Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tea Party Terrorism

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Tea Party Terrorism Empty
PostSubject: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/24/2015, 3:42 pm

These are the same wack jobs that scream they want to "take our country" back. Nothing on Fox news last night. As soon as they heard it was a white tea party loon they went straight to a repeat of loofah man. Rolling Eyes Had the shooter been a Muslim it would have been wall to wall coverage. Evil or Very Mad

Theater Shooter Had ‘Tea Party Radical Republican Views’
Quote :
9 year old John Russell Houser of Phenix, Alabama, a right wing domestic terrorist who opened fire with a handgun in a Louisiana movie theater Thursday night, killing two and seriously wounding several others before taking his own life as law enforcement closed in, was a radical Tea Party supporter. Houser has been a member of the Tea Party Nation since 2013, was a regular Tea Party guest on a local television show, and has left a long trail of online comments showing his religious fanaticism and radical conservative beliefs, including racist comments, comments praising the Westboro Baptist Church, and comments showing that Houser hated President Obama, and idolized Adolph Hitler.

“The bible doesn’t ask me to like what it says, only to obey it,” Houser ominously warned on his Facebook page. “Death comes soon to the financially failing filth farm called the US.”

The website Teapartynation.com, a social networking site for Tea Party supporters, has a profile for Houser. Teapartynation.com was founded in 2009 by former Shelby County, Tennessee assistant district attorney Judson Phillips. The group was listed as among the five most influential Tea Party groups in the United States by the Washington Post. The Tea Party Nation group is best known for organizing the National Tea Party Convention in 2010, at which half term Alaska Governor and failed Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin was paid $100,000 to give the keynote address.

“The more hard working people with family values we have,the better. What we need to worry about is those who WILL NOT WORK and have no concept of family.They may largely be identified by race also,” Houser wrote in comments on the news site Topix.

The teapartynation.com site describes the organization as a “group of like-minded people who desire our God given Individual Freedoms which were written out by the Founding Fathers. We believe in Limited Government, Free Speech, the 2nd Amendment, our Military, Secure Borders and our Country!”
Tea Party Terrorism Flag
The home of domestic terrorist John Russel Houser, shown flying a Confederate flag (Google Maps).
Quote :
This latest attack by a radical right wing domestic terrorist comes just five weeks after another radical right wing domestic terrorist, Dylann Roof, killed nine people during their prayers at a historic black chruch in Charleston, South Carolina, and mere days after the announcement of the guilty verdict and eligibility for the death penalty for theater shooter James Holmes. It also follows the shooting of Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who had been targeted (literally) in literature from Sarah Palin’s political action committee, that showed Giffords in the crosshairs of a gun.
The home of domestic terrorist John Russel Houser, shown flying a Confederate flag (Google Maps).

This latest attack by a radical right wing domestic terrorist comes just five weeks after another radical right wing domestic terrorist, Dylann Roof, killed nine people during their prayers at a historic black chruch in Charleston, South Carolina, and mere days after the announcement of the guilty verdict and eligibility for the death penalty for theater shooter James Holmes. It also follows the shooting of Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who had been targeted (literally) in literature from Sarah Palin’s political action committee, that showed Giffords in the crosshairs of a gun.

In fact, earlier this year in a study titled “Age of the Wolf” the Southern Poverty Law Center warned that lone wolf terrorists from the radical right were among the most dangerous emerging threats Americans face. According to the study, an attack has been carried out by a member of the radical right every 34 days, close to once a month, over the past 5 years. The death toll detailed in the study, which preceded the two killed in Houser’s attack, was 63 casualties of lone wolves motivated by extremist right wing ideals.

