Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparks

From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo!   From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo! - Page 2 Empty3/22/2009, 8:05 am

Here's a glimpse of how truly arrogant the elite of this country really are. Cnbc is know making the claim that the 98% of the country making less than 250K a year are incapable of being CEO's.
wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/03/19/cnbc-rich-wall-street/
As several bloggers and television pundits have noted, CNBC has consistently advocated on behalf of the interests of the rich during the recent financial crisis. Indeed, in an interview with Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) today, CNBC host Mark Haines made the curious claim that Americans who earn under $250,000 per year — or 98 percent of the population — can’t run Wall Street companies:

HAINES: Let’s get back to what I regard as a fundamental issue here. I know it’s politically unpopular, politically incorrect. I know it goes against all of the populist indignation that’s out there right now. But you can’t really, it seems to me, expect that these Wall Street companies are going to be run well by a bunch of people who don’t make more than $250,000.
Back to top Go down

From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo!   From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo! - Page 2 Empty3/22/2009, 1:48 pm

And your point?

It's being elitist if it's true.
Back to top Go down

From Wall Street to delivering pizzas, boo-hoo!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2