Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Muslim Demographics

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Muslim Demographics Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/8/2009, 5:52 pm

Our Changing World...

Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/9/2009, 8:14 pm

The only real constant in history is change. Empires expand,peak and contract. However, I completely disagree with the contention in your video. In terms of being able to dominate the world,
the Chinese are far more likely to do so than the Muslims. However, I think the video you posted is really designed to bash Muslims, not honesty examine the future of different cultures and religions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/10/2009, 8:48 am

sparks wrote:
The only real constant in history is change. Empires expand,peak and contract. However, I completely disagree with the contention in your video. In terms of being able to dominate the world,
the Chinese are far more likely to do so than the Muslims. However, I think the video you posted is really designed to bash Muslims, not honesty examine the future of different cultures and religions.
Think what you want, little man. Numbers don't lie. And besides, the Chinese had the numbers for centuries, and did nothing. The Muslims are far more aggressive and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/10/2009, 9:05 am

PRESIDENT BUSH'S QUOTES ON ISLAM

Quote :
"Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind."

"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America."

"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion."

"All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith -- face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."

"According to Muslim teachings, God first revealed His word in the Holy Qur'an to the prophet, Muhammad, during the month of Ramadan. That word has guided billions of believers across the centuries, and those believers built a culture of learning and literature and science. All the world continues to benefit from this faith and its achievements."
http://muslimrepublicans.net/Article.asp?ID=164
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 8:26 am

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
Think what you want, little man. Numbers don't lie. And besides, the Chinese had the numbers for centuries, and did nothing. The Muslims are far more aggressive and dangerous.
IMO, Lois Lane is the biggest hypocrite on this board. She makes statements like this, You are not my intellectual equal, so until you can even understand my status in the community, do me one favor, yet she isn't even able to make a point without resorting to namecalling such as "little man" or "limp wristed" types. Christianity has engaged in incredible amounts of violence to convert or kill people of other beliefs. Do you have any links to support your contention that the Muslim faith is "far more aggressive and dangerous"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 8:50 am

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

I find it interesting that a certain person refuses to ignore simple numbers posted in a video while not posting any facts to back up his claim regarding the Chinese.

The video bashed Muslims?? Really??? By posting facts that they are largest growing population? Really??? That's considered a bash?? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:11 am

Ohhmama wrote:
The video bashed Muslims?? Really??? By posting facts that they are largest growing population? Really??? That's considered a bash?? Wow.

Seriously? Sorry, but this wasn't a text book analysis of changing demographics and immigration patterns but a blatant "OH NOES!!@!$ TEH MUSLIMS R COMIN TO EAT OUR BABIES!@!@#$!@" It's blatantly demonizing Muslim immigration by ignoring the fact that most, if not all, First World countries support the population growth necessary for their functioning economies through immigration since their birth rates are below replacement level. This isn't news; I raised this exact point a year or two ago on the old forum when people were freaking out 'cause the Mexicans Were Coming. This video simply picks Muslims as the boogeyman as opposed to Mexicans or any of the other increasing demographics. And it's not really a concern once you realize not all Muslims are terrorists. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:17 am

Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Seriously? Sorry, but this wasn't a text book analysis of changing demographics and immigration patterns but a blatant "OH NOES!!@!$ TEH MUSLIMS R COMIN TO EAT OUR BABIES!@!@#$!@" It's blatantly demonizing Muslim immigration by ignoring the fact that most, if not all, First World countries support the population growth necessary for their functioning economies through immigration since their birth rates are below replacement level. This isn't news; I raised this exact point a year or two ago on the old forum when people were freaking out 'cause the Mexicans Were Coming. This video simply picks Muslims as the boogeyman as opposed to Mexicans or any of the other increasing demographics. And it's not really a concern once you realize not all Muslims are terrorists. Rolling Eyes

Gee I must have missed the part in the video where it made those claims. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:28 am

Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Seriously? Sorry, but this wasn't a text book analysis of changing demographics and immigration pattern but a blatant "OH NOES!!@!$ TEH MUSLIMS R COMIN TO EAT OUR BABIES!@!@#$!@" It's blatantly demonizing Muslim immigration by ignoring the fact that most, if not all, First World countries support the population growth necessary for their functioning economies through immigration since their birth rates are below replacement level. This isn't news; I raised this exact point a year or two ago on the old forum when people were freaking out 'cause the Mexicans Were Coming. This video simply picks Muslims as the boogeyman as opposed the or any of the other increasing demographics. And it's not really a concern once you realize not all Muslims are terrorists. Rolling Eyes
Did you notice the part where they say that worldwide membership of the Islamic faith has surpassed that of the Catholics? Right after that, they start talking about a "call to action" by spreading the word of the Gospel? I'm really surprised there was no plea for donations to "stop the spread of Islam". The biggest reason that the numbers of Catholics continues to decline is that the Catholic religion no longer has relevance in modern life. The Catholic church has refused to change with the times and will continue to shrink until it makes changes. Allowing women to assume roles of leadership within the church is the most obvious step to me. I don't believe that any religion that relegates women to second class status will thrive in Western society.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:30 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Gee I must have missed the part in the video where it made those claims. Rolling Eyes

Are you high? Or just playing dumb? The end of the video warns "It's time to wake up." Hell... "This is a call to action." Suspect

Action for what? Immigration isn't a BFD unless you think the immigrants are out to get you.

