Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUSTED- Welfare Leeches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty
PostSubject: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/10/2009, 4:22 pm

Quote :
http://nwi.com/articles/2009/04/10/news/lake/docf2dca5c488f95abe862575940010a975.txt

CROWN POINT | A Gary woman faces a felony count of welfare fraud for allegedly taking nearly $20,000 in benefits to which she was not entitled, Lake Criminal Court records state.

Tracy Buckley, 31, is accused of accepting $17,089.50 in child care benefits and $2,763 in food stamps between March 18, 2007, and Jan. 31, 2009, after she told authorities her husband didn't live in the home, prosecutors allege.

An investigation revealed Buckley's husband lives in their Gary home and earns more than $60,000 per year. - BY TIMES STAFF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/10/2009, 4:24 pm

Thought maybe the above was an isolated event...nuh-uh...

Quote :
[url=http://nwi.com/articles/2009/04/10/news/lake/doc1681139b88959a5a862575940010a95a.txt]

CROWN POINT | A mother and daughter were charged this week with felony welfare fraud for accepting more than $12,000 in child care benefits to which they were not entitled, Lake Criminal Court records state.

Amelia Redfield, 60, of Merrillville, and her daughter Amelia Redfield-Allen, 31, of Gary, were charged for accepting the welfare benefits between March 25, 2007, and Feb. 28, 2009, court records state.

Redfield told authorities she had temporary custody of her daughter's children so she could get child care benefits for them, but Redfield-Allen made too much money to get child care benefits on her own, prosecutors allege.

Both women admitted to police that they lied to receive $12,146.50 in benefits, court records state. - BY TIMES STAFF

How many more POS are receiving "aid" that don't need it???

Last edited by Ohhmama on 4/10/2009, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/10/2009, 4:30 pm

Garnishee the wages of the earners to pay back the state.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/10/2009, 5:32 pm

What's sad Mama is that people who really do need it, end up paying because of people like this. It takes a decent amount of time to get all the paperwork processed, assignment of a case worker, ect. and people who really do need it and need it now just can't hold out as long as these fraudulent people can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/10/2009, 6:45 pm

The father makes $60,000 per year?! I hope they garnish his paycheck and then put them both in jail. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/11/2009, 1:28 am

party42 wrote:
The father makes $60,000 per year?! I hope they garnish his paycheck and then put them both in jail. Evil or Very Mad

I feel bad for the children in that situation. Not only are their parents a mess, but they are being raised with no values.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty4/30/2009, 8:06 pm

I got one good one that will kill you all....someone I know was married, had a baby by a different guy. Meanwhile, the guy she married was a union worker, convinced him it was his baby. While he nourished this child, and the union paid the hospital bills, the marriage didn't work out even after he became attached to the child and was willing to cope.

She left him, still married, and three years later, after delaying court dates, running up hospital bills, she delivered a second baby by a second "daddy" on his union insurance. He always tried to inform them what her bills were, being rung up by his union insurance, only to be told he was legally married, and they would continue to pay until he was legally divorced. She naturally waited until her second kid was born to a different guy, and finally, he got his divorce.

Trying to tell the union they shouldn't pay her bills, that she also rung up a chiropractor bill that wasn't even covered under the union insurance, signing up for "beauty school - $4,000.00 under his name, he's screwed.

Here's a guy that works seven days a week, with a wife that ran up over $25,000 dollars having kids with other men, charging his union, and gets away with it, while collecting welfare on the side.

I took care of that one. Point is, even when they illegally obtain benefits, they still find ways to have babies cuz they're too tired to make a trip to the Public Aid Office, and by the time they have the kid(s), they suck the sucker in the butt who had nothing to do with it, but once cut off, they go for the Public Aid benefit. Raising different kids from different fathers....and why work? If they work...they don't gain. Havin' babies do.

It's called lack of morals and lack of ethics. And our government supports this. If there was a cut-off of one child only, I think the recipients would find the cost of protection at the drug store less stressful and more efficient. The world sucks. If I had been raised on food stamps and money from the state just because my mom chose to be a looser, I would not be the person I am.

I have to reveal that I have had to try and apply for benefits in Indiana and was told not "to even think about it". I guess three heart attacks, a four-car accident, and being half-way deaf takes less priority over having babies that calls for "fore-thought".
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty5/15/2009, 10:17 pm

Good news, that guy was my nephew. The best part is, after granting his divorce, she still continued to use his insurance for emergency room visits for two kids that belonged to "loosers".

she now has to go to court with the Union Pension/Welfare fund. What goes around, eventually comes around. Whew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BUSTED- Welfare Leeches   BUSTED- Welfare Leeches Empty

Back to top Go down

BUSTED- Welfare Leeches
Page 1 of 1