Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White Men Need Not Apply

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrRight

White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 11:14 am

Don't worry....Obamba is not responding to his pledge of withdrawing troops in 2011, as promised.

The senate is getting pretty upset with him ignoring world affairs.

Now it is a battle on capital hill. The senate is getting peeved with the. notion of extending it until. 2014.

Which is why they had the Petruis guy on at 10a.m.

The war is a never ending. The wars that we have to quit shedding blood, tears and money for.

It was acknowlegdegg in the report that Obambie has not a, clue and won his election through inspiration, not knowledge.

As Donald Trump said on Morning Joe, "WE GOT OBAMBA because of Bush."

He stated he did like some policies, but overall, we got OBAMBA because of BUSH.

He left it at that.

And, this is a damn hoy war in other countries...my opinion that is, dragging us down economically ankd blood, tears and death.

This war. And other wars are non of our business at this point, except for oil dependency.

It is time to withdraw, allow them to kill each other, quit tracings arms for oil and regain our independence.

it is so hard to feel so sorry for dictators that control our oil yet, don't mind killing their own.

Open up nuclear plants, .pull the. Troops, drill our own oil and have a fifth grader invent the junk people buy from China full of lead.

Obambie, time to get recalled. You are not a leader.

You r just a typical idiot partying, period.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 11:16 am

HOLY WAR... Could not correct the bottom portion, but this crap helping others while we float down to their level has got to stop.

Capital .hill is pissed off at the golfer, who is .gonna win in sports, concerts, parties, etc.

Hope he enjoyed his last ride. Wish we could impeach him for incompetence.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 4:02 pm

Heretic wrote:
... The only variable left in such a nonstory worth making it a story ...
Damn.
You've called this a 'non-story' several times already, but this 'non-story' has sucked you in for two pages worth of posts.
Do you really need to have the last word so badly that you'll tenaciously pursue a topic such as this one, which you admit does not interest you in the least, just to get that last word?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 4:06 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

It's comedy, Jack. It's admittedly a bit "off color," but I wouldn't read a whole lot into it.

I realize that it's comedy, and I presumed that when I said ...

happy jack wrote:

... it's actually pretty funny.
... you would have realized that I knew it was comedy.

Yeah. It looks like I'm the one who was "reading too much into it." Sorry about that.
No, no, no - the fault is all mine - and I "totally deserve it".
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 4:11 pm

happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:

I realize that it's comedy, and I presumed that when I said ...

... you would have realized that I knew it was comedy.

Yeah. It looks like I'm the one who was "reading too much into it." Sorry about that.

Yeah, you're right, cracker.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 4:19 pm

Scorpion wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Yeah, you're right, cracker.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/16/2011, 10:37 pm

happy jack wrote:
You've called this a 'non-story' several times already, but this 'non-story' has sucked you in for two pages worth of posts.

No, it wasn't the story but your objection to it (what can I say? I like you.). Out of everything going on in the news right now, it was a minor demographics study that really seemed to irk you, enough to repost it here for discussion. I couldn't figure out why this had you so worked up over more substantive events in the news. That was interesting enough to draw me in.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/17/2011, 6:52 am

Heretic wrote:
happy jack wrote:

No, it wasn't the story but your objection to it (what can I say? I like you.). Out of everything going on in the news right now, it was a minor demographics study that really seemed to irk you, enough to repost it here for discussion. I couldn't figure out why this had you so worked up over more substantive events in the news. That was interesting enough to draw me in.
Irked?
Not at all.
Simply amused at the undeserved value some people attribute to the Great God Diversity.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/17/2011, 11:46 am

I guess I am missing the whole moral of this story....

Which is, WHITE MEN need not to apply.

Good, let the others get killed.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/17/2011, 11:48 am

Then the next headline would say.....Too many blacks, orientals, and legal Mexiconos' getting killed...

"THERE'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/17/2011, 1:21 pm

UrRight wrote:

UrRight wrote:
Then the next headline would say.....Too many blacks, orientals, and legal Mexiconos' getting killed...

You know, if you don't want to appear bigoted, then I highly suggest that you stop and think about exactly what you're trying to say before you post stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/18/2011, 9:22 am

Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:

UrRight wrote:

You know, if you don't want to appear bigoted, then I highly suggest that you stop and think about exactly what you're trying to say before you post stuff like this.

-------------------------

Me thinks Scorpion doesn't know how to take jokes.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty3/18/2011, 11:45 am

UrRight wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
UrRight wrote:

UrRight wrote:

-------------------------

Me thinks Scorpion doesn't know how to take jokes.

Yeah, well I could be wrong, but based on your posting history, I seriously doubt that any of the other posters here thought that you were "joking," either.

http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2009/07/the_loud_bigotry_of_blog_conve.php

Quote :
You can have a productive conversation in which no minds are changed but everybody benefits, but you can't do it when you believe that your opponent is an imbecile, a lunatic, or a bigot. And if you think your opponent is an imbecile, a lunatic, or a bigot, you should think carefully about whether this is really a conversation worth having.

At this point, I have come to the conclusion that conversations with you are "not productive" and frankly, are "not worth having," and I just wanted to let you know why I've decided that I'm going to do my best to ignore all of your posts from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Men Need Not Apply   White Men Need Not Apply - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

White Men Need Not Apply
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2