Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
Scorpion
edge540
KarenT
sparks
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/28/2013, 4:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

The only one that has deliberately lied in this thread is you.[/b]

Please share.
Exactly what have I lied about?
Continuing to stick to the false statement "Zimmerman may have lied" even after I posted irrefutable proof to the contrary that he did in fact lie to the court.

I stated, "Zimmerman may have lied", which is not a false statement, inasmuch as Zimmerman did indeed lie, as even you have acknowledged.
I never denied that Zimmerman lied.
To the contrary, I quite clearly said that Zimmerman lied.
Now, if I had claimed that Zimmerman may not have lied, you might then have some sort of point.
But as things now stand, you have no point.
And you have not the slightest fucking idea what you are talking about.
And you are lying.
Again.
As usual.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/28/2013, 5:12 pm

In the event that the results of this trial do not turn out the way the media are so fervently praying for them to turn out, the pre-emptive groundwork is being feverishly laid out so that charges of racism, elitism, or name-your-favorite-ism are quietly lurking around the corner, sitting in reserve, just in case the "wrong" kind of justice prevails.

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-black-people-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-christina-coleman-blog

If ever I thought myself objective and unbiased, the George Zimmerman trial is definitely not that moment.

So let's cut to the chase. Any attorney, jury member, judge or white person in that courtroom is not going to understand Rachel Jeantel. And I don't expect them to.

In fact, I certainly, like my fellow writer Rachel Samara, understand why white people wouldn't like Rachel.

She's hard. She's black. And your assumptions about her background and lack of education make you feel like you are better, somehow. That her testimony, no matter how powerful and impactful it may be to this trial, is implausible. Weak, maybe? Let's impeach her.

But maybe the reason white people don't understand Rachel Jeantel has something more to do with white privilege then, what they would call, Rachel's capricious nature.

Let's for one second try to understand why Rachel is "angry" (read emotional), "hood" (read blunt), and "unintelligent" (read multilingual).

The thing is, what white people see in Rachel has little to do about her own issues, and more to say about the America that white people are blind to. Let's take her testimony on not calling the police, for example.

Rachel told defense attorney Don West that she didn't call the police after she heard the scuffle between Trayvon Martin and the man that was following him for numerous reasons. First, she believed that he was right near his "daddy's house," and that Tracy would help him. She also was under the impression that, if it were a life or death situation, someone would certainly come to his aid. But as West continued his questioning, riddled with nuances to throw Rachel off track, the glaring subtext of this all became clear.

Don West doesn't understand why Rachel didn't call the police when she heard a struggle. Rachel, who is a black woman, doesn't call the police. Why? Black people and police officers don't mix.

The tottering seesaw between black people and law enforcement leaves us in a position where we are afraid to call the cops because we're not exactly sure they are on our side. And in an age where police responding to calls for help will still result in an innocent black person's incarceration or death, it's difficult to know who to trust or turn to during times of need.

http://globalgrind.com/news/what-white-people-dont-understand-about-rachel-jeantel-trayvon-martin-blog

What White People Don't Understand About Rachel Jeantel

A predominantly white jury is not going to like Rachel Jeantel. Let's just be real here.

The 19-year-old Miami native is an easy target for obvious, yet shallow reasons. But let's not forget why she's actually on the stand in George Zimmerman's second degree murder trial. Rachel was the last person to speak to a living, breathing Trayvon Martin. The guilt, shame and sorrow she must feel is something most of us will never be able to comprehend. You could hear it in her voice, see it in her jittery body language. She is feeling the wrath of this highly publicized case.

Rachel was thrown head first into this murder story, unwillingly. And although she had repeatedly said she did not want to be a witness, did not even want to believe she was the last person Trayvon spoke to, Rachel took the stand for all the right reasons. She was asked to by the family of her deceased friend and feeling part of the burden for his death, she wanted to help.

Rachel was raw, emotional, aggressive and hostile, and she was unapologetically herself.

And if the 5 white jurors (excluding the 1 Latina) are like most white people I know, they are unfortunately not going to like Rachel. They won't understand her, especially not her defensive nature, and this will unfortunately work against her. Even though it shouldn't.

I can imagine George Zimmerman's defense is just hoping some of those 5 white jurors have some prejudices (as most people do), or hell, are even racist, because if they are, their tactic to make Rachel out to be less intelligent, rather than less credible than she actually is, might actually work.

Less intelligent and more confused.

