Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support

Go down 
+2
sparks
Artie60438
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/8/2011, 9:53 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
Again, Please keep this crap off the National Forum. Thanks!
Scorpion,I didn't start it,and I tried to get back on topic.
Uh, oh.
Looks like somebody's fishing for another
"Scorpion said it was my best post ever!!!" endorsement.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/8/2011, 9:55 pm

KarenT wrote:
Jack and Artie - please continue your lovers' quarrel privately.
I would, KarenT, but whenever Artie and I are together privately, he refuses to keep his hands to himself.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/9/2011, 8:16 am

Quote :
Back to the topic:What's your opinion of Deadbeat Walsh?
Still waiting for an answer,Jack.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/9/2011, 11:10 am

[quote="Artie60438"]
Quote :
In what respect?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/9/2011, 4:13 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
[b]In what respect?
A guy like Walsh that preaches "family values" yet doesn't pay his child support.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/9/2011, 4:32 pm

[quote="Artie60438"]
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
[b]In what respect?
A guy like Walsh that preaches "family values" yet doesn't pay his child support.
He's a hypocrite.
Kind of obvious, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/9/2011, 5:43 pm

[quote="happy jack"]
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Quote :
[b]In what respect?
He's a hypocrite.
Kind of obvious, isn't it?
Yes. Just wanted to see if you would agree.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty7/3/2012, 6:22 pm

Typical Republican Tea Party Chicken Hawk who has not accomplished one single thing for his district since his election.....
Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Illinois) Says Double Amputee Veteran Not a ‘True Hero’

Quote :
Though he never joined the military himself, Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) disparaged his Democratic opponent’s military service at a town hall on Sunday, saying that she’s not a “true hero.”

Walsh is running against Tammy Duckworth, a double amputee who lost both her legs in Iraq when insurgents hit her helicopter with an RPG in 2004.

The Tea Party freshman opened the Elk Grove town hall by arguing that Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was reluctant to discuss his own military service in 2008, which made him a “noble hero.” By contrast, “Now I’m running against a woman who, my God, that’s all she talks about,” Walsh said.

Just when you think you’ve seen the creepiest, most despicable Republican rhetoric ever, along comes someone like Joe Walsh.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty7/4/2012, 11:34 am

Say good night,Deadbeat Dad..
Veterans Flood Rep. Joe Walsh’s Facebook Page To Denounce His Attacks Against Double Amputee
Quote :
After ThinkProgress published video showing Rep. Joe Walsh (R-IL) denigrating his opponent’s — a double amputee — military service, veterans swarmed the Illinois Republican’s Facebook page to denounce his attacks.

Many of these veterans described themselves as “dedicated conservatives”, “rock-ribbed Republicans”, and “Tea Party members.” Yet despite their ideological leanings, Walsh’s insult drove them to defend Tammy Duckworth and strongly condemn the Tea Party freshman.

Quote :
Bob Frick wrote: “As a dedicated conservative and Republican and Tea Party member, you overstepped Congressman. Before I am either of the aforementioned, I am an American. I am a retired American soldier. How dare you refer to or determine what a hero is when you never served.”

Similarly, William Gilliam posted: “I am a rock-ribbed Republican and a Vietnam Veteran. Your comments about Tammy Duckworth’s military service and resultant injuries are just dead wrong. Unless and until you have the courage to sign up yourself, don’t disparage anyone else’s service nor their willingness to talk about it.”
A leading veterans group has also called on Walsh to resign.
Where the hell are the Republicans in congress on this? I have yet to hear any outrage from the right. Just imagine if it was vice-versa and a Democratic candidate had said something like this. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty8/22/2012, 5:20 pm

Never at a loss for words Rolling Eyes
Rep. Joe Walsh (8th District) criticized Republican leaders for abandoning Akin.
Quote :
“What he said was offensive, insulting and wrong, but I’m bothered by this rush to pile on," Walsh said. "And I’m bothered by the silence of members of our own party to stand up for him.”
http://elmhurst.patch.com/articles/illinois-republicans-discuss-akin-party-response-56c5fd02
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty10/26/2012, 8:52 am

cheers
Duckworth has 10 percentage point lead over Walsh
Quote :
Democratic congressional candidate Tammy Duckworth has opened a double-digit lead over freshman Republican Rep. Joe Walsh, an edge fueled by a huge advantage among female voters as women's issues have taken center stage, a new Tribune/WGN-TV poll shows.

With less than two weeks until the election, Duckworth had the backing of 50 percent to 40 percent for Walsh, the controversial tea party-backed incumbent. An additional 9 percent were undecided, which is significant this close to the Nov. 6 balloting, particularly for a highly visible contest that has been combative for months.

The poll results, however, indicate difficulties for Walsh in trying to rally and earn a second term in Washington. Walsh is not viewed favorably. The 8th Congressional District takes a dim view of Republicans in Congress. And independent voters are breaking for Duckworth.
I'd advise his ex-wife to get ready to have to sue for child support again,as Deadbeat Dad Joe is gonna be out of a job soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty10/27/2012, 7:21 am

Turn out the lights,the party's over....
SuperPAC pulls back $2.5 million it had earmarked for Walsh in race vs. Duckworth
Quote :
The conservative SuperPAC that had already plowed $2 million into Tea Party Republican Rep. Joe Walsh’s race and had threatened to put in an additional $2.5 million to “bury” Tammy Duckworth, is now putting its money elsewhere.

But the group insists it isn’t “running from a fight.”

The decision comes a week after Walsh, already a flame thrower, made national headlines by declaring that abortion was never necessary to save the life of a mother. In an atypical move, he held a news conference the next day to clarify his remarks.

On Friday, a Tribune/WGN poll showed Duckworth ahead by 10 points in the north and northwest suburban 8th Congressional District. Walsh’s campaign said that poll has been inconsistent with numbers it has seen all along.

A spokesman with the Now or Never SuperPAC told the Chicago Sun-Times on Friday that the group is investing its money in races elsewhere and doesn’t believe Walsh needs it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty11/6/2012, 9:43 pm

Illinois Congressman Defeated By Tammy Duckworth
Quote :
Freshman Republican U.S. Rep. Joe Walsh was defeated Tuesday by Tammy Duckworth, his Democratic challenger in Illinois' 8th congressional district.

With 41 percent of the votes counted, Duckworth led Walsh 56.3 percent to 43.7 percent. The race was called by NBC.
Bye bye,Asshole!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty6/19/2014, 10:01 pm

The ex-Mrs Walsh might want to think about getting those child support payments in advance..
Former Congressman Joe Walsh Goes Full Metal Racist
Quote :
Here’s a segment of tonight’s Twitter timeline from far right ex-Congressman Joe Walsh, who apparently is in trouble with his radio station tonight because he insisted on spewing racial slurs over the air.
Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 ZZ19D9DB33

FYI:Radio hosts on Planet Wingnuttia have been going bonkers lately over calls for the Washington NFL football team to change it's name. Apparently derogatory names that insult an ethnic group are ok if they're attached to a sports franchise.

If it's possible I hope the FCC fines him and or the station. That'll really send the nutjobs over the cliff Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support    Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Party Rep. Joe Walsh R-IL sued for $100,000 in child support
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2