Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

innovative political sign placement

Go down 
+5
Artie60438
board monkey
UrRight
the oracle
BigFan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
board monkey

board monkey

innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/24/2011, 3:57 pm

As I was heading up north yesterday, I noticed quite a few Pastore signs up in unusual places. Most were empty lots along Hohman, but one I saw was sticking out the top of a McDermott 4x8 sign. ROFL
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/24/2011, 4:13 pm

...and did anyone read this little 19 year old who is running for mayor in Hammond?

jesus, he can't even spell.

The first thing I would do is have HIS OWN FAMILY AUDITED. Obviously, they put the house, the boats, the car, the toys in HIS name while daddy collects Social Security Disability.

Worse of all, where are the degrees? Last of all, on his website someone posted, he doesn't use the English language very well and misspelled a lot of words.

Time to call in the FEDS, JCMT!!!!! Check out this family's background....my goodness, the kid is barely out of high school, you know the father is coaching hin, mama is already in politics, but nothing in their name.

Hilarious...call Social Security tomorrow...the parents brag he owns the home, the toys...yet the disabled father still works. It's a given fact that if you own over a certain amount, you don't qualify for disability...and yet the father does part time work. Yep...everything in the son's name to protect the income and the assets...a kid too dumb but to speak broken English and not even know how to spell.

Someone call Social Security and the what's JCMT call it? The FEDS!!! LOL

http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/lake/index.html
Back to top Go down
Robin Banks

Robin Banks

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 3:41 pm

I see a lot of Diombala signs together with McDermott's. That seems strange.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 4:37 pm

Diombala was on with jed this morning. He sounded great. I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 6:11 pm

Who is Diombala? Outside the Diombals'?

That's a new one for me. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 7:02 pm

Drove past the house on 173rd again today. It's just janiec and premeske now... guess they had a good ole talk with the owner. Are they out campaigning together?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 7:14 pm

Where, on 173rd? LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 8:04 pm

Near Harrison
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 8:56 pm

Cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/25/2011, 9:21 pm

First reported premeske janiec prado, then sanchez. Then sanchez was pulled and now prado is kaputz. Wish I was a fly on the wall when those campaign conversations were occurring!

On another note, I see premeske and markovich leached a sign on the fence near wolf lake where someone is storing large industrial items.

Still no janiec signs except the one on 173rd. Guess his first official weekend on the ballot wasn't very successful. If signs voted, pastore and hacker are neck and neck on the repub side.

The streets are flooded with mcd read and blue. I'm not sure how trolls OTOB can lie to themselves and say the mcd signs are coming down as fast as they go up. I think I'm gonna keep my Saturday free and help spread the word for mcd this weekend. Meet at his headquarters at 9am for assignment.

Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 4:12 am

ive been putting up mcdermott signs myself everyday the past 2 weeks. we walk and talk to people and they say hey can i have a sign too....thats when i spring in to action!

third district...well be seeing you tonight.

seriously thats how its been going. literally 90% of the people we talk too say they are thrilled with the direction of the city. of course were only talking to democrat likely voters. still, the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 6:44 am

At least two republican candidates for mayor has a McDermott sign in their front yard. I call that innovative.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 1:47 pm

Two large premeske signs in front of a multi unit apartment building in south hammond on hohman ave... typical
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 5:31 pm

I still, for the life of me can't figure out how a 19 year old that writes broken English, and mis-spells, cn run for mayor.

It just makes me angry that parents would subject child, yes, an UNQUALIFIED CHILD, brainwashing him into thinking he stands a chance in hell.

The first thing he would do is audit the festival reports. The second thing he would do is raise money.

Lying little, unqualified, brainwashed kid...anything daddy says for raising more money for nothing.

This kid has a lot to learn in life...and earn it while he is at it.

Disgusting to think, well, my honest opinion is just because his mom is involved in politics, and supposedly holds some type of office, the parents want to use the son as a "freebie" to more money.\\

I will check with SSA. The father sounds like he is abusing SSD. That's all I have got to say...and why?

I've got an ex-sis-in-law and bro-in-law, that defaulted on their mortgage, after sponsoring a foster child they got paid for, only to make her a slave to clean the house...while collecting money for
NOT caring for her....

The ex-bro in law worked under someone elses' ss number while collecting disability. Now he is in no shape to work due to diabetes (pay-back from God) but has the state employ his adopted son to take care of him.

Take care of HIM? The little turd is out running around in the latest BMV, and does nothing to help the father that really doesn't need help.

Bi-racial family that used their son's name when he was a baby and HIS ss# to obtain loans when the kid couldn't get out of a diaper.

Did I report? Damn well I did. What happened?

She went on to work as a nurse fueling Dr.'s with some crap that pulled them down from Heroin, just in time for them to start their shift at 3 p.m.

The clinic was bought out (in Chicago) years ago...yet at this tme, all I know is the state of IL is paying the kid to take care of his toe-less (two toes missing due to diabetes), yet gets paid for 40 hours a week, while mommy has to return as a real nurse in a real hospital...while they reside in the Marina Towers.

