Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty9/14/2013, 11:48 am

Bill Maher returns from vacation with a bang Very Happy 

Quote :
"Forget the Syria debate, we need to debate on why we're always debating whether to bomb someone," Maher said. "Because we're starting to look, not so much like the world's policeman, but more like George Zimmerman -- itching to use force and then pretending it's because we had no choice."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty9/14/2013, 11:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
George Zimmerman -- itching to use force and then pretending it's because we had no choice.
A jury saw it much differently.
Haven't you been paying attention?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty9/23/2013, 10:25 pm

Z* shows the world what a coward he truly is....
Report: Shellie Zimmerman's lawyer can't serve George with divorce papers because he's disappeared
Quote :
The divorce proceedings for Shellie and George Zimmerman’s marriage are at a standstill because George has disappeared, according to a recent report from TMZ.

Shellie’s lawyer is not able to serve George with papers because Zimmerman can’t be found.

TMZ reports that sources close to Zimmerman say he is fine, but he is laying low and they don’t know where he is.

Just two weeks ago, George and Shellie were involved in a domestic dispute at Shellie’s father’s home in Lake Mary, Fla.

Shellie called 911 operators, reporting that her husband punched her father in the nose and threatened them with a gun. But she later changed her story and admitted she never saw George with a gun. She also decided not to press charges against her estranged husband.

Shellie filed for divorce in early September after she revealed her and George were having marital problems. The couple separated a month after George was acquitted in the murder of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Read TMZ’s report here: http://wfts.tv/16UQNNF
I hope this scumbag pisses off his wife enough that she contacts the Feds and tells them what she knows about the night of the murder.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty9/27/2013, 12:52 am

Police called to house George Zimmerman rented
September 27, 2013
Quote :

The same day Shellie Zimmerman went on national TV to say her husband snubbed her after he was acquitted of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, Lake Mary police returned to the house the couple once shared to investigate a reported theft.

Officer Zach Hudson late Thursday said Shellie Zimmerman's mother, Machelle Dean, who with her husband owns the home on Sprucewood Road, reported a theft.

There were no signs of a break-in, and police characterized the incident as a landlord-tenant dispute. Hudson said he didn't know what was reported stolen.

George Zimmerman was the tenant, and other people also may have been staying in the house, Hudson said.

George and Shellie Zimmerman are going through a divorce.
I guess we can now add "thief" to the murderer's resume. The wife goes on TV and stuff goes missing.
Meanwhile...
Shellie Zimmerman says she has doubts about her husband's innocence but also believes the evidence
Quote :
Since the second-degree murder trial of George Zimmerman in the slaying of Trayvon Martin ended in his acquittal in July, his wife Shellie has made public comments about his temperament and behavior that had long since crossed the minds of many observers. She filed for divorce on Sept. 5.

On the Today show Thursday, in her first interview since a domestic dispute on Sept. 9 escalated into brief violence involving her father and husband, she told Matt Lauer that she now questions George's innocence:

Quote :
Matt Lauer: Through all of this, with all you are now going through—and I mean with the divorce and this altercation, has it changed your perspective at all on what he’s told you happened the night that Trayvon Martin was shot and killed? Do you still believe the story that we have all heard from him?

Shellie Zimmerman: I’m conflicted on that. I believe the evidence, but this revelation in my life has really helped me to take the blinders off and start to see things differently.

Lauer: I want to make sure I understand. So you now doubt his innocence, at least the fact that he was acting in self-defense on the night that Trayvon Martin was killed?

Zimmerman: I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don’t know the person that I’ve been married to.

Lauer: That’s a dramatic change. I mean, you didn’t seem to doubt his innocence during the entire trial. You stood right there by his side. You went into hiding with him. You faced death threats with him. You lied under oath for him. And now you’re saying you have doubts?

Zimmerman: I have doubts.
But she also said she does not believe her husband profiled Martin before the shooting.

The hurt in her voice was evident throughout the Today interview. At one point she said:

Quote :
He just kind of treated me like I was disposable. After standing by him, he kind of left and kind of went on a victory tour without me. I thought that I was living a life with him and that we were going to kind of rebuild after all this, and he had other plans for me."
When she appeared in court in early September to answer perjury charges for lying in a bail hearing about how much money the couple had available, George was not with her. In fact, no Zimmerman showed up for that hearing.

In the Sept. 9 altercation that sparked a 911 call and brought the cops to the house that the Zimmermans once rented from Shellie's father in Lake Mary, Florida, she said George had threatened her and her father with what she thought was a gun under his shirt. George was also said to have punched Shellie's father, David Dean, in the nose and cut up her iPad. But witnesses gave conflicting reports of the incident and no gun was found on George at the scene. At any rate, neither side filed charges.

