Let Freedom Reign!


 
HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Artie's Mailbag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 11:27 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

She was a member here. That is a fact. See any of her posts? They are all gone. That too is a fact.
Now I'm through wasting any more of my time with you. Sleep

Yes, she was a member, and yes, she no longer is a member.
Her posts are gone? Certainly – my posts were gone, too, when I was placed on ‘vacation’, but not because I requested that they be deleted.
I’m not disputing any of that; I’m disputing the rest of the stuff you made up.
The only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. The rest of them were all left in place. All of hers were removed at her request

Quote :
…. Her “get even” tour didn’t work out ….?

[b][b]What the hell is a “get even” tour?

I use it to describe those individuals that joined here and couldn't leave their baggage from the other board behind.
Quote :
…. begged the administrator to delete all her posts?

Not buying it.
Fine...let's use demanded instead.
Quote :
…. her ‘false allegations’?

[b]You haven’t even come close to demonstrating that her allegations were false.
No one else on here has ever accused the board of harboring viruses. You visit here regularly so obviously you don't believe her allegations.
Quote :
…. She most definitely has a motive to lie and save face?

[b]Why? Because Artie says so? Gimme a break.
No,because her allegations started as soon as she left her.

Quote :
[b]Go ahead – fake boredom. That seems to be your default tactic whenever someone shows you to be totally full of it.
Sorry,but I get bored going back and forth with people that refuse to acknowledge actual fact. It's like arguing with a doorknob.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 12:17 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
The only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. The rest of them were all left in place. All of hers were removed at her request. [quote]

And how do you know this?

[quote="Artie60438"] Fine...let's use demanded instead.
[quote]

And how do you know this?

[quote="Artie60438"]No one else on here has ever accused the board of harboring viruses. You visit here regularly so obviously you don't believe her allegations.
[quote]

happy jack wrote:
I've had computer issues after visiting this and other websites, so I have no way of knowing who the real culprit was.


[quote="Artie60438"]…. She most definitely has a motive to lie and save face …. because her allegations started as soon as she left her.
[quote]

What the hell does a computer virus have to do with saving face? If you must post, please do so coherently.

Artie60438 wrote:

Sorry,but I get bored going back and forth with people that refuse to acknowledge actual fact.

That might make sense if you were presenting 'actual fact', but since you are not, that claim doesn't hold.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 3:29 pm

[quote="happy jack"][quote="Artie60438"]
The only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. The rest of them were all left in place. All of hers were removed at her request. [quote]

And how do you know this?
1)The administrator announced that she demanded her posts be removed.
2) I know for a fact that the only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. Since you were only suspended there would have been no reason to remove all of them since you would be allowed back at some later date.

[quote][quote="Artie60438"] Fine...let's use demanded instead.
Quote :


And how do you know this?
See answer #1
[quote][quote="Artie60438"]No one else on here has ever accused the board of harboring viruses. You visit here regularly so obviously you don't believe her allegations.
Quote :


happy jack wrote:
[b]I've had computer issues after visiting this and other websites, so I have no way of knowing who the real culprit was.

Well IMO only an idiot would continue to visit a site that they think might be malicious. It's obviously not an issue for the loony tune brain stems from the BLT board that visit here regularly. In fact there is a "discussion about discussions" thread with over 100 pages of lunacy all devoted to the activity on this board? Laughing
[quote][quote="Artie60438"]…. She most definitely has a motive to lie and save face …. because her allegations started as soon as she left her.
Quote :


[b]What the hell does a computer virus have to do with saving face? If you must post, please do so coherently.
It's the typical reaction of a very immature and possibly disturbed individual.
Artie60438 wrote:

Quote :
Sorry,but I get bored going back and forth with people that refuse to acknowledge actual fact.

[b]That might make sense if you were presenting 'actual fact', but since you are not, that claim doesn't hold.
As I said before....It's like arguing with a doorknob.
Sleep Done

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 4:55 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
1)The administrator announced that she demanded her posts be removed.
Really?
Could you show me that announcement?


Artie60438 wrote:
2) I know for a fact that the only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. Since you were only suspended there would have been no reason to remove all of them since you would be allowed back at some later date.
How is it that you have occasion to “know (this) for a fact”? And how is it that you know that I "would be allowed back at some later date”?

Artie60438 wrote:
It's the typical reaction of a very immature and possibly disturbed individual.

As they say, there’s no diagnosis like self-diagnosis.

