Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty
PostSubject: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/24/2009, 2:29 pm

Obama’s economic adviser Robert Reich and NY Rep. Charlie Rangel demonstrate that the doctrine of Dr. Jeremiah Wright is now fully in place. Additionally, “States Rights” is now an antiquated, irrelevant concept, no matter WHAT the Constitution says. Stay tuned for your mandates, and watch where you drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/24/2009, 2:52 pm

Interesting. I had heard the sound bite earlier about not wanted skilled white construction workers to get the stimulus jobs, but hadn't heard the entire exchange before.
I want the ironworker that is putting together a bridge to be skilled and knowledgable, I don't care what color he is.
The unskilled, regardless of race, should start as apprentices and have to learn the job through education and experience.
The federal gov't should not be in the business of picking which cities (or neghborhoods) get help. That is a state responsibility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/24/2009, 3:21 pm

I thought discrimination was illegal? Ohhh that's right, our gov't is slowly doing away with any laws previously set forth for their own agendas....
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/24/2009, 6:12 pm

Sorry to rain on your parade..................

Conservative media figures falsely suggest that Reich proposed excluding white males from stimulus package

Summary: Michelle Malkin, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity have falsely asserted or suggested that Robert Reich, speaking at a congressional forum, proposed that jobs created by the economic stimulus package should exclude white males. In fact, Reich has repeatedly stated that he favors a stimulus plan that "includ[es] women and minorities, and the long-term unemployed" in addition to skilled professionals and white male construction workers, not one that is solely limited to them.
http://mediamatters.org/items/200901230015?f=h_latest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/24/2009, 10:58 pm

why should a distinction(race) be made?

I think MLK said something along the lines as to content of character and not the color of skin.

why not choose the applicant based on their qualifications?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/25/2009, 5:20 am

So Artie, the video is a fake?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/25/2009, 7:19 am

Bill B wrote:
So Artie, the video is a fake?

No,but it's obviously been edited and taken completely out of context by the usual suspects....Michelle Malkin, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty1/25/2009, 2:45 pm

For the sake of an argument, let's say this is all true. The video shows exactly what was said. So what? Politicions suggest all kinds of BS during their talks. Do any of you really believe a stimulous package would be passed that would exclude white people? Come on people it would never pass.

I don't even think Obama himself would go for that.

I think everyone here is freaking out over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs   White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

White People Need Not Apply For Stimulus Jobs
Page 1 of 1