Last edited by Heretic on 5/11/2009, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:34 am

sparks wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Seriously? Sorry, but this wasn't a text book analysis of changing demographics and immigration pattern but a blatant "OH NOES!!@!$ TEH MUSLIMS R COMIN TO EAT OUR BABIES!@!@#$!@" It's blatantly demonizing Muslim immigration by ignoring the fact that most, if not all, First World countries support the population growth necessary for their functioning economies through immigration since their birth rates are below replacement level. This isn't news; I raised this exact point a year or two ago on the old forum when people were freaking out 'cause the Mexicans Were Coming. This video simply picks Muslims as the boogeyman as opposed the or any of the other increasing demographics. And it's not really a concern once you realize not all Muslims are terrorists. Rolling Eyes
Did you notice the part where they say that worldwide membership of the Islamic faith has surpassed that of the Catholics? Right after that, they start talking about a "call to action" by spreading the word of the Gospel? I'm really surprised there was no plea for donations to "stop the spread of Islam". The biggest reason that the numbers of Catholics continues to decline is that the Catholic religion no longer has relevance in modern life. The Catholic church has refused to change with the times and will continue to shrink until it makes changes. Allowing women to assume roles of leadership within the church is the most obvious step to me. I don't believe that any religion that relegates women to second class status will thrive in Western society.

I'm surprised a christian such as yourself would continue to make negative claims against the church. Is that WWJD? Wouldn't Jesus want his gospel spread??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:41 am

Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Are you high? Or just playing dumb? The end of the video warns "It's time to wake up." Suspect

You said: This video simply picks Muslims as the boogeyman as opposed to Mexicans or any of the other increasing demographics. And it's not really a concern once you realize not all Muslims are terrorists
My response was to that statement...are you high or playing dumb? Suspect

Oh so I get it- because it stated at the end to spread the gospel, it is immediately demonizing Muslims. So do you have any facts to show that the numbers in the video are incorrect? Cuz I'd like to see it.

You're right (legal) immigration isn't a BFD unless those immigrants are bringing in suitcases of say- anthrax (as in the video I posted claimed in another thread).
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:50 am

Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

I'm surprised a christian such as yourself would continue to make negative claims against the church. Is that WWJD? Wouldn't Jesus want his gospel spread??
The Catholic church is losing membership worldwide. That is not a "negative claim", simply a fact.
The aim of every religion is to spread it's Gospel. I'm starting to wonder why you even wrote your response. IMO, you are making yourself look like a fool when you throw in phrases "a christian like yourself". If you can't debate the point without attacking me,why don't you STFU?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:50 am

Ohhmama wrote:
You're right (legal) immigration isn't a BFD unless those immigrants are bringing in suitcases of say- anthrax (as in the video I posted claimed in another thread).

See? It's is demonizing Muslims by equating Muslim immigrants to terrorists, as you've now acknowledged it does. "It's time to wake up, lest the Muslims kill our children with suitcase nukes and anthrax."

Ohhmama wrote:
So do you have any facts to show that the numbers in the video are incorrect? Cuz I'd like to see it.

I never said they were incorrect. What I said was that the blatant implication that such an increase was dangerous and should be stopped was vapid and useless fear mongering at the expense of immigrants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:58 am

sparks wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

The Catholic church is losing membership worldwide. That is not a "negative claim", simply a fact.
The aim of every religion is to spread it's Gospel. I'm starting to wonder why you even wrote your response. IMO, you are making yourself look like a fool when you throw in phrases "a christian like yourself". If you can't debate the point without attacking me,why don't you STFU?

Easy there- don't be so sensitive. It's not an attack... you claim to be a christian, yet on this board I never see you write anything in support of the christian lifestyle (and it makes me wonder if 1) you truely are a christian or 2) you are playing up to those on this board who don't believe)...

STFU...lol it's a message board. LOL Laughing

STFU the new WWJD!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 10:04 am

Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

See? It's is demonizing Muslims by equating Muslim immigrants to terrorists, as you've now acknowledged it does. "It's time to wake up, lest the Muslims kill our children with suitcase nukes and anthrax."