Less intelligent because of the "language barrier" and more confused because of the lawyers' failure to understand who Rachel is, where she comes from, what kind of life she lives.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/27/the_smearing_of_rachel_jeantel/

Jeantel does not fit the comfortable image of the grieving girl. As Rachel Samara wrote Wednesday in Global Grind, “A predominantly white jury is not going to like Rachel Jeantel,” a girl “who has no media training and who is fully entrenched in a hostile environment.” There is confusion over whether or not she was Martin’s girlfriend, which eradicates her chances of being depicted as a devastated young quasi-widow. On the stand, she has been blunt, hostile and at times seemingly confused. Online, she has a documented history that includes partying. She is not thin or blond or demure. So there goes her credibility.

This week, the Smoking Gun carefully picked through her social media history, uncovering such bombshells as a recent image of what she described as her “court nails.” She has posted photos of liquor bottles and declared that “wowww I need a drink” and tweeted “party time let get high” [sic]. The Smoking Gun also reports that she’s posted “a sexually suggestive series of photos,” “made references to Martin’s death, referred to acquaintances as ‘bitch’ and ‘nigga,’ and wrote about having ‘jackass lawyers on my ass.’” She has in recent days deleted several dozen of her more damning tweets. And so Smoking Gun commenters have, in their turn, declared that she’s not just a “thug” but “proof the gene pool NEEDS more chlorine!” … “and maybe some arsenic too.” Funnily enough, there’s no mention on the site that on Monday she also posted, “I’m a friend god damn it,” or that she loves Jill Scott and Janet Jackson.

http://news.yahoo.com/star-witness-black-rachel-jeantels-testimony-makes-trayvon-203324375.html

Rachel Jeantel was on the phone with Trayvon Martin minutes before George Zimmerman shot and killed him, and she could make or break a murder case that was supposed to be microcosm for race and violence in this country. Rachel Jeantel was also on every cable news network in America for upwards of six hours today in her second straight day on the witness stand, and she really didn't want to be. But that didn't stop Zimmerman's defense attorney, Don West, from repeatedly saying Jeantel was "lying" about Martin's description of his client as a "crazy-ass cracker." And that certainly didn't stop a lot of people on the Internet from watching and laughing at a "dumb and stupid" 19-year-old black girl from the Florida hood as she, apparently, handed the case over to Zimmerman.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/28/2013, 6:16 pm

happy jack wrote:
In the event that the results of this trial do not turn out the way the media are so fervently praying for them to turn out...

Really? Exactly what "results" do you believe that the "media" is "fervently praying for" in this case?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/29/2013, 6:41 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Please share.
Continuing to stick to the false statement "Zimmerman may have lied" even after I posted irrefutable proof to the contrary that he did in fact lie to the court.

I stated, "Zimmerman may have lied", which is not a false statement, inasmuch as Zimmerman did indeed lie, as even you have acknowledged.

We went over this before. Your refusal to acknowledge that Z* did in fact lieand continuing to profess that he "may have lied" even after were presented with irrefutable facts proving that he lied is a lie.

I'm sick and tired of you trying to re-litigate arguments that you were proven beyond any doubt whatsoever to have lost. You're a sick fucking troll and I'm through replying to you.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/29/2013, 7:49 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Please share.

We went over this before. Your refusal to acknowledge that Z* did in fact lieand continuing to profess that he "may have lied" even after were presented with irrefutable facts proving that he lied is a lie.

I'm sick and tired of you trying to re-litigate arguments that you were proven beyond any doubt whatsoever to have lost. You're a sick fucking troll and I'm through replying to you.

I never once refused to acknowledge that Zimmerman lied. In fact, I believe I stated several times that he did indeed lie.
So please - stop lying (if you can).
The only reason you claim that you are through replying to me is that you are tired of having your ass continually handed to you, Liar Boy.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/29/2013, 7:56 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
In the event that the results of this trial do not turn out the way the media are so fervently praying for them to turn out...

Really? Exactly what "results" do you believe that the "media" is "fervently praying for" in this case?

That it will be proven that the evil white man shot the smiling thirteen year-old choir boy for the simple reason that the evil white man (is that redundant?) is a virulent racist, much like the majority of evil white men throughout the country.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/29/2013, 10:06 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

This should tell you all you need to know about what's going on at Planet Wingnuttia...
Who Needs A Jury For George Zimmerman When He's Got Fox News?
Today in Fox-for-the-Zimmerman-Defense news: Fox Nation's Daily Update would give you the idea that George Zimmerman is about to be acquitted. Or if he's not, he should be.

Here's what the top of my Fox Nation "Daily Update" looked like today:
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 FoxNationZimmerman
Quote :
Of course, Fox has already concluded that Zimmerman is the innocent victim of a racial witch hunt. If you're a Fox fan, you could be forgiven for thinking that the only purpose of a trial is to either prove you're right if he's acquitted (and adjudged innocent) or prove you're right if he's convicted (and proved to be the victim of racial politics).
There's a bunch of good links in the above paragraph.

