Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Artie's Mailbag

Go down 
+5
chuckmo48
happy jack
the oracle
UrRight
Artie60438
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/5/2012, 8:32 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Once again,like always,I get the last laugh.... santa
r11
Banned

Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Mouse01_Angry_

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

If you aren't the administrator, how is it you know who is banned the second they are banned? Come clean, Arthur.
That's the idiot who keeps getting kicked off the BLT board. It has nothing to do with this board.

Your problems here stem from your incoherent ramblings that disrupt topics and interferes with the continuity of discussions. I don't even think you do it on purpose...it's just you being you.

Here's a suggestion.... Why not start a topic here in the lounge and name it UrRight's ****** or whatever name you want to give it. You can post whatever you want there as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the board,which can be found HERE. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.

wHO WAS R11 AND FLUCK NOT INFORMING THE PUBLIC ABOUT CORRUPTION.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/5/2012, 8:34 pm

fLUFF ARGUING WITH ME, OR TELLING ME TO LOOK THIS UP OR THAT. SPENT THE HOLIDAYS IN THE HOSPITAL, AIN'T ASKING FOR SYMPATHY, JUST GIVE ME TIME TO GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/5/2012, 8:43 pm

aIN'T STARTING NO DAMN TOPIC IN THE LOUNGE ABOUT UR RIGHT. IT SHOULD BE A SUBJECT LINE WHERE YOU AND OTHERS, ME AND OTHERS CAN POST ABOUT CORRUPTION THAT AFFECTED YOU PERSONALLY. NOT JUST ME, ANYONE.

DOUBT YOU WOULD WANT THAT TYPE OF FORUM.. I'LL GIVE IT A HOOT AND SEE HOW MANY ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO POST AND NOT SCARED ABOUT RETALIATION,

LATER, WHEN I GET MY HEALTH STABLIZED. THANK THE COPS FOR JAILING ME AFTER BEING BANGED AGAINST WALLS, DRUG AGAINST RUGS, THROWN AGAINST WALLS, BEDS, COUCHES. AND I GET ARRESTED FOR BEING DRUNK WHEN I HADN'T HAD A DAMN DRINK IN SEVEN MONTHS. FORGET IT UNTIL IT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE DEAF AND GET PENALIZED FOR IT, AND THE COPS ARE CROOKS. HIDING THEIR OWN MISDEEDS CUZ THEIR SO DAMN STUPID. EVER HEARD OF POLICE PROTOCAL BY FEDS AND STATES? THEY FLUNKED AND DOUBT THE FEDS WILL FORGIVE THEM. THEY CAUSED ME MORE MEDICAL BILLS. AND INJURIES. DAMN CROOKS GOT OFF AND I GET THROWN IN JAIL FOR WHAT? WITHOUT MY MEDS, TOO. FREAKING STUPID COPS AINT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. NO WAY.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 12:14 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
r11
Banned

Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Mouse01_Angry_

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

If you aren't the administrator, how is it you know who is banned the second they are banned? Come clean, Arthur.
That's the idiot who keeps getting kicked off the BLT board. It has nothing to do with this board.

Your problems here stem from your incoherent ramblings that disrupt topics and interferes with the continuity of discussions. I don't even think you do it on purpose...it's just you being you.

Here's a suggestion.... Why not start a topic here in the lounge and name it UrRight's ****** or whatever name you want to give it. You can post whatever you want there as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the board,which can be found HERE. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.
Urright has been commenting on articles in the Times as "JustDucky". She babbles on and on incoherently.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 4:19 pm

Yeah, well when you go through what I went through and had to go without meds federally controlled, can't file a cop report, cuz you don't know if the cop station stoled it, can't even make out a darn report you were criminally confined, and beat up, and if were blacks or latinos going out to greet the cops while you ask a neighbor to call and they arrest YOU instead of those gang banging idiot Italian guys, then you would get messed up in the head.