Which raises the questions… How many more have to die before our government does something to rein in the rampant right wing propaganda and misinformation being spread to support the Republican party in this country, by the likes of Fox News, The Blaze, and the rest of the right wing noise machine? How long before we come to terms with the fact that the Republican Party is the biggest sponsor of domestic terrorism, and the greatest threat to the safety of Americans? And how long before we finally fulfill the demand of our Founding Fathers, from the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution, and ensure that the keeping and bearing of arms be “well regulated”? When will we put a stop to this madness?
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/24/2015, 4:22 pm

This continues to remain relevant, even after six years:

Quote :
The leaders of right-wing talk are playing a dangerous game, tapping into a dark, paranoid underbelly of American politics. I’ve been following Orcinus pretty closely in the last few months and am increasingly disturbed by what I see. While we might want to dismiss the paranoid rantings of pundits like Beck, we should remember that such conspiratorial beliefs aren’t meant to convince the masses. They exist to radicalize ideologues, and ideologues are dangerous, whether left-wing or right-wing. Conservatives may be furious that the the FBI and DHS are tracking right wing extremism, but I see this as a rare example of them actually seeing a threat coming, and being ready to do something about it. For those of us old enough to remember Oklahoma City, I don’t think we should be dismissive about the terrorist potential of the militant right, especially with Beck and Limbaugh stoking the fires of paranoia.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/25/2015, 7:42 am

Artie60438 wrote:
As soon as they heard it was a white tea party loon they went straight to a repeat of loofah man. Rolling Eyes Had the shooter been a Muslim it would have been wall to wall coverage. Evil or Very Mad

Islamonazis - 7,000,000,000,000

Tea Party - 2

Close game.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/26/2015, 7:12 am

Documented Liar, Hypocrite, and Nutless Freak 60438 wrote:
It also follows the shooting of Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who had been targeted (literally) in literature from Sarah Palin’s political action committee, that showed Giffords in the crosshairs of a gun.

Lie.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/27/2015, 1:15 am

Confirming what I've said from the beginning - dead Americans don't count unless they're killed by muslims.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/27/2015, 1:55 am

Heretic wrote:
Confirming what I've said from the beginning - dead Americans don't count unless they're killed by muslims.

Actually, confirming nothing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/27/2015, 12:37 pm

Heretic wrote:
Yep,and wingnut politicians like Paliin help to incite the violence by gun references while ignorant trolls pretend that never happened.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' blood is on Sarah Palin's hands after putting cross hair over district
Quote :
Here is what Sarah Palin said on the Facebook page where she depicted Gabrielle Giffords in the cross hairs of a rifle scope: "Don't retreat! Instead - RELOAD!"

Well, the guy who shot Giffords yesterday managed to keep firing until he killed six, including a child, and wounded 13 .

That did not stop Palin from declaring Giffords a "target." Giffords' district office was subsequently vandalized, and the congresswoman noted that Palin had put "the cross hairs of a gun sight over our district."

"When people do that, they have to realize that there are consequences to that action," Giffords said.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty7/27/2015, 7:23 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Yep,and wingnut politicians like Paliin help to incite the violence by gun references while ignorant trolls pretend that never happened.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' blood is on Sarah Palin's hands after putting cross hair over district
Quote :
Here is what Sarah Palin said on the Facebook page where she depicted Gabrielle Giffords in the cross hairs of a rifle scope: "Don't retreat! Instead - RELOAD!"

Well, the guy who shot Giffords yesterday managed to keep firing until he killed six, including a child, and wounded 13 .

That did not stop Palin from declaring Giffords a "target." Giffords' district office was subsequently vandalized, and the congresswoman noted that Palin had put "the cross hairs of a gun sight over our district."

"When people do that, they have to realize that there are consequences to that action," Giffords said.

Documented Liar, Hypocrite, and Nutless Freak 60438 wrote:
It also follows the shooting of Democratic Representative Gabrielle Giffords, who had been targeted (literally) in literature from Sarah Palin’s political action committee, that showed Giffords in the crosshairs of a gun.

No matter how many times you post on the topic, this is still a lie.

Here is what Sarah Palin said on the Facebook page where she depicted Gabrielle Giffords in the cross hairs of a rifle scope:

Lie.