Artie60438 wrote:
As I said before....It's like arguing with a doorknob.
Yet you continue to do so.
And yet again, you will hide behind your feigned boredom to avoid my questions.

Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 5:58 pm

Well, I'd like to know, Artie, why you when referring to Lois on the prior page, you went from she, to he, to "she".

Also, FreeT was the one that exploited the virus, demanded immediately to remove her from the site here, then Tiger followed up with the same request: Remove my screen name, my posts, my membership.

There is one thing I can tell you about Lois, and that SHE holds several master degrees and amonst those degrees are information technology.

Now, I can only speculate like Jack that I got so mad a couple of times where my son said I ruined his computer, and since they became worthless, (more money to fix, than they were worth), I paying for the majority of them, yes, they got viruses. I don't know where they came from like Jack. Ok? But I'll ccontinue to log on, because the 2 computers I use, or three, or four, depending where I am, my sis's, bro, son's all got worked up after visiting my usual spots from Lake County. Whether the blogs, the newspapers, etc.

Since yesterday, my son has been on websites, wondering what the heck went wrong with his computer. I don't want to even suggest..cuz I don't know. But it's ironic over the past few years. But, then again, I have no right to assume it is this site or another site. I visit a lot of web-based sites. But the thing too, is, the computers in the relatives' homes - they have teenagers downloading games, music, and the like, which I did read comes with viruses.

I don't let it bother me, since I don't or no longer pay bills online, and or visit anywhere else but the usual and it's not my computer, so I don't give a care.

But, as far as Lois, she is educated to the highest degree in computers and technology. I just noticed, though you mentioning a she to a he, then a she. Are you now the administrator? LOL.

Say what you mean, and do what'cha do..laugh and live. Fluck arguing.

Bear in mind that FT and Tiger demanded to have posts removed, and withdraw any trace of them. If Lois visits this site, I can guarantee you she has the virus removal program that will erase it or prevent it. She holds several master degrees. She also never claims to know more than she knows. Just make up your mind about her sexuality. Female or male? I know her indirectly. A smart whip and won't say anything unless she has the proof to back it up.

Doesn't matter to me because, virus or not, if you don't have the latest, you can pick it up anywhere, like Jack said. Ain't my fault me using other computers if they are that darn dumb not to keep up with the latest anti-virus program, including the libraries. I don't feel threatened by them. I'm not scared of my shadows.

I got suspended for what, 2 weeks, didn't even know it, until a week or more later. So, banning people doesn't mean you are punishing them. Since free speech and the truth gets banned here, I'd think twice before banning what few are left, don't'cha think?

Anyway, lets get back on the latest..Obama in the National section. I think he painted himself in a corner this time. I don't care who debates him. He shot himself in the foot looong ago. Let's talk about the old fart who has no idea where 1.8 billion disapppeared from private investors (could have been your grandmaw), and the idea of Obama care. Boy have I a story to tell you on that one. I'm on the death panel. It is UNREAL, unless you are in state/local/fed gov't which receives the best care via taxpayers. I paid my taxes, got slammed and let me tell ya something...let's go to the National Forum, and forget this pity shitz, ok? Virus or not, who cares? I just switch computers everywhere I go. There's mostly a dozen at the library to destroy, 2 to three in relatives' houses, and people bitching whether they work or not before I get there. Who cares? Ain't mine, seem to function when I get back in their territory.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/14/2011, 9:52 pm

UrRight wrote:

Also, FreeT was the one that exploited the virus, demanded immediately to remove her from the site here, then Tiger followed up with the same request: Remove my screen name, my posts, my membership.
FT wanted this board shut down so her lies wouldn't be challenged. It's downright scary how much her and Lois are alike. affraid 2 peas in a pod.
Quote :
There is one thing I can tell you about Lois, and that SHE holds several master degrees and amonst those degrees are information technology.
But, as far as Lois, she is educated to the highest degree in computers and technology.
Yeah,yeah.yeah Rolling Eyes She's created quite the imaginary profile. Even recently changed her avatar to make it appear that she's some young hottie after I reminded her that she's just an aging spinster.
She reminds me of the losers that used to inhabit the chatrooms at AOL,each one exaggerating their looks and station in life. Classic examples of emotionally disturbed and immature behavior,IMO.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 10:21 am

Artie60438 wrote:

She reminds me of the losers that used to inhabit the chatrooms at AOL,each one exaggerating their looks and station in life. Classic examples of emotionally disturbed and immature behavior,IMO.