Every bang on my head and back means I loose more hearing and they can't operate on my back. The story doesn't make sense, but I did contact the chief and am going to show him proof. They even documented I had a damn red purse. Never owned a red purse in my life. Rather than submit the papers back to the DOJ, I thought I'd straighten the whole ordeal out with the Chief. He's already been reporting discrepancies. They claim only one cop car there, when two were there, and I was at the head of the sitting duck on the corner begging for help.

Just to back up what happens, read Celtic's post on BLT. Now she knows what I went through with burglaries. The fact two cops were sitting on HER corner and they took twenty minutes to respond. No finger prints, just pixs. Well, had they taken finger prints, maybe they would have matched up with the ones taken from what used to be my house. And a couple times over, next door he got wiped out three times. Why no finger prints? Why two cops sitting at Celtic's corner taking twenty minutes to respond? Same reason the cops are lying to chief Miller, only Chief Miller is damn well gonna be shown proof that his own cops lie to HIM. I'd rather go to him to prove what is going on, even though I refuse to step foot in that ghetto, but told him I would mail all documentation and pixs, from the hosp. and the hospital reports. So, fact is, his own cops lie to him - but the neighbor down the block was pissed seeing three squad cars.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 4:23 pm

Your solution, Sparks, to buy an alarm. Why the hell with all the breakins haven't the cops taken fingerprints and linked them by now? We know who they are, why don't the cops know? I drove around with one, and they didn't arrest him. Tells Deafie to call a prosecutor. Sorry I interrupted your coffee breaks, ,more than one cop that Sat. morning with a thief willing to confess and they pass it up. No wonder these punks do what they do. Cops can sit outside, and watch them walk by with TVs and they won't do nothing. That's a fact. Why should people live in a neighborhood and have to pay for security? Get the hell out if it's that bad. You don't know how bad it is until you leave. I pity you people who think like Dolton did, that the neighborhood won't go bad.

Helloooo! You are worse than GARY, IN and I feel sorry that the Chief gets lied to by his own officers.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 4:24 pm

UrRight wrote:
Yeah, well when you go through what I went through and had to go without meds federally controlled, can't file a cop report, cuz you don't know if the cop station stoled it, can't even make out a darn report you were criminally confined, and beat up, and if were blacks or latinos going out to greet the cops while you ask a neighbor to call and they arrest YOU instead of those gang banging idiot Italian guys, then you would get messed up in the head.

Every bang on my head and back means I loose more hearing and they can't operate on my back. The story doesn't make sense, but I did contact the chief and am going to show him proof. They even documented I had a damn red purse. Never owned a red purse in my life. Rather than submit the papers back to the DOJ, I thought I'd straighten the whole ordeal out with the Chief. He's already been reporting discrepancies. They claim only one cop car there, when two were there, and I was at the head of the sitting duck on the corner begging for help.

Just to back up what happens, read Celtic's post on BLT. Now she knows what I went through with burglaries. The fact two cops were sitting on HER corner and they took twenty minutes to respond. No finger prints, just pixs. Well, had they taken finger prints, maybe they would have matched up with the ones taken from what used to be my house. And a couple times over, next door he got wiped out three times. Why no finger prints? Why two cops sitting at Celtic's corner taking twenty minutes to respond? Same reason the cops are lying to chief Miller, only Chief Miller is damn well gonna be shown proof that his own cops lie to HIM. I'd rather go to him to prove what is going on, even though I refuse to step foot in that ghetto, but told him I would mail all documentation and pixs, from the hosp. and the hospital reports. So, fact is, his own cops lie to him - but the neighbor down the block was pissed seeing three squad cars.
I sounds like you've been through quite a bit. Ever considered counseling?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 4:25 pm

I pity you Sparks. No, your kid or kids. You couldn't PAY me to raise a kid in Hammond.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/7/2012, 4:39 pm

