Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/14/2009, 11:08 am

edge540 wrote:
And some don't.
I find it stunning that seemingly intelligent Republicans like Pat Buchanan still think that Sarah Palin is qualified to be president.

It's mind-boggling.

Seeing as they have no other candidate that excites their kook base,I think they're just desperately hoping that somehow,someway she could get up to speed. Maybe they figure if they could get an incurious moron like GW Bush in the WH,then anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/14/2009, 10:44 pm

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 TMW2009-07-08original
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 7:53 am

Artie60438 wrote:
Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 TMW2009-07-08original
There's a Political Cartoons thread for this "bandwidth hog"...try using it!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 8:39 am

LoisLane wrote:

You needlessly quote the entire cartoon and accuse me of being a "bandwidth hog"? Anyone else see the irony here? :hehehe:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 8:50 am

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

You needlessly quote the entire cartoon and accuse me of being a "bandwidth hog"? Anyone else see the irony here? :hehehe:
Just pointing out the obvious...I figured you're too simple minded to figure it out on your own, otherwise you would have posted it where it belonged!

Back on topic...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 11:14 am

If your bandwidth is being bogged down by a 120kb image, you seriously need to upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 11:43 am

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Just pointing out the obvious...I figured you're too simple minded to figure it out on your own, otherwise you would have posted it where it belonged!

Back on topic...

Yeah,like when you posted a picture in this thread of Palin blowing a kiss with no text at all that would add to the discussion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 12:21 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Back on topic...

Yeah,like when you posted a picture in this thread of Palin blowing a kiss with no text at all that would add to the discussion?
Yeah,like when you posted a picture in this thread of Palin blowing a kiss with no text at all that would add to the discussion? My file size = 74K...Your file size = 125K.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 2:05 pm

LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Back on topic...

Yeah,like when you posted a picture in this thread of Palin blowing a kiss with no text at all that would add to the discussion? My file size = 74K...Your file size = 125K.

Another frightening example of your warped logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 2:17 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Back on topic...

Another frightening example of your warped logic.
My, my, my...how you ramble on.

Back on Topic...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 7:21 pm

LoisLane wrote:

Back on Topic...

Heh heh...
Anti-Palin Fundraising E-Mail Raises $100,000 In One Day

Wow, it looks like Sarah Palin is one heck of a prolific fundraiser -- for the left, that is.

A fundraising email that MoveOn blasted out yesterday afternoon calling for cash to counter Palin's "lies" on climate change has brought in more than $100,000 in 24 hours, a MoveOn spokesperson confirms to me.

Read the whole story: The Plumline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/15/2009, 8:17 pm

Heretic wrote:
If your bandwidth is being bogged down by a 120kb image, you seriously need to upgrade.
Ah, yet another country heard from...
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/16/2009, 8:25 am

LoisLane wrote:
Ah, yet another country heard from...

Question

Anyway... "back on topic"...

The Daily Show delivered, as always:

Laughing

er... oops. Sorry. Didnt' mean to hog anyones bandwidth, but I didn't seen an "appropriate thread" to place this in. Perhaps Lois can provide us all with a quanitative list of what file formats and multimedia are acceptable in which forums, so we don't bog down her dialup. Perhaps we could mirror each and every thread on this forum - one for txt, the other for multimedia. Would that work for you?

Rolling Eyes

It is interesting watching you rally to the defense of this woman, considering you didn't like her enough to vote for her either. Just relax and enjoy the train wreck like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/19/2009, 9:08 pm

Sarah Palin said she is eager to begin life as a private citizen.

Quote :
"Once I am 'Sarah Palin, Alaskan,' I can really call it like I see it," she said.

as late night comedians everywhere jumped for joy.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/20/2009, 8:47 pm

Quote :
"Once I am 'Sarah Palin, Alaskan,' I can really call it like I see it,"

Sarah Palin's Flip-Flop on Cap-and-Trade

McCain-Palin proposed a market based cap-and-trade program to address climate change:

Quote :
THEN: “They [McCain-Palin] have proposed a cap-and-trade system that would reduce greenhouse gas emissions while encouraging the development of low-cost compliance options. A climate cap-and-trade mechanism would set a limit on greenhouse gas emissions and allow entities to buy and sell rights to emit, similar to the successful acid rain trading program of the early 1990s. The key feature of this mechanism is that it allows the market to decide and encourage the lowest-cost compliance options.”

NOW: Palin wants to “…responsibly tap the resources that God created right underfoot on American soil” and drill in the pristine Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

McCain-Palin said a market-based system would strengthen our economy:

Quote :
THEN: ”John McCain and Sarah Palin will establish a market-based system to curb greenhouse gas emissions, mobilize innovative technologies, and strengthen the economy.”