"In hindsight," Shellie Zimmerman told Lauer, "I should've, and I really regret that, but I'm on probation and the officers made it very clear that day if I pressed charges we were all going to go to jail and I would've been the only one to stay there."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty9/27/2013, 1:04 pm

Woo Hoo! cheers cheers cheers 
George Zimmerman Wife's Mom Files Police Report: He Stole My Stuff!

George Zimmerman has a new set of legal woes -- his mother-in-law just filed a police report, claiming George stole furniture and a TV from her house.

Shellie Zimmerman's mom owns the house where George and Shellie were living before they split.  The mom claims George was ordered to vacate no later than yesterday ... and apparently when he did her stuff went missing.

The house was also the scene of the gun incident earlier this month, where Shellie called 911 and claimed George was threatening her with a gun.
[/quote]May this be the first of many,many more problems for the monster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty10/7/2013, 3:52 pm

Set your DVR's boys this Wednesday night Very Happy 
‘South Park’ to Spoof George Zimmerman Controversy
Quote :
South Park isn’t afraid of getting animated when it comes to a national controversy.
Get Variety News and alerts free to your inbox

This week, the Comedy Central series will air “World War Zimmerman,” a parody of the George Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin trial.

According to the synopsis of the episode, “The world faces death, destruction, chaos and Eric Cartman in all-new episode of ‘South Park’ titled ‘World War Zimmerman’ … Cartman is deeply disturbed by a single person who he sees as a threat to all humanity. He races around the country to put an end to Patient Zero, the ticking time bomb that is Token.”
Token is of course the lone African American character on the series.

“World War Zimmerman” airs Wednesday night at 10 p.m.

Watch Video Clip:
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty10/11/2013, 9:15 am

S. C. Dad not charged in ‘Stand Your Ground’ case after shooting unarmed 17 year-old accidentally on purpose

Quote :
Darrell Niles, a Keenan High School student and basketball player, was across the street in a car when 33 year-old Shannon Scott fired his handgun.

According to testimony, shortly before, an SUV filled with youths who had been threatening his 15-year-old daughter drove by his house and they fired shots.

The State reports, “Smith then saw Niles’ 1992 Honda, and, believing its occupants posed a danger, fired his gun from his front yard across the street, hitting Niles in the head with a .380 bullet, killing him instantly. No evidence indicated Niles was a threat to Scott or his daughter.”
He was not, in any way, involved.  Like I argued with happy a while back, it's hilariously based on perceived threats, not real ones.  If I think you're out to get me, I can totally blast you in the face.  (Which is why who hit who first was irrelevant in the Martin case; he was totally justified in approaching and attacking the armed individual who was following him.)

But the liability exemption was absolutely essential.  Gotta protect all the Cordell Walker-wannabes  when, you know, they kill a fucking child while reenacting their favorite episode.

Haven't seen that new episode yet, but this discussion always makes me think of this one:

Though now it's people, not animals.  Yay, America!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty10/11/2013, 12:07 pm

South Park SPOILER Alert!!!

South Park allows George Zimmerman to do what he does best: ‘Shoot a young African-American’
Quote :
Last night’s South Park marked a return to form, as the show paired a parody of the Brad Pitt vehicle World War Z with the George Zimmerman trial.

In the episode, Eric Cartman believes that the town’s token black student, Token, blames him for the verdict in the Trayvon Martin case. This belief leads him to imagine that Token is “Patient Zero” in an epidemic of black violence that Trey Parker and Matt Stone equate with the zombie apocalypse from World War Z. The show mocks the Breitbart-fueled rumors of the black riots that would inevitably follow anything but a guilty verdict for Zimmerman.

The episode ends with the United States government — which believes the rumors of an epidemic of black violence — showing up at George Zimmerman’s house and asking him to “do what he does best”: “Shoot a young African-American.”

After he mistakenly shoots a black-faced Cartman, Zimmerman laments that he’ll “have to live with this for the rest of his life, even though [he'll] be a free man.”

When an officer discovers that Cartman is white, Zimmerman’s immediately arrested and summarily executed.
You can watch a preview of the episode below, or the entire episode at South Park Studios.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/1/2013, 6:23 am

Another peek into the psychopathic mind of murderer George Zimmerman.....
George Zimmerman’s Estranged Wife Told Cops He Left Bullet-Riddled Marksman Target — Nailed To The Wall — In Their Home After Divorce Dispute
Quote :

The soon-to-be ex-wife of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchman acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, discovered a used marksman target riddled with 17 bullet holes nailed to the wall of the home the estranged couple once shared, after he was forced to move out.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the menacing photo provided to police which shows what Shellie Zimmerman and her parents uncovered inside the study at their Lake Mary, Fla., home.

When Shellie got home, she went over to the house and discovered the target with bullet holes in various quadrants.

“There it was… tacked up on the wall of their home office, right between the garage and the kitchen where the domestic incident took place.”

