Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty
PostSubject: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/30/2010, 8:20 pm

Already it is starting...on the Bacon, Lettue and Tomato Board...speculating the mayor ordered no one to patronize the Sweet House Bakery.

I'm glad the inspectors went in there. While residing in Hammond and buying Perogi's I saw mice crap. Never stepped foot in there again.

They did have the finest pierogies, but when I see mice crap...I leave. No use calling in Inspectors, cuz I lived in Hegewisch, thought they were Chicagolites.

It's just sickening looking at the otherboard.com.

Four or five subjects remain in place, all based on ousting a mayor.

Only highlight is when FreeTime wants to obtain more evidence toward her lawsuit. That will be the excitement of the year, next year.

When she looses, she'll loose her computer.

Her cat.

Her House.

Her car, if she has one.

Her smoking days will be confined.

She'll have to move in a homeless shelter.

Geeze, I think she has her mom convinced they will get rich!!!!

When you file a lawsuit, you don't expose..."Oh, I have another link to file and record for my lawsuit!" :dyno:

Anyone with brains know to keep their traps shut and hide what you know or find out against the defendents. See how stupid she is? She just fed the FEDS some more crap about herself.

I can't believe how dumb she is. :headbang:
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/30/2010, 8:50 pm

UrRight wrote:
Already it is starting...on the Bacon, Lettue and Tomato Board...speculating the mayor ordered no one to patronize the Sweet House Bakery.

It's just sickening looking at the otherboard.com.

Four or five subjects remain in place, all based on ousting a mayor.
Hey! The baker's wife said it so it must be true. Rolling Eyes A more logical explanation is that perhaps city workers got tired of hearing their boss constantly being bashed and decided to stop patronizing the place.

Quote :
Only highlight is when FreeTime wants to obtain more evidence toward her lawsuit. That will be the excitement of the year, next year.

When she looses, she'll loose her computer.

Her cat.

Her House.

Her car, if she has one.

Her smoking days will be confined.

She'll have to move in a homeless shelter.

Geeze, I think she has her mom convinced they will get rich!!!!

When you file a lawsuit, you don't expose..."Oh, I have another link to file and record for my lawsuit!" :dyno:

Anyone with brains know to keep their traps shut and hide what you know or find out against the defendents. See how stupid she is? She just fed the FEDS some more crap about herself.

I can't believe how dumb she is. :headbang:
I heard that her frivolous folly isn't going too well for her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/30/2010, 9:16 pm

Wrong topic here, but read the one under NOFREE.

Question: Exactly what Federal lawsuit, based ON WHAT, was filed?

Can't base it on a message board, so what's the point...where was her civil rights taken away?

Just curious.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/30/2010, 9:19 pm

No mayor would tell workers to avoid a business.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/30/2010, 9:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
Wrong topic here, but read the one under NOFREE.

Question: Exactly what Federal lawsuit, based ON WHAT, was filed?

Can't base it on a message board, so what's the point...where was her civil rights taken away?

Just curious.
Basically it claims that the Mayor "oversaw a concerted effort by Hammond officials,employees,and supporters" to "deprive her of her first amendment right to free speech". That "since fall of 2005'
she "has been subjected to harassment ridicule and libel in an effort to prevent her from posting comments on various message boards on the internet". She then goes on to allege that the Mayor made false statements about her on his radio show and then banned her.

Obviously she was never "prevented" from posting anything. Thousands of her posts are proof of that.

She also complains that she received numerous obscene phone calls that were made at Dave Hamm's direction. Did she ever file a police report? Did she ever contact the phone company? My guess is no,or we would have heard about it a long time ago.

Last she complains that someone made up a story and posted on a message board about what the cause of incident was that landed her in the hospital. She claims that violated her right to "medical privacy". Rolling Eyes

That folks,in a nutshell,is the.....
Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrKDyImVZBhIenpLuKeEMYgHrE30HDjkVylLCs-anrurbE7dy2SCHEME
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty12/31/2010, 7:22 pm

You know what I know:

Pictures DATED, Time Slots, evidence, evidence.

You NEVER go to court without exact documentation, and I'll give you all a prime example how it works:

When I was once married to an idiot, that STOLED from our bank account to siphon funds to his ex-wife, once I got caught on why I didn't have $6,800.00 in the account when a $25.00 graduation check bounced, I found out the retardo was siphoning.

I told his ex-wife I was closing the account and those two can never use my child support again, ever.

She flew over, knocked on the door, being 6 foot tall, had her husband hold me down while she repeadedly bashed me in the head with an ashtray, and hung the phone up every time I tried calling 911.

Luckily 30 cops came to my rescue...blood all over me. Guess what they said in court? I invited her in and attacted her....and the defense said, the hair she pulled out of my head, "how do we know she did it...you could have done it yourself to make it look worse in the er room".

I told the defense, "If you are sick enough to believe someone would pull their own hair out in an ER Room with cameras around..you are nuts, and why do I have five stitches, and 5 calls to 911 right here in my hand, to show you. I ordered the phone records.

I produced bank accounts, I had 30 cops that followed me to court, I had the stitches...and I divorced the azzhole, telling him they both deserved each other.

Today, they are living with their mommy and their other mommy - separate but apart. Lonely.

Over stealing my money I worked for, and my children's money meant for them.

They lost..I won.

I don't even care about that. They reaped what they sowed....over stealing to support kids they couldn't afford but found it necessary to use my credit, my bank account, my money I worked for.

So Free better have her documentation up front...and personal....they want records, they want everything...and that's why I believe Artie says it won't even get to that point.

It's hearsay that is permissable. No personal damage done to her and if she wants to include the phone calls, and the cut off cable...prove it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee   Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow, this campaign is already slush...waiting for the Slurpee
Page 1 of 1