Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wingnut idiocy hits new low

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty
PostSubject: Wingnut idiocy hits new low   Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty8/19/2009, 3:56 pm

by David Waldman
Wed Aug 19, 2009 at 09:46:03 AM PDT

Here's what you need to know about this video.

This man, originally from Israel, discusses with a local reporter the fact that Israel has a national health care system, and that he thinks it's great.

A local wingnut teabagger -- identified in another video offered by the television station that conducted this interview as one Pamela Pilger -- thinks the appropriate response to this is to scream, "Heil Hitler!" at him.

Your modern conservative, ladies and gentlemen.

Apparently the wingnut love affair with Israel goes only as far as getting Israelis killed in the race to the Rapture.

When an Israeli wants to talk about health care, it's right back to "Heil Hitler."

"Conservatives" endorse Hitler over health care. The depravity is staggering.

And if that's not enough for you, check out what this dumbass is wearing.

That's an Israel Defense Forces t-shirt, folks.

Now, why does an American wingnut wear an IDF t-shirt to a health care event? To prove wingnut bona fides, of course. But... first thing out of her mouth when she meets a real Israeli? "Heil Hitler!"

A Jew disagrees with her. The mask comes off.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wingnut idiocy hits new low   Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty8/19/2009, 9:40 pm

I remember happy jack telling me that liberals/scientists bear the responsibility of muzzling/correcting what he considered the loonier bits of Al Gore's message on AGW.

I wonder if he and other like-minded conservatives are doing their part in shutting down such ridiculous f**kwits in their own party.

. . .

:rolfcry:

But hey... a man can dream, right?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wingnut idiocy hits new low   Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty8/19/2009, 9:55 pm

Heretic wrote:
I remember happy jack telling me that liberals/scientists bear the responsibility of muzzling/correcting what he considered the loonier bits of Al Gore's message on AGW.

I wonder if he and other like-minded conservatives are doing their part in shutting down such ridiculous f**kwits in their own party.

. . .

:rolfcry:

But hey... a man can dream, right?

Yeah,right lol! The woman who yesterday asked Barney Frank, a Jew himself, "Why do you continue to support a Nazi policy?" was defended today on Fox news and by Limbaugh. Keith Olbermann did a worst person tonight on both of them. Limbaugh took the gold Smile

It starts about 1:30 into it...

Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wingnut idiocy hits new low   Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty8/21/2009, 8:42 am

Wow. I hadn't actually watched the video yet... That's awesome! And then she tried to defend it!

These idiots simply have absolutely nothing left to offer, so they're forced to resort to Godwinning themselves.

Stay classy, Republicans! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wingnut idiocy hits new low   Wingnut idiocy hits new low Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1