Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!

Go down 
+15
chuckmo48
happy jack
FFScott
KarenT
Mailman
paul87920
the oracle
sparks
Simon
hammonite
BigFan
voter3
Artie60438
freekey1
UrRight
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 4:03 am

read the times today. absolutely pathetic. i do have to admit i got a good laugh out of it though. wonder if the times would like copies of chucks posts on the other board, now that his identity is legally traceable verifyably back to him. ironically it was the same supreme court hes pleading too that made it so.

dont worry miss kanter in the grand scheme of things of his rediculous accusations against others that have included arson, murder, homosexual relationships, and stealing, enforcing the law as your sworn to do is a pretty easy one to defend.

sweet sweet irony.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 7:48 am

What are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 11:10 am

Just saw it, his comments on the story are more crazy than ever.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 5:06 pm

He called into JED this AM and of course dragged the departed one's name into it as if that somehow was going to make his story credible Rolling Eyes Alexis Dedelow later said to the effect that she was none too happy with his bringing that person's name into it since she is no longer with us and cannot defend herself.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 5:54 pm

the guy is nuts. i remember when he was running against higgs several years back i half expected him to show up at events wearing a tin foil hat with all the crap he claimed had been done to him by the government.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 6:05 pm

saw this on another board today

......along with dirty politics, character assassination, sign theft, and other Gestap tactics taken out by yourself (Scott Rakos), Steve Fowler and Dave Woerpel ........

this guy may be up there with chucky as far as nutso. ive met him like twice in my life and here he goes creating some kind of boogeyman out of me?
now i cant speak for anyone else. but what i did do for the mayor in the recent campaign was participate on his door to door walks and making a few phone calls reminding people of when election day was and that rides were available if they needed them.i also bit the bullet and never really responded to other rediculous allegations thrown at me without any evidence. any message board posts i made were posted right here with my name attached to them.

if thats charector assasination well then...guess im guilty. as for sign theft? must be some other fat bald guy cuz trust me i find that crap juvenille and counter productive....almost as much so as complaining about stolen signs.
Back to top Go down
FFScott

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 6:43 pm

If I recall correctly matt is on medication for some kind of ailment. I dont know where he gets that crap - I had responded to his character assasination of me but it didnt go through. Which was for the best I suppose. I made it clear in earlier post that we in the dem party would do everything to end Janiec political career by defeating him soundly at the polls - because the Hammond republicans couldnt stop him.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 7:23 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
He called into JED this AM and of course dragged the departed one's name into it as if that somehow was going to make his story credible Rolling Eyes Alexis Dedelow later said to the effect that she was none too happy with his bringing that person's name into it since she is no longer with us and cannot defend herself.

What I can't stand is the fact that JCMT keeps bringing it up (the departed) that the fire was intentionally or perhaps could have been set for retaliation.

Excuse me, his first post was that he hoped that outside fire investigators, marshals would investigate, and that's exactly what happened.

But that wasn't good enough. Bringing up the crap thrown at houses, windows broken, you know the list.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if he did it himself.

As far as signs stolen, there were several on my block where not a one was touched. And that person should have won because of her integrity, her concern for the community.

All the other crap JCMT, rattles on and on, I notice the more he posts, the "0" responds. He's a broken record.

I'm kind of peeved that anyone would think someone deliberately started that fire. She was a rat-pac and everyone knows with common sense you don't allow papers and such on overloaded circuits. Whether they are up to date in wiring or not.

The person was obsessed to the point that she had one thing in mind: Get rid of McDermott. She was smart enough to know better than to go inside...remember I told you about the relationship between her mom and he?

What was the tenant's response to 911? "I don't know; I think she thinks her mom might get mad at her or something". Blame her mom.
Back to top Go down
board monkey

board monkey

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/17/2011, 10:27 pm

I still remember when Chuck took the Harrison Park Crime watch sign in sheets ( since he was leading the group at the time) and used them to contact people for fundraising when he was running against Higgs 4 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/21/2011, 2:22 pm

Quote :
What I found to be humorous, is one guy worked the outside of the precint and his wife was the election judge.

Yea, the husband was out side passing out palm cards and the wife was in side as the judge.

That quote from JCMT OTOB, would be about the Hauprich's who were at The Musican's hall, where Rocek stood all day and passed out Sanchez pluggers, that he turned into a huge total of 35 votes, to the Mayors 178. Amazing work Tommy, considering Diombala, and half the Repay's vote there.
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/23/2011, 6:32 pm

from the times tonight

HAMMOND | The Indiana Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission has dismissed a complaint against Hammond City Attorney Kris Kantar because it didn't raise a "substantial question of misconduct."

