Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible GOOD NEWS.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Possible GOOD NEWS..... Empty
PostSubject: Possible GOOD NEWS.....   Possible GOOD NEWS..... Empty9/11/2009, 3:51 pm

I've been away for most of the summer, due to my sister-inlaws' mothers experience of death, due to cancer, while in her final two weeks, prior to her death, we learned my father is struggling with cancer of the esophagus. He has the best insurance in the world, yet, twice I had to make a trip to the doctors that I didn't know who was in charge...made them act on those promises of "We'll call you tomorrow, which turned into weeks. Hopefully, this won't hinder his health...he's a Marine from WWII, and I suspect because he didn't demand the attention, it came from his training, and I am on my fingernails wanting to scream.

You guys are worried about a newspapers' demise that was taken over by someone with millions/billions?

I'd like to honestly expose the truth, as Mirage or Arclight exposed in truth, in past postings, no longer available. The reason why I never changed my car license after I bought and paid cash for an eyesore on the street, was...I was in physical therapy for three years, reouperating from the four car accident. The meager money awarded to me gav me an opportunity to buy the eyesore on the block. But remember, three years of agony, both legs in casts, therapy for not only physical crap, but mental crap. I suppose since I was employed at the time, things would be taken care of, medically. Fear not. It wasn't. I settled for what was left over after the medical being deducted by Medicaid, cuz I reported it to Medicaid...despite my lawyer's advice. I wasn't out to screw anyone.

All went well, until I settled in. I found out and fought DHS in Indiana...I was disabled since 1996, AND WAS TOLD T(2004) HAT I WAS SUBJECTED TO REVIEW, HAD TO UNDERGO THEIR DOCTORS AND GO WITHOUT MEDICINE FOR A YEAR..UNTIL i WENT TO THEIR DOCTORS, OR, "Appealed". That meant death to me. Going without my medicine that comes tompore than $700.00 a month, if not more? I can't legally live anywhere in the USA because of this?

I swiftly quit deeded the home to my son. Thank GOD for Indiana's lack of "stuip-dness", for accoding to Indiana's SSI laws, the house can't be sold for more than it was paid for. And, forget about transferring the fact you worked all your life, took time out for an accident...Indiana does not forgive that. So, my house, no longer, legally my home,. and minus that disability exemption. stays idle. My son pays the bills, no age or disability exemptions, and wonders whether it is worth keeping. SAME for the house he purchased for himself. But ennded up renting, when he became aware that his mom had to go without mediicine (700.00 a month) TOOK OVER HER HOUSE, FORCING HIM TO RENT THE OTHER HOUSE, BECAUSE INDIANA JUST DOESN'T GET IT.

A caseworker who took on a second job assured me that it was true. Indiana does not give out help to welfare recipients transplanted from Illinois, not to mention those seeking help from Indiana.

I did better.. got a five hour job a weeks that pays $75.00 a week for five hours, working for a guy that owns three mortgage companies Just enough to supplement the income, not cause me to lose my doctor, and still pay my bills.

Your IBM shitz doesn't faze me at all. It's political crap. It isn't in the best interest of your residents... IT SEEMS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IS WHAT IS ON WJOB, THE PIONEER NEWSPAPER THAT EXPOSES SQUAT, AND WHEN REAL ISSUES ARE PRESENTED, NO ONE RESPONDS. All talk, a little ACTION, BUT LEAVE YOU HANGING.

Maybe you would like to investigate why so many residents have IL license plates...cuz the caseworker told me way back when I moved in, that they would not grant it...and she was working a second job. So, my point to you, when you talk on the radio, would you check out the reason why I was told to "Keep your ILLINOIS address, anywhere in ILLINOIS, because your disability is not transferable". SSA says it is...but that the public aid in Hammond will make you wait a year and throw you in their doctors' system, and meanwhile, you die. You die without the medicine keeping you alive. Which is why I quit my house. I want to live but be able to come and go as a U.S. citizen.

I have never, in my life, been greeted by a Hispanic/Mexican at the DHS in Hammond, told not to bother to transfer my residency,..."because SOOOOOO many people come from IL thinking their medical is transferable."

When I heard that, then proof from a caseworker working a second job at a slum job, handing out cigs as a second job, confirming the above, I thought: "Hmmm,. transfer the quit deed, and quit on Hammond." That's the way Lake County and the state handle the "hand that holds you up, is the hand that holds you down?
"

I forged ahead without your "Hand that didn't hold me up. The hand that didn't provide medicine to live here. The LAND where Rudy Clay can call money missing a mistake but yoiu can't help people like me that want to make it better. You lost me....and you'll soon loose my son if things don't change. If Gary's Mayor can get welfare from the state, you can't expect us honest citizens to stay here and tolerate it.

Screw the papers...if you'd keep up with the latest news, the Sun-Times, The Star, The P-T is not news.... what matters is what is happening in your own community AND REPORTING IT TO THE NEWSPAPERS TO OTHERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

I'm perturbed.

Last edited by UrRight on 9/11/2009, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mouse needs to be replaced.)
Back to top Go down
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Possible GOOD NEWS.....   Possible GOOD NEWS..... Empty9/11/2009, 10:56 pm

The good news is that Fowler and The Mailman are on Mondays and Thursdays from 6PM to 7:30PM.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Possible GOOD NEWS.....   Possible GOOD NEWS..... Empty9/15/2009, 8:03 pm

I have the feds on it. Don't need a radio station. Good luck. I'm out of there.

The good news is, the FEDS are into it. I worked for the FEDs, forgot? I know what is right and what is wrong. They have money they are not giving out. They tout it out to the Hispanics. Period.

They break the law when they don't even assign you a date to hear you out...you need babies, need to be a certain color or anything but someone who paid into the system.

For that, they fuclucked the wrong person. I know my rights. I know when to stay away, do my thing, and laugh right back at them. It's fixed. It sucks, and it's illegal. It'll all come out at the end.

I know my shitz. It's FRAUD in Hammond, when it comes to the what "they did to me". They didn't know who they were fluckin' around with.

I exposed it.

As Forest Gump said, "That's all I gotta say." Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible GOOD NEWS.....   Possible GOOD NEWS..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible GOOD NEWS.....
Page 1 of 1