NOW: Palin claims, cap-and-trade (which is part of President Obama’s plan) “…is an enormous threat to our economy. It would undermine our recovery over the short term and would inflict permanent damage.”
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/23/2009, 4:55 pm

Quote :
"Gov. Sarah Palin is the political train wreck that keeps on giving."

GOP adviser, Mike Murphy.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/26/2009, 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/26/2009, 8:22 pm

Thus ensuring that the fodder for late-night comedians will continue uninterrupted.....

Sarah Palin takes shots at media on way out as governor of Alaska
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/30/2009, 8:41 pm

I guess they figured out that a "You betcha" and a wink doesn't go too far in radio.....

Clear Channel not interested in hiring Sarah Palin.

On Monday, Inside Radio reported that former governor Sarah Palin’s representatives “have been quietly testing the waters to see how much interest radio syndicators have for her.” While Palin isn’t committed to radio, she is reportedly open to it as “a possible next step.” But the interest in her might not be as great as some had speculated. According to Broadcasting & Cable, Clear Channel Broadcasting, the country’s biggest radio conglomerate, has already turned Palin down because of fears that she wouldn’t be able to “hold forth for three hours a day.”
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/30/clear-channel-palin/

Here's her demo Laughing

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty7/31/2009, 9:29 am

The "Quitta from Wasilla" strikes again....

Palin: No, I’m not speaking at the Reagan Library next week

A little over 2 weeks ago......
Palin to appear at Calif. gala after resignation
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty8/1/2009, 9:22 pm

Anyone want to bet that the "quitta from Wasilla" will completely overreact to this? How soon before we hear that this is the result of a vast conspiracy of the "liberal media",despite the fact that it's nothing more than baseless speculation right now on an obscure blog. She still hasn't figured out that the minute she reacts to it,it becomes a story....

Palin's Team Shoots Down Divorce Rumor Describe Blog Report That Former Alaska Gov. and Husband Will Divorce as " Categorically False "

An attorney for former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has denied a report that she and her husband are planning to divorce.

Sarah Palin’s attorney, Thomas Van Flein, told CBS News that the report of a divorce is "categorically false."

An attorney for former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin and spokespeople for the Palin camp have vigorously denied a blog post that she and her husband are planning to divorce.

Sarah Palin’s attorney, Thomas Van Flein, told CBS News that the report of a divorce is "categorically false."

The Web site Alaskareport.com, citing "multiple sources," claimed today that the couple was planning to divorce. Alaskareport.com has not updated its story to include the response from the Palin camp as of 6:30 ET.

Another Palin attorney, Robert Barnett, also told CBS News that the divorce rumors were "totally untrue."

Among the points made to try to support the divorce claim was a purchase by Sarah Palin of land in Montana. Van Flein told CBS News the report of a land buy in Montana is false.

Earlier this afternoon, Palin spokesperson Meg Stapleton posted a response on Facebook, saying, "Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent 'story' (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).

"Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to 'quit making things up.' We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it."

Flein said he had spoken with Sarah and Todd a few hours ago and discussed the rumors with them, which they called "laughable."

Palin may release a statement later, Flein said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty8/2/2009, 8:25 am

Embarassed ...Artie, still obsessed with Sarah Palin... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty8/2/2009, 11:06 am

LoisLane wrote:
Embarassed ...Artie, still obsessed with Sarah Palin... Embarassed

"You betcha"!

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Sarah_palin_unqualified_you_betcha_button-p145648257067866739t5sj_400
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty8/2/2009, 1:15 pm

Quote :
Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin says politicians need to have thick skin "just as I've got" Which of course is hilarious since she quit as Alaska's governor complaining about her hurt feelings from Alaska's bloggers reporting on her 21 ethics violations.

Sarah Palin on "hurt feelings" from Dennis Zaki on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty8/3/2009, 5:53 pm

I didn't vote based on color. I argued with my daughter it was not about DEMOs or REPOs...it was about who was most honest, qualified, and didn't give false hopes. The more a politician offers, the less they give, and backtrack once in office.

She emailed me the other day...recalling her response, "MOM, if we don't have hope and vote for hope, what do we have?" and now sees the light..lot of no hope. Empty promises. backtracking, and vindicating our young children, chiding them into believing...only to have to work more hours and lose their hope.

Those of you that don't value education, jobs, insurance, don't know the mess Obama got us in by furthering the debt we thought was once overwhelming under Bush. Now look where we are. Based on a teleprompter and talk that did not come from his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next