Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drug testing for welfare recipients

Go down 
+5
Robin Banks
Artie60438
Scorpion
KarenT
happy jack
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/27/2011, 8:06 pm

UrRight wrote:
Hey, Happy Jack, correct me if I am wrong. From the old board I took it you owned a glass replacement company..is that so? I need a cracked window fixed/ Some a-hole thought he could break in one day.
No, you must have me mixed up with someone else. I tend to go around breaking windows, not fixing them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/27/2011, 9:30 pm

happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Hey, Happy Jack, correct me if I am wrong. From the old board I took it you owned a glass replacement company..is that so? I need a cracked window fixed/ Some a-hole thought he could break in one day.
No, you must have me mixed up with someone else. I tend to go around breaking windows, not fixing them.

Damn...it was YOU!?

are yOU EMPLOYED BY sAAGLASS, GOING AROUND CRACKIN' WINDOWS TO UP THE ANTE'S?

See, you ain't being drug-tested. Razz

Last edited by UrRight on 10/27/2011, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/27/2011, 9:33 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Are you starting to understand what I'm getting at?
I am 100% in agreement with you...it is an infringement on everyone's right of privacy...I don't like the fact that they bring dogs in the parking lot at his high school either...I just do not like the idea that one group gets its' right trampled on while another gets a pass...that's all...I think it is all a PR ploy, a dog and pony show, for the community.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/27/2011, 9:45 pm

Obviously it's past my bedtime.

You guys are stuck on stupid. Go get a class action suit going. go see leagal aide.

Google " Civil Rights" and they will forward it to the proper agency, depending on your complaint.

bitchin doesn't do it. Google civil rights, submit your complaint, they mail back to you where your case went.

You guys are too crabby for me right now. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 3:11 am

UrRight wrote:
happy jack wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Damn...it was YOU!?

are yOU EMPLOYED BY sAAGLASS, GOING AROUND CRACKIN' WINDOWS TO UP THE ANTE'S?

See, you ain't being drug-tested. Razz

saaglass on the old nwi forums, USMarine on the other forum... I remember that because when MaddMaxx was dying with cancer he offered to allow him to pass out fliers or something for a little bit of cash. Nothing like trying to squeeze some profit off of someone else's misfortune, huh?

(812) 933-0473

There's Wayne's number if you really want it...

http://www.powerprofiles.com/profile/00005142475771/SAA+GLASS-BATESVILLE-IN-(812)+933-0473#
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 8:07 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
The 99& are citizens simply voicing their opinions.
[b]And I am voicing mine.
Do you have a problem with that?
Trying to pick a fight? All I did was point out your error.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 2:36 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
And I am voicing mine.
I didn't realize that voicing my opinion constituted "pick(ing) a fight", but seeing as how you like to make up the rules as you go, I shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 2:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
That kind of mindset would make it awfully easy for an authoritarian government to start taking away all of our rights, simply by pitting one group against another.

Like pitting the 99% against the 1%.

What, exactly, does the "Occupy" movement have to do with "authoritarian government taking away our rights?"
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 2:51 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
That kind of mindset would make it awfully easy for an authoritarian government to start taking away all of our rights, simply by pitting one group against another.

Like pitting the 99% against the 1%.

What, exactly, does the "Occupy" movement have to do with "authoritarian government taking away our rights?"

Nothing, per se. But it is a fine vehicle for the government to use to pit one class against another.

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-10-16/politics/30285591_1_house-spokesman-josh-earnest-president-barack-obama-class-warrior
…. Obama will make it clear that he is fighting to make certain that the "interests of 99 percent of Americans are well represented" the first time the White House has used the term to differentiate the vast majority of Americans from the wealthy.

Shouldn't the President of the United States be looking out for the interests of all Americans rather than just a percentage of them?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 3:03 pm

That's your answer? Are you frickin' serious?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 3:59 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]And I am voicing mine.
I didn't realize that voicing my opinion constituted "pick(ing) a fight", but seeing as how you like to make up the rules as you go, I shouldn't be surprised.
Are you on drugs? Sometimes I wonder Rolling Eyes This is what I said...
Quote :
You don't get it,do you? The 99& are citizens simply voicing their opinions.
How could you come up with the allegation that I had a problem with you voicing your opinion?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 4:47 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
How could you come up with the allegation that I had a problem with you voicing your opinion?
How could you come up with the allegation that I was "pick(ing) a fight"?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 4:49 pm

Scorpion wrote:
This is your counter-response?
Are you frickin' serious?
Shouldn't the President of the United States be looking out for the interests of all Americans rather than just a percentage of them?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 5:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
This is your counter-response?
Are you frickin' serious?

Just wanted to give you a chance to "walk back" your question/implied statement, Jack. Not only is your question ridiculous on its face, but I've got a pretty good memory, and it's wildly incongruous with prior positions that you have taken on this Forum.

I'll be glad to answer it of course, but do you really want to go here?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty10/28/2011, 5:33 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
[b]How could you come up with the allegation that I was "pick(ing) a fight"?
Nice try but you never answered my question. Typical of you. If you're trying to derail the thread in order to save face,I'm not playing. Game Over.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty11/20/2013, 11:06 am

I wrote:
Politicians, and then everyone else that gets government money, starting with Wall Street...
Tea Party Congressman busted for Cocaine voted to drug test food stamp recipients

Quote :
Rep. Trey Radel, the Tea Party freshman Republican from Florida, who was arrested on Oct. 29 for possession of cocaine in the District of Columbia, also voted in support of sweeping reforms to the nation’s food stamp program.
No surprise there. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty11/20/2013, 12:28 pm

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drug testing for welfare recipients   Drug testing for welfare recipients - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drug testing for welfare recipients
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3