I told Chief Miller I have been in counseling ever since. I live nightmares of what happened to me. Getting arrrested is beyond my imagination after being beaten and confined. They lied to him and said only one cop car was there. NO 2 then the idiot turns his lights on and goes and joins them and leaves me standing two doors down. Had to cover up him sitting and starring out his window like he was high or something. I told Chief I'll show him the pixs. All the phone calls that cop lied on the third report. My lawyer even said he did. I had a chance to go to trial and I showed hiim my reports/complaints to the US. Civil rights, they forwarded it to the DOJ. That was months ago. I can still file. I told Chief I thought it would be more effective telling him and showing HIM instead of dragging the DOJ in, though if they continue to lie to him, after I consult with him, I have no choice. If thats what it takes. I live this nightmare so bad it consumes me. I was advised to proceed by the psychologist, but told him I had to get this out directly with the Chief. He's confused right now. I'm not home to just send him copies and pixs and phospital reports. Triple victimized/ Beat up. arrested, sick as a dog, accused of being drunk then fabricates a new report that I hit him, the cop who was on some kind of something, So much to show and tell, the Chief can finally realize one bad apple shouldn't spoil the rest and that cop has some answering to do. The neighbors witnessed it all. He still continues to lie. I' don't want a cop anywhere like that. He knows he didn't follow protocol and had to cover up why he didn't help me and instead had to show boat and lie in front of the other shocked officers when he arrested me. The lies he told my son vs what they told me in the booking room. Denying me a right to prove I didn't have a drop to drink. It's all going to come out. If this happened to the female prosecutor, she wouldn't put up with it. I can't wait to smear the papers in her face. She lied, she was incompetent, as my lawyer said. And the cop "probably" lied, as the lawyer said, but all this cost me a two day hospital stay to stabilize me, I believe they stole the xanax, and the paxil I have been on since the triple by pass at age 42 and 4 car accident, three years of therapy. I will expose what they did to me inside that cop station violated every fed/state law regarding disabled people. They better start out getting a TTY if they refuse to call for you. Right there is a major Federal violation. Taking my hearing aid away is a TOP FED violatioh, even though they insisted I could hear. Depriving me of meds, finding me semi-unconscious, forcing me to walk home in the opposite direction on a cold day, not calling a cab for me, I was so sick, I would have been dead Monday, for court, which the cop was pissed off about when the other cop came and saw the damage to the house. Nothing left but two couches, the bed. Everything smashed, gone. So I left, said "goodbye and good riddance!"
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/8/2012, 4:39 am

I am so sorry to hear you went through that UrRight. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/8/2012, 9:17 am

Did that happen to you again? I thought that was last year.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/8/2012, 2:16 pm

UrRight wrote:
Your solution, Sparks, to buy an alarm. Why should people live in a neighborhood and have to pay for security?
I don't care where you live. A responsible owner takes measures to secure their property. No matter where you live,NW Indiana,or Lincoln Park in chicago,the police can't be everywhere.
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/8/2012, 2:45 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Your solution, Sparks, to buy an alarm. Why should people live in a neighborhood and have to pay for security?
I don't care where you live. A responsible owner takes measures to secure their property. No matter where you live,NW Indiana,or Lincoln Park in chicago,the police can't be everywhere.
It's all about values. If you value your family's safety you do everything you can to keep them safe. It seems like the more affluent the area, the more likely it is that the home will have a security system. People with wealth have it because they make good decisions.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/15/2012, 6:00 pm

sparks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
r11
Banned

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

Urright has been commenting on articles in the Times as "JustDucky". She babbles on and on incoherently.