And once again, there’s no diagnosis like self-diagnosis.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 12:23 pm

Correct me if I am wrong. I believe it WAS Lois that detected viruses, then FT and Tiger followed.

Being that Lois had the virus control, she must have suspected something, which led to FT and Tiger following suit.

I just want to ASK you, have you googled Lois? To back up your claims? I still need that answer where you referred to her as a "she", "he", then a "she".

All I am asking is proof from you. Not assumptions. I know who Lois is, and she is ten layers above the rest when it comes to computers. And her personal work history.

She is a remarkable person with a great sense of humor, and like it or not, you can't blame her for the demise of the other board.

Blame the fear they feel wanting to tell it like it is. Here, I can talk real, imaginary, susupiciously, and not get banned.

However, I realize telling things like they are, how it happened, some nut-butt calls out "defamatory and slander" not even knowing I was banned...the person ordering those actions have no clue, or have connections, and that in itself is discriminatory. Judgemental in fact. Not knowing all the facts until the FEDS fly in.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

avatar

Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 1:14 pm

I tell you it is really interesting over in the cesspool...Since liar11 has found out my name he has been googling it and found pics of me in another forum I am a member of...He commented on them since I had the best of him (again) in the open forum...no later than 10 minutes he edited his post and deleted the part of seeing a pic of me. I called him on it and (I think) a sock puppet of his ,suzyq, ran to his defense. Luckily I copied the original and re-posted it...I am sure liar11 ,or should I now call him stalker11, will deny the entire thing...He has PM'ed me a number of times, but then deletes the message...it still shows up that he sent me a message, but the contents were deleted. It is getting really creepy. I'm thinking about asking the admin over there to reinstate the ones that have been banned since they have knowingly let him back time and time again...They have to know who he really is...
Back to top Go down
paul87920

avatar

Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 1:33 pm

How in the world did he get a hold of your name? I mean I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm just kind of baffled.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

avatar

Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 2:27 pm

UrRight wrote:
There is one thing I can tell you about Lois, and that SHE holds several master degrees and amonst those degrees are information technology.

UrRight wrote:
But, as far as Lois, she is educated to the highest degree in computers and technology. I just noticed, though you mentioning a she to a he, then a she. Are you now the administrator? LOL.

I don't know Lois, but I'm going to assume what you said is right about her. I won't make any accusations in her direction but this post has raised a couple of questions. Between Chuck's accusations of the happenings of the other forum and the happenings of this forum things have definitely become weird lately, but like I said I have a few questions.


With Lois's degrees wouldn't it be safe to say that she had a high paying job? (Especially considering the degree in IT)

Now I'm working on a master's myself and at the moment I can't say that I'm making an exorbitant amount of money. That being said I can still afford a good virus protection program. So, wouldn't it be safe to say that with her expertise in the field that she would not only know of but also own the best virus protection out there?

Assuming that she had that protection and that the virus still managed to infiltrate her computer wouldn't it be safe to say that the person running this forum is a computer genius? And the fact that she was unable to uncover this person make her a computer genius too? And the fact that r11 identifies both the admin of this forum and Chuckmo makes him a computer genius too?

Also, isn't purposely infecting someone else's computer a felony?

So let's assume that we're clearly dealing with 3 geniuses. In fact wouldn't it be safe to assume that the three of them would all be making pretty decent salaries? Wouldn't they have something better to do with both their time and money?

And my last question, why? Why fight over a message board? Why the war spanning for years?

My last question would have to be do we believe that these people are the highly intelligent diabolical masterminds with forum domination in mind or do we have people with a few screws loose?



I have no idea. I can safely say that I haven't had a virus since I joined this website. (That's just me)
I can safely say that I don't know who anyone on either website is with the exception of people who freely admitted their identity.
If I ever feel uncomfortable on this website whether or not it's because of a stalker or a virus, I'll leave. (Not that I'm here enough anyways)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 10:51 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
I tell you it is really interesting over in the cesspool...Since liar11 has found out my name he has been googling it and found pics of me in another forum I am a member of...He commented on them since I had the best of him (again) in the open forum...no later than 10 minutes he edited his post and deleted the part of seeing a pic of me. I called him on it and (I think) a sock puppet of his ,suzyq, ran to his defense. Luckily I copied the original and re-posted it...I am sure liar11 ,or should I now call him stalker11, will deny the entire thing...He has PM'ed me a number of times, but then deletes the message...it still shows up that he sent me a message, but the contents were deleted. It is getting really creepy. I'm thinking about asking the admin over there to reinstate the ones that have been banned since they have knowingly let him back time and time again...They have to know who he really is...
He's a very,very,sick individual. His whole life revolves around stalking people that have made a fool of him. One of his favorite vendettas dates back to grammar school.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 11:09 pm

paul87920 wrote:
How in the world did he get a hold of your name? I mean I'm not accusing you of lying, I'm just kind of baffled.
Paul,He stalks people,plain and simple. He behaves like an idiot and when you point it out that immediately sets him off. He has zero debating skills and thus can only call people names or edit their posts.