Sarah Palin should've known what she was doing when she put a target on Rep. Gabrielle Giffords

Lie.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty12/21/2015, 3:04 pm

Trump supporter charged in plot to bomb Muslims: ‘I’ll follow this MAN to the end of the world’
Quote :
A Donald Trump supporter was arrested after police detonated an explosive device they believe he planned to use against Muslims.

Police received a tip Thursday that 55-year-old William Celli, of Richmond, California, was making explosive devices and threatening to harm Muslims, reported KPIX-TV.

Officers evacuated his neighborhood Sunday morning and detonated a suspicious device found in Celli’s home.

Police have not yet determined if the homemade device was inert or active, but they said the reported threats greatly concerned law enforcement officers.

Celli posts frequently on his Facebook account, where he complains about Syrian refugees, Democrats and insufficiently conservative Republicans.

He appears to be a strong admirer of GOP frontrunner Donald Trump — who has been fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hysteria in the wake of mass shootings in Paris and San Bernardino, California.

“Donald trumps on again I’m happy leaders okay but this guys a great point man I’ll follow this MAN to the end of the world,” Celli posted Oct. 21.

“Donald Trump’s on again I’m feeling good about myself,” he posted Oct. 28.

The self-employed plumber complained last year that he had lost work to undocumented migrants — who he believes have “invaded” the U.S. and to draw welfare benefits.

“I have lost 30%of my business to to Hispanics coming to my country under false pretenses an and freeload in construction or in the blue collar sector they need to go back home lets not talk about the welfare they suck dry,” he posted in June 2014.

Celli posted more recently that he had more free time than usual, and he frequently complained that he had not been sleeping well.

Two brothers from Boston echoed Trump’s comments against Hispanic immigrants after they were arrested for beating and urinating on a Latino homeless man in August — and the candidate at first defended them.

“I will say that people who are following me are very passionate,” Trump said. “They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

Trump later described the attack as “terrible.”
So another right-wing Republican nutjob determined to carry out a terrorist attack.
Gee......Who could have predicted that these were more likely to happen Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/3/2016, 6:10 pm

More right-wing terrorism.....
Militia takes over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters
Quote :
Update at 9:15 p.m.: Statement from Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward: "After the peaceful rally was completed today, a group of outside militants drove to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, where they seized and occupied the refuge headquarters. A collective effort from multiple agencies is currently working on a solution. For the time being please stay away from that area. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please maintain a peaceful and united front and allow us to work through this situation."

The Bundy family of Nevada joined with hard-core militiamen Saturday to take over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, vowing to occupy the remote federal outpost 30 miles southeast of Burns for years.

The occupation came shortly after an estimated 300 marchers — militia and local citizens both — paraded through Burns to protest the prosecution of two Harney County ranchers, Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, who are to report to prison on Monday.

Among the occupiers is Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and two of his brothers. Militia members at the refuge claimed they had as many as 100 supporters with them. The refuge, federal property managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was closed and unoccupied for the holiday weekend.

In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," he added. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."
If it were me I'd send in tanks and wipe them all off the face of the earth. Imagine what these loons would say,if say, a "Black Lives Matters" group armed themselves and took over a government building.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/3/2016, 8:08 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
More right-wing terrorism.....
Quote :
Update at 9:15 p.m.: Statement from Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward: "After the peaceful rally was completed today, a group of outside militants drove to the Malheur Wildlife Refuge, where they seized and occupied the refuge headquarters. A collective effort from multiple agencies is currently working on a solution. For the time being please stay away from that area. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please maintain a peaceful and united front and allow us to work through this situation."

The Bundy family of Nevada joined with hard-core militiamen Saturday to take over the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, vowing to occupy the remote federal outpost 30 miles southeast of Burns for years.

The occupation came shortly after an estimated 300 marchers — militia and local citizens both — paraded through Burns to protest the prosecution of two Harney County ranchers, Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, who are to report to prison on Monday.

Among the occupiers is Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and two of his brothers. Militia members at the refuge claimed they had as many as 100 supporters with them. The refuge, federal property managed by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, was closed and unoccupied for the holiday weekend.