Oh,and who better to use as an analyst to cover it for their "creepy ass cracker" viewing audience? None other than lying racist Mark Furhman.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/30/2013, 1:23 pm

Damn.
I hope no one pulled a muscle stretching to reach for that race card.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57591650-71/trayvon-martin-trial-spawns-insensitive-instagram-from-defense-lawyers-daughter/

Trayvon Martin trial spawns insensitive Instagram from defense lawyer's daughter

As BuzzFeed reports, the image was charming: a father and his two daughters with their cones of soft ice cream.
The caption accompanying the image was a little less soft: "We beat stupidity celebration cones ... #zimmerman #defense #dadkilledit."
You might think it borders on the coarse to suggest a murder trial lawyer "killed" anything. You might, moreover, wonder what "we beat stupidity" might refer to.
Well, West spent much of the week trying to disturb the equilibrium of Martin's friend Rachel Jeantel.
It wouldn't be hard to infer that Molly West's Instagram caption suggests that Jeantal -- who happens to be black -- represents "stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty6/30/2013, 2:28 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

That it will be proven that the evil white man shot the smiling thirteen year-old choir boy for the simple reason that the evil white man (is that redundant?) is a virulent racist, much like the majority of evil white men throughout the country.

I really don't see any motive for "the media"  to promote such a narrative.  Do you have any actual evidence of a media conspiracy?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/1/2013, 12:11 am

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I really don't see any motive for "the media"  to promote such a narrative.  Do you have any actual evidence of a media conspiracy?

Evidence?
None.
Just questions as to why the picture of the smiling, angelic choir boy-like Martin has been so often been shown in juxtaposition to the scowling mug shot of Zimmerman, and questions as to why a mega media outlet such as NBC would deliberately doctor a recording in order to portray Zimmerman as your garden variety typical white man who habitually spends his evenings hunting and killing smiling, angelic, 13 year-old little black choir boys.
In other words, the narrative that Artie fell for, hook, line, and sinker.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/1/2013, 5:19 pm

The killer's police statements were shown in court today and things just don't add up.

Claimed:
1) Trayvon "jumped out of the bushes". Problem? A minute 20 seconds unaccounted for and no bushes. Shocked 
2) Trayvon was choking him and had his mouth & nose covered. Then how could Z* have screamed? Oh,and no blood on Trayvon's hands. Shocked 
3) Why was he walking in a direction away from his vehicle? Claimed he Couldn't remember the street name and he was trying to find out. Problem? There's only 3 streets in the whole complex. Z* had lived there for several yrs and also was the crime watch captain. He couldn't remember?Laughing 

3 jurors had their hand over their mouths during the replay:D 

I can't wait to hear the P* closing arguments. Bye bye,Georgie:cheers: 

Throughout the interviews and throughout the trial,the monster comes off as a sociopath,devoid of any emotion.Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/2/2013, 7:24 pm

‘Huge Win For Prosecution’: Lead Detective Admits Zimmerman Could Have Been ‘Profiling’ Trayvon Martin
Quote :
According to commentators on Fox News, the defense has been catching most of the breaks in the George Zimmerman murder trial. But as one CNN legal analyst pointed out today, the prosecution had a good morning when lead detective Chris Serino testified that Zimmerman could have been “profiling” Trayvon Martin the night he was killed.

“If I were to believe that somebody was committing a crime, could that not be profiling that person?” prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda asked Serino. After objections from the defense were overruled, Serino answered, “It could be construed as such, yes.”

CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin called Serino’s answer “incredibly important to the prosecution” and said she saw a “sea change” in the case based on de la Rionda’s entire redirect. Hostin admitted that at times she’s felt like “the only person in the world that believed the prosecution was doing well,” but now she’s seeing more people come to her side. “This was a huge win for the prosecution today,” she said, also pointing to the moment when Serino “conceded that the term ‘f’ing punks,’ the terms that George Zimmerman was using, was evidence of ill will, hatred, spite.”

What the prosecution needs to prove in the case, Hostin said, “to refute self defense that George Zimmerman was the first aggressor, that he followed, that he profiled, that he pursued, that he confronted. Well, now Detective Serino conceded that.”
And even more good news today Very Happy 

Trayvon Martin trial told Zimmerman injuries "insignificant"
(Reuters) - Volunteer watchman George Zimmerman suffered "insignificant" injuries in the fight in which he shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, a medical examiner testified on Tuesday, as prosecutors attempted to undermine Zimmerman's claim he feared for his life.

