Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Benefit Today For Ken Gunia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty
PostSubject: Benefit Today For Ken Gunia   Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty2/19/2009, 9:16 am

There is a Benefit Concert today for Ken Gunia, a Teacher with the East Chicago Schools for over 30 years. The Benefit Concert will be held at the Goodfellows Club of East Chicago, at the corner of Columbus and Railroad. Admission at the door is $1 and there will be free pizza until it runs out. Please come out and support this dedicated Educator in his time of need.

FYI, he is my big brother, and I will be there to support him, also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigWhiteGuy

BigWhiteGuy

PostSubject: Re: Benefit Today For Ken Gunia   Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty2/19/2009, 9:52 am

Tiger1 wrote:
There is a Benefit Concert today for Ken Gunia, a Teacher with the East Chicago Schools for over 30 years. The Benefit Concert will be held at the Goodfellows Club of East Chicago, at the corner of Columbus and Railroad. Admission at the door is $1 and there will be free pizza until it runs out. Please come out and support this dedicated Educator in his time of need.

FYI, he is my big brother, and I will be there to support him, also. Very Happy
Just for my own edification, why is this a Benefit Concert?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: Benefit Today For Ken Gunia   Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty3/3/2009, 8:00 pm

Tiger, why did you not give us notice sooner? More would have come...nevertheless, give us an address to send donations. God Bless HIm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benefit Today For Ken Gunia   Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty3/4/2009, 8:12 am

Thanks, UrRight ! Very Happy Right now, things are OK. Very Happy The benefit was real good ! Very Happy I ate too much pizza at the benefit ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benefit Today For Ken Gunia   Benefit Today For Ken Gunia Empty

Back to top Go down

Benefit Today For Ken Gunia
Page 1 of 1