Uh-no, I think it demonizes Muslim terrorists not Muslim immigrants. There lies the difference. Law abiding immigrants don't bring in suits of nukes to kill us.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 10:08 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Uh-no, I think it demonizes Muslim terrorists not Muslim immigrants. There lies the difference. Law abiding immigrants don't bring in suits of nukes to kill us.

Hmmm... How did you put it?

Gee I must have missed the part in the video where it made that distinction. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 10:13 am

See and I must have missed the part where it spoke of terrorism at all. You and your buddy are combining the two.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 10:15 am

Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:
sparks wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Easy there- don't be so sensitive. It's not an attack... you claim to be a christian, yet on this board I never see you write anything in support of the christian lifestyle (and it makes me wonder if 1) you truely are a christian or 2) you are playing up to those on this board who don't believe)...

STFU...lol it's a message board. LOL Laughing

STFU the new WWJD!! LOL
My faith has absolutely nothing to do with this debate. You aren't able to debate the topic, so you bring up other points that have nothing to do with this discussion, such as your perception of my faith. Instead of just admitting you are wrong, you further embarrass yourself questioning whether I am truely(sp) a christian, as if that is even your place to make that judgement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 10:18 am

No, you're right, there just is no fixing you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 12:36 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
See and I must have missed the part where it spoke of terrorism at all.

That's my whole point; it wasn't there. I stated at the very beginning this was a ridiculous, needless cryptic warning solely about Muslim immigration, not the immigration of violent terrorists (Muslims or otherwise), which is why it was demonizing the Muslim demographic. See? You do get it. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 6:02 pm

sparks wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
IMO, Lois Lane is the biggest hypocrite on this board. She makes statements like this, You are not my intellectual equal, so until you can even understand my status in the community, do me one favor, yet she isn't even able to make a point without resorting to namecalling such as "little man" or "limp wristed" types. Christianity has engaged in incredible amounts of violence to convert or kill people of other beliefs. Do you have any links to support your contention that the Muslim faith is "far more aggressive and dangerous"?
But, again, you aren't my intellectual equal. You have demonstrated that time and time again. And why would I go out of my way to provide you any links, so that you can try to belittle any proof? You can troll all you want on the other board, but I will not entertain your little ego trip. We all know in what regard you hold the feminine sex, and I for one will not play into your little web, because you are not worth the time to argue with.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:32 pm

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

But, again, you aren't my intellectual equal. You have demonstrated that time and time again. And why would I go out of my way to provide you any links, so that you can try to belittle any proof?

Lois,Is this going to become a habit with you every time you paint yourself into a corner?

Just to refresh everyone's memory...

Re: Red Cross investigation of CIA torture at Guantonamo Bay

Post LoisLane on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Lois,Can you provide any examples of where a plot was foiled or lives were saved as a result of torture during interrogations? Oh,and btw,"Cheney said so." doesn't count. Smile
[b]Sorry, I was not put on this planet to educate you or any of your other left wing buddies. I have more to do with my time that to explain every issue on this board. Next, you'll be asking me to give you crayons and milk so that you can nap in the afternoon. Have you ever considered employment, or volunteering at a nursing home?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/11/2009, 9:33 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:

But, again, you aren't my intellectual equal. You have demonstrated that time and time again. And why would I go out of my way to provide you any links, so that you can try to belittle any proof?

Lois,Is this going to become a habit with you every time you paint yourself into a corner?

Just to refresh everyone's memory...

Quote :
Re: Red Cross investigation of CIA torture at Guantonamo Bay

Post LoisLane on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Lois,Can you provide any examples of where a plot was foiled or lives were saved as a result of torture during interrogations? Oh,and btw,"Cheney said so." doesn't count. Smile
[b]Sorry, I was not put on this planet to educate you or any of your other left wing buddies. I have more to do with my time that to explain every issue on this board. Next, you'll be asking me to give you crayons and milk so that you can nap in the afternoon. Have you ever considered employment, or volunteering at a nursing home?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty5/12/2009, 7:23 am

sparks wrote:
Lois Lane wrote:
sparks wrote:
Lois Lane wrote:
But, again, you aren't my intellectual equal. You have demonstrated that time and time again. And why would I go out of my way to provide you any links, so that you can try to belittle any proof? You can troll all you want on the other board, but I will not entertain your little ego trip. We all know in what regard you hold the feminine sex, and I for one will not play into your little web, because you are not worth the time to argue with.
Lois, if you had half the brains you claim you have, you wouldn't have to brag about it, it would be apparent with every post you made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Demographics   Muslim Demographics Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Demographics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: Nation/World-
Jump to: