Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tragically sad news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

tragically sad news Empty
PostSubject: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/13/2009, 2:07 pm

i have been told that hammond council woman joann matonovich passed away last night. an apparant heart attack according to reports.

she was a very nice lady and dedicated councilwoman as well as a local business woman. she has been taking care of her elderly mother for sometime.

her loss is the cities loss.

i just saw her friday at the christmas party...didnt say much other than hi good to see you. she looked well. im incredibally stunned at the moment./
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/13/2009, 4:50 pm

So sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/13/2009, 6:39 pm

My prayers are with her and her family. It's a shock, no matter when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/13/2009, 7:00 pm

This is a terrible loss for anyone that had the opportunity to know Joann. My prayers go out to her friends and family.
Back to top Go down
voter3

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/13/2009, 7:50 pm

This is a unexpected tragedy. She was a concerned council woman and I enjoyed working with her...what a pity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty12/14/2009, 8:10 am

I am absolutely in shock. She was the picture of health.
FYI, William Mauch, a member of the Historic Preservation Commission, and a long time good friend of mine, passed away on Saturday. He had been in bad health for the past year. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tragically sad news   tragically sad news Empty

Back to top Go down

tragically sad news
Page 1 of 1