Charles Rocek filed a two-page complaint with the state agency in late April, stating that Kantar "clearly abused her position as an officer of the court, in an effort to use the court as a means to extract political retribution for her superior."

The agency disagreed.

"The complaint was considered by this office and has been dismissed as not raising a substantial question of misconduct that would warrant disciplinary action," wrote G. Michael Witte, executive secretary of the Indiana State Supreme Court Disciplinary Commission

chucky loses again!!!!
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/27/2011, 7:29 am

Do you really think that somebody is going to vote based on what a guy named Charles Rocek says?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/27/2011, 10:15 am

Quote :
justcallmetommy
Post subject: Tough Radio Show this Morning for the Mayor
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:41 am
Was on my way into the city.... what a radio show... i thought tom was gonna put on those boxing gloves and come right thru the radio to punch some of the callers out, getting names of callers so he could come right over.

Wow....
Aren't you the same imbecile that claimed all the calls were screened? Liar!
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/28/2011, 8:09 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
justcallmetommy
Was on my way into the city.... what a radio show... i thought tom was gonna put on those boxing gloves and come right thru the radio to punch some of the callers out, getting names of callers so he could come right over.

Wow....
Don't forget that JCMT also bought a computer for FT.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty5/28/2011, 1:09 pm

sparks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
justcallmetommy

Wow....
Don't forget that JCMT also bought a computer for FT.
Yeah,that sure turned the tide,didn't it? lol!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/3/2011, 8:50 am

Phone lines on the Mayor's show were "wide open" today. Where were you Chuckie? Too embarrassed or are you just a garden variety coward?
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/5/2011, 9:50 am

I had a big laugh over one of JCMT's puppets,"NewsFlashKid"or as I like to refer to him,"NewsFlash Nitwit, who likes to pass him self off as some sort of reporter.
The always observent "Sparks" replied to "NFNitwit":
Quote :
When I read posts like this from you,I
have trouble believing that you were in the news business. You couldn't
research a story if your life depended on it. Over 40 people commented
on the story that justcallmestupid provided a link for. A fifth grader
could find that story.

That really ticked off the imaginary reporter who growled back at "Sparks":
Quote :
Sparky attn::::::
Look num nuts.. I see you look at every chance to discredit me and others on this board..
Umm Dude? In all fairness it's very difficult to refrain from that. Being a member on that board is like walking through a minefield of misleading,idiotic comments and out and out lies. It's like the stooges there almost beg to be made a fools of. You certainly did with your following line...
Quote :
Your strickly a looser from the first go.
Where did you get your training,Mr wannabe imaginary reporter? clown School? Are you not familiar with the term,"proofreading"? :rolfcry:
cyclops :wvf:
Back to top Go down
the oracle

the oracle

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/6/2011, 3:25 am

that other board is dead couple of nonsensicle posts a week of erroneous accusations and lies. compounded by misinformaton and stupidiy. other then the humor value folks like us get out of reading it. there isnt one redeeming thing about it.

sparks and xmpt should get some sort of combat pay for trying to uphold the honor of the city there. and what jakubcek thinks hes accomplishing by talking about high minded ideals such as composting to a bunch of slumlords and thugs? well thats beyond me.

it is funny though
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/6/2011, 8:31 am

Yeah...bitchin about being unfair to landlords
When all they have to do is pick the phone up and report the houses. Inspectors can not be everywhere all the time...but a simple call to them..they take care of the problems once it is brought to their attention.

The topic was off regarding the term, "unfair".

Inspectors need tips like that..so what is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/8/2011, 5:10 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
I had a big laugh over one of JCMT's puppets,"NewsFlashKid"or as I like to refer to him,"NewsFlash Nitwit, who likes to pass him self off as some sort of reporter.
The always observent "Sparks" replied to "NFNitwit":
Quote :
When I read posts like this from you,I
have trouble believing that you were in the news business. You couldn't
research a story if your life depended on it. Over 40 people commented
on the story that justcallmestupid provided a link for. A fifth grader
could find that story.

