Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muslim Demographics

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty5/12/2009, 8:03 am

[quote="Artie60438"]
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

IMO, Lois Lane is the biggest hypocrite on this board. She makes statements like this, You are not my intellectual equal, so until you can even understand my status in the community, do me one favor, yet she isn't even able to make a point without resorting to namecalling such as "little man" or "limp wristed" types. Christianity has engaged in incredible amounts of violence to convert or kill people of other beliefs. Do you have any links to support your contention that the Muslim faith is "far more aggressive and dangerous"?

But, again, you aren't my intellectual equal. You have demonstrated that time and time again. And why would I go out of my way to provide you any links, so that you can try to belittle any proof?

Lois,Is this going to become a habit with you every time you paint yourself into a corner?

Just to refresh everyone's memory...

Quote :
Re: Red Cross investigation of CIA torture at Guantonamo Bay

Post LoisLane on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Lois,Can you provide any examples of where a plot was foiled or lives were saved as a result of torture during interrogations? Oh,and btw,"Cheney said so." doesn't count. Smile
[b]Sorry, I was not put on this planet to educate you or any of your other left wing buddies. I have more to do with my time that to explain every issue on this board. Next, you'll be asking me to give you crayons and milk so that you can nap in the afternoon. Have you ever considered employment, or volunteering at a nursing home?
I don't paint myself in a corner. I just let my post(s) stand on their own. If you want links or facts based on your opinion, buy a paper. I simply refuse to provide fodder for people who sit in front of a computer all day and pick apart my posts. If that is your hobby, fine. But as I suggested previously, try employment. It is far more rewarding than wasting away in a room locked up with a computer. In short, get a life.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty5/12/2009, 9:09 am

LoisLane wrote:

I don't paint myself in a corner. I just let my post(s) stand on their own. If you want links or facts based on your opinion, buy a paper. I simply refuse to provide fodder for people who sit in front of a computer all day and pick apart my posts. If that is your hobby, fine. But as I suggested previously, try employment. It is far more rewarding than wasting away in a room locked up with a computer. In short, get a life.

In other words,you're unable to back up your bigoted claims with actual facts. When challenged to provide proof you resort to childish insults.

Typical

Thanks for admitting it for everyone to see. cheers
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty5/12/2009, 10:23 am

What this video fails to point out is how religion relates in the context of culture. A Muslim in Saudi Arabia is going to be different than a Muslim in Egypt, France, Indonesia, or The United States. Islam just might end up being dominant, but will it be the same Islam that we know and understand? I had seen a video myself showing how different an Islamic immigrant is to a European country, than their offspring who take up many aspects of European culture including Atheism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty5/12/2009, 10:48 am

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

In other words,you're unable to back up your bigoted claims with actual facts. When challenged to provide proof you resort to childish insults.

Typical

Merely an observation, not an insult. But, you can take it either way. After all, you have all day to analyze it. And, if you want "bigoted claims", I can indulge you with that too. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty5/12/2009, 1:00 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Typical

[b]Merely an observation, not an insult.

"Observation"? What do your ridiculous allegations concerning my employment,etc,that you know nothing about, have to do with the topic at hand? Nothing! Yet,you keep bringing them up,in this thread and others.

Every discussion that you lose seems to end that way.

Quote :
But, you can take it either way. After all, you have all day to analyze it.

Here we go again

Quote :
And, if you want "bigoted claims", I can indulge you with that too.

I know very well that you're a bigot. No further proof is needed,thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Demographics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2