I once posted a link to a dining board that I frequent. This psycho actually went there and read every single one of my posts thinking somehow in his warped little brain that he was going to intimidate me. There were well over a hundred posts to go through.

The imbecile eventually uncovered my deep dark secret......that I like Barbeque,Italian Beef, Pizza,etc. lol!

Meanwhile he's on his 25th plus screen name after being kicked off every single message board over and over. Laughing


Last edited by Artie60438 on 12/15/2011, 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/15/2011, 11:37 pm

paul87920 wrote:

With Lois's degrees wouldn't it be safe to say that she had a high paying job? (Especially considering the degree in IT)

Now I'm working on a master's myself and at the moment I can't say that I'm making an exorbitant amount of money. That being said I can still afford a good virus protection program. So, wouldn't it be safe to say that with her expertise in the field that she would not only know of but also own the best virus protection out there?
You would think so,but apparently not and it's an excellent point.
Quote :
Assuming that she had that protection and that the virus still managed to infiltrate her computer wouldn't it be safe to say that the person running this forum is a computer genius?
And if the administrator in fact was this diabolical computer genius,why wouldn't they just destroy the other board? After all,they did start this board as a result of the other board's becoming a cesspool of trolls and psychos. At the very least they would have hacked in and destroyed the phony lies about this site being posted there,wouldn't they?
Quote :
And my last question, why? Why fight over a message board? Why the war spanning for years?
Immature behavior on their part.
Quote :
My last question would have to be do we believe that these people are the highly intelligent diabolical masterminds with forum domination in mind or do we have people with a few screws loose?
I'm gonna go with latter. Very Happy
Quote :
I have no idea. I can safely say that I haven't had a virus since I joined this website. (That's just me)
Paul,Despite what these idiots falsely allege,no one's computer has ever been harmed as a result of visiting this site. Besides,if this site is allegedly so dangerous why do these lunatics keep visiting here and then report what they gather on their most popular thread which started immediately after this board was created,.."Discussions about discussions",now over 125 pages long,1800 replies,and growing almost as fast as their noses. Shocked
Quote :
If I ever feel uncomfortable on this website whether or not it's because of a stalker or a virus, I'll leave. (Not that I'm here enough anyways)
Since this board is fairly moderated and safe,I doubt it would ever result in your choosing to leave for those reasons.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 9:56 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Despite what these idiots falsely allege,no one's computer has ever been harmed as a result of visiting this site.
You have absolutely no way of knowing that.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 10:34 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Despite what these idiots falsely allege,no one's computer has ever been harmed as a result of visiting this site.
[b]You have absolutely no way of knowing that.
Your comment just illustrates your phony agenda here.

Meanwhile you're obviously unaware that the burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations.
To this date I have not seen any.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 12:42 pm

Artie60438 wrote:

Meanwhile you're obviously unaware that the burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations.
No, I'm quite aware of that.
You are obviously unaware that you are the one accusing someone of lying while demonstrating no proof whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 3:45 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Meanwhile you're obviously unaware that the burden of proof falls on the one making the accusations.
[b]No, I'm quite aware of that.
You are obviously unaware that you are the one accusing someone of lying while demonstrating no proof whatsoever.

Since no evidence has been presented by the accuser LL to back up her charges the only conclusion I can come to is that she's not telling the truth. The aging spinster also made a big deal about it being a felony to infect someone's computer. See anyone in handcuffs yet? Laughing

So until she or anyone else for that matter,including you, actually presents some factual evidence or brings charges I will continue to point out those who are making these false accusations are obviously lying.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

avatar

Posts : 5986

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 3:54 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I will continue to point out those who are making these false accusations are obviously lying.

Ummmm ... has it occurred to you that, since you have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not her accusations are false, the above statement makes you a liar?
(Actually, the above statement doesn't make you a liar; that's been a done deal for a while now. So let us call it yet another chapter in an ongoing saga.)


