Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JCMT is Creacher

Go down 
+5
KarenT
UrRight
Mailman
Artie60438
BigFan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JCMT is Creacher?
JCMT is Creatcher.
JCMT is Creacher Vote_lcap58%JCMT is Creacher Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
JCMT is Marsha.
JCMT is Creacher Vote_lcap25%JCMT is Creacher Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
JCMT is the Mailman.
JCMT is Creacher Vote_lcap8%JCMT is Creacher Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
JCMT is Woody.
JCMT is Creacher Vote_lcap8%JCMT is Creacher Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/5/2010, 10:55 pm

JCMT has a sick fixation with the hit evening drive talk show hosted by Stew & Vera. JCMT suggests daily OTOB that the creach should have their time slot based on the number of online viewers streaming live on their computer at home or work. The number are 4 to 1 in the midday shows favor.

Unfortunately he once again is working on failed logic. Stew and Vera are on during the evening drive. Their listenership is people that are DRIVING! I look forward to my drive home listening to 'the happy hour'. I'm sure there are thousands of listeners that agree with me and tune in daily.

CRE-I-mean-jcmt points out daily OTOB that Creatch has a whopping 80 viewers online to the evening drives 20. He even went so far today to suggest that creach hardly even talks anymore because he has 'so many sponsors'. We here at we're free are well aware that creature has no new and one less sponsor since his public outcry on the airwaves just prior to losing his evening drive gig.

This is similar jargon used by the creatureman himself when defending his apparent inability to attract advertisers, the backbone and sole reason for radio / media outlets. Who else would have so much disdain for the very friendly Stew and Vera but the person that lost their job to them. JCMT has shown other signs of being creach, and I've heard the thought mentioned before OThisB. :stir: :nowhine: :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/6/2010, 12:03 am

BigFan wrote:
JCMT has a sick fixation with the hit evening drive talk show hosted by Stew & Vera. JCMT suggests daily OTOB that the creach should have their time slot based on the number of online viewers streaming live on their computer at home or work. The number are 4 to 1 in the midday shows favor.

All it proves if it's true,is that he's got a lock on the shut-in crowd. Not exactly the demographic that most sponsors are looking for.

Quote :
Unfortunately he once again is working on failed logic. Stew and Vera are on during the evening drive. Their listenership is people that are DRIVING! I look forward to my drive home listening to 'the happy hour'. I'm sure there are thousands of listeners that agree with me and tune in daily.

Yeah,and you can't exactly watch on USTREAM if you're behind the wheel.
Quote :

CRE-I-mean-jcmt points out daily OTOB that Creatch has a whopping 80 viewers online to the evening drives 20. He even went so far today to suggest that creach hardly even talks anymore because he has 'so many sponsors'. We here at we're free are well aware that creature has no new and one less sponsor since his public outcry on the airwaves just prior to losing his evening drive gig.

I laughed when I read that. Since he's been demoted he's begged his listeners to help find him sponsors,even offered a bounty,and he's run spots almost daily advertising for sponsors. He's failed miserably on both counts. :rolfcry:

Quote :
This is similar jargon used by the creatureman himself when defending his apparent inability to attract advertisers, the backbone and sole reason for radio / media outlets. Who else would have so much disdain for the very friendly Stew and Vera but the person that lost their job to them. JCMT has shown other signs of being creach, and I've heard the thought mentioned before OThisB. :stir: :nowhine: :rolfcry:

Well it's 2 less hrs a day that the Hammond haters have to spread their lies and misinformation. They can't stand the fact that Vera destroys every one of their arguments with facts that they can't refute. That's exactly why her name is in the title of that idiotic thread. Their code enforcement witch hunt turned into an absolute disaster when she took it upon herself to actually visit Code Enforcement,investigate their crazy allegations herself,and found them to be totally untrue. She totally exposed "Marsha" and made her look like the fool that she is. There hasn't been a peep about it from the nutjobs since she did that.

They also despise the fact that they attract politicians and city officials and interview them in a fair and reasonable manner.Nobody of interest goes near the Creature's show anymore. Personally I don't think JCMT is the Creature. I've heard he's some guy named "Woody",a right wing loon with an axe to grind. He can rant all he wants,but Stew & Vera aren't going anywhere. They produce results,bring in more and more sponsors,and have built up quite a following since they took over that time slot.
Back to top Go down
Mailman

Mailman

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/6/2010, 6:24 am

Don't really know who JCMT is, but Woody Wilcox is probably the dumbest individual in Lake County. Know for his pointless and assinine youtube videos, the man claims to be a Democrat but has been a major player in every embarrasing Republican defeat in Lake County the last 6 years. A sidekick of George Janiec and Team Hammond, although he lives in Griffith, he has been a front runner in George's 6 defeats the last 2 years. His most recent political disaster came when he said he was supporting Duane Dedelow for commisssioner because Fran was too old and she would die in office. If I were ever a candidate for office I would want Woody on my opponents side.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/6/2010, 1:29 pm

I only based my vote that the creature was JCMT. Because of past postings, the style of communication.