PHOTOS: Celebs Involved In Murder

As for whether the dirty tricks target could have been left by someone else, the source told Radar: “It was not there when Shellie left, only when George moved out. He’s the only person who could have left it. Only he, Shellie and Shellie’s parents had keys.”

The last person inside the building was said to be 30-year-old sharpshooter George, who had been dramatically asked to collect his belongings and leave, RadarOnline.com has been told.

“This is the photo that Shellie sent to her lawyer and said, ‘Look at the subliminal message George left me,’ following their showdown in September,” a source with intimate knowledge of the situation revealed.

“What else could a bullet-riddled marksman’s target mean?”

Charged another source: “It’s really not that subliminal. A not-so subtle message, I think. It was clearly a threat.”

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time

“Did George feel so threatened by Shellie talking to the media about her marriage to George?” the source questioned.

“Did he feel threatened that she didn’t stick to the playbook of refusing to talk after Trayvon? Or was this George’s way of telling Shellie to stick to the omertà? Or was it something more serious?

“George really has some explaining to do.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/3/2013, 1:00 pm

Gee,I wonder what could have precipitated this Shocked 
Sanity in Florida? George Zimmerman's Town Bans Guns for Neighborhood Watch Volunteers
Quote :
Now, about the "stand your ground" law.

The town where Trayvon Martin was killed back in February of 2012 has created new rules for neighborhood watch participants. Sanford, Florida’s neighborhood watch volunteers will no longer be allowed to carry guns, and or to actively pursue someone they think is suspicious.

Trayvon Martin’s killer, George Zimmerman, was a volunteer on neighborhood watch in his gated community in Sanford.

Around the time of the shooting, other neighborhood watch members trashed Zimmerman for his actions on that fateful night. “In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket,” the Executive Director of Citizens’ Crime Watch of Miami-Dade told theGrio. A neighborhood watchman added in a Wall Street Journal editorial, “George Zimmerman gives neighborhood watch volunteers a bad name.” Even one of Zimmerman’s fellow neighborhood watchmen said that Zimmerman shouldn’t have had a gun.

A Sanford spokesperson agreed with this sentiment when announcing the laws on Wednesday. “Neighborhood watch was always intended to be a program where you observe what is going on and report it to police,” Shannon Cordingly told Yahoo News. “In light of everything that has gone on, that’s what we’re really going to go back and push.”

The new neighborhood watch rules will be rolled out on November 5th.
Had these rules been in effect, Trayvon Martin would still be alive.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/4/2013, 11:37 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Well, since we seem to be making shit up, allow me to state that, conversely, had these rules been in effect, George Zimmerman would have been beaten to death.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/4/2013, 8:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Well, since we seem to be making shit up, allow me to state that, conversely, had these rules been in effect, George Zimmerman would have been beaten to death.
Exactly the point I made earlier. Shooting him, however, would have been completely legal. Martin's only real crime was that he didn't have a gun.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/5/2013, 10:19 am

Heretic wrote:
Shooting him, however, would have been completely legal.

Yes, shooting Zimmerman would have been completely legal if Zimmerman had attacked Martin and had begun to slam Martin's head against the pavement. But it has never been demonstrated that anything of the sort occurred.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/5/2013, 12:02 pm

More sleepless nights for the murderer...
Eric Holder: We might still charge George Zimmerman
Quote :
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said George Zimmerman of Florida may have been acquitted of murder charges in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, but in the eyes of the federal government, he’s still living in a shadow of suspicion.

Mr. Holder said he’s still not sure if the federal government will pursue civil rights charges against Mr. Zimmerman, Breitbart.com reported.

The shooting occurred in February 2012. And Mr. Zimmerman was found not guilty on all second-degree murder charges, with the jury determining that the shooting was defensive.

But to Mr. Holder, Mr. Zimmerman is far from cleared of any wrongdoing.

“I’m not sure exactly how much longer that will take, but we will get to a point where we are able to make a determination” about a civil rights lawsuit, he said, Breitbart.com reported.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/5/2013, 6:17 pm

happy jack wrote:
Yes, shooting Zimmerman would have been completely legal if Zimmerman had attacked Martin...
False.  I've posted several news stories highlighting this. Stand your ground laws require only a perceived threat, not actual violence.  Self defense requires being attacked, which is why Zimmerman argued that in his case rather than stand your ground, and why he won.

Last edited by Heretic on 11/5/2013, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/5/2013, 6:27 pm

South Park gets it:

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/6/2013, 8:30 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Yes, shooting Zimmerman would have been completely legal if Zimmerman had attacked Martin...
False.  

