Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec Signs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hammonite

hammonite

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/16/2011, 5:49 pm

I would like to dedicate this thread to all the Janiec signs in the City of Hammond. As of to day I have noticed 1 sign, that was illegally put up on State property near the corner of 175th & Calumet. Appears the State removed the sign in a very short time frame. I will start posting photos of all the signs I see in the City. I'm sure eventually one will be in the Chucks front yard on State Line and Mason St, but as of today I have seen none. lol
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/17/2011, 4:13 am

kim poland has a couple in her yard also
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/17/2011, 4:08 pm

ok ill admit i saw a few in hessville today maybe a half dozen total. which is even sadder then just having a couple up city wide. this shows hes trying to get them out there but very few people are willing.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/19/2011, 3:32 pm

not only does he not have enough signs now hes gonna about literally defacing the mcdermott billboards. what a pathetic campaign. this morning he had nothing to offer the citizens on jeds show. basically he promised to open up 165th street. to cut the henry units. and claimed that potash deal was bad for hammond. that was it.

also noticed when giving his bio he avoided mentioning any military service, despite the fact his campaign literature claims such.

well george thanks to your shenannigans on the billboards as far as im concerned the gloves are now off.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/19/2011, 5:19 pm

the oracle wrote:
not only does he not have enough signs now hes gonna about literally defacing the mcdermott billboards. what a pathetic campaign. this morning he had nothing to offer the citizens on jeds show. basically he promised to open up 165th street. to cut the henry units. and claimed that potash deal was bad for hammond. that was it.

also noticed when giving his bio he avoided mentioning any military service, despite the fact his campaign literature claims such.

well george thanks to your shenannigans on the billboards as far as im concerned the gloves are now off.
Janiec's chief water boy,Preacher,just talked about it. He went right into damage control and proclaimed some kid with too much time on his hands did it.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/20/2011, 4:38 am

some kid? first of all how would he know? second it was billboards all over the city.

intereresting thing here is were not talking about tagging a baseball dugout or jungle gym here. a doxen bill boards all over the city....10's of thousands in damages. community service wont get them out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Dickie

Dickie

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/20/2011, 6:00 am

The Janiec people knocked down my sisters big McDermott sign in her front yard. Janiec seems very childish to do such things.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty10/20/2011, 8:55 am

the oracle wrote:
some kid? first of all how would he know?
When has lack of knowledge ever stopped that buffoon from making foolish and false accusations? It's very suspicious that he immediately went to damage control and tried to point a finger in the other direction than from the Janiec campaign.

Had it been Janiec's signs that were defaced he would have immediately accused the Mayor of being behind it.
Quote :
second it was billboards all over the city.
That illustrates just how unaware he is.

i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec Signs   Janiec Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec Signs
Page 1 of 1