Zimmerman has pleaded not guilty to a charge of second-degree murder, saying he shot Martin in self-defense during their confrontation inside a gated community in the central Florida town of Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012.

Testifying for the prosecution at Zimmerman's trial, Medical Examiner Valerie Rao said she reviewed Zimmerman's medical records and 36 pictures of his injuries taken at the police station after the fight.

"They were not life-threatening. They were very insignificant," Rao told the Seminole County criminal court jury.

Zimmerman, 29, has said Martin, 17, punched him in the face and repeatedly slammed his head into a concrete walkway. Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, could face life in prison if convicted.

The racially charged case captivated much of the United States in 2012. Police initially declined to arrest Zimmerman, accepting his story of self-defense and sparking protests.

A special prosecutor later brought the murder charge. The prosecutor accused Zimmerman of profiling Martin and chasing him vigilante-style rather than waiting for police to arrive.

In court on Tuesday, medical examiner Rao said Zimmerman's injuries did not involve great force and were consistent with one blow to the face and one impact with the concrete. He had a broken nose and two small cuts on the back of his head.

But later under questioning by one of Zimmerman's lawyers, Rao said Zimmerman could have been hit more than once.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/3/2013, 3:33 pm

The killer gets caught in another huge lie Very Happy 
Zimmerman received ‘A’ in college course that addressed self-defense
Quote :
George Zimmerman, the man on trial for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin last year, received high marks in a criminal litigation course that touched on Florida state law regarding when it’s appropriate to use self-defense and the so- called “Stand Your Ground” statute.

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in Martin’s death, and has pleaded not guilty, asserting he shot the unarmed teen in self-defense when the two encountered each other on Feb. 26, 2012, in a gated community in Sanford, Fla. On Wednesday, a former professor of Zimmerman’s who gave Zimmerman an “A” in criminal litigation and said Zimmerman was “one of the better students in the class” testified in his trial that his 2010 course addressed criminal law and procedure, as well as self-defense.

The testimony was important to prosecutors because Zimmerman had said during an interview with Sean Hannity of Fox News last summer that he was not familiar with the Stand Your Ground law prior to the shooting.  Jurors were shown that interview on Tuesday afternoon.
It's getting more and more obvious that the killer concocted his story to fit a theory of self-defense and lied his butt off on Hannity.

P* expected to rest their case today.  No court July 4th. I doubt the monster will take the stand. Way too many lies to explain and his story has a mountain of inconsistencies, such as his claim Trayvon "jumped out of the bushes". Their were no bushes and subsequently Zimmerman said he was 15 ft away.

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/5/2013, 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/5/2013, 5:42 pm

Yeah. Whatever.  But if you think that this fellow is going to be convicted of second degree murder, you're dreaming.  

I suppose it's still possible that he might be convicted of manslaughter, but "Murder Two" is really a stretch, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/5/2013, 9:48 pm

Scorpion wrote:
Yeah. Whatever.  But if you think that this fellow is going to be convicted of second degree murder, you're dreaming.
It's a tough sell that's for sure,but the trial isn't over yet.  Zimmerman has been caught in several huge lies that now makes his story extremely suspect. (Trayvon jumping out of bushes where there were none. Z* claiming he didn't know the name of the street despite the fact there are only 3 streets in his complex,he's the neighborhood watch guy,and he's lived there for several years. Last,but not least,he outright lied on Hannity claiming he had no knowledge of "stand your ground" despite being an "A" student in course that taught that.) I expect the P* to put on a breathtaking final argument by the same prosecutor that delivered a simply outstanding opening one.
Quote :
I suppose it's still possible that he might be convicted of manslaughter, but "Murder Two" is really a stretch, IMHO.
In central Florida who knows what can happen? They've had a couple of recent cases,Casey Anthony & Caryn Kelley,that should have been slam-dunk convictions and both walked free. Rolling Eyes 

I'd be ok with manslaughter though. That would put Z* away for at least 20 yrs and possibly 30.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/5/2013, 10:11 pm

What's up with the "*" ?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/6/2013, 9:51 am

Scorpion wrote:
What's up with the "*" ?
Shorthand. Z* = Zimmerman P* = Prosecution,etc. I use it for lengthy terms that are often repeated.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/6/2013, 9:53 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
What's up with the "*" ?
Shorthand. Z* = Zimmerman P* = Prosecution,etc. I use it for lengthy terms that are often repeated.