I'm having a bit of trouble seeing what is “false” about that statement.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/6/2013, 10:25 am

Don't care. It's irrelevant to my point, which you predictably ignored. Again.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/6/2013, 12:48 pm

Heretic wrote:
Don't care.  It's irrelevant to my point, which you predictably ignored.  Again.
In regard to your imagined refutation of my statement, I have a tough time addressing your point, seeing as you haven't made one.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/6/2013, 1:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Don't care.  It's irrelevant to my point, which you predictably ignored.  Again.
In regard to your imagined refutation of my statement, I have a tough time addressing your point, seeing as you haven't made one.
Are you fucking kidding?

Heretic wrote:
Exactly the point I made earlier. Shooting him, however, would have been completely legal. Martin's only real crime was that he didn't have a gun.
Heretic wrote:
I've posted several news stories highlighting this. Stand your ground laws require only a perceived threat, not actual violence.
Let me spell it out for you.  If Martin would have shot Zimmerman with a gun, (because he perceived Zimmerman as a "threat") then Martin would have been able to claim he was "standing his ground."

Get it?  If so, then perhaps now you can "address Heretic's point."
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/6/2013, 9:16 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Let me spell it out for you.  If Martin would have shot Zimmerman with a gun, (because he perceived Zimmerman as a "threat") then Martin would have been able to claim he was "standing his ground."

Get it?  

Yes, I "get it" - I've gotten it all along. It's not exactly breaking news.
What I don't "get" is why my statement is, according to Heretic, false.

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
False.  
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/7/2013, 1:17 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Get it?  
What I don't "get" is why my statement is, according to Heretic, false.

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
False.  
The reason that you can't seem to grasp what he is saying is because you apparently you still don't get it. You're totally ignoring the context of what he said. He's saying that it wouldn't matter if Zimmerman had attacked Martin. In other words, if Martin was armed, then Martin could have just simply shot Zimmerman legally under the stand your ground law, whether Zimmerman attacked Martin or not.  

Don't make me have to explain this to you again... I'm already fucking bored with this discussion. I was just trying to clarify this for you before you go on for another 2 pages of posts arguing about something that isn't even related to what Heretic actually meant.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/7/2013, 8:22 am

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Get it?
Suspect  Bullshit. Is your memory that bad...

You wrote:
Martin may be found to have been justified in using violence while standing his ground, if the jury decides that Zimmerman initiated the violence.
Zimmerman may be found to have been justified in using violence while standing his ground, if the jury decides that Martin initiated the violence.
Neither of us has any way to predict that outcome with any certainty, but the outcome will still hinge upon who is believed to have initiated the violence.
Or are you just hoping we don't remember...

You wrote:
Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:
If it can be proven that Martin initiated the violence and that Zimmerman’s actions were performed in self-defense as a response to that violence, then yes, I believe Zimmerman should be exonerated.
Heretic wrote:
Why can't Trayvon be justified in "standing his ground" against an armed man following him at night, in the rain, and against police recommendations?
He could be justified in doing so, and if the state can demonstrate that that scenario is indeed accurate, that Martin was the one who first became a victim of violence or was first threatened with violence, then Zimmerman should be found guilty.
Regardless, at least you've come around, and the dangers of Stand Your Ground laws should be very apparent (as the statistics I cited earlier demonstrated), having turned a simple stroll/drive through the neighborhood in the rain into a Wild West whoever-gets-shot-first-loses standoff.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/7/2013, 9:30 am

Heretic wrote:
Why can't Trayvon be justified in "standing his ground" against an armed man following him at night, in the rain, and against police recommendations?
Did Trayvon know that Zimmerman was armed?
Did Trayvon know that Zimmerman was following him against police recommendations?
I certainly don't have the answers to those questions.
Do you?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty11/7/2013, 10:18 am

Scorpion wrote:

The reason that you can't seem to grasp what he is saying is because you apparently you still don't get it. You're totally ignoring the context of what he said. He's saying that it wouldn't matter if Zimmerman had attacked Martin. In other words, if Martin was armed, then Martin could have just simply shot Zimmerman legally under the stand your ground law, whether Zimmerman attacked Martin or not.  
Z* wouldn't have even had to armed. He could have reached for something in his pocket that Martin perceived as a weapon and under Fla SYG law could legally shoot him.

Scorpion wrote:
Don't make me have to explain this to you again... I'm already fucking bored with this discussion
Why you guy keep engaging with him is beyond me. Every discussion ends up the same way. Troll boy knows he doesn't have a chance of winning an argument with any of us, so instead he has switched to the tactic of trying to run everyone around in circles.

I understand why he did it to me since I would go out of my way to humiliate,insult and generally make a fool of him. Very Happy  But you've never done that and IMO have bent over backwards to be civil and respectful to him,yet he now treats you and Heretic the same way.

Scorpion wrote:
I was just trying to clarify this for you before you go on for another 2 pages of posts arguing about something that isn't even related to what Heretic actually meant.
Yeah well he just did it again by posing 2 questions that have nothing to do with the legal thresholds and components of the SYG law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next