In phone interviews from inside the occupied building Saturday night, Ammon Bundy and his brother, Ryan Bundy, said they are not looking to hurt anyone. But they would not rule out violence if police tried to remove them, they said.

"The facility has been the tool to do all the tyranny that has been placed upon the Hammonds," Ammon Bundy said.

"We're planning on staying here for years, absolutely," he added. "This is not a decision we've made at the last minute."
If it were me I'd send in tanks and wipe them all off the face of the earth. Imagine what these loons would say,if say, a "Black Lives Matters" group armed themselves and took over a government building.

Yeah. Well "sending in tanks" is more than a little over the top at this point. I think it's best to at least try to negotiate with them.

I'm not completely familiar with the Hammond's history, but from what I gather, the sentence that the court handed down does seem to be unjust. While it's true that the Hammonds should not have started fires that spread to federal lands, I hardly think that qualifies as "terrorist arson." That's just my opinion, of course, but I suspect that many others would agree with me.

There may be more to the story than I'm aware of... but from what I've learned so far, these militiamen may have a valid point, but obviously I don't think that armed resistance is the answer, in any case.

I'd just leave them alone for now. Let's see if they really intend to occupy the place for "years."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/3/2016, 9:03 pm

Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well "sending in tanks" is more than a little over the top at this point.  I think it's best to at least try to negotiate with them.
Yeah,but I hope they get prosecuted for terrorism no matte what.
Quote :

I'm not completely familiar with the Hammond's history, but from what I gather, the sentence that the court handed down does seem to be unjust.  While it's true that the Hammonds should not have started fires that spread to federal lands, I hardly think that qualifies as "terrorist arson."  That's just my opinion, of course, but I suspect that many others would agree with me.

There may be more to the story than I'm aware of... but from what I've learned so far, these militiamen may have a valid point, but obviously I don't think that armed resistance is the answer, in any case.
The Hammond's have been very clear that they are not part of this at all and just want to serve their sentence. This is being orchestrated by the spawn,Ammon & Ryan,of none other than Cliven Bundy. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
I'd just leave them alone for now.  Let's see if they really intend to occupy the place for "years."
  I say give them a short leash and if they want to continue then go in and arrest the whole bunch. I would let them know they are committing terrorism and would be facing 20 years if they refuse to come out. The ones that leave peacefully will be given a pass. The ones that stay all should be arrested.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/3/2016, 11:49 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah. Well "sending in tanks" is more than a little over the top at this point.  I think it's best to at least try to negotiate with them.

What they are doing is committing armed sedition. So I'd rather see them prosecuted for that...
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/4/2016, 10:44 am

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30190224

Ferguson riots: Ruling sparks night of violence

The US town of Ferguson has seen rioting and looting after a jury decided not to bring charges over the killing of a black teenager.
Michael Brown was shot by a white police officer, Darren Wilson, on 9 August, sparking protests.
A police chief said the latest violence in the suburb of St Louis, Missouri, was "probably much worse" than on any night since the teenager's death.
St Louis County police chief Jon Belmar said rioters had fired 150 shots.

Artie60438 wrote:

The police response last night was disgraceful. Arresting reporters,tear gas,stun grenades,military assault rifles pointed at citizens, and shutting down a McDonalds for no reason at all.  

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html#incart_big-photo

Artie60438 wrote:

If it were me I'd send in tanks and wipe them all off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/4/2016, 2:11 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

What they are doing is committing armed sedition. So I'd rather see them prosecuted for that...
terrorism:the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
I think we're splitting hairs on this. I'm good with sedition though,as it carries a sentence of up to 20 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/4/2016, 3:34 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

terrorism:the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
I think we're splitting hairs on this. I'm good with sedition though,as it carries a sentence of up to 20 years Very Happy

Ferguson riots: Ruling sparks night of violence

The US town of Ferguson has seen rioting and looting after a jury decided not to bring charges over the killing of a black teenager.
Michael Brown was shot by a white police officer, Darren Wilson, on 9 August, sparking protests.
A police chief said the latest violence in the suburb of St Louis, Missouri, was "probably much worse" than on any night since the teenager's death.
St Louis County police chief Jon Belmar said rioters had fired 150 shots.