After voting, I realized that in one of JCMT's thread, he invited anyone to buy up his properties in Hammond, so it must be Woody.

So, Woody, would you be ever so inclined to fix up the property across the street, the hole in the roof, and the broken down pipes, fence and no heat in the stupid house that downgrades the value of all other well-kept homes on our block? Would you be willing to take down the same description of all houses that are "OPEN HOUSES" for months, listed at $29,000? My house shoul be worth $75 grand. Your house as an absentee landlaord degrades the rest of us that have upkeep, landscaping, fences...take down your garage signs leading from the broken roof to the $29,000 mildew-ridden home, that can't be passed for living in. Why don't you inspectors shut it down. I would think it is illegal and slap an orange sign on it stating, "UNINHABITABLE". Forget, "BUYER BEWARE".

Woody, I'm turning you into the FEDS. Unlike everyone that crabs on boards, I direct the complaints to the Feds; these houses that they buy, they ca't sell unless they fix it upl That's the law.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/6/2010, 2:58 pm

How about taking a poll about who has never listened to WJOB and couldn't find it on a radio if our lives depended on it?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/10/2010, 11:22 pm

Touche Karen.

JCMT is sure standing up in response to the preachers call for help a few months back. JCMT is taking,the commission based job selling ad spots for the creachers one man party line. The job was offer by creach to all of his listeners during a live broadcast this past fall. Even with JCMT daily promoting the creach show on air and OTOB Creacher has failed to attract one new paying advertiser and actually lost one of his top paid segments (carguys). There is an interesting post by Artie on the creature preacher blog. Seems Creachers online rating may be artificially inflated by free, JCMT, and the BORs. Could be a sign of trouble in the Creachers paradise.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/11/2010, 4:41 pm

Come to think about it...Woody has got to be JCMT. Even though his style of writing resembles Creature's, I mean, Preacher's from the old Times board.

Given that those video links as his signature...he has to be Woody.

I'm gonna slap a "Uninhabitable" sign on that house across the street. Can ya believe the gutter is still full of green weeds, right next to the hole on the roof?

The snow didn't even slosh the weeds down in the gutter. Green as white as the snow is,
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/11/2010, 7:51 pm

KarenT wrote:
How about taking a poll about who has never listened to WJOB and couldn't find it on a radio if our lives depended on it?

I'll drink to that. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/12/2010, 12:53 pm

Mailman wrote:
Don't really know who JCMT is, but Woody Wilcox is probably the dumbest individual in Lake County. Know for his pointless and assinine youtube videos, the man claims to be a Democrat but has been a major player in every embarrasing Republican defeat in Lake County the last 6 years. A sidekick of George Janiec and Team Hammond, although he lives in Griffith, he has been a front runner in George's 6 defeats the last 2 years. His most recent political disaster came when he said he was supporting Duane Dedelow for commisssioner because Fran was too old and she would die in office. If I were ever a candidate for office I would want Woody on my opponents side.

That Woody guy is a weirdo. Not playing with a full deck.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/14/2010, 11:04 pm

Anyhow JCMT is a crook.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/15/2010, 3:41 pm

Simon wrote:
Anyhow JCMT is a crook.

Well, he mentioned he'd "sell" any of his properties, he's got those videos on his signature, so I say it's Woody.

Does Woody Wilcox or his company reside in Griffith, IN? Tracked down the house across the street, and is held by an LCC company based in Griffith, Sent the info to Voter to put in the computer.

Hole in the roof, mildew all over inside, and grass/weeds growing out of the gutter, despite the snow, and broken down fence, broken-in garage...real nice advantage on this block.

An orange sign should be on the outside, "UNINHABITABLE". That beware before you buy doesn't apply here, for people wanting to buy an under-priced home that devalues other well-kept homes on the block.

There has to be a loop-hole to this crime. Doesn't make sense that someone can just come in and buy a piece of a house, do nothing, and flip it for less than the value of other homes on the block...that is what drags down the neighborhood. It just doesn't make sense.