Haven't seen the useless nephew in over a year after I told him I was reporting him and the abuse of state money while he runs around in a BMW.

I reported them....never saw him again, and nor do I care to.

I did my duty.

And my point is...parents using their kids to gain money that don't qualify. That many toys? Bought a house for his parents...?? Bullcrap. They put it all in his name because DADDY cheated the system.

Like Judge Judy: "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!"

I can smell a skunk 100 miles away, and this family needs the state to investigate them. Anyone contributing is as stupid as they are. Really stupid.

Something doesn't smell right, and by God, they are gettng reported. I know they are lying to the FEDS and the STATE.

They are disgusting to the point where I wonder if they are just idiotic idiots and don't think people would suspect a thing...or just plain stupid Mexicanos from Mexic slurping off the system. Sorry I had to categorize it as that...but any parent that would put their kid up for mayor without a college degree, and writes what his parents tell him to write, and doesn't know how to spell, can go back to the country where they originated. They are sick!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 5:35 pm

And fluck their signs!!!

His goal for running for mayor shows how naive this kid is.

Right now my family is trying to raise money for the campaign.

Why?

So you know if you lose, which you will, your family can buy another toy?

People like you running for office make me sick. Your parents are the worse parents in the world, making a fool out of you. May your mother get thrown out of office. You are a reflection of her. Sick!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 6:43 pm

UrRight wrote:
I still, for the life of me can't figure out how a 19 year old that writes broken English, and mis-spells, cn run for mayor.

It just makes me angry that parents would subject child, yes, an UNQUALIFIED CHILD, brainwashing him into thinking he stands a chance in hell.

The first thing he would do is audit the festival reports. The second thing he would do is raise money.

Lying little, unqualified, brainwashed kid...anything daddy says for raising more money for nothing.

Disgusting to think, well, my honest opinion is just because his mom is involved in politics, and supposedly holds some type of office, the parents want to use the son as a "freebie" to more money.
You should hear him and his father at the city council meetings. To hear them tell it the whole Hammond PD are conspiring against their family. I have to give Higgs credit for not completely losing his cool while those 2 just rant on and on.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 7:25 pm

Artie, it is disgusting. Imagine those fools for parents subjecting a 19 year old to run the city of Chicago. Sick people. Sick parents.

Taking up space to get campaign donations to buy more toys.

I hate parents that USE their kids. Period. The "KID" needs to revisit 3rd grade and learn the English language. Sorry if I misspelled..got two fingers wrapped up and typing half the speed.

Don't ask me why...anything is possible for me. Very Happy Hurts like hell, but shitzpoo happens.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 7:30 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

Disgusting to think, well, my honest opinion is just because his mom is involved in politics, and supposedly holds some type of office, the parents want to use the son as a "freebie" to more money.

You should hear him and his father at the city council meetings. To hear them tell it the whole Hammond PD are conspiring against their family. I have to give Higgs credit for not completely losing his cool while those 2 just rant on and on.

*********************************************************************************

Not a chance in hell winning...but I have one question of interest...what happens to campaign money they have left over, once they loose?
Do they get to keep it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/26/2011, 8:46 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

*********************************************************************************
Not a chance in hell winning...but I have one question of interest...what happens to campaign money they have left over, once they loose?
Do they get to keep it?
I doubt they have any significant campaign money. Who would donate other than friends or family?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/27/2011, 1:37 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Do they get to keep it?
I doubt they have any significant campaign money. Who would donate other than friends or family?

But, do they get to keep the campaign money if they loose?
Got two fingers in splinters, so while bitching about someone else not spelling right, I acknowledge I do my fair share without the splinters. LOL
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 1:12 pm

Two guys in a Buick lasaber putting a large premeske sign on Cline ave at the southbound 169th st on ramp. Guess indot supports Jim premeske.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 7:49 pm

apparently wolf lake supports premeske too...as does the parkways on baring and i kid you not knickerbocker (guess hes got a sense of humor) also saw a bunch of pastore signs on the parkways of a few churches in the woodmar area.

for those that dont know that means these two have both over estimated their support and thus overbought signs for their campaign...hacker must have also for there never seems to be fewer then 2 in a yard with 1

one more disturbing thing on the premeske front...besides the picture of him as jesus' loving angel i mean...he has endoresed carolyn BEEEEEEE jackson for at large. does this mean shes now officially a team hammond candidate?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 7:55 pm

the oracle wrote:

one more disturbing thing on the premeske front...besides the picture of him as jesus' loving angel i mean...he has endoresed carolyn BEEEEEEE jackson for at large. does this mean shes now officially a team hammond candidate?
She must be. Have you heard that obnoxious screaming at the top of her lungs commercial that Tiger cut for her?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 8:01 pm

lol thats why i said BEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty4/29/2011, 8:08 pm

the oracle wrote:
lol thats why i said BEEEEEEEE
Got it! :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: innovative political sign placement   innovative political sign placement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

innovative political sign placement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next