Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

get excited people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

get excited people Empty
PostSubject: get excited people   get excited people Empty10/5/2011, 8:11 pm

lots of good things have been happenning in the city. wolf lake and robertsdale are going to really blossum this spring as the entire area around wolf lake has been transformed by the rda project. the hohman ave project will bring a new feel to the downtown area and begin the transformation of that district that has long been sought after so deeply by the businesses down there.

the new munster steel project on the heels of the fed ex and logistics inc expansions in the south columbia ave corridor. while the middle just saw a hugely a hugely successfull menards expansion and the north side is seing columbia center completly transformed.

the river park area is going to see hotel and hopefully restaurant construction in the spring and fingers crossed so will the cabellas sight now that its also out of the floodplain.

yeah we still have woodmar and kmart sights that have a long way to go...just shows theres still work to be done.

mind you this is just some of the stuff thats ongoing now,...not to mention previous projects such as the moab, the new baseball fields, etc

but perhaps the most transformative project this administration has undertaken for any particular part of the city is going to be announced soon. parts of it have already been reported on in the media. but the bigger picture will become clear soon. and its something mitch daniels wouldnt even dream of as a possibility.

i said it 6 or 7 years ago on the radio, and very soon almost all will agree (somehow i dont think chucky will). but back then i said hammond was on the brink of a rennaisance. well folks. its my contention that now its well underway.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

get excited people Empty
PostSubject: Re: get excited people   get excited people Empty10/5/2011, 9:02 pm

the oracle wrote:

but perhaps the most transformative project this administration has undertaken for any particular part of the city is going to be announced soon. parts of it have already been reported on in the media. but the bigger picture will become clear soon. and its something mitch daniels wouldnt even dream of as a possibility.

i said it 6 or 7 years ago on the radio, and very soon almost all will agree (somehow i dont think chucky will). but back then i said hammond was on the brink of a rennaisance. well folks. its my contention that now its well underway.
That is going to kill a certain afternoon radio slug and the rest of the McHaters.
Back to top Go down

get excited people
Page 1 of 1