That really ticked off the imaginary reporter who growled back at "Sparks":
Quote :
Sparky attn::::::
Look num nuts.. I see you look at every chance to discredit me and others on this board..
Umm Dude? In all fairness it's very difficult to refrain from that. Being a member on that board is like walking through a minefield of misleading,idiotic comments and out and out lies. It's like the stooges there almost beg to be made a fools of. You certainly did with your following line...
Quote :
Your strickly a looser from the first go.
Where did you get your training,Mr wannabe imaginary reporter? clown School? Are you not familiar with the term,"proofreading"? :rolfcry:
cyclops :wvf:
It's always fun to take shots at the "newscasterkid", he's such a tool. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much. Have you noticed how pathetic Moby Grape has become? The other board's chief bigot and brain-dead loser moron is absolutely beside himself because I won't waste my time responding to his idiotic questions. Laughing at Lake county is running a close second in the biggest loser category of that board's regular posters. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/8/2011, 6:07 pm

sparks wrote:

It's always fun to take shots at the "newscasterkid", he's such a tool.
[/quote] I'm beginning to wonder if he's the Preacher. He certainly has the poor spelling down pat.
Quote :
I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post much. Have you noticed how pathetic Moby Grape has become? The other board's chief bigot and brain-dead loser moron is absolutely beside himself because I won't waste my time responding to his idiotic questions. Laughing at Lake county is running a close second in the biggest loser category of that board's regular posters. LOL!
I get a laugh every time I go there and see that phony Grape posting topic after topic with the only the cowardly "Arclite" replying. Racists like him have destroyed that board.

I especially liked the way Ken J made a complete fool out of him today. He certainly has that idiot's number.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/9/2011, 11:33 pm

Jcmwhiny demanding charter school scores OTOB. He is ASSuming they will be bad and the mayor is withholding them. Some posters lists preliminary numbers showing impressive results. A puppet already begins with excuses saying 'the charter kids are hand picked'. Can't wait to read the spin. Good job mayor, hope those numbers are accurate.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty6/10/2011, 7:26 am

Jcmwhiny himself chimed in and is absolutely disgusted with the results. It doesn't matter the test scores for the charter school rival that of highland or lake central. It only serves 3% of the student population in hammon, he says. Hey lemonhead, its only grades 6-8 right now! Seems to me when you add 4 more grade levels the total will be closer to 10%. It's bad, even though 80% are passing (as opposed to 38%+/- elsewhere), because money is diverted from the failing schools. Students are also being diverted from the failing schools, whiny! It should cost those schools less money to operate with fewer students... You also complain that not all charter students are from hammond. You silly goose, that's a great thing for two reasons; 1. The money for out of city students is coming from schools outside this city, and 2. Students coming from outside hammond for schooling makes hammond look good. The idea behind the charter school was to create a free option for good junior senior high education in hammond. If the numbers increase from here, combined with all the other options for homebuyers, we could see a tide turn, finally. So jcmwhiny, stfu.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty7/10/2011, 9:25 pm

JustcallmeDumbass wrote:
Quote :
For some reason or other, I have missed the last several of Thief's radio shows
Too depressed to even get up early in the morning knowing that the Mayor is going to be reelected by a wide margin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty7/23/2011, 7:16 am

JustcallmeDumbass wrote:
Quote :
Where is Vera now?
Still carrying the torch,eh Chuckie?
Quote :
The Vera & Stew show has left the WJOB air ways now more than six months ago. Listening to the program, at least in my opinion, it was nothing more than a sponsored political show paid for by Hammond Tax Payers. I believe there was a check cut from McDermott's Campaign fund, to members of the show.
If it was being paid for by the Mayor's campaign fund then it couldn't cost Hammond taxpayers a dime,could it,you moron!
Quote :
Vera, at the time, was working for the Lake County Democratic Party. Vera frequently stated she lived in Munster, but a good portion, no most of the show was promoting Hammond, McDermott Jr & his policies, along with slamming opponents of McDermott.
She likes the Mayor. BIg deal! Lots of people do. Did you know that almost 8000 people voted for him in the Primary Very Happy
Quote :
A past frequent poster here, was a receipient of that slamming.
Whatever happened to that poster?
JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Rofl
Quote :
The show certainly appeared to have a conflict of interest, and in need of a disclaimer. Vera worked for the Lake County Democratic Party and a good deal of the advertising came from the Lake County Democratic Chairman and Hammond Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr.
Vera always mentioned that she worked for the LCDP. You never get tired of lying,do you?
Quote :
I thought the show did more damage to McDermott than good.
Ha Ha HA! I guess you must have missed the results of the Primary where the Mayor won in a huge landslide and garnered 7833 votes,while the gun toting office jumper amassed a grand total of 369.
Quote :
I sure would like to see the show back on the air.
So would I,except without Stew. Vera was their best host,articulate,intelligent,and thoroughly up to speed on the issues of the day.
Quote :
Sorta like the Fowler show.
Another excellent show that actually had a whole slew of businesses eager to sponsor them lol!
cyclops 👋
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!   JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

JUSTCALLMETOMMY..(JCMT) Give It UP!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next