Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrRight

The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty
PostSubject: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty1/31/2009, 9:44 pm

Near the police station, tons of signs for Michelle. On Burnham Avenue, a vacant lot, tons of signs showing Nick and Michelle. Don't be fooled by signs on vacant lots or near the police station, or Nick's (Tom's) restaurant. OK?

Someone invite OldTimer over here...I can't grease the wheels over at Northwest or crash anymore hard-drives just looking, but can one of you invite the Mr. Oldtimer over here for Illinois' discussion? I miss talking to him.

By the way, why the cluster of signs up and down next to the police station on one block only of Michelle? Just curious. Are the cops obligated to her, do the people one block east and down north of Pulaski think she's the greatest - or were they rewarded? Her signs may be bigger, but her image is smaller. As far as you NICK, you already have a business where the cops come in and talk to you on a daily business in your place of business, and I've seen you talk to every cop that ever stopped in....what do you do in City Hall? Light up the cig where they left you guys vote whether to leave it up to the county or the state to dictate your right to light up?

You raised your prices so high, I've noticed a decline in cars parked at your business, so I guess you need that extra money but shed the attitude. You're only hanging out with Michelle, because, well, that extra income, never having to leave your business to conduct city hall business, and having that great health/insurance deal, pension in case your business does go down...well, I can see why you're trying to "Hang In There".

By the way, as much as your food is good, two eggs for one, the prices made me skip your place. I found a better place in Indiana, at half the cost. And, smoking is allowed, and the guy aims to please like you USED to.

You just joined and signed in to anti-ethical behavior. Enjoy your Greek Food at inflated prices, cuz, you just KNOW as an alderman who never has to conduct business outside his restaurant....has his cake and eats it, too.

Change your desperate sign from $10.00 for a full slab of ribs to slime.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty1/31/2009, 9:50 pm

Either you are brown nosing the very person you spoke ill of before for the benefits, or you just plain lied about "helping people".

I say, "BOTH". Your restaurant is suffering, so you really need that extra income and pension like Quack. You even implied she was nuts, but you're still strutting her like your life depends on it.

I didn't know Greeks were so hard up. But then again, anyone associated with Crook County politics, never ceases to amaze me. :bball:

It's February, can you remove that Xmas tree plant in a pot in front of Hegewisch Savings and Loans so it quits obstructing traffic? If not, I'll pull it out myself and leave it on the ground. You can't see oncoming traffic heading west - trying to leave the parking lot. To save money, quit placing those damn things at Christmas Time when most people can't even afford a garage sale tree and put presents under them for their kids. Donate that money you spend on fake trees to needy families and I'll praise you for it. Meanwhile, quit the decorating at Christmas. Many homes in the past that used to fill the outside of their homes no longer decorate. You people can't find the time or money to remove those stupid potted Christmas trees - especially the ones that obstruct your view of traffic to pull out safely from a bank. If that tree isn't gone by Monday, find it on the ground, courtesy of me, doing my duty you guys should be doing. You found the time to decorate, put out political signs, but overlooked the fact that there was no Christmas for tons of families, and stuck those stupid expensive pine trees where you are almost liable to get in an accident because they obstruct your view. REMOVE your Christmas decorations before you put up any more political signs. Gosh, how dumb are you politicians?
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty2/1/2009, 10:01 am

UrRight wrote:

By the way, as much as your food is good, two eggs for one, the prices made me skip your place. I found a better place in Indiana, at half the cost. And, smoking is allowed, and the guy aims to please like you USED to.

What place is that,UR?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty2/1/2009, 10:33 am

George's place, where I'm going Monday a.m., for breakfast with my best friend. Just good breakfast omelletes, gravy and bisquits...and it's always packed when we're there.

It's on Hohman - not quite near downtown Hammond, but the breakfast stuff is really good for way less than Tom's.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty2/1/2009, 10:36 am

I'm taking that X-mas tree out of the pot and throwing it on the ground with the help of the security officer tomorrow. You can't see on-coming traffic, unless you pull three feet out into the right lane, and have to back up if they're cars coming. It has been a damn problem for years. Here it is February, you would think Christmas is over in Cal City.

Thing is, every year, same damn spot, obstructing traffic and you risk an accident...Stick it on the corner, not in front of the building...I wish she'd donate that xmas tree money at Christmas time to needy kids, and quit her decorating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick   The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick Empty

Back to top Go down

The signs are placed near the cop station for Qaulkinbush & Nick
Page 1 of 1