Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wasilla Hillbilly Report

Go down 
+8
Scorpion
KarenT
Heretic
edge540
happy jack
UrRight
sparks
Artie60438
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
UrRight

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/3/2009, 6:05 pm

Palin has a lot more credibility than Obama. She speaks her mind. Obama reads the screen what others write for him.....If I had to chose...Palin. A woman knows how to handle things...men don't.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/3/2009, 6:11 pm

UrRight wrote:
Palin has a lot more credibility than Obama. She speaks her mind. Obama reads the screen what others write for him.....If I had to chose...Palin. A woman knows how to handle things...men don't.

The only thing Palin has shown to be good at is inciting rabid right kooks and quitting.
Back to top Go down
KarenT

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/3/2009, 7:22 pm

I wouldn't choose her because she's a woman. That's the gender equivalent of racism. I just don't agree with some of her views.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/5/2009, 6:58 am

Artie60438 wrote:
UrRight wrote:

The only thing Palin has shown to be good at is inciting rabid right kooks and quitting.

Yeah, but can Obama reel in a fish, skin a moose? Razz
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/5/2009, 7:29 am

UrRight wrote:
She definitely speaks her mind,the only problem is that there isn't much going on in that mind. It's pretty bad when when someone who wanted to be within a heartbeat of being President can't name a single magazine or newspaper she read regularly to keep up with current affairs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin_interviews_with_Katie_Couric
COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?

PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media —

COURIC: But what ones specifically? I’m curious.

PALIN: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

COURIC: Can you name any of them?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news.Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/5/2009, 8:56 am

sparks wrote:
UrRight wrote:
Palin has a lot more credibility than Obama. She speaks her mind...
She definitely speaks her mind,the only problem is that there isn't much going on in that mind.

Yeah, I would think credibility would be determined by the substance of message based upon verification of independent facts rather than simply possessing the ability to speak...
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/11/2009, 9:26 am

Start poppin the 🍿
Levi Johnston: Palin Resigned Due To Marital Problems

In an interview with Radar magazine, Levi Johnston agreed that marital problems were a factor in former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's resignation.

Quote :
"Shes taking the money, you know," he said. Asked if Palin and her husband had marital problems, he said, "Oh yeah, they have been from day one" and affirmed that he believed it was part of reason she stepped down. Johnston would not go into any further details, saying only that he didn't mean to imply that either of them cheated.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/11/2009, 10:37 pm

What direction has our country gone, now that it is August of 2009. Obama needs another vacation at Martha's Vineyard...at $35,000.00 plus a week..the Demos' are on vacation...I can just invisualize him hanging on another teleprompter...."You need meds? Wait until we're done with our vacation..."

This, the guy who has one party a week at our expense, at the Whhite House...I wish life was 1/8 of what this guy does. I have a friend who worked at a hospital for 17 years, 10 at Walmart, with SSD...her meds cost more than her mortgage...and she has to wait in line for holding two jobs all her life, having medical bills taiking her house away...part of her liver was removed. Cancer of colon; asthma, chronic pain due to arthritis...worked all her life, only to see medical bills take her home away, or quit deed it to her daughter and try and pay for 700.00 for meds or pay her daughter for the mortgage.

Here is a woman who worked two jobs all her life, but has to stand in line for medical help to keep her alive. She paid dearly all her life, working, paying takes. She got SSD, but no medicare. I swiftly took her to public aid. DEMANDED they honor her presciptions so she didn't die...skip the red tape...and got our way.
How is Obambie gonna fix that crap? A woman whose house would be taken away because of medical bills? What will the Pontius Pilot offer someone who worked two jobs all her life, now 57 who can't afford her medicine...that outranks her now "due rent" to her daughter, that took over to save her house, but...screw the house. She worked all her life, and has to give up medical to just live two years without medicine..cuz she cannot afford it. While Bamb-Bamb runs up $35,000.00 a week for rent at Martha's Vineyard, plus extra whatever it takes to eat, shop, have bodyguards, etc.

