Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!!   Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!! Empty4/14/2010, 1:37 pm

I can't believe the measures this politician is taking to slapping huge signs all over Hammond. It makes Kaplan's adverising MINOR.

He can't just put up one sign, but 3 on the Exit NO. Calmet Avenue after you exit the Borhman.

This is disgusting...all that money for what? He doesn't stand a damn chance, and he's littering the whole damn town.

There needs to be a strict sign ordinance not just for those slap-happy stick on "Taco Meat" places (like on Cline Ave.) but the sign ordinance need re-hauling.

It looks like freaking typical disregard for neighborhood looks.

I'm begging the whomever is in charge of slapping any kind of sign, whether on public parkways, vacant bldgs, empty lots, etc., to take a look at Manhattan,. IL's website where the meetionmgs are posted, transparency is available on what goes in and out, and the results of every meeting that mayor holds..is posted on-line.

But look at their sign ordinance...it's so easy to look and copy the same standards. It creeps me alive when I come home to a dump filled with HUGE orange signs. Must be desperate., but there needs to be an ordinance defining where or how many.

In my eyes, just because Kaplan isn't open on or that building on the north east side of Cal & 175th is not occupied until Kaplan opens up, doesn't give him the right to slap huge orange, distracting, ugly signs on private property when the place is vacant until the firework season.

It's so distatesful, it's enough to make everyone think he's pretty desperate to advertise so many signs blocks apart anywhere he wants.

I hope you loose Philpot, and that the council reconsiders sign useage restrictions. It's just sickening, the neighborhood looks worse, thanks to you.

Where'd you get the money to buy all those signs...? Did you re-mortgage your house? These are signs of desperation on your part. Nobody wants the same old where they don't qualify. You're wasting you money. Or the money you are pocketing in exchange for something.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!!   Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!! Empty4/14/2010, 1:57 pm

http://sterling.webiness.com/codebook/index.php?book_id=358

Here's a link. You don't see that town cluttered with signs, even slapped on any businesses.

Hit the home page an see how they present their web-site and ask if we could expect the same.

We have enough rubbish laying around in yards, now we have these stupid, ugly looking PHILPOT'S POCKETS signs around every few blocks.

You that hard up, signs don't vote. People vote on your character. The more signs you slap around Hammond tells me you don't give a ratz azz about cluttering the neighborhood up. Why don't you just save your money. People aren't gonna be voting the same crooks in.

they are tired of muscial chairs. Go make a real living.
Back to top Go down

Philpot: Pls take down your UGLY ORANGE SIGNS!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1