Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing

Go down 
+3
edge540
paul87920
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty12/11/2009, 10:59 am

Jenny Sanford Files for Divorce from Husband Gov. Mark Sanford After Affair

Jenny Sanford announced today that she will file for divorce from embattled South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, who admitted in June to an affair with a longtime lover in Argentina.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty12/12/2009, 11:21 am

AND... they decided not to impeach him.

Now, Tiger Woods, here we come!!!! Whassup with those black boys once they make billions, they marry some nice white woman, start having babies..... well, c'mon, look at Michael Jordan.

How can our kids black or white, red, yellow or olive look up to these pros when they do this to their families? This isn't about Repo or Demo...well, yeah, in away it's about DEMONSTRATION and REPOSSESSING.

Looks like America's ethics are going down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/2/2010, 5:45 pm

Well she sure can't claim she wasn't warned....
Jenny Sanford Exclusive:
Quote :
Husband Refused to Be Faithful in Wedding Vows
South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford recalls how she made the "leap of faith" to marry husband Gov. Mark Sanford even though the groom refused to promise to be faithful, insisting that the clause be removed from their wedding vows.

"It bothered me to some extent, but ... we were very young, we were in love," she said in an exclusive interview with Barbara Walters to air on "20/20" Friday. "I questioned it, but I got past it ... along with other doubts that I had."
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/2/2010, 7:07 pm

There are some things I consider non-negotiable. Fidelity is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/2/2010, 9:55 pm

KarenT wrote:
There are some things I consider non-negotiable. Fidelity is one of them.
Incredible,isn't it?
Quote :
"I questioned it, but I got past it ... along with other doubts that I had."

I'd really love to know what the "other doubts" were.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 1:38 pm

So, what does his say about EDWARDS? Politicians are liars. He didn't need an R or a D after hs name. I'll tell yu a big open secret, ARTIE.

Edwards showed the face of most politicians. The lowest of "LOWS". I don't care what party anyone is affiliated with.

If you think America is going to gain ground as the sparkling America we used to be...no matter who is in charge, I've got news for you...America as "we knew it, and, will be no longer be".

Why?

The only way to curb it is to kick in term limits, re-establish our pride on producing products in the US. And put a little bit of "When is it time to kick out the statue of limitations of blaming everything on Bush"? My gosh, if his ethics were so bad...

People wouldn'd wonder why the ceiling of debt has rosen this February instead of NEXT January. The handling of the "Underwear Bomber, reading Miranda rights, they claim they did it because "BUSH DID IT!" C'mon, when are those people suppose to impose that promise of "CHANGE".?

They blamed Bush or EVERYTHING, but when it came to reading the Miradna Rights to a foreignor, they said, "Bush did it!" What a class act of imbociles.

When everyone cried a river about how much BUSH spent, the now DEMO's go and raise the ceiling of spending upwards to trillions.Today, not next year, today.

Where's the Latino whatever, head of Home Security? Haven't seen her since she explained she was on vacation at the time the underwear imocile blew his pants off...

Where's the coordinaton in taking care of Haitii? Oh, the POTUS is doing town halls....you can't make jobs for us, unless you impose some sanctions on the CEO's that live here, but sent their jobs overseas. Does that take common sense, or billions more to make us think we're so dumb we can't keep up with the Japs or Chinese in the IT, the making of trinkets sold at Dollar Stores, the manufacturing, the farming. Are we that stupid?
I hope Obamba returns to his Hyde Park Home and his family adjusts to mama cooking, not 26 servants.

I already know he'll be back there unless a team of honest politicians get him removed. He's the worst thing that ever happened to America. Just ask Rush..he predicted it..and like hm, I hope not just because he already fell in the tubes, the guy has no experience, and when we get hit from the outside, maybe everyone like Rush will finally agree this is what we need to recall incompentent political a-h-oles.

He's going down, and by November, he'll be declared incompetent. I have never seen such a "FIXED" position, since STROGER and Blagomouth. I was gonna respect the idiot, cuz "he's our POTUS." But it's bullcrap. I could name some friends that could run the country ten times better without whispers in the ears or teleprompters. This guy fakes his smartness...so much, that he appears stupid.