While the average citizen has to calculate what the gas will cost to visit her dying father 100 miles away...Good gosh...whatever happened to honest politicians.They live off of taxpayers' money, spend it like drunken sailors...I don't believe not a one of them today.

A party once a week for Obama. Trips and telepromter/town hall meetings as if selling his pitch for why you should vote for him, turned into why you should believe in him...makes me so sick of the type of people he represents. Once in office,they forgot wheret they came from. Because of him. I don't think my vote no longer counts anytime.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/11/2009, 10:40 pm

Sorry, edit does not work to correct typos...no spelling bees? No problem. Excuse my typos...tired. Going to bed. Worked really, literally, all day!
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/11/2009, 10:48 pm

UrRight wrote:
What direction has our country gone, now that it is August of 2009. Obama needs another vacation at Martha's Vineyard...at $35,000.00 plus a week..the Demos' are on vacation...I can just invisualize him hanging on another teleprompter...."You need meds? Wait until we're done with our vacation..."

There is nothing to complain about. Bush took over 60 vacation days a year and just as many at Camp David. Obama just might end up being the hardest working Pres in history.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/12/2009, 7:53 am

Murkowski Rebuts Palin: Don't "Gin Up Fear" With Death Panel Lies

Anchorage Daily News:

U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski on Tuesday told an Anchorage crowd that critics of health care reform, the summer's hottest political topic, aren't helping the debate by throwing out highly charged assertions not based in fact.

"It does us no good to incite fear in people by saying that there's these end-of-life provisions, these death panels," Murkowski, a Republican, said. "Quite honestly, I'm so offended at that terminology because it absolutely isn't (in the bill). There is no reason to gin up fear in the American public by saying things that are not included in the bill."
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/12/2009, 10:12 pm

Sarah Palin wrote:Life is too short to compromise time and resources... it may be tempting and more comfortable to just keep your head down, plod along, and appease those who demand: "Sit down and shut up", but that's the worthless, easy path; that's a quitter's way out. And a problem in our country today is apathy. It would be apathetic to just hunker down and "go with the flow".

Nah, only dead fish "go with the flow".

Not quitting would be the quitter's way out. The mind boggles, doesn't it?

There is a bug in this program where I can't hit on the above quote from Artie, to put it in italics as his above post.

I only wanted to say that I worked for the Regional Director of the Office of Personnel Managment, top gal, and quit for ethical and moral reasons: I saw the waste, the money thrown away, and felt I could make a better difference by quitting and exposing what was going on inside 219 Dearborn. I was told and begged not to quit.

I quit. But, not before eliminating the Labor Relations Office, where my boss sat with his feet on his desk all day, ordering coffee, wanting to read his Wall Street Journal and snapping his fingers. His job was to advice the Regional Director of impending strikes, and act as a federal negotiator.

I reported the impending strikes to the Regional Director, and was promoted to secretary to HIM, because it was the "best early warning system" he ever received. Of course I sent that memo to him, and cc to my boss. Got promoted, he got eliminated...yet the waste went on. I turned into a party planner, retirement party planner, "Elves at Christmas", you name it.

I got tired of partying and quit. I thought I would be better at informing the gov't of waste...and like Sarah, I think that's what she may have in mind. How can you work against layers of unnecessary gov't and not feel guilty? You leave to make a difference with what you know. So, I understand her resigning, despite the whirlwhind of conspiracy theories thrown out there.

I'll tell you all one thing that I will predict: the USA will NOT be the USA in 2011 if not before, because we have a President that is unethical, doesn't present himself as being in power, throws money around at other countries, has other people doing his job.

Everyone I have spoken to lately, from stock brokers, mortgage brokers, I hear all the stories...we are headed for a disaster. You couldn't pay me to work for Obama if he offered a million a year. I have my morals and ethics, and I believe in Sarah Palin leaving for the same reasons. Sick of the thousands of layers of politicians and then on the other hand, you have thousands of illegal immigrants coming in and the real song isn't being played. There are three steps to get to before even talking about health reform:

Illegal immigrants - get rid of them, no child born here from ILLEGALS are entitled to naturalization, an public aid assistance.

Close the borders to do that...deport those illegals from the jails...no public aid to illegals or their children.