Artie60438 wrote:

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/4/2016, 8:24 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

What "violent acts" have they committed?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/4/2016, 8:50 pm

So we can add the guys that wear magic underpants to the list that includes Shaun Hannity & Ted Cruz that condemns these terrorists.....
Mormon church condemns Bundy militia in Oregon
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Monday, January 4, 2016

Quote :
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints released a statement condemning the armed anti-government protesters who took over a building Sunday in a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon.

“While the disagreement occurring in Oregon about the use of federal lands is not a Church matter, Church leaders strongly condemn the armed seizure of the facility and are deeply troubled by the reports that those who have seized the facility suggest that they are doing so based on scriptural principles,” the church said in a statement.

“This armed occupation can in no way be justified on a scriptural basis. We are privileged to live in a nation where conflicts with government or private groups can — and should — be settled using peaceful means, according to the laws of the land.”
Apparently only a lonely old troll still seems to be supporting them. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
“The main reason we’re here is because we need a place to stand,” according to Ammon Bundy, a leader of the group. Bundy said the group posed no public threat but if government officials were combative, then “lives could be lost.”
Seems to me that threatening government officials with death if they decide to attempt to take back their property qualifies as terrorism.

Now let's imagine what would be happening if American citizens of the Muslim faith attempted this affraid I think the scene would be very,very,different.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/5/2016, 9:49 am

Artie60438 wrote:

Apparently only a lonely old troll still seems to be supporting them. Rolling Eyes

If you're referring to someone else, then disregard the following, but I feel pretty safe in assuming that this is a reference to me.
However, I'm not supporting anyone.

Artie60438 wrote:

Seems to me that threatening government officials with death if they decide to attempt to take back their property qualifies as terrorism.

Do you believe that engaging in rioting, looting, and arson in order to influence a court’s decision should qualify as terrorism?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/5/2016, 12:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

[b]If you're referring to someone else, then disregard the following, but I feel pretty safe in assuming that this is a reference to me.
Good to see you're finally catching on
Troll wrote:
Perhaps the word defending is a better choice....
troll wrote:
What "violent acts" have they committed?

Artie60438 wrote:

ignorant troll wrote:

Do you believe that engaging in rioting, looting, and arson in order to influence a court’s decision should qualify as terrorism?

Nope!...not even close. The events in Ferguson were random criminal acts committed by individual opportunists during a largely peaceful protest vs an organized armed takeover a of a government building.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/5/2016, 3:37 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Troll wrote:

I have not defended anyone.
Are you lying again, or merely hallucinating?

Artie60438 wrote:

ignorant troll wrote:

Nope!...not even close. The events in Ferguson were random criminal acts committed by individual opportunists during a largely peaceful protest vs an organized armed takeover a of a government building.

Then what is more unacceptable to you – implying the use of violence, or actually engaging in violence?
Why would you “send in the tanks” in the face of implicit violence, yet in the face of actual violence, you would disparage the authorities for responding?
To wit:

Artie60438 wrote:
The police response last night was disgraceful. Arresting reporters,tear gas,stun grenades,military assault rifles pointed at citizens, and shutting down a McDonalds for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/5/2016, 4:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Are you lying again, or merely hallucinating?[/b]

Do you condemn their actions? Yes or No?

Artie60438 wrote:

ignorant troll wrote:

Quote :

Then what is more unacceptable to you – implying the use of violence, or actually engaging in violence?
Why would you “send in the tanks” in the face of implicit violence, yet in the face of actual violence, you would disparage the authorities for responding?
To wit:

Artie60438 wrote:

There was no violence on the date I commented on. See for yourself...
Ferguson police use tear gas on protesters, arrest at least 2 reporters

Quote :
FERGUSON, Missouri – A peaceful demonstration over the killing of an unarmed black teenager turned violent Wednesday as police in paramilitary fatigues and riot gear tear-gassed dozens of protesters, fired stun grenades into a crowd and arrested reporters in a third night of chaos in the aftermath of the police shooting of Michael Brown.

