Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

funny item of the week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the oracle

the oracle

funny item of the week Empty
PostSubject: funny item of the week   funny item of the week Empty1/25/2010, 5:15 am

marco kuyatichazaicv...whatever.... the county police chief...is the scheduled guest speaker at george janiec's crime watch this week and he will of course be toting along his benefactor the sherrif himself roy dominguez.

if ya ever needed to know what made janiec tick...ideology...or simple anger at mcdermott...this one should put that question to rest once and for all lol.

what's next? team hammond going to announce unconditional support for hinojosa? salinas? they maligned both severly in literature the last election but suddenly they seem to be cozying up to each other.

at first i was only trying to make a joke...but as time moves on...it seems more and more likely...after all both supported gamino earlier in the month.

this bares watching.
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: funny item of the week   funny item of the week Empty1/25/2010, 4:20 pm

Is Team Hammond the ones spreading those white signs all over Hammond, "$29,000.00 with a red arrow pointing to the direction of the house?

The ones that have mold, open roofs, and broke down fences?
Back to top Go down
UrRight

PostSubject: Re: funny item of the week   funny item of the week Empty1/25/2010, 4:57 pm

Another funny item:

Freetime last posted Jan. 15th ontheotherboard.com. but claimed the computr was down only 3 days...yet all her bit***in' posts about the Festival of Laes, someother article appeared last weekl whee notta word from the half-she.

I think she's working for cashfortipsclunker.com for the NWITimes, if you ask me. Three days without a computer? Give me a break...more like 10 days. She's out ta'get'cha! Especially if she owes the IRS, according to Artie.

Darn, Mayor should have kept her around just for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny item of the week   funny item of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

funny item of the week
Page 1 of 1