Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Healthcare Bill Backed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paul87920

paul87920

Healthcare Bill Backed Empty
PostSubject: Healthcare Bill Backed   Healthcare Bill Backed Empty11/6/2009, 5:08 am

AARP & AMA Back Bill

Quote :
"I want to thank both organizations again for their support, and I urge Congress to listen to AARP, listen to the AMA and pass this reform for hundreds of millions of Americans who will benefit from it," President Obama said at the White House.

How can you not listen to AARP? Aren't the elderly the single largest block of voters? The Republicans know that. That's why they try to scare them into believing the government is coming to kill them.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare Bill Backed   Healthcare Bill Backed Empty11/6/2009, 8:25 am

I think they want to close that "doughnut hole" in the Medicare thing (the elderly do).

Republicans sent me a letter, begging for money, and said the President has no real political experience, and would I like to donate $500.00.

I told them in the survey, I don't believe in any party. I will vote independently. That they are all crooks.LOL :bball:

Like my bro said, even AARP is full of crap. farao
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare Bill Backed   Healthcare Bill Backed Empty11/6/2009, 8:41 am

UrRight wrote:
I think they want to close that "doughnut hole" in the Medicare thing (the elderly do).

Republicans sent me a letter, begging for money, and said the President has no real political experience, and would I like to donate $500.00.

I told them in the survey, I don't believe in any party. I will vote independently. That they are all crooks.LOL :bball:

Like my bro said, even AARP is full of crap. farao

Same here. I also vote independently. I wouldn't donate a dime to any party. I don't know what to think of the AARP. I'm not old, and I don't really pay attention to them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healthcare Bill Backed   Healthcare Bill Backed Empty

Back to top Go down

Healthcare Bill Backed
Page 1 of 1