Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/25/2011, 6:55 pm

Best and one of the only replies to the idiot in chief JCMT today:
Quote :
karent
Post subject: Re: Political Posting while working @ your city job?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm
Don't you ever get tired of talking to yourself
:rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/25/2011, 8:54 pm

http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10275

Try again, JCMT....FT bringing up stuff that she thought YEARS ago.

Try to come up with something original. LOL

Results of three posters voting:

One said Yes!!! Yes, YES!!

Two said "Discharged!"

Try again. Three whole people responded. WOW!

...and your question was? Warlocks typing on city computers, even when you admitted it was "after hours" even pointing fingers at "Little Debbie" who begs you to serve her with court papers when she told you TWICE she doesn't work for the city.

Try again.

Do me a favor, though...who's footprints in the snow, besides the FEDS were outside the window of your legendary friend...????
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/25/2011, 9:06 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
karent

Which, after reading all those running against McDermott, made me laugh. A bunch of unqualified nuts.

Can someone explain to me why Janiec's face is all red and his neck is white? He certainly wasn't in the sun.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/25/2011, 9:10 pm

John wrote:
Prado said the only reason he got in was at the request of Janiec. It's not Prados fault. Janiec was trying to pull votes from Hacker.

Prado should have stood on his own two feet and told Janiec he wasn't gonns play "politics".

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/25/2011, 9:12 pm

Robin Banks wrote:
Actually, I believe it's Anyone But McDermott.

You want to live with that? What if the 19 year old who can't write proper English or spell it, are you willing to vote for that scum?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/27/2011, 3:48 pm

I know, I know, not suppose to quote...,but this really made me laugh.

JCMT doesn't reveal who sent the emails, but I can tell you without telling you. You can assume, as I assume:

JCMT says:

Again I got this in an email:

4). Love Thine Enemy-- An honorable politician is a reare thing indeed: but a sure sign of a looser is one who shows disdain and disrespect for his opponent, and this is one area where Mayor Thoams McDermott Jr stands head and shoulders abouve the competition. The vindicitive and hostile manner which he readily displays towards his adversaries infects the entire political cultre of the city.

Nowhere is this more obvious than in the Mayor's rancorous treatment of Councilman Bob Markovich who, despite his rahter headstrong style continually attempts to hold the Mayor, his staff and the rest of Council accoutnable to state and local laws, which the rest of the gang routinely ignores. For this Markovich has eared the utter contempt of the myaor. Hizzoner fequently shows up at council hearings and conducts himself like a street corner punk when addressing Markovich, which totally cheapens and degrades both himself and the office. No wonder hizzoner is stalling the deal that wouldonce again make live, unedited tv broadcast of the council meetings available to the public.

Here aare three expamles of the heavy handed way the Mayor uses his iron grip on Hammond's government to controll decisions and intimidate the members of the City Council who dare to challenge him:

a) During the critical 2011 City Budget hearings the Mayor refused to allow Councilman Markovich to question department heads about their cruicial input on the budget. A heated arguement ensued, with the Mayor again displaying all of the eloquence and dignity of a gangland thugh (the exchange was reported in the Times, September 29th, 2010).

JCMT: You didn't even have to reveal who the pigeon was that dropped the bomb up there.
Why, it's the teen-butt of a gangster brunt that can't even spell! What a whack-job you are thinking this kid isn't fooling us, much less, YOU! You are stupid is, as stupid does.

He's uneducated. Got that??????

He's the nineteen year old with a fifth grade reading/spelling bee knowledge. But, all that aside, you'd settle for him, wouldn't YOU?

Anyone but McDermott, right? You are dumber than he is.

Normally and positively YOU ALWAYS name the "sender". We didn't need the obvious, this time.

Last edited by UrRight on 4/27/2011, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/27/2011, 3:55 pm

I meant you are dumber than the 19 year old that sent you the email. Miss or hit a few, different keyboard and two left fingers in a splint...at least I pointed out the most obvious.

The KID that sent you 4 different emails sounds exactly, writes exactly like the nineteen year old who is unqualified but needs campaign money to keep daddy hopping on his toys.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/27/2011, 3:57 pm

And... Shut the FLUCK UP. Chuckie....the DOLL KILLER.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/27/2011, 4:12 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
karent

Why's Janiec's face all red...anyone know? High blood pressure that doesn't affect the neck?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/28/2011, 12:02 am

UrRight wrote:

Why's Janiec's face all red...anyone know? High blood pressure that doesn't affect the neck?
Maybe he's been watching "Mattlap" make a complete fool and jackass out of JCMT's idiotic rants cheers cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/28/2011, 8:29 pm

I got an email from a friend who noticed JCMC at Mayors Night Out yesterday. Apparently he was video taping the Mayor as he answered questions being asked by a couple of JCMC'S plants in the audience.