TWO: Fix the tax system...get rid of the billions of layers of unnecessary layers of government that is not needed. Change it so the lottery money goes directly to the school systems, and quit the patronage.

Lastly, quit sticking our nose in other countries. We're suffering because Hillary just for an example, sent millions to Africa to help them.

How about my friend who worked all her life, had to remortgage her home ridden with cancer, to pay for the numerous operations to save her life? Her health insurance ran out after she worked all her life at the hospital and now had to refinance, refinance and refinance to pay her hospital bills so they wouldn't take her paid home away? Well, now they will take her home away, because her disability is as high as the new refinanced home that was paid off years ago. She's only 57, riddled with cancer, diabetes, lost part of her colon, liver, and now may lose her home because she did the right thing...she paid her medical bills off, even though she had insurance and was working.

She needs 7 medications to keep alive. She has not submitted those seven presecriptions because she is now without insurance. I took her to public aid, and imagine her humiliation! They won't give her the insulin, whatever, because she's now on a "spend down," whatever that means...she has to spend 96.00 and show them, and then they will give her medicaid....for her medicine.

Meanwhile, I observed young couples with tatoos and three kids, obviously drug addicts applying. Every other gal was pregnant, or pregnant and were towing two to three kids in there. I saw a hooker type, in her late fifties, sitting there in laced up heeels, wearing a swim suit, obviously taking a break from her wrinkled old face in the sun...I saw immigrants from foreign countries dressed like the countries they came from, towing kids in infant carriers...

One woman with 3 kids bent over to pick a brawling child in diapers off of the floor while her other two small children were laughing at the child having the temper tantrum...her tatooed boobs fell out. I was so glad to get out of there...I did this for my brother's neighbor's mom who is dying from cancer...but it hurt me to see what she had to go through to get help..one more of three trips to verify. She worked all her life. I told her that she should have had six kids from the way it looks how easily they don't have to define why they are not working, never did, and will not.

Men included.

By the way, I am now fully employed....with a brokerage firm, so I am not dependent on the dole. I have my own hours where I can come and go. So...I am back on the workforce. I took time off to save this lady from dying. Three months without her prescriptions, and unbelievable...Hillary donates 12 million to another country. What a waste while America wastes away.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/12/2009, 11:09 pm

UrRight wrote:

Meanwhile, I observed young couples with tatoos and three kids, obviously drug addicts applying.

Rolling Eyes :bangwall:
Back to top Go down
sparks

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/13/2009, 6:17 am

URRight wrote:
Meanwhile, I observed young couples with tatoos and three kids, obviously drug addicts applying. Every other gal was pregnant, or pregnant and were towing two to three kids in there. I saw a hooker type, in her late fifties, sitting there in laced up heeels, wearing a swim suit, obviously taking a break from her wrinkled old face in the sun...I saw immigrants from foreign countries dressed like the countries they came from, towing kids in infant carriers...
It must be incredible to be able to know so much about people without actually talking to them or getting to know them. Unless you are a native American, someone in your family tree immigrated here. I bet there was someone just like you judging them as they tried to build a new life for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty8/28/2009, 11:11 am

Palin won't show at fundraiser, denies accepting invitation

(08/26/09 20:29:58)

Organizers of an Anchorage event that has been billing Sarah Palin for weeks as a star speaker were left scrambling Wednesday after learning that the former governor won't be there for tonight's event and claims to have never been asked.

It would be at least the fourth time in recent months that an anticipated Palin speech has fallen through after Palin and her camp disputed they had ever confirmed it. That includes the brouhaha over whether she'd speak at the annual congressional Republican fundraising dinner in Washington, D.C., this summer.

This time it's an event promoting an Alaska ballot measure aimed at making it illegal for teens to get an abortion without telling their parents. The Alaska Family Council has been advertising that Palin would give a speech and become the first official signer of the ballot petition tonight at ChangePoint, the Anchorage megachurch.

Palin spokeswoman Meg Stapleton said Wednesday, in response to inquiries from the Daily News about tonight's event, that "this is the first we have ever heard of a speech." She said Palin is out of state and won't be there.

