Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!   Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT! Empty3/7/2009, 6:43 am

http://www.suntimes.com/news/1463765,CST-NWS-burris06.article

HE FOUGHT TO GET BURRIS SEATED IN THE SENATE,

NOW HE TELLS THE SUN-TIMES:

'I OWE PEOPLE AN APOLOGY'

A small portion of this article is shown below. I knew Burris was a shrinking liar. The next time the Black Caucus gathers, pointing fingers, wanting a certain color skin appointed that represents their skincolor, I'd like to remind them this character also reflects theirs. I would like to remind all those church leaders/people, they were worshipping the devil and his advocates.

Are their any honest politicians out there? No pig :barf:

New questions raised on possible quid pro quo between Burris, Blago
FROM PAGE 1 | New questions raised on possible quid pro quo between Burris, Blago

March 6, 2009

BY DAVE MCKINNEY AND CHRIS FUSCO Staff Reporters
On the same December day then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich named Roland Burris to fill President Obama's U.S. Senate vacancy, Burris' right-hand political man, Fred Lebed, phoned an associate and told him, "We'll have to do some things for the governor."

That's the recollection of the associate, a health-care and political consultant named John Ruff, who went on to become one of Burris' co-plaintiffs on a January lawsuit that sought to help Burris claim his Senate seat.

On the day Blagojevich appointed Roland Burris to the Senate, John Ruff, left, says Fred Lebed told him: "We’ll have to do some things for the governor."

RELATED STORIES
Prosecutor wants Burris tapes Burris ally: Pay-to-play for seat
Besides raising new questions about a possible quid pro quo between Blagojevich and Burris, Ruff also recalled Lebed telling him he'd had discussions about Burris' interest in the seat with Blagojevich representatives as far back as October. That claim by Ruff contradicts what Burris said in a Jan. 5 sworn statement that is now part of a state perjury investigation.

In an exclusive interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Ruff said he wants to publicly apologize for helping Burris. To show the degree of his involvement with the senator's camp, he produced telephone records showing dozens of calls between October and early February between himself and Lebed, Burris' longtime lobbying partner and close friend.

Lebed acknowledged speaking with Ruff. But he called Ruff's claims "totally false," chalking them up to Ruff's being upset over Burris not hiring him for a high-ranking job in Burris' Senate office.

"He's on a witch-hunt. He's fabricating all of this," said Lebed, who saved a recent voicemail message from Ruff in which Ruff called him a "motherf - - - - -." Gee, seems to be the language politicians use when getting nervous...

"I don't know what John's problem is," Lebed said. "That's ridiculous."

Ruff acknowledged leaving the message, which he says reflects his frustrations over the possibility of being drawn into the perjury probe and a separate U.S. Senate ethics investigation of Burris.

Ruff is adamant that if prosecutors want to get to the bottom of whether Burris perjured himself, Lebed could be a key.

"There is more to be discovered," Ruff said. "I know the key to finding the information out is through Fred. That's the main point I wish to get across." Razz affraid

Last edited by UrRight on 3/7/2009, 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot somethin'!)
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!   Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT! Empty3/7/2009, 10:20 am

Guess no one really gives a ratz butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!   Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT! Empty3/7/2009, 2:11 pm

I hate to bring this up but whether or not Burris broke any laws he did get his seat legally enough. Whether he needs to resign is another matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!   Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Burris' Didn't Get Obama's Seat Legally - The Truth IS OUT!
Page 1 of 1