JCMC was seen handing questions to a lady in the crowd regarding the budget. The Controller blew her false accusations right out of the water. She was so frustrated when the Controller tried to show her that the info she requested was indeed on gohammond .com. that she refused to allow the Controller the opportunity to show her the info, claiming he was not telling the truth.

According to my email JCMC was equally as frustrated standing in back of the room talking to himself. What JCMC didn't realize was that he was on video himself the whole evening. JCMC are you really on 12 month supervision?
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty4/29/2011, 10:47 pm

hammonite wrote:
JCMC are you really on 12 month supervision?

For what? I must have missed something.
Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/1/2011, 8:06 am

Word on the street is his property is looking pretty bad. Enough so that C.E. had a citation issued and the judge put him on 12 month supervision.

I guess it's time for him to get out from behind his computer and maintain his property.
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/1/2011, 3:12 pm

Once again Little Debbie puts JCMT back in his box. He now thinks she's Dave Hamm. Laughing

justcallmetommy wrote:

So now da Chief is starting to make excuses for the Jr? Nice attempt at a spin, so it confirms my info
littledebbie wrote:
I'm not the chief, I'm THE queen, and I don't spin jack sh!t. The only thing confirmed is you're an a$$.
justcallmetommy wrote:

X, have you ever worked with the Feds?

May I share with you, they take their time. They wait, and are very patient people
littledebbie wrote:
Eight years and counting. Columbus discovered America quicker.

Back to top Go down
hammonite

hammonite

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 1:36 am

JCMC was caught in another lie today, surprise, surprise, surprise. lol. He made claims of a Consultant named Mr. D, Mr X & Ms. A, Opens City Up To Litigation on thob. The Consultants named by JCMC were not in town at the time of JCMC'S accusations. JCMC is a liar again.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 7:06 am

He also said the is no way mcdermott will be reelected in the general election. He just keeps downplaying the mayoral it continues to blow up in jcmc's face.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 8:06 am

BigFan wrote:
He also said the is no way mcdermott will be reelected in the general election. He just keeps downplaying the mayoral it continues to blow up in jcmc's face.
We'll be having fun with his idiotic quotes for a long,long,time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 7:35 pm

justcallmetommy
Post subject: Congrats to the victors
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm
Quote :
It looks like all the incumbents won in Hammond.

Congrats to them all.
Thanks Very Happy We couldn't have done it without you! Keep up the good work!

Quote :
It was far from what I expected in results....
Yeah,we know :rolfcry:
Quote :
We, I look forward to the General Election.
Me too! We're all counting on you to keep us entertained. lol!
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 8:27 pm

Looks like Tom get's his rematch. Georgie is currently leading the R's by about 80 votes.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/3/2011, 8:43 pm

good. we can finally put that supposedly close finish last time to bed once and for all! enjoy it now, for the race for november starts at 9 am tomarrow people
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/4/2011, 9:26 pm

Showing everyone that he's still living on another planet,our favorite clown ,JCMT,gasped:
Quote :
If you think Hammond came out for Jr, well, think again.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/5/2011, 3:58 am

well hes seemed to finally figured it out that the mayor had a solid organization behind him. but what he just cant seem to grasp is that organization is made up of people who legitamately like the direction of the city and believe in what the mayor is trying to accomplish.

and when ya get down to it, yes the organization did a great job getting its vote out. but the polling data taken way before the electon mirrored the results at the polls too. point being if ya had the same organizatio working for sachez and mcdermott the mayor would till have won huge....perhaps thats one reason the city has been run so well the past 8 years .

put simply mr. rocek,the mayors staff has better organizatinal skills then any of his opponants. hey...ya think thats one reason maybe thats why he has such wide support among the public?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/5/2011, 8:44 am

Couldn't have said it any better myself
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/12/2011, 12:52 pm

According to our friend "Mattlap":New Downtown Hammond Historic District
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:05 am
Quote :
Tommy,

Once again your sources are full of crap and more than likely you just knowingly post false information to sway public opinion. As you told me directly in a PM, you care little about the actual truth in your posting here.
There ya go everyone. cheers
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Gotcha
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty5/13/2011, 4:02 am

well whether hes lieing or telling the truth doesnt really matter does it? i mean, i know hes lieing...but that makes the overwhelming victory last month, even sweeter. those guys make up the facts and still cant put up a strong electoral opposition.

dont get me wrong. imo the lies need to be challenged and pointed out, lest some misguided people (poor poor tiger) get the wrong idea. but i think pretty much every rational human being can look at hammond as compared to cal city, ec, gary, and virtually every other city within 50 miles including chicago...and recognize that something very different (better) is happenning here then in any other city around here. were still filling potholes, were still picking up our own garbage, were still having economic development, were building more and more parks, great programs like college bound, and our city employees are still relatively happy with their bosses.

the truth that chuckie doesnt want to recognize is hammond has been a miracle city in these past 8 years, thriving in the face of despair all around it. sure theres more to improve. but holy chit look how successfull weve been amidst all of these struggling places around us.imagine how well we can do if the regional economy ever turns around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next