Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i hate to say it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

i hate to say it Empty
PostSubject: i hate to say it   i hate to say it Empty1/5/2009, 4:04 pm

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/1361853,lcgop.article

but that article pretty much sums up (along with my support of the mayor of hammond) why i left the local repub party last year.

i do not understand how that party can continue to be so inept. if you look at the regisration rolls county wide, 42% of the electorate has voted in at least one republican primary at one time in the past 5 years. yet there are no republican county wide office holders and the county is still considered to be a lock for dem candidates running for wider office.

some of you may remember when curly personally started to run me out of the party in part through a post at the old times forum. it looks like he is continuing to do the same to others, without even a thought of replacing the losses.
Back to top Go down

i hate to say it Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate to say it   i hate to say it Empty1/5/2009, 4:38 pm

Why should a republican precinct committeeman have to run all over the county to get signs for his or her own yard?
Why are city chairs allowed to use their positions to re-inforce their political campaigns, to the detriment of other candidates?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

i hate to say it Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate to say it   i hate to say it Empty1/5/2009, 6:53 pm

Three Stooges: Moe, Larry and Curley.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

i hate to say it Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate to say it   i hate to say it Empty1/6/2009, 4:22 am

i dont know marty wheeler, but i find it interesting that curly is supposedly punishing her for formerly supporting a democrat for crown point mayor but never cared that his boys, dedelow and miller in hammond supported markovich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i hate to say it Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate to say it   i hate to say it Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate to say it
Page 1 of 1