Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make mine black .... or can I still say that?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edge540

edge540

Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty3/31/2015, 8:46 am

I should have included:
E. in denial

Quote :
Yeah, that’s quite conclusive.

Yes, it's quite conclusive that the GOP is indeed suppressing African American voters and the fact that you're in denial.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/2/2015, 5:39 pm

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball: [/b]
Artie60438 wrote:

So another words,you can't even find one topic that you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays,can you?
Still waiting..... :bball:

I have a very favorable attitude towards pizza and beer, but I have not started a thread about either of those, either.

Ahh,the ubiquitous straw man argument. Rolling Eyes Yeah,but you've never started any threads ranting about them either,have you?

7 years of posting here and you can't even find one topic that you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays,can you?

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?

Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.

:bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball:
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/2/2015, 6:05 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Yup.  True bigotry comes in the form of Youtube/Facebook comments.  Totally what MLK was fighting against.
It’s also entirely possible that MLK was fighting against bigotry on public discussion forums, such as the imaginary bigotry that Artie accuses me of when his idiotic arguments fall apart and he has nothing left in his quiver except the race card.

You mean your unnatural obsession with Al Sharpton or the dozens of topics you start like this where you get all up in arms when anyone dares to discuss racial injustice in equality?

Yeah,it must be my imagination Rolling Eyes [/b]
Discussion of current events does not equate to bigotry on my part, no matter how broadly you define it, not even if the discussion happens to revolve around a pomaded racist jackass.
Now, show me the bigotry, or go away.
1)Dozens and dozens of topics you start attacking minorities,Blacks,Gays,Muslims,etc. An excellent example is your latest anti-Muslim rant,ignoring the billions of Muslims who live peacefully.

2) Ignoring topics that involve white supremacy groups,religious abuse involving christian religions,etc
Sleep

Cite specific quotes, not vague generalities, and not your subjective perception, as to this alleged bigotry.

Did someone miss the Sleep button? Shocked

Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball:

It's quite clear from whom you've learned you're debating tactics.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416397/liberals-are-new-mccarthyites-and-theyre-proud-it-john-fund

Liberals Are the New McCarthyites—and They’re Proud of It

Harry Reid, the top Democrat in the Senate, was asked by CNN’s Dana Bash this week if he regretted his 2012 accusation on the Senate floor that GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney “hasn’t paid taxes for ten years.” Reid presented no evidence at the time and claimed he didn’t need any: “I don’t think the burden should be on me. The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Heretic

Heretic

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2015, 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/3/2015, 12:53 pm

They should send a reporter to Walkerton Indiana.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/8/2015, 7:16 am

happy jack wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

Artie60438 wrote:

Defend yourself. Show us examples of topics you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays. :bball: [/b]
Artie60438 wrote:

So another words,you can't even find one topic that you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays,can you?

I have a very favorable attitude towards pizza and beer, but I have not started a thread about either of those, either.

Ahh,the ubiquitous straw man argument. Rolling Eyes Yeah,but you've never started any threads ranting about them either,have you?

7 years of posting here and you can't even find one topic that you started that were favorable to Blacks,Muslims.or Gays,can you?

I don’t believe that it can be said that I have started any topics favorable to blacks, Muslims, or gays, but I also don’t believe it can be said that I’ve started topics ranting against blacks, Muslims, or gays. There have certainly been topics I’ve started that concerned blacks, Muslims, and gays, but I fail to see any rants against any of those groups as a whole. Also, I don’t believe that I’ve started any topics favorable to any one particular thing. I have started my topics with one thing in mind – to get a debate going, welcoming views from any and all perspectives.
So I ask you again, for the third or fourth time: Is it your contention that, merely because a poster does not initiate a thread espousing a particular view, that poster is diametrically opposed to that particular view?

Having said that, I think it's time for you to list the topics you have started that are favorable to blacks, Muslims, and gays.

Artie:

I am starting a thread related to what at first glance appears to be an unjustified shooting of a black man by a white police officer.
I notice that you have started no such thread.
Based upon your newly instituted forum rules, you are a bigot.
Why is it that you hate Negroes?

:bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball:
:bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball:
:bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball:
:bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball::bball:

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty4/25/2015, 9:51 am

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a15242/robot-baristas-cornell-coffee/

APR 24, 2015 @ 8:45 AM

Watch this Robot Barista Whip Up a Mean Cup of Coffee
But can it make a good pourover?

.... and can it bug the crap out of a customer first thing in the morning with .... race this, racism that, yada-yada-yada-blah-fuckety-blah.... when all that customer wants is a cup of coffee?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty6/2/2018, 10:19 am

Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Starbucks%20white%20privilege
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make mine black .... or can I still say that?   Make mine black .... or can I still say that? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Make mine black .... or can I still say that?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3