Incidentally, I'm still waiting for answers to these questions:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
1)The administrator announced that she demanded her posts be removed.
Really?
Could you show me that announcement?


Artie60438 wrote:
2) I know for a fact that the only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. Since you were only suspended there would have been no reason to remove all of them since you would be allowed back at some later date.
How is it that you have occasion to “know (this) for a fact”? And how is it that you know that I "would be allowed back at some later date”?



Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/16/2011, 5:06 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
I will continue to point out those who are making these false accusations are obviously lying.

[b]Ummmm ... has it occurred to you that, since you have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not her accusations are false, the above statement makes you a liar?
(Actually, the above statement doesn't make you a liar; that's been a done deal for a while now. So let us call it yet another chapter in an ongoing saga.)
I only become a liar when she proves her allegations. Should I start the clock now?

Why do you continue to bend over backwards to defend someone who is falsely claiming that this board will infect your computer when you yourself visit it every day? What exactly is your agenda?

[b]Incidentally, I'm still waiting for answers to these questions:

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
1)The administrator announced that she demanded her posts be removed.
[b]Really?
Could you show me that announcement?
It was removed by the admin since it was no longer timely. As you can plainly see there is only 1 announcement and it is that of the new admin. The "arena" has also been deleted. None of the former admin's announcements are here any longer. Since I know that you won't take my word for it I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Artie60438 wrote:
2) I know for a fact that the only posts of yours that were removed were the ones that caused your suspension. Since you were only suspended there would have been no reason to remove all of them since you would be allowed back at some later date.
[b]How is it that you have occasion to “know (this) for a fact”?[/quote]I saw it with my own eyes. It was after you had a hissy fit due to my getting the best of your in a discussion,remember?

Quote :
And how is it that you know that I "would be allowed back at some later date”?
1)It was never announced that you were banned,nor did you claim on the BLT board that you were. 2)Your posts,except for those that led to your suspension,remained. 3. A similar punishment was given to Sparks who was eventually reinstated..

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   12/21/2011, 10:27 am

Once again,like always,I get the last laugh.... santa
r11
Banned


Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   1/4/2012, 6:07 pm

With Lois's degrees wouldn't it be safe to say that she had a high paying job? (Especially considering the degree in IT)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Yep, and I am bacl again, though I swore I'd never tune back in again, for being suspended for "Objectiion! That's libel and defamatory!" When in actuality it was the truth and the Civil Rights Complaint I filed forwarded it to the Dept. of Justice. I got banned for informing people of Hammond about how corruption can ruin a law-abiding citizen and make them a criminal because they are above the law, are not following state/FED protocol, and tried to hide their ignorance by lying. For that, I got banned, although my evidence, the statement of how it could lead up to being wrongfully double/tripled victimized by the very people who should be protecting you, I got discriminated by this board by a new administrator who refused to identify himself/herself. I am back to tell the truth. Have nothing more to loose, than to inform others if confronted by the same type of situation I was in, they have the state, and Federal level of agencies that are going to go after wrongful arrests, false police report made up after you obtained the original ones and also witnesses, video and hospital records. For my attempt to inform the public about what can happen when a policeman lies to cover up his mistakes. you don't accept the deals made. You fight bacl and was attempting to inform the Hammonites, but got banned for Libel and whatever. That alone gave me another piece of proof someone on this board is an administrator working for Hammond. Sometimes I think it is YOU Artie, running the board. I only suspect it because of the rush of judgment for suspending ME when I named no names. If I did, I certainly didn't know exactly who was who. I think when a person occupying a home gets banged up after sleeping all day, due to illness (found out the white cell count was down, iron almost zero), and got banged, throwm across the room, dragged face dowm on carpet, escaped and had a neighbor call for cops, the cop drove up, listened to the two home invaders as if they called, and the cop ignored ME standing in front of his car, making me approach a lazy-butt who should have arrived immediately being two houses down, and getting arrested without me resisting, just adding up the ADA violations in my head...Hammond has a problem I was going to inform the public about the truth, and how a stinking cop shocked the other two arresting me without me even being asked if I was the victim. Got thrown in a cell saying I could hear, and by the way, you don't sound drunk like you did in the holding room. Drunk? Is that why I am arrested? Demanded a breathalizer test. was ignored. Told me I could hear, yet thru me in the cell denying calling my son 2 hours away to get me out of there. Told if I said one more word, in the cell I go. Cop was gone. Dealing with an apparent 20 something year old, who's life job is gaurded by who she knows, demanding I was lying about being able to hear...well I told her about the violations of not having proper TTD phones and she has to call for me...she threw me in the cell and took my hearing aid away from me. I thought, shitz, she demanded that I could hear, yet she takes the hearing aid away. Long story short, had I not been found almost unconscious (didn't eat their horseshit, thru it in the toilet, too sick to eat horseshit all week) was told by the hospital I would have been dead the next morning. More interestingly, even though I was totally innocent, still have to tell DOJ all the details, but put it off. Too sick since then to think about even writing anymore about it. Truth is, I did contact the cihief, but as usual, no response and an arrogant idiot who needs the DOJ in there. I won't give up, I just take a long time talking to a psychiatrist how corruption can mar your once, balanced life. And how I can't trust one damm cop in Indiana. They are so incompetent compared to others in better communities. The Hammond cops/chief don't remember in order to get respect they need to earn it. They victimized me over and over...saved the last apologetic letter from before, so he can't tell DOJ it doesn't exist. The he has several other agencies, FEDS that are involved with the defense of disabled people being abused while trying to believe the police follow federal and state protocal