So what? I don't hide who I am...just because I signed up that name "JustDucky". Everyone knows who I am. I don't talk the talk, I walk the talk, and don't HIDE the fact most people with common sense would KNOW it's me. It was a mistake on my part signing up as that, instead of UrRight. Everyone that knows me, knows it's me. It just happened in that way. Not gonna hide any facts or anything, and personally, I don't give a ratz azz if they know me or not. I tell the truth as I see it. You still use SPARKS on Buzz-Cut's blog, yet you condemn everyone else who hides "behind their name". Ain't the the weiner and the buns to just come right out and tell him who the hell "Sparks" is? I chummy up to it. I didn't play anyone for stupid; I figured they would figure out who I was cuz I bitch when rights go "WRONG!" I won't say anymore about what goes on between the chief and I, but I will tell him my purpose of avoiding the DOJ: It's simply better to deal one on one, and if that doesn't happen, I will rest my case with the DOJ. I just don't want any cop to go and do what they did to me. NO ONE SHOULD BE BEAT UP and then ARRESTED cuz their head was in a tizzy, called for help, waited for cops to pull up, only to have one cop sitting on the corner and now I find he's lied to the chief. When the chief gets my evidence, all I want is for these cops to realize there are strict state/federal protocols to follow in the line of duty to determine if the person is deaf, autistic or diabetic. Not one out of three squad cars asked me if I was ok. And I have hospital documentary, pictures and doctor reports...I almost died because of their lack of training or knowledge. It's between the chief and me and I am determined this week, to gather everything, send it to him to show him his own cop lied like a gangster to him.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty1/15/2012, 6:13 pm

Karen, the last incident is June/2011. After four freaking times of being a victim, ignored by the cops, well-documented, if this last one doesn't hit the chief upside the head, his excuse of being so busy with 70,000 residents, the mayor won't fly with the DOJ.

I right the wrongs when it comes to what Hammond did to me. I had a house, had to fight crime, had to leave. They got what they are use to dealing with:

"A cop can arrest you as long as he is not questioning you". Per, Chief Miller. Well, there's a price to pay for lacking common sense when you are the victim, deaf, can't call, sat on a neighbor's porch and he witnessed what I did. Dildo sat on the corner (as Celtic claimed 2 cops sat on HER corner and took 20 minutes to respond to her house burglary)...and other neighbors will testify.

The guy in the grey unmarked cop car was trying to hide why he ignored my pleas for help...staring straight - lied in his police report, and God, did he lie. The lawyer said, (I'm a fast reader), aren't you going to read the rest? I read the first page, the second page was remarkably a duplication of the first..I looked at him and said..."He's a liar". Then the lawyer said, "Aren't you going to read the second page"? I said, "It's a duplicate - exact duplicate of the first page." I looked him in the eye and said, "You're going to LISTEN TO ME. I ain't gonna read anymore - this cop is a damn liar!"

And so it went on...once you lie, you gotta keep lying. I have this cop so cornered, and if the chief won't accept my proof, the DOJ will. I am assuming with faith the chief will listen, cuz it doesn't take an idiot to figure out Hammond. The court system I figured long ago was corrupt. Who dumps a parking ticket, a month later calls you back to court, "Oh, we found our files, tell your sister in law she has to come back to KANGAROO COURT". Double JEP.

There are 4 incidents recorded, strike three, you are OUT. I have nothing to fear. They do.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/13/2012, 7:12 pm

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. Very Happy
Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Happy-Valentines-Day1
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 1:16 pm

Oh crap, after reading Karen T's post, "Just Don't Start a Thread About Me" (meaning those threads about FREE and Preacher, shit, that makes me third in line...are ya nuts? Me. starting a thread about myself? Are ya nuts, Artie...I'll be the third in line.

No doubt, since I did receive correspondence from Chief Miller, his personal phone number that rings on his desk (hello...I can't hear on a phone!). I was just about ready to assemble the necessary pictures, hospital reports, lengthy prescription report, conversations via authorized people who advised me from the FED down to the state, when BAM!