There should be a law in place that if you purchase a home to resell it, you must have it up to code, or some written document that the new owner agrees to bring it up to code, understands what lies ahead, and signs and shows the money for the commitment.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/15/2010, 3:49 pm

I guess I'm talking to a wall.

There are just tooooo many FOR SALE SIGNS displaying, "$29,000 with a red arrow. Especially in well-kept neighborhoods that go for way more than that!

If they can fine you for not mowing your grass, why can't they fine these idiots for not keeping up with the properties they are offering for a mere $29,000.00 that show worse conditions than an "unkept lawn"? I just don't get it, unless their intention is to change the loopholes and not make Hammond another Gary.

I can understand "BUYER BEWARE," however, until they sell that property, they should be fined for not keeping up with the outside. Inside is different,
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/21/2010, 9:00 pm

Back to the subject...

Funny thing OTOB, JCMT starts a thread calling for a boycott of the vera/stew show and their many advertisers. The very next day he writes a thread quoting an interview with a local politician on said show. Cre. eh.. JCMT cannot help but listen to the show because they get all the top local and state politicians on to discuss issues important to the voting public.

Once again I my be crazy but who else could hate that show more than creach, he has to be JCMT...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/21/2010, 9:50 pm

BigFan wrote:
Back to the subject...

Funny thing OTOB, JCMT starts a thread calling for a boycott of the vera/stew show and their many advertisers. The very next day he writes a thread quoting an interview with a local politician on said show. Cre. eh.. JCMT cannot help but listen to the show because they get all the top local and state politicians on to discuss issues important to the voting public.

Once again I my be crazy but who else could hate that show more than creach, he has to be JCMT...

3 reasons,IMO, why he's not the Creature...

1) He posts at the same time Creature is on the air
2) He can properly punctuate a sentence.
3) He can spell correctly.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/22/2010, 6:27 am

Woody is running for Congress. lol!
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/28/2010, 3:08 pm

I thought you were joking Simon. This lunatic needs a reality check. Is it true that only one member of Team Hammond lives in the city? One in Griffith, one in Schererville, one in Minnesota, one in Highland, and one in Hammond.

OTOB woody wilcox has possibly exposed himself as JCMT. He made two posts within 15 min on the hammond board using the name mayor timmy. One post was woody saying he supports dedelow. The second was woody bashing dedelow with an identical rant to JCMT. These were posted on the same thread titled 'woodywilcox'.

Comments;
Back to top Go down
Penguin

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/28/2010, 4:27 pm

Woody must have hit the sauce early yesterday because he forgot to change screen names before going on a JCMT rant.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty2/28/2010, 5:56 pm

Penguin wrote:
Woody must have hit the sauce early yesterday because he forgot to change screen names before going on a JCMT rant.

Cut him some slack. With Freetime's computer gone he's forced to manage all the sock puppets himself. That can get very confusing.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/5/2010, 8:51 pm

JCMT is Creacher Woody-woodpwcker

lol!
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/14/2010, 5:55 pm

this JCMT character whom I believe has exposed himself as woody the wacko wilcox is losing his mind OTOB. He has tired of report all the non-stories from the times and moved on to making stuff up himself. Anyone care to dispell some of the lies he is slinging around? I would confront him myself, but new memberships are closed OTOB. Is the mayor cheating on his wife with an intern and are the McDermotts seperated? Is there 22 million in remediation necessary at the charter school site, 15 mill at wolf lake? Does Vera work for the LCDP? I may be missing a few of the recent lies, feel free to add on or help prove this fool is smoking something...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/14/2010, 6:22 pm

BigFan wrote:
this JCMT character whom I believe has exposed himself as woody the wacko wilcox is losing his mind OTOB. He has tired of report all the non-stories from the times and moved on to making stuff up himself. Anyone care to dispell some of the lies he is slinging around? I would confront him myself, but new memberships are closed OTOB. Is the mayor cheating on his wife with an intern and are the McDermotts seperated? Is there 22 million in remediation necessary at the charter school site, 15 mill at wolf lake? Does Vera work for the LCDP? I may be missing a few of the recent lies, feel free to add on or help prove this fool is smoking something...

