Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!

Go down 
+5
freekey1
Artie60438
hammonite
sparks
UrRight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrRight

JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/22/2010, 6:00 pm

Sparks, you were writing while I was typing. I never met Tiger. OK? I just know from past boards she keeps her words, no matter what, if we agree or disagree with her responses.

I just call her a dear friend because I know her heart is full of gold, and I never met her. I just sense she is true to her word, and that's all I care about.
She's honest, not afraid to speak her mind..for that, I call her a friend.

I doubt she would feel that about me, but I go for the heart...political stuff set aside. It is your opinion on the political things.

I like the fact that she means what she says..and practices what she says. No matter what the issue...but more so, because she would be the first to step up without meeting her, if I knew I needed a hand in something in my personal life.
Not political life.

I understand your statement, but it doesn't apply to me. I just mentioned her name because she usually and rarely speaks her mind on political matters..but in this case, I feel FT has misled her.

Gotta allow someone else wanting to use the computer for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 11:04 am

Jcmt sounds rather upset that so many people have contributed to the mayors reelection. He's made comments like 'guess I won't be shopping there anymore'. Comments like that make me want to contribute funds to the campaign. Whatever it takes to keep that deadbeat out of my office. Such a long list he has provided already with very reputable names making $100-$2000 donations. The funny part is jcmt is claiming the war chest totals over 1 million. So his witch hunt is just the tip of the iceberg of supporters that want mcdermott reelected. I'd say the bodes well for the incumbent.

I wonder what janiecs finance report looks like?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 12:56 pm

I don't care what Mayor McDermott's war chest is...My point was...it was mostly in the amounts of $100.00 here or there and an occasional over $1,000.00.

She can shove the millions she spent far out-weighing what she contributed for society to take care of "her".

JCMT if anyone, gave her money to file the $350.00. That's her price tag a month for cigs and taxi's alone.

Can't fool me something isn't behind this, whether you pull the straight "D" or not.

I'm pizzed off cuz the city of Hammond, "she loves" will now support her on top of two houses she will inherit. Eventually. Her bros or sisters that are left don't live in the state.

She's only looking out for herself...not the "city I love".

If she ever traveled outside the state of Indiana...you wouldn't hear that tune.

She's out to tell McDermott he can't be mayor and that's a past-time for her. She hates people that are successful, no matter the route they take to get there.

Cline Avenue collapsed..she's pizzed! JCMT drives her, that's ok, but they only serve one purpose: to destroy through lies.

She lied to me...does anyone think she doesn't feed JCMT the same lies?

A woman living alone....in a hand-me-down house, claims she can't read for five years...but can read documents not rendered...and sues.

Gosh...somebody's got a make a movie out of this.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 1:04 pm

The best defense is to order by the judge to read whatever documents in front of the judge. There goes her car.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 1:06 pm

NO, FreeCash, don't wanna see ya smoking butts the rest of your life...but I hate LIARS!!! Convincing LIARS!!!

People who play others for fools...and you did it to Tiger...I see it..she won't until later.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 1:11 pm

To all posters...I am NOT known as NORMA...I hated that name all my life. If you need to use something outside my screen name it is JeaNIE. Norma doesn't exist.

Got that?

My aunt insisted on that name....my mom didn't. I go by the name of Jeanie. I don't hide it, either.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/23/2010, 1:54 pm

BigFan wrote:

I wonder what janiecs finance report looks like?
Judging by the fact that his bunch couldn't even keep the show "Tiger Tales",30 minutes of Hammond bashing once a week, or as I like to call it "Tiger Fails" on the air I'd say not too good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/25/2010, 10:33 pm

JCMT gets busted out on the BLT board over posts he made Christmas Eve.

justcallmetommy wrote:
karent wrote:
Tom - hope you have a blessed Christmas, even though it looks like you have nothing fun to do. We just got back from seeing True Grit - not how I ever expected to spend Christmas afternoon.

We all have passions, interest and in our own way give back to our community, I have mine. Your assuming that we didn't have anything fun to do.....

