Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Creature known as "Preacher"

Go down 
+20
chuckmo48
hammonite
BigWhiteGuy
freekey1
WhitingLib
Simon
John
KarenT
BigFan
Mailman
Robin Banks
Passion
FFScott
Penguin
paul87920
UrRight
voter3
sparks
the oracle
Artie60438
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
sparks

The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/3/2012, 2:18 pm

The Preacher hasn't had a smoke in over a week and a half. He finally beat that habit.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/3/2012, 4:22 pm

sparks wrote:
The Preacher hasn't had a smoke in over a week and a half. He finally beat that habit.

You really are a dick.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/3/2012, 5:13 pm

sparks wrote:
Was that really necessary? Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/3/2012, 5:19 pm

BigFan wrote:
sparks wrote:

You really are a dick.
Being one and having one are clearly two different things.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/3/2012, 6:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
BigFan wrote:
sparks wrote:

You really are a dick.
Being one and having one are clearly two different things.

Ditto.

Would you want someone to say you must have lost 50 lbs. since you passed away over a week and half ago, if you died?

Shame, shame, spark.What about it if you were an alcoholic...or a family member OF YOURS was, and keeled over. If it was your wife's brother, would that be your eulogy? "He/she kicked a habit of drinking for over a week now..."

I don't care what you weigh, but from posts, it seems like a lot. Don't be surprised if you keeled over tomorrow with clogged arteries, leading to a heart attack...and someone says, "You finally kicked your food addiction a week and half ago". Sometimes you hit a nerve on people, and you would never apologize or admit you mis-spoke. And, it doesn't earn a spot on "Spark's Famous Quotes" on the OtherBoard.

Please allow the peace to prevail over what no longer matters.

I do want to know...the memorial at Freddie's - I bet it was a real testimony to Creature, the Preacher's life.

I never got to hear legally hear..his radio station. Something I had no control of. So I relied on Artie to report and I know Artie did enjoy reporting. Especially for me, because I asked him to. I do believe Artie knew Preacher was signaling Artie every time he signed off: Good Night Arthur Flag whatever, because I'm sure Preacher was joking back in a different way. From what I read, and connecting dots, I think Steve knew his time was almost up. We all thought he was hung over, but when you have heart disease, and about to have a heart attack, the most serious and obvious sign is you just want to sleep. You fall asleep so much off and on...you blow it off as stress. You don't realize your heart isn't pumping out like it should...and makes you fall asleep or sleep more than normal. This is true in both males and females, though outside of that, women experience all together different symptoms. Men usually experience shortness of breath, pain in the chest. Women get lengthier symtoms and can detect it faster than men. If your throat is closing up, arms get numb, back feels like a truck rolled across it (upper back), get to the hospital. Men don't seem to get symptoms other than flu-like symptoms and ignore them, until BAM. (Like Davy Jones).

Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/4/2012, 8:42 am

Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
I've really had enough of all the accolades that have been heaped on the Preacher since his death. WJOB has been rebroadcasting shows from the past to fill in airtime during the day.
I haven't heard any of the Preacher's shows being used for one simple reason, his shows weren't very good. I've heard replays of good interviews, replays of calls from Walt, Freetime, myself and other regular callers but thankfully nothing from the Preacher. IMO, a "best of the Preacher" tape would be filled with static.
Back to top Go down
BigFan

BigFan

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty3/4/2012, 3:00 pm

sparks wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
sparks wrote:
I've really had enough of all the accolades that have been heaped on the Preacher since his death. WJOB has been rebroadcasting shows from the past to fill in airtime during the day.
I haven't heard any of the Preacher's shows being used for one simple reason, his shows weren't very good. I've heard replays of good interviews, replays of calls from Walt, Freetime, myself and other regular callers but thankfully nothing from the Preacher. IMO, a "best of the Preacher" tape would be filled with static.

I was not a bigfan of creature, as is documented in my posts on this thread. Taking cheapshots at a dead man is pretty low and demonstrates a disconnect from reality. Pretty scary stuff imo.

I heard a preacher flashback on wjob since his sudden demise. It was kinda erie, and I'm sure jed heard the same feedback from others. BTW, I've never heard you on a flashback, so quit puffing your head up. And I've never heard marsha, which would be equally erie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"   The Creature known as "Preacher" - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature known as "Preacher"
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40