Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty2/24/2009, 8:58 pm

I can't believe the lies Obama is telling right this very minute on live TV. Mad

Dunno which is worse. His lies or people being so brainwashed as to accept his words as gospel. God help us! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty2/24/2009, 9:46 pm

I love how he already went the Bush route and said "Savings over 10 yrs"

Yep same old language in DC, leaving it up to his successor

Funny, I remember people attacking Bush for saying those same words

I can't wait to see his budget, since he did say his budgets would be balanced

Oh and I got a kick out of how he said the troops may be gone by 2010, but the funny thing is, he said they would be out sooner than that while campaigning for the office. Guess he CHANGEd his mind

So far, this guy is making promises that Congress is going to be hard to cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty2/24/2009, 10:03 pm

Many of us challenged his lies when he was campaigning. Guess some people still can't handle the truth.

I'm tempted to say ACORN lied and America died. Wink

Maybe we outta switch to Canadian currency or something. At least their money is backed by natural resources instead of a myth.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty2/24/2009, 10:08 pm

Watching the Repubs sit on their hands while everyone else in the chamber is cheering children's health care....Priceless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty2/24/2009, 10:33 pm

Said another way what Obama was claiming was worthless and without value. Sure it sounded good until you realize just what was being talked about was only pie in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp   The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Federal Bank of Obama, FKA Citicorp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2