On a two lane remote highway, a kid driving on a revoked (DUI) license rammed me at 55 mph as I slowed down to make a "right turn" and wow, I missed the retaining pond there by being alert, though the neck went to the left and head was on the left shoulder of my body, trying to force it to go "upright" was like a tornado was holding it down. Thought sure my '97 car with 67,000 miles on it was smashed to my back seat. Blocking traffice in both lanes I came to a rest. He, the idiot, 20 something year old talked to the county cops, and I didn't say a word. Didn't need to. At least 20 people from the county's department witnessed it. But it hurt so bad to try and sit up, and not feel pain. So, I blew off for now, to send in my stuff to the chief in Hammond. I just got to add more proof why I didn't respond within a ten day period. Their loss, not mine, if they want a time-line almost 10 months later. What I have to show has no timeline. Not in this case. I can say the chief has been really concerned, and very concerned. He does have a heart and soul. Just getting that letter from him elated me..that someone does care. For others, not myself, for everyone, he needs to know exactly what happened.

Is the Henry UNIT in grey cars with plaid shirts? If so, they or that guy if he was part of the Henry Unit, didn't respond as first responder. He was the one who answered third, tho I approached him FIRST.

I have physical therapy, psychiatric and pain clinic appts this week. I was without a car since after Christmas. I use that as an excuse for not responding 4 weeks ago. Looking at the paperwork just depresses me...and reminds me. But, it will reach his desk. The photos are dated, so he can't say they were from the car accident. I refused an ambulance. Car was totaled. I knew what whiplash was...I waited 24 hours to seek help, because I wanted to know if it was just going to get better or worse.

I since got a car last Friday. So, after these Dr. appts., hopefully I'll face the memories again and do what I have to do to give the chief the info. There's no timeline when it comes to this. NO timeline. It happened, and should never have happened, and it's never too late to hear how, why and what can be done.

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you, Artie!
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 1:21 pm

I ramble on and on when my prescriptions are stolen, or, in another case, the wait for a doctor is 6 weeks.

Thank Obama. I have to see an doctor in another state, pay cash, forward the receipts to the state I live in, to stay alive.

Thank Obama.

You would ramble too, if it happened to YOOUUUUUU.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 1:44 pm

What good is a damn security system or calling 911 while being tazered in the heart knowing what apt. a punk went into and it took 25 minutes for the cops to get there? What good is a secuity system when they rob a store, jump an 8 ft.. fence, with a gun, desert their vehicle in the middle of the street and park their butts in a rental next door. The rental was wiped out 3 times. Then you have retired cops living behind you, could see the tv, etc., being hauled out the back of the yard, and "Yeah we noticed but won't answer the neighborhood crime watch if they witnessed it? What good is an alarm if it goes to 911 and they have to look up an area code and 7 other numbers? What good is a security system you paid 90.00 a month for, when thieves knew how to circumvent it. I guess I should have bought that life saving button you wear around your neck, but I figured they'd strangle me with it. Once the hearing aid is out, I could get flown with the house to Tulsa, OK and not know it until I had my sleep. One night I woke up and three black guys were sitting in the living room laughing at TV. A friend (used to be friend) stayed there at the time and was awoken by their sounds. He chased them out. What good is it to know who the criminal is, and drive him to a cop, only to be told to take him home. The police station wouldn't even take down serial numbers. They took fingerprints,, but at Celtic's home, they took pix's but no fingerprints. Don't you thinkk fingerprints would turn up better results than pix's of damage?

I realize Hammond is a huge city. But, I say those cops need to refresh their courses and the chief needs to stay at his desk, be available at his desk and learn more from victims than the "reports in vague" from his cops. His detectives are found giving out tickets on their way to, "If you keep talking, you're keeping us from going to that thief's house. We'll report to you immediately after we stop there". On the way home, both black cars stopped cars on 169th before Calumet Avenue, were writing out tickets. They never showed up at my house at the time. I stayed right by the door so they couldn't say I didn't hear them.