Young black men and women protesters, with their hands held high in the air,  had refused to heed police orders to disperse as the sun set on this St. Louis suburb of 20,000. While there had been some taunts from the crowd, no one appeared armed and there was no evident threat to police. But as darkness descended, forces moved in, announcing on a bullhorn that the gathering was no longer peaceful and began firing tear gas and stun grenades, choking protesters lined along a main thoroughfare in Ferguson.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/5/2016, 5:03 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

It may seem that way to you, but at this point it's all just bluster. They are, however, as I said earlier, committing an act of armed sedition. It's not like that's a small thing. I really don't understand the obsession with immediately labeling these guys as terrorists.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/6/2016, 11:01 am

Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Yes, I do. They are breaking the law.

Artie60438 wrote:
There was no violence on the date I commented on. See for yourself...
Artie60438 wrote:

Think again.
(I guess the Molotov cocktails must have just slipped the mind of the objective and wholly non-partisan 'writer' from MSNBC whose article you cited.)

Tea Party Terrorism Mtuurxbqbmysithvomil

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11242108/Ferguson-timeline-of-events-since-Michael-Browns-death.html

August 13
The fourth night of protests results sees Molotov cocktails thrown by protesters while heavily-armed police deploy armoured vehicles.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/violence-ferguson-police-fire-smoke-bombs-tear-gas/story?id=24973522

Violence erupted in the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, for a fourth straight night Wednesday, with police firing smoke bombs and tear gas at demonstrators and some people lobbing Molotov cocktails.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/13/cops-fire-tear-gas-at-protesters-as-violence-grows-in-ferguson/

Molotov cocktails thrown at cops as Ferguson erupts

By David K. Li
August 13, 2014 | 11:20pm

A tense peace finally fell on Ferguson, Mo., Thursday morning after a fourth night of civil unrest sparked by the racially charged police shooting of an unarmed black teen.
Cops dodged Molotov cocktails, fired tear gas, rubber bullets and smoke bombs and arrested two journalists late Wednesday in the mayhem that engulfed the troubled St. Louis suburb where Michael Brown, 18 was fatally shot by police.

………

Ten people, including St. Louis Alderman Antonio French, Washington Post reporter Wesley Lowery and Huffington Post writer Ryan Reilly, were arrested late Wednesday.

I don’t recall you condemning them at the time.
Will you condemn them now, or not?
If you will not condemn them, why not?
If you do condemn them, why is it that you were not calling for someone to “send in the tanks” as this was occurring?
Once again, what is more unacceptable to you – implying the use of violence, or actually engaging in violence?
Why would you “send in the tanks” in the face of implicit violence, yet not call for the authorities to “send in the tanks” in the face of actual violence?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty1/6/2016, 1:24 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Troll wrote:

Yes, I do. They are breaking the law.
Good,now we can move on.

Happy wrote:
I don’t recall you condemning them at the time.
Will you condemn them now, or not?
If you will not condemn them, why not?
Yes,I condemn them. I have never advocated for violent protests
Happy wrote:
If you do condemn them, why is it that you were not calling for someone to “send in the tanks” as this was occurring?
These were crimes committed by individuals,not an organized group armed to the teeth.
Happy wrote:
Once again, what is more unacceptable to you – implying the use of violence, or actually engaging in violence?
Both. Threatening the use of violence often precedes violence.
Happy wrote:
Why would you “send in the tanks” in the face of implicit violence, yet not call for the authorities to “send in the tanks” in the face of actual violence?[/b]
Asked and answered. You're on short leash. Don't start your endless questions game. I won't play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Terrorism   Tea Party Terrorism Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Terrorism
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next