Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Democratic candidate Slate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty
PostSubject: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/1/2011, 9:45 pm

Mayor
Tom Mcdermott

Clerk Bob Golec

Judge Harkin (i only know him as Judge Harkin lol)

Council At Large

Dan Spitale (top vote getter)

Bob Markovich

thats all officially slated. Kathy Pucalik missed by 3 votes

Districts

First Mark Kalwinski
Second Al Salinas
Third Anthony Higgs
Fourth none...pretty much a three way tie
Fifth Mike Opinker
Sixth Chico Hinojosa

big crowd but most importantly great candidate turnout raised almost 10 grand for the city party.

Congrats to the Mayor and Chairman Woerple for organizing such a sucessfull evening.

and on a personal note congrats to Councilman Spitale who i know was nervous going in, and i think exceeded even his own expectations by coming out with the most votes in the At-Large race. Keep up the good work Dan.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/6/2011, 10:39 am

I have to give kudos to the chairman. Very well - run meeting. The meeting was conducted really well and we didnt have to hear long speeches from people that could not care less about Hammond Dems and were not interested in supporting the efforts of the precinct organization
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/8/2011, 4:54 pm

you give kudos to the chairman? scott do you need an asprin or something? i know that had to hurt lol
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/8/2011, 5:12 pm

What is up with the fourth district..three people running?
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/9/2011, 7:39 pm

all three think they are deserving. and to be honest all three have good arguements. janet venecz has run the crime watch for several years and has been a pillar of the community.

i dont know golden very well but he ran a great campaign 4 years ago and lost the primary by like 3 votes.

and bill emerson has been the precint captain for the district for a long time and very locally active pretty much announced his intentions like 3 years ago.

whomever wins will certainly be a big improvement over the current councilwoman.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty3/20/2011, 10:55 am

Janet is an angel sent from heaven.

If I need help..she is the first responder!

I can call her anytime about anything...and she even sent the Community Officer for a well-being check late winter to see if I was ok. I didn't even know it at the time...who sent an officer to check on me....until recently.

(I just discovered last year that I could hear on the cell phone if it is on speaker mode.)

My son was home and I was staying at my brother's to give him his privacy. My son didn't tell me until a month or two ago, and I thought he was joking.

It is clear she cares about YOU and the community. She won't accept any apologies for disrupting her day if you have concerns about something happening in your neck of the woods.

Besides all that, she constantly sends me updates from the neighborhood watch meetings to keep me informed, because she knows I can't hear clearly in group settings.

She's my guardian angel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Democratic candidate Slate   Your Democratic candidate Slate Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Democratic candidate Slate
Page 1 of 1