He just makes stuff up and it's called an Argument from ignorance. It's like me claiming that I'm 7 feet tall and then challenging you to prove me wrong. He's so desperate that he just put words in another poster's mouth in a feeble attempt to make it seem like the person knows one of his claims is a fact, when in fact the other poster was just engaging in the same baseless speculation as him. IMO,he's a huge help for the Mayor simply because he's an even bigger crackpot than Freetime. Just like her,he has failed to prove any of his idiotic allegations and I doubt if anyone sane takes him seriously. I find his nonsensical rants amusing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/15/2010, 3:21 pm

JCMT called into the :titanic: show and once again claimed "Vera" works for the Lake County Democratic Party. The Creature distanced himself as best he could and refused to comment on it. He's obviously scared shitless of Vera as she actually contributes to the station,while IMO,he is becoming more and more like dead weight.

Immediately afterwards the raging,unemployed troll "Marsha" called in and said that she could verify it and that someone "at the County told her"? Hmmm...George Van Till or one of his associates perhaps? She also admitted that she complained about it saying
Quote :
"Well I did bring it to the attention of some somebody there at the station who has a say in all this,bu uhh, I haven't heard any disclosure there who has a say in all this".
That had to be JED. I wonder why she wouldn't mention him by name?

Vera and Stew should be interesting tonight. I'll report back on any further developments either in this thread or the cyclops on Freeitme. I see nothing wrong with Vera working their. These 2 disgruntled loons simply want to smear her for exposing "Marsha" as a liar with her phony code enforcement allegations. JCMT goes to great lengths to disguise his voice,deliberately talking low and gravely. They are obviously working together.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/15/2010, 4:21 pm

Stew & Vera started out the show today with a bit that was basicly a big FU to the 2 lunatics. Vera promised Stew "full disclosure" of how to make a potato dish and kept using the term repeatedly. Both of them we're cracking up as they talked about that and used other double entendres to f&*%k with them.

We love you guys! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/15/2010, 9:36 pm

JCMT is the fat man that used to run the park department. I can't remember his name.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty3/26/2010, 8:15 pm

Mayor timmy Post subject: Re: Woodrow Woody WilcoxPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:47 am

'may1846 wrote:
I see Team Hammond loyalist Woodrow Woody Wilcox is runnig against Pete Visclosky. Known for the dumdest Youtube videos around this has to be a joke. Woody once said he was supporting Duane Dedelow for commissioner because Fran was too old and would probably die in office. This race will be the laughing stock of the state !! Good luck Mayor Timmy.'

I value your opinions on my videos but it sets the standards for Lake County Politicians. I would ask everybody to look at my website and consider your vote. Yes I did support Dedelow because of his qualifications. We had to consider Frans age as a factor and I shouldn't of said what I said. Age has played a big factor with Ted Kennedy and others too as well.

http://www.electwoodrowwilcox.com/

I am a Team Hammond supporter and I hope you all realize what they have saved you in the recent years. Taxpayers rallied against a COIT which benefits nobody, we stopped the school city from building a HS in which would of went over the tax caps of 1.5, and continue to uncover corruption in government. Team Hammond has done this at no expense to the taxpayers, yet you criticize a group that you have benefitted from.

===============================================================================================

Mayor timmy Post subject: Re: Woodrow Woody WilcoxPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:55 am

'may1846 wrote:
I see Team Hammond loyalist Woodrow Woody Wilcox is runnig against Pete Visclosky. Known for the dumdest Youtube videos around this has to be a joke. Woody once said he was supporting Duane Dedelow for commissioner because Fran was too old and would probably die in office. This race will be the laughing stock of the state !! Good luck Mayor Timmy.'

I can't believe you call Duane a republican Free! This is somebody that should of been booted out the republican party. Duane was a liberal tax and spend democrat but was a republican. Somebody who spent more then 30 million on some golf course, which the current administration is adding to it. You basically can't complain when both parties are doing more of the same old thing Free. During his administration Duane vowed for a county income tax and at the time there was no property tax caps. Duane reminds me more of the same old Booby Cantrell (pancake). Don't be fooled Free! You are getting sleepy

===============================================================================================

may1846 Post subject: Re: Woodrow Woody WilcoxPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Posts: 577 Hey Woodrow you forgot to change screen names. see above post. 7:55am is awful early to be hittin the sauce.

:drink: Team Hammond is a funny organization. You just read two posts by 'Mayor Timmy' who is admittedly Team Hammond member and Griffith resident Woodrow Wilcox. One is showing support for former mayor and Team Hammond ally Duane Dedelow and the other is bashing Mr. Dedelow and his decisions as mayor.

Which tag name was Woody intending to post as in the second remark? :swat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JCMT is Creacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMT is Creacher   JCMT is Creacher Empty

Back to top Go down

JCMT is Creacher
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next