A lot like Blago...watch him "GO!" I have a right to this opinion because I call the shots as I see them. He's 2 levels above Clay and Blago. Just a matter of a year.

All I see is "Pockets of change for the tollways". That are leased out, not maintained, and collections were up. Potholes are up and salt is unheard of. Maybe that was the deal, collect the money, less users and sock it to the lessor.

So, when do we bcome whe we are? Fat chance you willever see that bailout money coming back to the taxpayers from AIG. The responsible thing would be toforego those bonuse and return that money to the taxpayers, that never will ever see it, because, you've got to understand, the pension and SSA money was already robbed.

Who are the real workers in the USA? Politicians. Especially those that change musical chairs to collect differeht pensions....and leave it all to their families that didn't have to work.

As I said before, this HealthCare Reform is B.S. Haitians did't need a medicaid card, but the working poor wait almost 6 months to get the care they have.

You are dillusional to think Obama has the answers to anything. He only knows what others whispers in his ears. He is not educated in Economics or the WAR. He bows down to mayor in Tampa, FL, for goodness sake. He doesn't even know proper protocol.

The first lady when interviewed this a.m. on CNN showed how her head is in another world.. She claimed she has no job title...most and all past first-ladies had an agenda outside of what they wear. She planted a garden...big deal..I did that all my life. Has she planted peanuts? I did. So, my opinion is, before November, there's gonna be a calling out on Obama...he won't know how to answer anyone without his demos behind him....and those ignorant fools are on their way out. I am promoting term limits.

I say if you are 77 years old, worked decades in the White House, you are used to your own ways, and you have no business being in office after a serving 4 years. Not a POTUS, not a congressman. If it takes you that long to show no change, well we then need term limits. I am going to fight for this issue nationaly. Four years, same old crap, adios!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 2:13 pm

UrRight wrote:
So, what does his say about EDWARDS? Politicians are liars. He didn't need an R oe D after hs name. I'll tell yu a big open secret, ARTIE.

The topic is Sanford,not Edwards.

Quote :
And put a little bit of "When is it time to kick out the statue of limitations of blaming everything on Bush"? My gosh, if his ethics were so bad...
People wouldn' wonder why the ceiling of debt has rosen this February instead of NEXT January.
Do have any idea how much in interest we pay every month as a result of the Bush deficits? Billions!
Quote :

The handling of the "Underwear Bomber, reading Miranda rights, they claim they did it because "BUSH DID IT!" C'mon, when are those people suppose to impose that promise of "CHANGE".

He was handled exactly the same way as the "shoe bomber". Oh,and btw,he's cooperating fully now.
Quote :

You are dillusional to think Obama has the answers to anything. He only knows what others whispers in his ears. He is not educated in Economics or the WAR. He bows down to mayor in Tampa, FL, for goodness sake. He doesn't even know proper protocol.

Nixon bowed to Emperor Hirohito,the guy that approved the attack on Pearl Harbor,for cryin out loud!
Quote :

The first lady when interviewed this a.m. on CNN showed how her head is in another world.. She claimed she has no job title...most and all past first-ladies had an agenda outside of what they wear. She planted a garden...big deal..I did that all my life. Has she planted peanuts? I did.
Michelle Obama is a role model and hugely popular. She is active in many causes,not the least of which is service personnel families.

Quote :
So, my opinion is, before November, there's gonna be a calling out on Obama...he won't know how to answer anyone without his demos behind him....and those ignorant fools are on their way out. I am promoting term limits.

I guess you missed last Friday's Q&A session with GOP house members. He answered every single one of their questions and demolished their talking points one by one. Oh,and a teleprompter was nowhere in sight.
Quote :

I say if you are 77 years old, worked decades in the White House, you are used to your own ways, and you have no business being in office after a serving 4 years. Not a POTUS, not a congressman. If it takes you that long to show no change, well we then need term limits. I am going to fight for this issue nationally. Four years, same old crap, adios!

If you think things are bad now,lowering a POTUS term limit to 4 yrs would make it even harder to get anything accomplished.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 2:21 pm

Excuse the spacing and typos....touble with the keyboard.

Another point I would like to make is no more "career poliicians".

In the private sector, if you show no change, contribution to the company that show productivity without raising profits, you get booted out.

The same should apply in the gov't sector. Personnel reviews, productivity, show the savings...don't just "show up or not show up," and you have your answer.

Right now it is too much gov't, pensions, pension swiping, not allowing the younger generation to take over, and allowing 77 year olds not being the grampa they should be.

Term limits; If you didn't accomplish in 4 years what you say you could do...out you go.

A new law saying pay for your own advertising, run on merit, and show what you accomplished, instead of bashing another idiot like you. TERM LIMITS unless you proved you demonstrated your goal.

All accounting on-line for every freaking politicians, from Washington, to the state gov't to the locals. Then ask us to pay your salary. Stupid nitwits.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 2:31 pm

Topic doesn't matter. Main topic is crooked politicans, Sanford, Edwards, and even the faggot call Eric Holder. A hole bunch more. The things they do on the taxpayer's dime. The public trust they lost.

Hillary said she isn't running for 8 years...you could see it in her eyes...she saw "ENUF!"

Last edited by UrRight on 2/3/2010, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed skipped letters..,,buffer problems.)
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 3:16 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
"Now stay tuned, when we come back Rush Limbaugh discusses John Edwards."

Because God forbid they have higher expectations of their own party...

Straight from the Limbecile: Sanford Could Have Been Our JFK

Olbermann and Letterman should be a hoot tonight Laughing

Here's proof where you stranded from Sandforrd to John Edwards....to who gives a crap what party they belong to...Clinton had a blue dress and cigars, That's my point, ARTIE. Doesn't matter if you are Rep or Demo. Politicians feed at the public trough like PIGS.

What's Nixon from 19 2got to do with today? Lack of technoLOGY? WE SHOULD BE TEN YEARS AHEAD oF THE Chinese when it comes to tecchology. Instead, the politicians are ten years ahead into spending money we don't have. They failed our future leaders.
They are arrogant, self absorbed, and so selfish they don't even think about their granchildren's kids. They are incompetent.

My brother in law makes millions working overseas for the Chinese, regarding steel, Talk the talk, but walk it when you need to,.

Need a high paying job in tech? Go to China. My brother in law has a 3 million dollar home in Houston....he makes his pay traveling overseas., Get it?

They also make their kids stay in the schools. That is what makes us fools. Mandatory education until 17-18, senior year, longer days, longer school years. tHAT'S WHY THEY ARE BEYOND WHAT WE CAN EVER ACCEPT BEING THE ACCELERATOR ABOVE CHINA.

Instead, we give the kids the rights to opt out of education at age 16, which doesn't do anything but invite trouble, where we spend recources on throwing them in jail and expecting nothing less than that after they are free. Add that to corrupt politicians, we stand to loose even more.

The Chinese must be doing something better than us. Never hear about corruption, corruption, corruption. Most of the smartest are right here in America. Righfully, so. They worked their way here, and we wouldn't be where we are without them. That's the dumb part. We shouldn't need anyone outside of the US. Unfortunately, we're heading for the third world under the pretense Obama can continue to print money.

This isn't just about "Sanford," as you say...it is representative about all our political idiots that follow in his shoes.

Repo or Demo...all are guilty of the same acts, whether it involves cheating on spouses, it just shows how they lie in your face, and backroom deals are made. Obama...don't believe he's exempt. It's just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 5:46 pm

UrRight wrote:
Topic doesn't matter. Main topic is crooked politicans, Sanford, Edwards, and even the faggot call Eric Holder.

No, the topic of the thread does matter. But as long as you have once again taken a thread completely off topic, why in the hell are you calling the Attorney General a "faggot?" I want an answer this time. While you're at it, I'd like to see some kind of coherent response to the fisking that Artie gave to your earlier post as well.
Back to top Go down
WhitingLib

WhitingLib

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty2/3/2010, 6:37 pm

Scorpion wrote:
I'd like to see some kind of coherent response

Good luck buddy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3