Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Be Aware - People stealing yard ornaments, chairs, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Be Aware - People stealing yard ornaments, chairs, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Be Aware - People stealing yard ornaments, chairs, etc.   Be Aware - People stealing yard ornaments, chairs, etc. Empty6/25/2010, 11:33 am

Yep, a short stout lady walking down the middle of the street yesterday did steal a very expensive lawn chair.

A neighbor's 3 ft ornament missing from her most beautifully decorated yard in Hammond, (no matter the season).

We talked. A guy in a white van - asked for yard work cuz his girlfriend was pregnant. Same van sitting in front of a vacant house north of her a few days prior, she called the cops cuz the door was wide open.

Ironically, down the opposite block, while searching for that thief walking with a chair, she apparently had a vehicle awaiting in the adjacent alley, because no way as fast as I ran out she could disappear that fast.

Scouring around...a white van was in front of a vacant home yesterday around the same time with the door wide open. I wish I would have called 911 (I can talk emergency, give info but won't hear them)., but it is now aparrent that this involves a white van with a short, black stout woman apparently having to be desperate for drugs to walk down the middle of the street with a huge chair as heavy as her.

The same white van my neighbor observed the other day at a vacant house a block north of her, while I spotted it a block or two south from me yesterday....

Please open your eyes...call 911 when you see strange vehicles parked in front of foreclosed homes, or vacant homes. Especially when the door is held wide open....

Unlike me, don't chase them. I vow to pick them up and drive straight to the cop station...no more honkying around with flagging a cop down. Or, just use the cell and call 911. I wont put up with this and don't think this doesn't happen out in the wealthier hoods...it happens now more than ever with the economy.

I'm gonna go check out that house today and see what's going on.

Putting motion lights in, ordering a flood light from the city. Now my good neighbor is going to do the same. Fight back.

Best of all, if you see a brown bear with a red hat, 3ft high, pls call the cops. Today, two froggies are missing from her yard. We work too hard to make our homes nice looking to only have these thieves come along and steal it all away.

Man, glad I didn't buy chairs for the front yard and having to chain them down. Even if they would have been plastic. My really good stuff is locked up until I want to use it.

Buy a new keyless door deadlock. No key needed. Just a code. I'm starting to feel safer knowing I got new locks, alarm, and someone is always here, even when we are not.
Back to top Go down

Be Aware - People stealing yard ornaments, chairs, etc.
Page 1 of 1