Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'

Go down 
+2
Scorpion
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/11/2009, 9:39 pm

I tell ya,I'm just shocked that things didn't work out as advertised. Shocked ....

While Levi Johnston admits he's "in a relationship" on his personal MySpace page, the teen hockey player made the candid statement that he does not exactly wanna be a parent, proclaiming,
Quote :
“I don’t want kids.”

Way to set the record straight, Levi!

Other observations on Levi Johnston by Levi Johnston ...

Quote :
"I'm a f***in' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s**t and just f***in' chillin' I guess.”

And lastly, the inspiring quote:
Quote :
“Ya f*** with me I'll kick your ass."
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/09/levi-johnston-loves-bristol-palin-hates-kids/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/12/2009, 4:03 pm

party42 wrote:
http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=701265

Looks like Sarah Palin will be spending more time helping out with a baby. Looks like the love birds have split up.

Plenty of women work and take care of kids. I'm sure it won't be problem for a successful woman like Palin. Again, big whoopty-do regarding her daughter and xboyfriend/fiance (whatever). Plenty of teenage girls unfortunately have kids and don't end up with the guy who got them pregnant. It's absolutely unbelievable how some people are behaving, thinking this is newsworthy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/12/2009, 6:09 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
party42 wrote:
http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=701265

Looks like Sarah Palin will be spending more time helping out with a baby. Looks like the love birds have split up.

Plenty of women work and take care of kids. I'm sure it won't be problem for a successful woman like Palin. Again, big whoopty-do regarding her daughter and xboyfriend/fiance (whatever). Plenty of teenage girls unfortunately have kids and don't end up with the guy who got them pregnant. It's absolutely unbelievable how some people are behaving, thinking this is newsworthy. Rolling Eyes

You are right and I should never have brought it up way back from page 3 here. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/12/2009, 8:11 pm

No, you have every right to- I just don't understand why people care so much about what a teenager, a private citizen at that, is doing in her life. Thats all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/12/2009, 9:50 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
No, you have every right to- I just don't understand why people care so much about what a teenager, a private citizen at that, is doing in her life. Thats all. Wink

Because she's part of the "family values" crowd who's always preaching abstinence and doesn't believe in sex education.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 7:45 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Because she's part of the "family values" crowd who's always preaching abstinence and doesn't believe in sex education.

Well, then, hold all the liberals at fault for their kid's mess-ups too ! Would you like me to list them?

Like I have said before, you can be the best parent in the world, but your kids will STILL mess up.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 8:49 am

Tiger1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Palin is the type that like to run on the family values message. I think it's fair game to point out that she obviously didn't do too good of a job.

Then, neither did Gore, or any other parent out there who did their best, and the kids still messed up ! Evil or Very Mad

And if I recall Tipper was/still is the type that likes to run on the family values message with her damn Parents Music Resource Center.

Last edited by paul87920 on 3/13/2009, 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 8:53 am

Tiger1 wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Well, then, hold all the liberals at fault for their kid's mess-ups too ! Would you like me to list them?

We're not the ones always preaching. We're also in favor of sex education and contraception. Perhaps if Palin had availed herself of those,she wouldn't have found herself pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 8:57 am

Paul, that is NOT MY QOUTE ! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 8:59 am

Tiger1 wrote:
Paul, that is NOT MY QOUTE ! Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's odd. Something screwed up in my post. I was trying to quote your post, which had a post from Artie quoted within it. I'm going to have to edit that. Hang tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 9:00 am

OK, Paul.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty3/13/2009, 9:02 am

Tiger1 wrote:
OK, Paul.

There we go. Should be right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'   Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin: Bristol & Levi 'Working Their Butts Off to Parent'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2