Stapleton declined to provide details on where Palin is and what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty9/2/2009, 1:30 pm

My sources say that this interview is just the tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned......

Levi Johnston: "Me and Mrs. Palin"

Quote :
The Palin house was much different from what many people expect of a normal family, even before she was nominated for vice president. There wasn’t much parenting in that house. Sarah doesn’t cook, Todd doesn’t cook—the kids would do it all themselves: cook, clean, do the laundry, and get ready for school. Most of the time Bristol would help her youngest sister with her homework, and I’d barbecue chicken or steak on the grill.

Quote :
Sarah told me she had a great idea: we would keep it a secret—nobody would know that Bristol was pregnant. She told me that once Bristol had the baby she and Todd would adopt him. That way, she said, Bristol and I didn’t have to worry about anything. Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging—she wouldn’t give up. She would say, “So, are you gonna let me adopt him?” We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn’t want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty9/21/2009, 1:19 pm

This is in regards to an auction on Ebay to have dinner with Caribou Barbie. I'm actually kinda glad that this happened. It exposes once again their hypocrisy,and at least the quitter doesn't get any progressive money...

Palin Foe Frozen Out of Auction When Identity Revealed
McGinniss, hoping to win the auction, had the high bid at one point close to the end. The amount was a whopping $60,101.01, and he was willing to go higher. And then something interesting happened. The Alaska Dispatch came out with a story identifying McGinniss as one of the bidders. When the unsuspecting c***i went to place his next bid in the amount of $60,301.01, he was met with this message:

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Preapproval
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty9/24/2009, 6:58 pm

Robert Fisk: Mangling everything in its path, Typhoon Sarah blows in to Asia
Our writer is there to witness the carnage as Alaska's former mom-in-chief touches down in Hong Kong

Grotesque, unprecedented, bizarre, unbelievable. Sarah Palin was all of that in Hong Kong yesterday. And more. Dressed in a cutesy virgin-white blouse and black skirt with the infamous bee-hive hairdo, she was a blessing to every predicting spectator.

"There'll be one or two self-deprecating remarks, a reference to healthcare, taxation, out-of-control spending and a poorly told joke," my investor companion muttered when the lady walked on to the stage of the Hyatt conference room. All he forgot was the bit about Islamic terror. Alas, she did not fail us. "No recording, no photography, no video tapes, no mobile phones," they kept shouting over the public address system. And you could see why.
More@ http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-mangling-everything-in-its-path-typhoon-sarah-blows-in-to-asia-1792305.html
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty9/30/2009, 1:01 pm

Sarah Palin proves a flop on the lecture circuit lol!

Quote :
After delivering her memoirs in just three months - a stunningly short period of time for a political biography - it has now been revealed that Palin, beloved of ordinary, common sense Republicans, is a flop on the lecture circuit.

The Washington Speakers Bureau, an elite lecture agency which counts Tony Blair, George W Bush, Condoleezza Rice - and now the former governor of Alaska - among its star after-dinner speakers, is believed to be touting her services for $100,000 per speech.

An 'insider' told the New York Post: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralysed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty10/22/2009, 12:23 pm

It looks like Sarah Palin's book will have some snarky competition.

We know that former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin can hunt, and even field-dress a moose, but how will she take to poachers on her book sales? Start-up publisher OR Books has announced plans to publish Going Rouge: Sarah Palin An American Nightmare, a collection of essays about the maverick Republican with a title — and cover design — remarkably similar to Palin’s upcoming memoir. What’s more, OR’s paperback tome will be released on Nov. 17, the same day that Palin’s own Going Rogue: An American Life hits shelves — and one day after Palin’s just-announced, first-ever appearance on Oprah Winfrey’s show.

Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Going-rouge-small
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty10/23/2009, 4:27 pm

Woo Hoo! Caribou Barbie is off the reservation.You go girl! Please,please,keep injecting your self into local races Razz

Palin backs 3rd-party candidate in NY House race

By VALERIE BAUMAN (AP) – 1 hour ago

ALBANY, N.Y. — Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed a third-party candidate over the GOP-backed contender in New York's congressional special election, saying her own party has abandoned its core values.