How breathtakingly l*a*z*y!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/8/2013, 9:28 pm

Mark O'Mara on George Zimmerman: "My client will never be safe"
Quote :
As the George Zimmerman trial moves into its third week, on Monday evening "Piers Morgan Live" invited Mark O'Mara to offer his insight and perspective on the proceedings, as part of a primetime, exclusive interview.

The man tasked with representing the defendant, O'Mara told Piers Morgan that regardless of the case's outcome, Zimmerman will forever be looking over his shoulder:

"First of all, my client will never be safe, because there are a percentage of the population who are angry, they're upset, and they may well take it out on him," said the guest. "So, he'll never be safe."
Boo Freakin Hoo. Ask your despicable killer client, if he'd prefer to change places with Trayvon Martin. May your client live the rest of his worthless life in the same fear that Trayvon Martin had when Z* ended his life.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/9/2013, 3:55 pm

http://www.newsmax.com/US/florida-martin-zimmerman-violence/2013/07/09/id/514143

Florida Sheriff Ready for Riots After Zimmerman Verdict

Tuesday, 09 Jul 2013 03:29 PM

By Tom Topousis

The sheriff of Broward County, Fla., is moving to head off riots following a verdict in the George Zimmerman murder trial.

Goodness!
It appears that the sheriff automatically assumes that White Hispanics are so incapable of basic civility that they will immediately begin rioting in the event Zimmerman is found guilty.
That would make the sheriff a racist and a profiler, wouldn't it?
And a person in a position of governmental authority (such as a sheriff) engaging in profiling is a much more serious issue than a private citizen engaging in profiling, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/11/2013, 9:58 am

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/10/local-agencies-prepping-for-potential-violence-after-zimmerman-trial/

Local Agencies Prepping For Potential Violence After Zimmerman Trial

July 10, 2013 6:11 PM

MIAMI (CBS4) – Wednesday, around high noon, dozens of Miami Police officers lined up for riot training.

Armed with batons and horses, officers ran through various formations preparing for the worst.

“It’s a mandatory training.  All these officers are given this equipment and it’s in the event we have civil unrest at any given moment our officers are ready on a minute’s notice,” Miami Police spokesman Freddie Cruz said.

My.
Folks certainly seem to be on edge as they await the potential uprising of the Angry White Hispanics.
A bunch of darned racist profilers, these cops are, and nobody seems to care.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/11/2013, 9:24 pm

Zimmerman jury may consider lesser charge
Quote :
In an unmistakable setback for George Zimmerman, the jury at the neighbourhood watch captain's second-degree murder trial has been given the option of convicting him on the lesser charge of manslaughter in the shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Judge Debra Nelson issued her ruling over the objections of Zimmerman's lawyers shortly before a prosecutor delivered a closing argument in which he portrayed the defendant as an aspiring police officer who assumed Martin was up to no good and took the law into his own hands.

To win a second-degree murder conviction, prosecutors must prove Zimmerman showed ill will, hatred or spite - a burden the defence has argued the state failed to meet. To get a manslaughter conviction, prosecutors must show only that Zimmerman killed without lawful justification.

Allowing the jurors to consider manslaughter could give those who aren't convinced the shooting amounted to murder a way to hold Zimmerman responsible for the death of the unarmed teen, said David Hill, an Orlando defence attorney with no connection to the case.
The little monster was none too happy today,shaking his head NO during the P* closing arguments. Very Happy 
You might want to clear your calendar,Georgie,say for about the next 30 years Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/12/2013, 5:02 pm

Breitbart Reports on Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan, Commenters Spew Torrents of Racism
Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 11702c3f08d51fd1a4d98e1e7b9f2b2c
Quote :
The article by Ben Shapiro from Monday is Here  
Note the picture of Al Sharpton…as if he had anything to do with this plan…

Racist comments can be seen at the links

Thankfully the lunatic wingnuts have properly warned us,as the rioters that they predicted are already assembling Shocked  

Yes!!! It's True! They're here! Grab your AR-15 and Run for your lives! affraid 
As of 4:08 PM CDT
Quote :
From CNN Producer John Couwels:

There is an estimated 25 people demonstrating outside the courthouse.  

They have signs that say “Justice for Trayvon” and “Zimmerman Guilty.”

They are chanting “What do we want? Justice. When do we want it? Now”  

Earlier a Black Panther group had a presser with about 6 to 7 people attending.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty7/12/2013, 5:22 pm

The jury has been dismissed for the night without reaching a verdict. Cool Elapsed time: 3hrs 33 min. That's a good thing,that is unless your name is George Z*Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trayvon Martin Death Investigation   Trayvon Martin Death Investigation - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trayvon Martin Death Investigation
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next