Last night we had a wonderful dinner with family from 3 different states (83 year old grand mother included, 4 generations) and a house full of guest; went to midnight mass;
And then realitybites hammered him with this gem.

realitybites wrote:
Last night we had a wonderful dinner with family from 3 different states (83 year old grand mother included, 4 generations) and a house full of guest; went to midnight mass; Your contradictions are revealing...you posted at 11:53 pm, 12:06 am, 12:33 am, 12:41am, 1:01am, 1:05 am, 1:25am...your Mass must have been very boring Sad.......Merry Christmas and may the Lord have mercy on your soul

:rolfcry:

Back to top Go down
freekey1

freekey1

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/26/2010, 5:19 am

After being exposed, JCMT gave this lame ass excuse:

justcallmetommy wrote:
Some places of service begin their services earlier and call it a midnight mass.
Let's see now, there's 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10 ,11, nope, midnight is pretty much midnight as far as clocks and churches go. Possibly Tommy has his own time zone? Maybe his watch needs a battery? Very Happy

Oh yeah, he now says that "realitybites" is Vera. It's funny, anytime someone over there catches them in a lie, disagrees, or has a different opinion, they always say they're somone else. They kept claiming I was Fowler. Laughing :shakehead:

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/26/2010, 7:24 am

freekey1 wrote:
JCMT gets busted out on the BLT board over posts he made Christmas Eve.

justcallmetommy wrote:
karent wrote:
Tom - hope you have a blessed Christmas, even though it looks like you have nothing fun to do. We just got back from seeing True Grit - not how I ever expected to spend Christmas afternoon.

We all have passions, interest and in our own way give back to our community, I have mine. Your assuming that we didn't have anything fun to do.....

Last night we had a wonderful dinner with family from 3 different states (83 year old grand mother included, 4 generations) and a house full of guest; went to midnight mass;
And then realitybites hammered him with this gem.

realitybites wrote:
Last night we had a wonderful dinner with family from 3 different states (83 year old grand mother included, 4 generations) and a house full of guest; went to midnight mass; Your contradictions are revealing...you posted at 11:53 pm, 12:06 am, 12:33 am, 12:41am, 1:01am, 1:05 am, 1:25am...your Mass must have been very boring Sad.......Merry Christmas and may the Lord have mercy on your soul

:rolfcry:
I just saw that. Absolutely hilarious! Looks like both JCMT and his pal FT had a pretty miserable Christmas with JCMT even having to resort to making up a warm fuzzy story that was eventually proven to be untrue. It got even better when the #1 clown clown of the region barged into the thread FT wrote:
Quote :
Isn't the topic here Tom McDermott's campaign finance report?
I've been finding JCMT's revelations very interesting.
The fact that he would get caught red-handed lying about attending Mass lie makes his entire testimony suspect.
Quote :
For some reason, reality seems to want to change the subject, but I hope you stay on target.
"Reality Bites" cares about the truth,unlike yourself! It seems that every single time someone points out the truth,whether it be Mattlap,Reality,Sparks,Little Debbie,etc,you fly into a rage. Why do you hate the truth,FT?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/26/2010, 7:28 am

freekey1 wrote:

Oh yeah, he now says that "realitybites" is Vera. It's funny, anytime someone over there catches them in a lie, disagrees, or has a different opinion, they always say they're somone else. They kept claiming I was Fowler. Laughing :shakehead:

The idiot FT used to accuse me of being Dave Hamm. Standard operating procedure for trolls whose phony allegations never go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/27/2010, 10:18 pm

Jcmstupid is really showing his true colors OTOB. He posted a link to a 2008 times article re krusa and his consulting work with hammond / Jupiter aluminum. I read the article. It has all the numbers and information that jcms has been spreading since 2008 about krusa. However, it also relays some pertinent fact that jcms has conveniently left out of his fish stories to create his great spin. 35,000,000 bond deal, 18 clients, conflicts of interest... its all here in this one times article from 2008. This article has been spun more times that cotton since then by woody 'justcallmestupid' nocox. Krusa's work all seems legit after reading the article. It is just another sign of this lunatics jealousy.

I'm still waiting for the federal indictments he has been promising. Wonder what happened to that santa
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/28/2010, 10:10 am

BigFan wrote:
Krusa's work all seems legit after reading the article. It is just another sign of this lunatics jealousy.
They've been howling at the moon for years now regarding Krusa. Just another sign of how out of touch they are.

Quote :
I'm still waiting for the federal indictments he has been promising. Wonder what happened to that santa
Yeah :rolfcry: Preacher was predicting them months ago on the basis of some old right-wing hack that comes on his show who Preacher advertises as a "political insider" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/28/2010, 12:34 pm

Is Preacher still on the air? Curious...cuz I haven't paid attention. What days?

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty12/28/2010, 3:37 pm

UrRight wrote:
Is Preacher still on the air? Curious...cuz I haven't paid attention. What days?
Monday thru Friday 12-2PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!   JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

JCMt'S observations OF WHO CONTRIBUTED TO MAYOR'S CAMPAIGN!!! Whoo!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2