegation absolutely must be investigated.  An FBI investigation is now mandatory.  The Republicans cannot put anyone that had anything to do with a gang rape, or multiple gang rapes, on the Supreme Court without an investigation and full public questioning of everyone involved.


https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/michael-avenatti-turns-radioactive-liberals-blame-porn-lawyer-kavanaugh-nomination

Michael Avenatti Turns Radioactive As Liberals Blame Porn Lawyer For Kavanaugh Confirmation



by Tyler Durden
Sat, 10/06/2018 - 13:40

Following Friday's announcement by GOP swing voter Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) that she would vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, the left flipped on one of its recent heroes; Michael Avenatti.
In a fiery speech announcing her decision, Collins ripped unsupported claims by Avenatti's client, Julie Swetnick, that Kavanaugh facilitated a Cosby-esque "gang rape" operation while in high school.
Some of the allegations levied against Judge Kavanaugh illustrate why the presumption of innocence is so important. I am thinking in particular not of the allegations raised by Professor Ford, but of the allegation that, when he was a teenager, Judge Kavanaugh drugged multiple girls and used their weakened state to facilitate gang rape.
This outlandish allegation was put forth without any credible supporting evidence and simply parroted public statements of others. That such an allegation can find its way into the Supreme Court confirmation process is a stark reminder about why the presumption of innocence is so ingrained in our American consciousness. -Sen. Susan


Don't think you guys really thought this through.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 1:51 pm

In Tyler we trust.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 2:32 pm

Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?
Back to top Go down
Admin



Posts : 3928

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 2:36 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man! How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man!  How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"

It's different for one very clear reason: I'm not making a statement or an accusation. I am axing a simple question in order to clarify Heretic's rather oblique post.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 2:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
by Tyler Durden

Not a Palahniuk fan, huh?

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 2:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
Admin wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man!  How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"

It's different for one very clear reason: I'm not making a statement or an accusation. I am axing a simple question in order to clarify Heretic's rather oblique post.

I don't think that Heretic has ever characterized Avenatti as his "knight in shining armor."

"Not a statement or accusation"...give me a frickin' break!

Do you still beat your wife?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 3:20 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Admin wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man!  How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"

It's different for one very clear reason: I'm not making a statement or an accusation. I am axing a simple question in order to clarify Heretic's rather oblique post.

I don't think that Heretic has ever characterized Avenatti as his "knight in shining armor."

"Not a statement or accusation"...give me a frickin' break!

Do you still beat your wife?

Again, I merely axed him a question. I was not trying to trap him with a 'Do you still beat your wife' type of question, but even if I was, he could quite easily say something along the lines of, 'I have never considered Avenatti to be my knight in shining armor', and that would be the end of that.
The problem I see with lefties is that they either overthink things, or they don't think at all. There usually doesn't seem to be any reasonable middle ground.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 3:25 pm

Avenatti's just a lawyer, man. Just a fucking lawyer. Good lord...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 3:27 pm

Heretic wrote:
Avenatti's just a lawyer, man.  Just a fucking lawyer.  Good lord...

See how easy that was?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

avatar

Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 3:30 pm

Didn't realize you valued my opinion that much.  I'm touched.

Emotionally, I mean.  Not in a rapey, Supreme Court Justice kinda way.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/6/2018, 3:52 pm

Heretic wrote:
Didn't realize you valued my opinion that much.  I'm touched.

Emotionally, I mean.  Not in a rapey, Supreme Court Justice kinda way.  

Oh, you mean in a "rapey, Supreme Court Justice kinda way" that never actually happened?
Or, in other words:


https://www.apnews.com/8234f0b8a6194d8b89ff79f9b0c94f35/Kavanaugh-is-confirmed:-Senate-Oks-Supreme-Court-nominee

Here come da judge!
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/7/2018, 10:48 pm

Admin wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man!  How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"

Oh, my!!!!
What to make of this?
Aside from being the target of the usual inhabitants of this forum, I am now under fire from the Administrator!!!! (not to be confused with The Terminator.)
I had, to this moment, presumed that the place of the 'Administrator' was to, well - administer.
I did not realize, to my chagrin, that the function of the 'Administrator' was to jump in whenever one of his favored underlings was having a lapse of logic.
I did not realize that the function of the Grand Exalted 'Administrator' was to take sides in a debate between or among the lesser mortals who may participate in this forum.
But that's OK.
The good thing about being outnumbered and surrounded is that, no matter in which direction you shoot, you hit a deserving target.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

avatar

Posts : 2043

PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    10/8/2018, 12:42 am

happy jack wrote:
Admin wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
In Tyler we trust.

So, do I take it that you still consider Avenatti to be your knight in shining armor?

Epic straw man!  How is this different from Artie calling you a "Trump Worshipper?"

[b]Oh, my!!!!
What to make of this?


Whoops...I screwed up and used the wrong login.  I took over this Forum several years ago in order to keep it from being deleted. I wanted to keep posting, so I never really did any actual "administrating." I seldom use the Admin account. In fact, the only reason I was logged in as Admin this time was because I had to deal with an internal matter.

So we don't really have an Admin, Jack... it's just me.  I really didn't like the heavy handed tactics of that other dude who used to run this board.  The only "adult" supervision that we have is from the Forumotion people.  

I just never really felt like an Administrator... I've sure as hell never acted like one. Never wanted the job, so I never did the job.  I just wanted to save our posts.  At the time I was ticked off at the Times for deleting all our stuff... The only actual "admin" stuff that I've ever done is to change the name of the Forum because I found the original name offensive, and I deleted some spam a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael Avenatti    

Back to top Go down
 
Michael Avenatti
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: