Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing

Go down 
+3
edge540
paul87920
Artie60438
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/24/2009, 7:55 pm

Fixed News,ever true to form,makes him out to be a Democrat......
GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Fnc_20090624_sanford

Proving my point once again that watching Fox makes you a low information voter.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/24/2009, 8:00 pm

I'm on a roll now....Talk about bad timing....
Ralph Reed to Launch a New Values Group
:rolfcry: :rolfcry: :rolfcry:
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 11:14 am

Who cares what party he belongs to? He is just another prick who is led around by his prick.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 2:40 pm

And his mistress is a...what?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 2:45 pm

The latest dirt:
Quote :
Sanford's Mistress Identified as Professional, Passionate and Beautiful Brunette
Details are emerging about South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's mistress, whom he visited in Argentina last week after his wife told him to leave.

FOXNews.com
South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's mistress is a 43-year-old employee of an international agriculture company who speaks several languages and lives in an upscale apartment building in Buenos Aires, Argentina, local media there are reporting.

Though details are sparse, Terra Noticias reported Thursday that the woman's name is Maria Belen Shapur.

The newspaper, along with Buenos Aires Continental Radio, reported that she lives next to the Buenos Aires Zoo in a 14-story building. A witness who works in the building described her as a beautiful brunette with big eyes who plays tennis on a nearby lawn and runs every morning in her neighborhood.

The witness told the radio station that Sanford arrived at the complex, alone, with a small sports bag last week and asked to go inside the building.

Sanford admitted Wednesday to having an affair over the last year and covering up a secret trip to visit his mistress last week. The admission rocked the South Carolina political scene and has also captured the attention of the Buenos Aires media, as the governor provided few details about his lover.

Terra Noticias reported that Belen speaks English, Portuguese and Chinese. It reported Shapur works for Bunge y Born, but a representative for the agribusiness firm told FOXNews.com that is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 3:59 pm

KarenT wrote:
Who cares what party he belongs to? He is just another prick who is led around by his prick.

True,but Republicans espouse family values like they're somehow above everyone else. Now he doesn't intend to resign,despite calling for others to do so that were caught in similar circumstances.

Mark Sanford On Cheaters Past: "He Lied Under a Different Oath — The Oath to His Wife"
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 4:33 pm

KarenT wrote:

Yeah, well I don't care much for Sanford or his politics, but from what I've read, he fell in love with this woman. IMHO, that's not the same thing as "being led around by his prick." We don't know anything about his relationship with his wife, and frankly, that's none of our business.

Sanford's real "sin" is hypocrisy (and he really shouldn't have disappeared without delegating authority to his Lieutenant Governor) I'll never understand why the puritanical GOP insists that all marriages need to last forever. That just isn't realistic, if you look at the divorce rate. Now, I'm not saying that it's cool to cheat on your spouse. It isn't, and there is no question that it is a betrayal of trust. But honestly, that should be between Sanford and his wife.

It disgusts me that this kind of personal crap creates such a media frenzy. Even the e-mail exchanges between Sanford and this lady have been made available to the voyeuristic American public. That's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 5:36 pm

Scorpion wrote:

It disgusts me that this kind of personal crap creates such a media frenzy. Even the e-mail exchanges between Sanford and this lady have been made available to the voyeuristic American public. That's just wrong.

Scorpion,The real issue,and the one that should be grounds for resignation or impeachment IMO,is that he left the country without telling anyone and left the 4 1/2 million people of SC in the lurch with no one knowing who was in charge.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 6:05 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

Scorpion,The real issue,and the one that should be grounds for resignation or impeachment IMO,is that he left the country without telling anyone and left the 4 1/2 million people of SC in the lurch with no one knowing who was in charge.

Yeah, well I agree that what he did was really irresponsible. The people of South Carolina will have to decide how to deal with it.

But let's get real. Even if he had put his Lieutenant Governor in charge like he should have, we'd still have a media circus... over this dude's personal life.
Back to top Go down
paul87920

paul87920

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/25/2009, 8:03 pm

Scorpion wrote:
but from what I've read, he fell in love with this woman. IMHO, that's not the same thing as "being led around by his prick." We don't know anything about his relationship with his wife, and frankly, that's none of our business.

Sanford's real "sin" is hypocrisy (and he really shouldn't have disappeared without delegating authority to his Lieutenant Governor) I'll never understand why the puritanical GOP insists that all marriages need to last forever. That just isn't realistic, if you look at the divorce rate. Now, I'm not saying that it's cool to cheat on your spouse. It isn't, and there is no question that it is a betrayal of trust. But honestly, that should be between Sanford and his wife.

I with you on staying out of these people's love lives. I will say this though and I'll say it about anyone. You fall in love with someone else fine, but have the balls and the common decency to allow your partner also have a chance at finding love with someone else and make the clean break. That goes for a politician or anyone else. Sanford's wife deserves the opportunity to move on with her life.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/26/2009, 7:19 pm

More of Sanford's inability to think clearly....

South Carolina first lady Jenny Sanford sat in her oceanfront living room Friday, recalling how her husband repeatedly asked permission to visit his lover in the months after she discovered his affair.
Quote :

"I said absolutely not. It's one thing to forgive adultery; it's another thing to condone it,"
Jenny Sanford told The Associated Press during a 20-minute interview at the coastal home where she sought refuge with their four sons. They were her first extended comments on the affair.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6499701.html
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/30/2009, 2:55 pm

Keep on talking Governor.....
AP Newsbreak: SC governor says he 'crossed lines' with women other than mistress

Quote :
He said that during the encounters with other women he "let his guard down" with some physical contact but "didn't cross the sex line." He wouldn't go into detail.

Sanford said the casual encounters happened outside the U.S. while he was married but before he met Chapur, on trips to "blow off steam" with male friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/30/2009, 3:41 pm

So remind me- were you this excited over Clinton and his escapades?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty6/30/2009, 4:43 pm

Ohhmama wrote:

Nope and the reason is that Clinton's mistake didn't interfere with his job or put the country at risk,other than what the Republicans caused. Sanford went AWOL,and spent taxpayer money to see the other woman.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 9:47 am

So this guy goes around looking to blow off steam! Glad I'm not married to him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 6:28 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Nope and the reason is that Clinton's mistake didn't interfere with his job or put the country at risk,other than what the Republicans caused. Sanford went AWOL,and spent taxpayer money to see the other woman.

Except Clinton gets a pass for screwing an intern (with name phallic object here) in the WH and gets a pass- uh cuz he's a D.

From what I've heard Sandford didn't exactly put the country at risk either. He's a moron and if the citizens of SC want him gone for his idiocy he'll be gone. I'm surprised how enthralled you are with this- have you moved to SC recently?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 6:57 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
Ohhmama wrote:

Except Clinton gets a pass for screwing an intern (with name phallic object here) in the WH and gets a pass- uh cuz he's a D.

A pass? LOL! The Repukes wasted 50 million investigating him over it and then failed miserably in their attempt to impeach him.

Quote :
From what I've heard Sandford didn't exactly put the country at risk either. He's a moron and if the citizens of SC want him gone for his idiocy he'll be gone.

He is the head of SC. Going AWOL and not telling anyone his whereabouts for 5 days puts the state at risk.
Quote :

I'm surprised how enthralled you are with this- have you moved to SC recently?

Nothing better than a wingnut sex scandal to remind everyone how useless the party of "NO" really is.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 7:07 pm

You go Governor!! Another genius public relations move which guarantees the story will keep unfolding......

Sanford drops pledge to release travel records
by Jed Lewison
Wed Jul 01, 2009 at 01:35:59 PM PDT

Smoke,meet fire?
Quote :
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford has backed out of a promise to release personal financial records proving he did not use state money for trips to see his mistress.

A day after Sanford declared in an emotional Associated Press interview that his mistress is his soul mate, spokesman Joel Sawyer says the governor does not want to discuss personal matters in the media anymore.

Unless Sanford plans on resigning, this move doesn't make any sense. He can refuse to release them voluntarily, but sooner or later -- and probably sooner -- he'll be compelled by state lawmakers or law enforcement officials to release the records.

The only possibility of the records staying private -- at least while he remains in office -- is if he resigns.
Unless Sanford plans on resigning, this move doesn't make any sense. He can refuse to release them voluntarily, but sooner or later -- and probably sooner -- he'll be compelled by state lawmakers or law enforcement officials to release the records.

The only possibility of the records staying private -- at least while he remains in office -- is if he resigns.
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/7/1/748903/-Sanford-drops-pledge-to-release-travel-records
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 7:24 pm

The only thing I can think of why this interests you so darn much is this is your equivalent to Playboy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 7:50 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
The only thing I can think of why this interests you so darn much is this is your equivalent to Playboy. Twisted Evil

And your fascination with Bill Clinton after 10+ years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 8:13 pm

It was a comparison, I could have easily used the cheating Edwards and his parenting a child with another woman while his wife is suffering from cancer. But hey- THAT is family values we wouldn't want to attack!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 9:38 pm

Ohhmama wrote:
It was a comparison, I could have easily used the cheating Edwards and his parenting a child with another woman while his wife is suffering from cancer. But hey- THAT is family values we wouldn't want to attack!

Edwards is not an elected official. He also didn't make a career out of criticizing others shortcomings like Sanford has and championing "christian family values" like this:

See,it's ads like the above that cause the real problems for Repubs when they caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/1/2009, 10:39 pm

Edwards wasn't an elected official? In what world?

For the record, I'm not supporting a scumbag like Sanford- he'll get his one way or another. Along with screwing his lil' Argentina angel, he screwed his career. I just think it's hilarious watching your virtual hard-on over this. Republican or Democrat- a sleezy, cheating, liar is scum regardless of their party. Why you get so excited over the R vs. D is facinating to me.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/2/2009, 7:16 am

Mama, that was my original point.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty7/2/2009, 7:45 am

Ohhmama wrote:
Edwards wasn't an elected official? In what world?

In world called reality. At the time of his affair,Edwards was not an elected official.

Quote :
Why you get so excited over the R vs. D is facinating to me.

Because watching Republicans like Sanford who proclaim to be holier than thou get busted is hilarious. Have you noticed I've said almost nothing about John Ensign's affair? That's because it didn't interfere with his Senatorial duties nor did he turn it into a circus like Sanford has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing   GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOP Governor Mark Sanford Missing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next