After complaining to the chief, the detective tells me weeks later they bluffed the kid (I did that right away to get him in my car), and went back, the family moved out. No crap, I knew that weeks before you got around to being pressured to play your role. You undercovers are ridiculous. I think I could do a better job without the training you don't remember. It's such a joke, fenced in, double pad locked, trying to work with neighborhood watch only to be told, after all the neighborhood watch, the peace officer knew, that I was told, "You'll have your day in court". It was so botched, it was ridiculous. That's why I laugh at whomever is going to speak at a neighborhood watch meeting. Those people leading neighborhood watch meetings have one thing in mind: get into city council, be a puppet.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 1:59 pm

sparks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:
It's all about values. If you value your family's safety you do everything you can to keep them safe. It seems like the more affluent the area, the more likely it is that the home will have a security system. People with wealth have it because they make good decisions.

Affluent neighborhoods have kids outside playing. We forget to lock doors. The biggest job the cops have is pulling trucks over and checking for their road history, overweight, etc. I live next door now to one that is an investigator for the FBI, I went to school with him. The other guy is a veteran cop who advises me. There is NO crime where I live. If anything, it's kids that steal from a store, and they do that outside the neighborhood. Everyone knows everyone where I reside. Neighbors get together and have card games, play with the kids outside, etc. The worst I heard what happened was gas fill-ups, and took off without paying. Non of our friends need a security system..or else they wouldn't be living here.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 2:10 pm

Sparks, Lincoln Park is now full of vacant store fronts.

You don't need security where my mom lives, and is deaf. Or, where I live now. That's why you leave. Who needs to live in fear, hearing or not??

Once your generation passes, do you really think your daughter wants to live in Hammond. I was shocked that Tiger's kid decided to stay and have babies and put them in the City School. That's stupid. I would have told her to go to college, get a career and just visit me in Hammond.

I'm so glad my daughter left the state of IL. She excelled, she loves her life. She doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs. She turned down many celebrities because she refused to travel with a bunch of drunks, smoking grass in their tour buses. The redneck with the suit that drinks while taking in jokes, etc., YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REDNECK WHEN...that guy. She turned down over 100 grand to set up his after the appearance parties where people paid a bundle to drink and mingle with him. She's now in the process of promoting clean music, and turning down contract offers from music producers that want the two gals for sure, but insist they wear sex-provocative outfits. My daughter will not give in. While doing her job, she also raises funds for Generosity Water (providing well water to improvished countries). She is a devoted Catholic, and every parent's wish. She certainly didn't want to end up like her mom, so that's the best advice I can give ya...do the opposite. That's the best compliment I ever received from her...people ask me how my kids turned out so great. I tell them the truth, "They didn't want to end up like me!" I did give them a life-time of laughs, though. And, many of their friends used to call me mom and still do. That's a compliment. I did drive and feed the monsters for most of their young life. I was there, despite three jobs to get them all where they needed to go.

I can't fathom my kid having kids in Hammond. It isn't the Hammond I knew back in the mid 2000, otherwise, never would have bought there.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/26/2012, 6:05 pm

UrRight wrote:

You don't need security where my mom lives, and is deaf. Or, where I live now. That's why you leave. Who needs to live in fear, hearing or not??
Where you living now?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/14/2013, 8:44 am

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day Very Happy

One of the things I always recommend to do on this day is to check for frayed wiring or overloaded electrical sockets in your homes. Following these simple tips will help you prevent home electrical fires and will keep your loved ones safe. Cool sunny
Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBRO4hxRX67LGk-d_UN-Qd-1rglQoJQ3GBpxP25K_FpUM0HqJEQ
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/16/2013, 6:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

One of the things I always recommend to do on this day is to check for frayed wiring or overloaded electrical sockets in your homes. Following these simple tips will help you prevent home electrical fires and will keep your loved ones safe. Cool sunny
Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBRO4hxRX67LGk-d_UN-Qd-1rglQoJQ3GBpxP25K_FpUM0HqJEQ

Much sicker than I would have ever given you credit for.
Much, much sicker.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty2/17/2013, 11:15 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Much sicker than I would have ever given you credit for.
Much, much sicker.
Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 SmileyMakeYourDayGIF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   Artie's Mailbag - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artie's Mailbag
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: