Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dick of the Week

Go down 
+2
Artie60438
happy jack
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Artie60438

Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 2:21 pm

More Israeli war crimes from another independent source..
Gaza: Israeli Soldiers Shoot and Kill Fleeing Civilians
Quote :
Fighting in Khuza’a Shows Grave Dangers to Families Seeking Safety
August 4, 2014

(Gaza) – Israeli forces in the southern Gaza town of Khuza’a fired on and killed civilians in apparent violation of the laws of war in several incidents between July 23 and 25, 2014. Deliberate attacks on civilians who are not participating in the fighting are war crimes.

Seven Palestinians who had fled Khuza’a described to Human Rights Watch the grave dangers that civilians have faced in trying to flee the town, near the Israeli border, to seek safety in Khan Younis. These included repeated shelling that struck apparent civilian structures, lack of access to necessary medical care, and the threat of attack from Israeli forces as they tried to leave the area.

“When will there be justice for the civilians in Khuza’a, who suffered shelling for days, then faced deadly attacks by Israeli soldiers after being ordered to leave the town?” asked Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East and North Africa director.

Khuza’a, which has a population of about 10,000, was the scene of fighting between Israeli forces and Palestinian armed groups during an Israeli ground offensive in the area on July 23, Israeli news media reported. Israeli forces provided general warnings to Khuza’a residents to leave the area prior to July 21. While the laws of war encourage “advance, effective warnings” of attacks, the failure of civilians to abide by warnings does not make them lawful targets of attack – for obvious reasons, since many people do not flee because of infirmity, fear, lack of a place to go, or any number of other reasons. The remaining presence of such civilians despite a warning to flee cannot be ignored when attacks are carried out, as Israeli forces have done previously.

“Warning families to flee fighting doesn’t make them fair targets just because they’re unable to do so, and deliberately attacking them is a war crime,” Whitson said.

Human Rights Watch investigated several incidents between July 23 and 25 when, local residents said, Israeli forces opened fire on civilians trying to flee Khuza’a, but no Palestinian fighters were present at the time and no firefights were taking place.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 2:22 pm

happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:
I do so love watching the "pro-life" crowd rationalize the murder of children.

Civilized people don't put their women, their children, and their infirm on the front lines of a battle.
But the Palestinians do.

Yes I'm sure they put them on this front line of a battle.

'They went to the beach to play': Deaths of 4 children add to growing toll in Gaza conflict
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/meast/mideast-conflict-children/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 3:32 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

Civilized people don't put their women, their children, and their infirm on the front lines of a battle.
But the Palestinians do.

'They went to the beach to play': Deaths of 4 children add to growing toll in Gaza conflict

Has it sunk in for you yet that there would be no Israeli air strikes if there were no Palestinian rocket attacks?
Do you grasp the cause and effect that is in play?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 3:48 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
 Israeli forces in the southern Gaza town of Khuza’a fired on and killed civilians in apparent violation of the laws of war in several incidents between July 23 and 25, 2014. Deliberate attacks on civilians who are not participating in the fighting are war crimes.

Seven Palestinians who had fled Khuza’a described to Human Rights Watch the grave dangers that civilians have faced in trying to flee the town, near the Israeli border, to seek safety in Khan Younis. These included repeated shelling that struck apparent civilian structures, lack of access to necessary medical care, and the threat of attack from Israeli forces as they tried to leave the area.

"Apparent" civilian structure?
Seven Palestinians said so?Dick of the Week - Page 2 Rofl
I think I’ll wait for word from the “authoritative” Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center that you cited earlier.

Artie60438 wrote:

Israel says so? Dick of the Week - Page 2 Rofl
I think I'll take the word of Amnesty International who are independent of any government, political ideology, economic interest or religion

Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 3:58 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

But the Palestinians do.

Has it sunk in for you yet that there would be no Israeli air strikes if there were no Palestinian rocket attacks?

Has it sunk in yet that there were no fucking rocket attacks from that beach?
Any chance you can grasp that simple fact?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/4/2014, 5:39 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Heretic wrote:

But the Palestinians do.

Has it sunk in yet that there were no fucking rocket attacks from that beach?
Any chance you can grasp that simple fact?

Yes, that has sunk in. Terrible mistakes happen in war, unfortunately, and this was one of them.
However ....

The Israeli military said the case is being carefully investigated and that preliminary results indicate the intended target of the strike was "Hamas terrorist operatives." It described the civilian deaths as "a tragic outcome."

.... while Israel considers the deaths of Palestinian civilians to be "tragic", the Palestinians consider the deaths of Israeli citizens, and the destruction of Israel itself, to be part of their twisted fucking mission statement.
And once again, let me remind you - no rocket attacks by the Palestinians in the first place = no airstrikes by Israel.
Back to top Go down
chuckmo48

chuckmo48

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/5/2014, 9:29 am

I got one...

Indiana Congressman says immigrant kids might have Ebola

Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Ind., suggested Monday that immigrant children from Central America could be carrying the Ebola virus that has killed some 800 people this year in West Africa.
Quote :
No human Ebola illness ever has been contracted in the Western Hemisphere

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/indiana-congressman-says-immigrant-kids-might-have-ebola/article_6cd84d69-3909-50d7-aa64-cc211b491795.html
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/5/2014, 9:56 pm

chuckmo48 wrote:
I got one...

Indiana Congressman says immigrant kids might have Ebola

Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Ind., suggested Monday that immigrant children from Central America could be carrying the Ebola virus that has killed some 800 people this year in West Africa.
He's on a roll now...
Rokita demands medical exams for all entering U.S.
Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Indianapolis, endorsed mandatory government medical examinations for all people entering the United States to protect the country from Ebola and "prevent an outbreak of any type of disease inside our borders."
  affraid 

Quote :
Rokita did not explain how he expects U.S. Customs and Border Protection to undertake health examinations of the nearly 1 million people who daily come into the country at 328 ports of entry, or if he expects travelers to carry complete medical records with them.

He also did not say who would pay for the extra doctors, border patrol staff, space in airports, medical equipment and other items that would be required to check the medical condition of every border crosser, or how that effort would prevent diseases that originate in the United States.
 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty8/11/2014, 9:01 pm

Another elected Indiana nitwit climbs up on the bandwagon...
Another Indiana congressman warns of immigrant Ebola risk
Quote :
INDIANAPOLIS | A Hoosier congressman who aspires to a House leadership post is perpetuating the unsubstantiated claim by U.S. Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Indianapolis, that Central American children immigrating to the United States might be carrying the Ebola virus.

Speaking Monday on the same Indianapolis radio program where Rokita, a Munster native, made his controversial remark one week earlier, U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman, R-Howe, said it is "ridiculous" for people to criticize Rokita because "you cannot say that with 100 percent certainty" Ebola isn't being brought across the nation's southern border.

"For anybody to act like, you know, Todd has overblown something, I mean goodness," Stutzman said. "We don't know what's coming across the border and it'd be better to err on the side of caution here rather than to say, 'Oh this is just nothing, we can overlook that.'"

No human Ebola illness ever has been contracted in the Western Hemisphere and none of the 30,340 unaccompanied minors released this year to U.S. relatives or sponsors, including the 245 children placed in Indiana homes, have Ebola, according to the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Nevertheless, Stutzman said America's enemies perhaps are plotting to use Ebola as a biological weapon and border-crossers could be the perfect deployment tool.

"Let's not be silly here and just think about the fact of why not send folks into the country, if they can get across the border, with some sort of virus that's going to cause a problem," Stutzman said. "Maybe they get something through that just becomes a greater problem than what we ever realized."

Ebola only is spread human-to-human through direct contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.

The current Ebola outbreak is limited to West Africa, except for two American medical personnel being treated in isolation at an Atlanta hospital after contracting Ebola in Liberia while assisting infected Africans.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty2/15/2015, 11:32 am

http://assolutatranquillita.blogspot.com/2015/02/israel-minister-responds-to-obamas.html

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Israel: Minister responds to Obama's 'random shooting...of a bunch of folks' in Paris

'Obama ignoring reality of Islamic terrorism,' deputy minister says after Paris attack remarks

By Jeremy Sharon 2/12/2014

Bayit Yehudi's Ben-Dahan takes offense at US president's comments that kosher deli shooting was "random."

Deputy Religious Services Minister Eli Ben-Dahan (Bayit Yehudi) spoke out strongly on Thursday against President Barack Obama for his comments made earlier this week that the terror attack on the Kosher supermarket in Paris was chosen randomly, accusing him of ignoring the reality of Islamist terrorism.

[...]

During an interview on Tuesday, Obama said “It is entirely legitimate for the American people to be deeply concerned when you have a bunch of violent, vicious zealots who behead people or randomly shot a bunch of folks in a Deli in Paris,”comments which caused a storm for failing to acknowledge that the target was chosen in order to attack Jews shopping at the kosher supermarket.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post on Thursday, Ben-Dahan said it was impossible that the Islamist terrorist who attacked the kosher supermarket, Amedy Coulibaly, chose the target at random, given the details of the case released by the French police.

Coulibaly himself told a French television station, BFM-TV, that he called while he was holding the customers in the store hostage, that he had chosen the shop because he was targeting Jews.

“This place was chose[n] specifically, there is no doubt that there was a particular intention to harm these people because they were Jewish,” said Ben-Dahan. [emphasis mine]....

This article jogged my memory; I seem to remember something from a while back where about 6,000,000 random folks got thrown into ovens.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty2/19/2015, 9:46 am

Wow, doesn't this dick have anything better to do?

Rudy Giuliani: President Obama doesn’t love America

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani says he believes President Barack Obama does not love the United States — or the people in it.

“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said Wednesday during a private group dinner in Manhattan, Politico reports. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

http://news.yahoo.com/rudy-giuliani-obama-doesnt-love-america-131637875.html
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty2/20/2015, 7:53 am

edge540 wrote:

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani says he believes President Barack Obama does not love the United States — or the people in it.

“I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America,” Giuliani said Wednesday during a private group dinner in Manhattan, Politico reports. “He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

That’s a horrible thing to say about a guy who is nice enough to want to start a Jobs for Jihadists program.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty2/20/2015, 10:08 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

That’s a horrible thing to say about a guy who is nice enough to want to start a Jobs for Jihadists program.

When your hero Dubya made the following remarks you right-wing  lunatics never said a word. But when the black guy says similar things you loons immediately reach for your pitchforks and torches. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
“Ours is a war not against a religion, not against the Muslim faith. But ours is a war against individuals who absolutely hate what America stands for.”

“Our war is not against Islam, or against faith practiced by the Muslim people. Our war is a war against evil.”

“Our enemy doesn’t follow the great traditions of Islam. They’ve hijacked a great religion.”

“The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself.”
   “
   “There are thousands of Muslims who proudly call themselves Americans, and they know what I know — that the Muslim faith is based upon peace and love and compassion.
   “

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/said-obama-vs-bush-islam/
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/15/2015, 8:35 pm

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/loretta-lynch-supporters-hunger-strike-confirmation-116994.html

Loretta Lynch supporters stage hunger strike to urge confirmation

By Seung Min Kim and Burgess Everett

4/15/15 8:34 AM EDT

Updated 4/15/15 8:09 PM EDT

Loretta Lynch’s allies are launching a hunger strike until she’s confirmed as attorney general, but they could be waiting weeks if Republicans follow through on their threat to delay Lynch even longer.

………

The advocacy group founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton, along with female civil-rights leaders, are planning the hunger strike, in which groups of fasters will alternate days abstaining from food until Lynch is confirmed to replace Eric Holder at the Justice Department. Dubbed “Confirm Loretta Lynch Fast,” the new tactic is designed in the mold of actions by civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Gandhi and Cesar Chavez, organizers said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416945/gwyneth-paltrows-poverty-voyeurism-michelle-malkin

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Poverty Voyeurism

Gwynnie P is down with the struggle, comrades. She may make $19 million a year, own mansions in London, New York, Brentwood, Malibu, and the Hamptons, charge $550 for her Goop.com “travel backgammon set,” and fly by private jet, but she feels your pain. OK, it’s not as painful as her last $5,200 Thermage session in Santa Monica, but still, she really, really does feel the agony of the ordinary. Last week, the progressive princess celebrity joined the “SNAP challenge.” It’s basically the ice-bucket challenge for bored Hollywood liberals and media-hungry Democratic politicians. For seven days (or at least for an hour or two after they publish their announcements to Twitter and Facebook), the bleeding hearts play “poor” by subsisting on a faux welfare budget.

Abstaining from food on alternate days?
Pretending to subsist on a welfare budget?
Such very brave and self-sacrificing behavior.
Are these people so stupid that they cannot even grasp their own phoniness?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 12:25 pm

Wow, it's good thing Michelle Malkin and jack are keeping up and letting us know what Hollywood celebs are up to.

Dick of the Week - Page 2 Roflmao
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 12:55 pm

To paraphrase The Artist Formerly Known As Prince (or TAFKAP, for the more pretentious among us):

Party like it's 1965!!!!

edge540 wrote:
Wow, it's good thing Michelle Malkin and jack are keeping up and letting us know what Hollywood celebs are up to.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416985/starving-publicity-hunger-strikers-loretta-lynch-ian-tuttle

Starving for Publicity: Hunger-Strikers for Loretta Lynch

by IAN TUTTLE April 15, 2015 4:00 PM

They make a mockery of an honorable method of protest. In his memoir A World Apart, the Polish dissident Gustaw Herling, recounting his time as a prisoner in a Soviet labor camp during World War II, writes: “Towards the end of November 1941, four months after the general amnesty for Polish prisoners in Russian camps had been announced, when I knew that I should not survive until spring and when I had given up all hope of being released, I decided to go on a hunger-strike in protest.” Contrast Herling’s situation, inside the Soviet Union’s gulag archipelago, to that of the world’s newest hunger strikers. Reports Politico, an “advocacy group founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton, along with female civil-rights leaders, are launching a hunger strike — where groups of fasters will alternate days abstaining from food until Lynch is confirmed to replace Eric Holder at the Justice Department.” Hunger striking has been used by the noble and the wicked — on one hand, Herling and Gandhi; on the other, primped and pampered Guantanamo Bay detainees — but it would be difficult to think of a more petty use of this morally coercive tactic, or a more laughable exercise of it (note that these so-called hunger strikers are not as much striking as collectively dieting). To what do we owe this latest nonsense? Writing at The Federalist late last month, Hans Fiene observed about the post-Selma generation: “After years of hearing those saints sing ‘We Shall Overcome,’ we were overcome with jealousy. We coveted Selma. We envied that march. We looked at that footage and hungered for our own cause to devour.” To “Selma envy” he attributed the hysteria over Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act, and the broader treatment of same-sex-marriage rights as a matter of urgent and world-historical importance.     But that argument also applies to present-day race activists, who, much to their chagrin, have found 21st-century America much progressed from the place their parents and grandparents knew. It is far from perfect, but it is no longer 1965. The problem is, they want to matter like it’s 1965. It is for that reason that they have imparted the moral urgency of the March on Washington to police shootings, brunch demographics — and, now, the Loretta Lynch nomination. The reaction of Democrats to the stalled Lynch nomination has been political theater of the absurd: Lynch “is being asked to sit in the back of the bus when it comes to the Senate calendar,” proclaimed Dick Durbin (D., Ill.) on the Senate floor in March. It was a shameful comment. Rosa Parks would be able to distinguish between genuine racism and the various sloughs of despond into which nominees to high office are almost guaranteed to fall during the untidy process between nomination and vote. Of course, one ought not to neglect the rank partisanship here: Durbin was noticeably less exercised about the plight of Judge Janice Rogers Brown, appointed by George W. Bush in 2003 to be the first black woman on the Washington, D.C., Court of Appeals, who waited 684 days — nearly two years — for a vote. Among the Democrats who filibustered her vote? Senator Dick Durbin, who also ultimately voted against her. Durbin opposed, too, Condoleezza Rice’s nomination as secretary of state. And, of course, no one fasted for secretary nominee Rice. But the more important point is the unmistakable loss of a sense of moral proportion: Loretta Lynch is Rosa Parks, Michael Brown is Emmett Till. It’s no coincidence that the Lynch hunger-strikers are connected to Al Sharpton; that charlatan has made a career of drawing moral equivalences where they do not exist, then encouraging “solutions” — in a phrase, “No justice! No peace!” — best reserved for the worst abuses. It is envy that moves them, and envy of the strangest sort: The Sharptons of the world, and their disciples, wish that things were worse, so that they could be the ones to make them better. They make Loretta Lynch the victim of racism, that they can be her liberators. They fast, so that we will see them fasting.
In our pages in 2010, my colleague Jay Nordlinger mused:
“It seems to me that a hunger strike should be a last resort — a last, desperate act when no other option is available. Hunger strikes in a democracy are hard to justify, in my view. They are often stunt-like and selfish. Moreover, they make a mockery of hunger strikes by the truly desperate. In a democracy, we have an abundance of options. There are more options for agitating available to supporters of Loretta Lynch than have ever been available to any people in any place in history, not least because of the very real sacrifices made by people of all sorts who faced very real challenges throughout the nation’s history. And there are great causes today that call for equal or greater sacrifice. But the morally stunted among us prefer moral stunts that exaggerate the inconsequential and belittle the historic, and in so doing damage both our past and our present.”

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 1:22 pm

edge540 wrote:

Glad to see that you have finally categorized the "Reverend" Al Sharpton as a Hollywod celeb.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 1:27 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Glad to see that you have finally categorized the "Reverend" Al Sharpton as a Hollywod celeb.

Where did I say anything about Al Sharpton?
("Wow, it's a good thing Michelle Malkin and jack are keeping up and letting us know what Hollywood celebs are up to.")

Reading comprehension problem, eye problem, troll?

Anyway...
I see the GOP acting like the assholes dicks that that they are.
Of course that's nothing new.
Since having a Senate majority, what has the GOP accomplished?
Not a fucking thing. Well done Mitch.

In Delaying Vote on Loretta Lynch as Attorney General, G.O.P. Is in a Quandary

A confirmation vote for Ms. Lynch, delayed longer than any other attorney general nominee in three decades, is vexing for a Republican Party seeking to counter accusations that it is indifferent to women and minorities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/30/us/politics/in-holding-up-loretta-lynch-attorney-general-nominee-gop-is-in-a-quandary.html?_r=0
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/16/2015, 9:14 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

("Wow, it's a good thing Michelle Malkin and jack are keeping up and letting us know what Hollywood celebs are up to.")

Anyway...

A confirmation vote for Ms. Lynch, delayed longer than any other attorney general nominee in three decades, is vexing for a Republican Party seeking to counter accusations that it is indifferent to women and minorities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/30/us/politics/in-holding-up-loretta-lynch-attorney-general-nominee-gop-is-in-a-quandary.html?_r=0

Is it your belief that an Attorney General should be appointed based upon skin color and/or or genitals?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/19/2015, 11:05 am

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Anyway...

Is it your belief that an Attorney General should be appointed based upon skin color and/or or genitals?

Nope, that seems to be the belief of the republican assholes in congress.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/19/2015, 12:18 pm

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Anyway...

The Republicans in congress did not raise the issue of race - the New York Times did.
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/19/2015, 2:29 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Anyway...

The Republicans in congress did not raise the issue of race - the New York Times did.

As you can see, justifiably so.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/20/2015, 3:30 pm

edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

"....justifiably so."

How?

This is the reason Republicans have given for opposing her nomination:

But, they say, their constituents have told them that a vote for Ms. Lynch affirms Mr. Obama’s executive actions on immigration, which she has said she finds lawful.

What the hell does that have to do with her race or gender?
Back to top Go down
edge540

edge540

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/20/2015, 4:42 pm

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:

happy jack wrote:

"....justifiably so."

How?

Because republicans have a history of pandering to bigots and racists since the 60's, nothing has changed.
Quote :
Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele made an admission, this week, that was both stunning and obvious. Speaking to a group of DePaul University students, Steele was asked why a black person should vote for a Republican. In responding, Steele put on the record the political equivalent of a Republican reverse-Sasquatch, something everyone knows is real, but pretends is a myth: The Southern Strategy.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rnc-chair-michael-steele-confesses-to-race-based-southern-strategy/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

Quote :
This is the reason Republicans have given for opposing her nomination:

But, they say, their constituents have told them that a vote for Ms. Lynch affirms Mr. Obama’s executive actions on immigration, which she has said she finds lawful.

LOL, I don't give a shit what they say their reason is.
Your senile warmonger gave another reason:

McCain: GOP’s Loretta Lynch Delay ‘Payback’ for Dems Using ‘Nuclear Option
http://www.mediaite.com/online/mccain-gop%E2%80%99s-loretta-lynch-delay-%E2%80%98payback%E2%80%99-for-dems-using-%E2%80%98nuclear-option%E2%80%99/

These fucking dipshits can't even keep their lies stories straight.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty4/20/2015, 9:34 pm

edge540 wrote:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rnc-chair-michael-steele-confesses-to-race-based-southern-strategy/

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2005-07-14-GOP-racial-politics_x.htm

Exactly what in the fuck does your posting of 2 articles, one 5 years old and the other 10 years old, have to do with the Lynch confirmation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dick of the Week   Dick of the Week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dick of the Week
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next