Whatever it takes, at least Equip for Equality, DOJ and another agency are just waitin for the final papers to be filled out. Guess what? I have to tell the truth and the cops and the city have to dream up a bunch of defenses. Too many recorded phone calls from the cop himself lying to my family and changing his story...he knew he was in deep doo, but he has no business lying when it came to feeding lies to my family and different lies at different times, recorded. And we have a video from Legends...that will show the cop arrested a victim, not drug addicts on cocaine which we found. And, the thousands of dollars worth of damage in the house. Them partying, laughing, sending death threats to my son while smashing the computers, cutting cords to every appliance, including the washer and dryer. Then we have the wonderful cop who witnessed the damage after I was locked up for friday until Sun. afternoon, and two witnesses. Everything destroyed. Yep, nothing to go back to. Everything is gone. Can't afford to replace anything, and for that, while sitting sicker than a dog without my meds, using my underwear for toilet paper all I could do was puke, but there wasn't anything to puke. Locked up for being beaten half to death, deaf, couldn''t hardly explain anything, told you are a liar, you can hear, won't call for you, throw ya in the cell, take your hearing aid away, won't list your newly filled medicine on contents of purse, knowing they enjoyed my xanax and paxil. Nothing in my stomach for 5 days. Rug burns on my face, said I was drunk. No breathalizer test to prove them wrong. Yes, this is Hammond. I'm long gone and never will step foot in that sewer ridden corrupt city again. EVER. Can't even give the house away. Just gotta swallow what happened until DOJ confronts them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   1/4/2012, 6:30 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Once again,like always,I get the last laugh.... santa
r11
Banned


Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

If you aren't the administrator, how is it you know who is banned the second they are banned? Come clean, Arthur.
Back to top Go down
UrRight



Posts : 3993

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   1/4/2012, 6:34 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Once again,like always,I get the last laugh.... santa
r11
Banned


Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

If you aren't the administrator, how is it you know who is banned the second they are banned? Come clean, Arthur.

It just seems odd you know well ahead who is banned, or info only an administrator would know. Did you take over the role or not? If not, why won't the new administrator admit who he is? People have the right to know who is sponsoring a blog, etc.

Admit it, you are the new administrator, or at least the one who took over the board. I also feel you involve yourself in Hammond, though may live in Laning, but your a bi-product of working for Hammond before they changed the residency rules, correct?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

avatar

Posts : 9366

PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   1/4/2012, 8:27 pm

UrRight wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Once again,like always,I get the last laugh.... santa
r11
Banned


Actual photo of the moron when he learned that he was banned for what is now the 27th time.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
lol!

If you aren't the administrator, how is it you know who is banned the second they are banned? Come clean, Arthur.
That's the idiot who keeps getting kicked off the BLT board. It has nothing to do with this board.

Your problems here stem from your incoherent ramblings that disrupt topics and interferes with the continuity of discussions. I don't even think you do it on purpose...it's just you being you.

Here's a suggestion.... Why not start a topic here in the lounge and name it UrRight's ****** or whatever name you want to give it. You can post whatever you want there as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the board,which can be found HERE. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Artie's Mailbag   

Back to top Go down
 
Artie's Mailbag
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let Freedom Reign! :: Nation/Other :: The Lounge-
Jump to: