Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janiec

Go down 
+10
BigFan
freekey1
board monkey
Penguin
UrRight
the oracle
John
Artie60438
KarenT
Simon
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/13/2010, 7:29 am

This clown actually thinks that Evan Bayh is running for Governor. What's funny is that this guy pretends that he really thinks he knows what's going on. Janiec is a real goober.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/13/2010, 8:01 am

Not yet, but probably.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/18/2010, 8:25 am

I am really upset over Janiec not paying his child support. I don't care for that man very much.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/18/2010, 8:48 am

Simon wrote:
I am really upset over Janiec not paying his child support. I don't care for that man very much.

Woody Wilcox seems to have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
John

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/20/2010, 11:39 am

Another drain on society? They should lock bums like that up.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 2:54 pm

Deja Vu.... Rolling Eyes
Janiec will run for mayor of Hammond again
Quote :
Hammond school board member and community activist George Janiec will announce tonight that he will be a Republican candidate for mayor of Hammond in the May primary. He’ll formally announce his candidacy at 6:30 p.m. at House of Pizza In Hammond.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 3:42 pm

whoopie let the fun begin! check out the marsha thread otb as it seems someone has posted a hint of info about ole georgie boy there (kudos to the poster known as ken for standing up for himself btw, but maurice aint worth getting upset over) btw those in the know at twiter.com/hammondpolitics.com had this information yesterday (wink wink) sorry artie only self promotion ill allow myself
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 4:38 pm

school board, lost, state rep lost, mayor lost, state rep lost, state sen lost, school board won by running third in a 4 person race....served a year anonomously, but now will be kicked out of office for declaring his partisainship.

did i forget anything?

hacker and prado can legitamately claim to be more successful politicians and they are brand new to the game. Saliga may be light on the platform, backwards on most issues,and relatively unknown but at least he seems to have his heart in the right place.

but a repeatedly failed republican candidate that supports things like health departments (mitch doesnt) and spending 20 million of sanitary district (4 yrs ago anyway) on non existent flooding issues in hammond from the little cal (which by the way isnt in the perview of the sanitary district but he apparently isnt aware of that) is an awful attractive opposition candidate....and he is argueably now the favorite for the nomination!

til now i was just looking forward to the primary. suddenly november is getting exciting too.

go georgie go! ill be pulling for ya all the way through May!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 7:58 pm

the oracle wrote:
school board, lost, state rep lost, mayor lost, state rep lost, state sen lost, school board won by running third in a 4 person race....served a year anonomously, but now will be kicked out of office for declaring his partisainship.

did i forget anything?
Didn't he claim he was going to serve out his full term on the school board? Wasn't there an issue about him "office jumping" during that campaign?

Quote :
btw those in the know at twiter.com/hammondpolitics.com had this information yesterday (wink wink) sorry artie only self promotion ill allow myself
I'm a day late and a dollar short. You're still the man,O. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 9:53 pm

I love how they change the "D" to an "R".

Like I always said, "doesn't matter whether you are an "R" or a "D".

In this case, Janiec by running as an "R" means horseshit without salt.

Run your platform, not the party.

Geez, when are these chicken gizzards gonna give up?

Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 9:58 pm

Didn't he claim he was going to serve out his full term on the school board? Wasn't there an issue about him "office jumping" during that campaign?

THAT'S A FINE EXAMPLE OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

REMOVE THE "R".

If people want Republicans, let them vote on platforms, etc. Not the initial after their names.

I hate when they use the Republican shitz when it doesn't mean shitz.

What's the platform..the goals...the "change we can believe in"?

Oh shitz, I didn't mean to bring Obambie up.....

I just though we'd talk reality....
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/17/2011, 10:02 pm

Simon wrote:

Why don't they garnish his wages, bar him from office or throw him in jail?

That is what they do to the voters, loosers, or middle class a-holes like us.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/18/2011, 6:45 am

Dear George, Evan Bayh is not running for Governor and you still have not paid your child support.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/18/2011, 7:43 am

Doing the math on how long Janiec has served on the school board vs the length of the term I hereby suggest he forever be known as "The 7% Solution". Laughing
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/18/2011, 10:23 am

Well, what did Janiec accomplish on the school board, having served 7 months? (if I remember reading that correctly.)

He is running as an R, am I correct?

Is that the guy in the wheelchair? How did he end up in a wheelchair?

Wasn't he the one who chastised Free for blaming her medical problems on such and such...and went on to say and explain how he didn't allow his wheelchair to keep him from making meetings, meeting residents, etc. while running against McDermott. (Correct me if I am wrong).

Is that the guy? What's his platform this time?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/18/2011, 3:27 pm

UrRight wrote:
Well, what did Janiec accomplish on the school board, having served 7 months? (if I remember reading that correctly.)
Collect a stipend?
Quote :
He is running as an R, am I correct?
Yes
Quote :
Is that the guy in the wheelchair? How did he end up in a wheelchair?
Do not know. Maybe Oracle or someone else does.
Quote :
Wasn't he the one who chastised Free for blaming her medical problems on such and such...and went on to say and explain how he didn't allow his wheelchair to keep him from making meetings, meeting residents, etc. while running against McDermott. (Correct me if I am wrong).
That sounds familiar but I ;m not sure.
Quote :
Is that the guy? What's his platform this time?
McDermott is bad....He's a very bad man.....He's a very,very,bad manJaniec Baboo1bx
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/19/2011, 10:00 am

well ive heard rumors about how he got in the chair, which if true are pretty sad. but i dont know so i wont spread them further. yeah he got in a few spats with free, although i dont recall the specifics.

as for his stint on the school board im sure he will tout the sudden turn around in the hammond school system in these past 7 months as all being thanks to him. after all hammond high has improved this year (because the state made them change 50% of there staff and restructure everything inside the building, but george i promise will take all the credit)

as for the summation of his platform, artie says sums that up better then anyone else possibly could.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/19/2011, 10:17 am

You guys crack me up - !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/19/2011, 4:44 pm

well the last time he ran for mayor he claimed credit for the tax cap that the city had implemented (which by the way was the first such cap in the state and long before the state proposed its amendment to the constitution, for leading the fight against the health dept closing, and the state line curb (both of which supposed fights he lost i gather) and promised to spend 2 million dollars of hsd money on preventing flooding in the city (which by the way would be illegal) if he did what his literature of the time proposed)
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/20/2011, 1:28 pm

Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty2/20/2011, 5:42 pm

first ive seen of it but good find simon. however the expresso i know that used to post wasnt always reputable for his credibility.

but it will be interesting to see what stories he may come up with in the future.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/7/2011, 5:56 pm

Quote :
The Lake County Election Board also stripped Republican Hammond mayor hopeful George Janiec from the ballot in a split-line vote for holding a non-partisan position on the Hammond school board. Janiec ran against Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. in 2007 and lost by less than 500 votes. McDermott is seeking his third term.
http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/4189649-418/five-gary-mayor-candidates-ousted-by-election-board.html
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Penguin

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/8/2011, 8:10 am

Let Goober Janiec run so he can get trounced.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/8/2011, 10:23 am

Penguin wrote:
Let Goober Janiec run so he can get trounced.
The way I see it he has 2 choices......start putting together about $10,000 for an appeal or run as an Independent. Either way it becomes a circus we can enjoy watching. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty3/8/2011, 2:44 pm

Simon wrote:
http://www.mauriceeisenstein.com/default.html

who is it?

This much I know. FT told me I should have pm'd Expresso to meet him. She wouldn't give me his real name, but supposedly met in a library...she described Expresso as a "Nerd, not at all Mexican".

I said all along Expresso was Einstein...Maurice. I know she knew but had reasons not to tell me his real name. That fits his description and where speculations took over facts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Janiec Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janiec   Janiec Empty

Back to top Go down

Janiec
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next