Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty
PostSubject: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/4/2009, 10:17 am

I wonder which right-wing scumbag will be the first to defend this creep? Hannity? BillO?

Internet Radio Host Hal Turner Faces Connecticut Charges
By DANIELA ALTIMARI | The Hartford Courant
June 4, 2009

Internet radio host Hal Turner — accused of inciting Catholics to "take up arms" and singling out two Connecticut lawmakers and a state ethics official on a website — was taken into custody in New Jersey late Wednesday after state Capitol police in Connecticut obtained a warrant for his arrest.

Turner, who has been identified as a white supremacist and anti-Semite by several anti-racism groups, hosts an Internet radio program with an associated blog. On Tuesday, the blog included a post that promised to release the home addresses of state Rep. Michael Lawlor, state Sen. Andrew McDonald and Thomas Jones of the State Ethics Office.

"Mr. Turner's comments are above and beyond the threshold of free speech," Capitol Police Chief Michael J. Fallon said in an e-mail announcing the warrant. "He is inciting others through his website to commit acts of violence and has created fear and alarm. He should be held accountable for his conduct."
http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-turner-arrest.artjun04,0,99236.story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/4/2009, 12:45 pm

While we are at it, arrest Farrahkan for his hate speech. And, throw in Jesse Jackson for good measure, for spitting in the food of white people.
Feel free to add more of these ilk to the list.

Last edited by Tiger1 on 6/4/2009, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/4/2009, 3:38 pm

Tiger1 wrote:
While we are at it, arrest Farrahkan for his hate speech. And, throw in Jesse Jackson for good measure, for spitting in the food of white people.
Feel free to add more of these ilk to the list.
:offtopic:

Any thoughts on Hal Turner,or are you just going to try and derail the thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/5/2009, 8:01 am

I lumpede Hal Turner in with the rest of the ilk. It is NOT off topic.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/5/2009, 10:55 am

Tiger1 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to defend a white supremacist and anti-Semite like Turner?
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/5/2009, 1:38 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Why do you feel the need to defend a white supremacist and anti-Semite like Turner?

Not being a fan of Farrahkhan or Jackson myself, I'm glad that she did lump them in together. They have striking similarities. (Notably Farrahkhan being an Anti-Semite himself)

If I were as you described him in your original post a "right-wing" scum bag, then the meanest thing you could do would be compare me to the likes of Jackson or Farrahkhan.

It would be like you equating Rachel Maddow to Rush Limbaugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/5/2009, 2:33 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

I did not defend this guy, I lumped him together with the rest of the nutcases. What's the matter, only white people can be like this??? Farrahkan, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and others like them get a free pass, because they are black?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/6/2009, 9:10 am

Tiger1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

I did not defend this guy, I lumped him together with the rest of the nutcases. What's the matter, only white people can be like this??? Farrahkan, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, and others like them get a free pass, because they are black?

By trying to drag in others that had nothing to do with Turner's actions,you clearly are trying to defend him by attempting to deflect the issue.

If you would like to clear this up,then please answer this question....

Do you think Hal Turner's actions are acceptable? Yes or No?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/6/2009, 10:35 am

Hal Turner, and the REST of those I mentioned are hatemongers and racists. I do not condone anything they say.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty6/24/2009, 9:43 pm

Bye bye,good riddance,and let this be a lesson to the rest of the rightwing kooks who think it's appropriate to suggest murdering someone they disagree with.....

Blogger arrested in threats on federal judges
June 24, 2009 4:49 PM | 26 Comments | UPDATED STORY
Hal Turner, an occasional talk show host on internet radio and blogger, was arrested today by the FBI in his New Jersey home on charges he threatened to murder three federal appeals court judges in Chicago following their recent ruling upholding handgun bans.

According to the U.S. attorney's office, postings on Turner's web site included photos of the judges and addresses for them, with statements such as: "Let me be the first to say this plainly; These judges deserve to be killed."

The three judges have long served on the 7th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals: Frank Easterbrook, the current chief judge; and Richard Posner and William Bauer.
Turner, 47, was charged with threatening to assault and murder the three judges with intent to retaliate against them for performing their official duties. He is to appear in court tomorrow in U.S. District Court in Newark, N.J., but the charges were brought in Chicago, where the judges work.

Turner, known for his white supremacist views, has been on the radar of federal authorities before. In the wake of the murder of the husband and mother of U.S. District Judge Joan Lefkow in 2005, Turner's web site carried the courthouse addresses of appeals court judges who had ruled against white supremacist Matthew Hale in a civil case.
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/06/blogger-arrested-in-threats-on-federal-judges.html?track=email-alert-breakingnews
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty8/13/2010, 5:42 pm

Good to see this racist scum finally being held accountable....

Hal Turner GUILTY: Blogger Convicted After Threatening Judges Over Chicago Gun Ban
Quote :
Conservative shock jock and blogger Hal Turner was convicted Friday for making death threats against federal appeals court judges in Illinois.

A New York City jury deliberated less than two hours Friday before
finding Hal Turner guilty of threatening the judges, reportedly in
retaliation for their 2009 ruling upholding handgun bans in Chicago and
Oak Park. Two previous trials ended in hung juries.

Turner, who was previously free on bond, was taken into custody pending sentencing, according to the FBI. He faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence   Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate Radio Host Hal Turner Arrested For Inciting Violence
Page 1 of 1