The former Alaska governor, who was Arizona Sen. John McCain's running-mate last year, said Thursday she was backing Conservative Party candidate Doug Hoffman over Republican Assemblywoman Dierdre Scozzafava in the 23rd Congressional District race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty10/23/2009, 8:46 pm

UrRight wrote:

This, the guy who has one party a week at our expense, at the Whhite House...I wish life was 1/8 of what this guy does. I have a friend who worked at a hospital for 17 years, 10 at Walmart, with SSD...her meds cost more than her mortgage...and she has to wait in line for holding two jobs all her life, having medical bills taiking her house away...part of her liver was removed. Cancer of colon; asthma, chronic pain due to arthritis...worked all her life, only to see medical bills take her home away, or quit deed it to her daughter and try and pay for 700.00 for meds or pay her daughter for the mortgage.

Here is a woman who worked two jobs all her life, but has to stand in line for medical help to keep her alive. She paid dearly all her life, working, paying takes. She got SSD, but no medicare. I swiftly took her to public aid. DEMANDED they honor her presciptions so she didn't die...skip the red tape...and got our way.
How is Obambie gonna fix that crap? A woman whose house would be taken away because of medical bills? What will the Pontius Pilot offer someone who worked two jobs all her life, now 57 who can't afford her medicine...that outranks her now "due rent" to her daughter, that took over to save her house, but...screw the house. She worked all her life, and has to give up medical to just live two years without medicine..cuz she cannot afford it. While Bamb-Bamb runs up $35,000.00 a week for rent at Martha's Vineyard, plus extra whatever it takes to eat, shop, have bodyguards, etc.

While the average citizen has to calculate what the gas will cost to visit her dying father 100 miles away...Good gosh...whatever happened to honest politicians.They live off of taxpayers' money, spend it like drunken sailors...I don't believe not a one of them today.

A party once a week for Obama. Trips and telepromter/town hall meetings as if selling his pitch for why you should vote for him, turned into why you should believe in him...makes me so sick of the type of people he represents. Once in office,they forgot wheret they came from. Because of him. I don't think my vote no longer counts anytime.

UrRight, if your friend is getting disability, they should be eligible for medicare after being on disability for 2 years. Also, check into the state plans for her. If she has limited income and resources(house and one vehicle do not count), she might be able to get medicaid.

Obama was marketed like the new pepsi. People fell for it.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty10/28/2009, 3:25 pm

I say the 3 out of the ten aren't qualified to vote...

CNN Poll: 7 in 10 say Palin not qualified to be president

WASHINGTON (CNN) - More than seven in 10 Americans think Sarah Palin is not qualified to be president, according to a new national poll.

Seventy-one percent of those questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Wednesday morning believe the former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee is not qualified to be president, with 29 percent saying she does have the credentials to serve in the White House. Republicans appear split, with 52 percent saying she's qualified and 47 percent disagreeing with that view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty11/2/2009, 8:08 am

deleted

Last edited by LoisLane on 11/2/2009, 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad link)
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty11/8/2009, 8:38 pm

Palin gives a lackluster speech in Wisconsin, frequently uses ‘bogus’ or ‘awesome’ to discuss weighty topics. '
Quote :

Palin had remarks prepared but frequently wandered off-script to make a point, offering audience members a casual “awesome” or “bogus” in discussing otherwise weighty topics.

As in: “It is so bogus that society is sending a message right now and has been for probably the last 40 years that a woman isn’t strong enough or smart enough to be able to pursue an education, a career and her rights and still let her baby live.”

Other Palin touchstones included: praise for the military, jeers for the “the liberal media” and a general manner of speaking that often veered into rhetorical culs-de-sac.

While she drew applause during her remarks, Palin’s extemporaneous and frequently discursive style was such that she never truly roused a true-believing crowd as passionate about the issue at hand as she. Not once during her address did they rise to their feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasilla Hillbilly Report   Wasilla Hillbilly Report - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasilla Hillbilly Report
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next