Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lake Central Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KarenT

Lake Central Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/13/2010, 10:44 pm

Anyone here have a student at Lake Central who had the teacher who resigned. Interesting story in the Times.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/14/2010, 10:20 pm

Was that the one, Karen, who showed up in unnie-wear and a red-trenched coat, with drugs in her school bag, and the kids had enough sense to turn her in....?
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/14/2010, 10:24 pm

Yes. I thought someone here had posted quite a bit about some school in Lake county. Maybe it was tob.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/14/2010, 10:27 pm

Lake Central Superintendent is retiring with 2 years left of his contract.

also - there was supposedly trouble with the administration at the high school - one of the principals was sick???
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/14/2010, 11:07 pm

I'll join you tomorrow. Getting late. Had all kinds of stupid tests today. See ya in the a.m. Sleep tight, and a salute to your hubby. I think of him and also you. Thank him for his service but tell him to tell Obama enough is "enough"! Sleep tight. I'm really tired. Love ya!
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty6/15/2010, 9:23 am

He's home and already been laid off from the company that sent him overseas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Central Teacher   Lake Central Teacher Empty

Back to top Go down

Lake Central Teacher
Page 1 of 1