Let Freedom Reign!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Let Freedom Reign!

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hillary Clinton 2016

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
happy jack

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/17/2016, 4:30 pm

A Tale of Two Countries

http://www.insidesources.com/uc-irvine/

UC Irvine Considers Curriculum Change to Help Students Cope With ‘White Supremacist’ President

No one would call the University of California at Irvine a conservative school. In fact, few would likely even deem it “moderate.” Still, it is regarded as a strong school academically, with a high ranking from U.S. News and World Report, and for the most part, the school is able to keep its politics from influencing the quality of education it offers. However, its reaction to Donald Trump’s election shows that this might be changing, allowing politics to influence the content of even basic writing courses.
Despite naming a UC Irvine economist one of his advisers during the campaign, Trump is largely unpopular with students and faculty. After the results came in, students at Irvine, like their compatriots at campuses across the country, responded emotionally. On the night of the election, some 300 started a Dump Trump protest march ending with an open mic and speakers. Another group sponsored a “group cry meet and greet” at the school’s Langson Library, asking people to invite their friends and to “Bring all your bernie shirts ;( (sic).” That event was later disrupted by unrelated reports of fire and moved outside.
While dissatisfaction with the results is not entirely surprising, what is more concerning is that instructors are discussing means of changing course content because of Trump’s win. On Wednesday, instructors from the university’s composition department met to discuss ways to shift course curricula to help prepare students for life under Trump.

http://heatst.com/politics/lena-durham-spirit-quest/

Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance’

Woke celeb Lena Dunham sought solace in the Arizona wilderness this week as she works to overcome her post-election anxiety. She posted of photo on Instagram that shows her hiking in a fashionable sports bra and flashing a “true smile” while hiking in exclusive Sedona, Ariz., on Monday.

Sedona is home to a number of facilities offering “spiritual retreats,” “vision quests,” and other forms of “emotional healing” adventures. In a note accompanying her Instagram post, Dunham expressed love for her fans and described how she had “whispered some wishes for you into the big red rock” after asking “the Canyon for some guidance.”

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2016/1116/Iowa-bill-named-Suck-it-up-Buttercup-seeks-to-stop-student-coddling

Iowa bill named 'Suck it up, Buttercup' seeks to stop student coddling

An Iowa state representative has introduced a bill to the state legislature that would fine universities responsible for setting up 'cry rooms' and grief counseling to help students cope with election results.

An Iowa state representative has introduced a bill he’s named "Suck it up, Buttercup" to the state legislature, hoping to deter some protests and university counseling services related to the presidential election.
Republican State Rep. Bobby Kaufmann, who represents the 3,000-resident town of Wilton near the state’s border with Illinois, put forth the bill, which intends to levy fines on state universities that fund counseling services such as "cry rooms" to help students cope with events like President-elect Donald Trump’s victory over Hillary Clinton. The bill would also make those who block highway traffic subject to criminal penalties – an initiative spurred by highway shutdowns in the state during anti-Trump protests.
"That's a waste of taxpayer dollars and that also doesn't prepare kids for life," he told Fox & Friends in an interview Wednesday. "In life there's winners and losers and when your car breaks down, your kids get sick or you have to take a second job to pay your mortgage, you don't get to go to a cry zone, you don't get to pet a pony. You have to deal with it."

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/17/2016, 5:18 pm

happy jack wrote:
[i]A Tale of Two Countries
[b]Don't forget to thank President-Elect Clusterfuck
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/17/2016, 5:44 pm

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
[i]A Tale of Two Countries

Don't forget to thank President-Elect Clusterfuck

There were two countries long, long before Trump embarked on his most recent campaign.
So, suck it up, Buttercup, and go pet a pony.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/19/2016, 10:21 am

.... and, speaking of Buttercups ....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/higher-education-is-awash-with-hysteria-that-might-have-helped-elect-trump/2016/11/18/a589b14e-ace6-11e6-977a-1030f822fc35_story.html?utm_term=.c2e77609aed1

Higher education is awash with hysteria. That might have helped elect Trump.

By George F. Will Opinion writer November 18 at 7:47 PM

Many undergraduates, their fawn-like eyes wide with astonishment, are wondering: Why didn’t the dean of students prevent the election from disrupting the serenity to which my school has taught me that I am entitled? Campuses create “safe spaces” where students can shelter from discombobulating thoughts and receive spiritual balm for the trauma of microaggressions. Yet the presidential election came without trigger warnings?
The morning after the election, normal people rose — some elated, some despondent — and went off to actual work. But at Yale University, that incubator of late-adolescent infants, a professor responded to “heartfelt notes” from students “in shock” by making that day’s exam optional.
Academia should consider how it contributed to, and reflects Americans’ judgments pertinent to, Donald Trump’s election. The compound of childishness and condescension radiating from campuses is a reminder to normal Americans of the decay of protected classes — in this case, tenured faculty and cosseted students.
As “bias-response teams” fanned out across campuses, an incident report was filed about a University of Northern Colorado student who wrote “free speech matters” on one of 680 “#languagematters” posters that cautioned against politically incorrect speech. Catholic DePaul University denounced as “bigotry” a poster proclaiming “Unborn Lives Matter.” Bowdoin College provided counseling to students traumatized by the cultural appropriation committed by a sombrero-and-tequila party. Oberlin College students said they were suffering breakdowns because schoolwork was interfering with their political activism. California State University at Los Angeles established “healing” spaces for students to cope with the pain caused by a political speech delivered three months earlier . Indiana University experienced social-media panic (“Please PLEASE PLEASE be careful out there tonight”) because a Catholic priest in a white robe, with a rope-like belt and rosary beads, was identified as someone “in a KKK outfit holding a whip.”

………

Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/19/2016, 3:54 pm

happy jack wrote:
.... and, speaking of Buttercups ....

Higher education is awash with hysteria. That might have helped elect Trump.

By George F. Will Opinion writer November 18 at 7:47 PM
[/i]
HaHaHa....George Will? You mean the same "Buttercup" that left the GOP? That George Will?
Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Rofl
George Will Leaves GOP, Tells Republicans to Make Sure Donald Trump Loses
Thanks for the laugh,idiot.

Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/19/2016, 4:10 pm

happy jack wrote:

An Iowa state representative has introduced a bill to the state legislature that would fine universities responsible for setting up 'cry rooms' and grief counseling to help students cope with election results.

Yeah, well I don't agree that the government should fine universities, but I do think that the idea of "crying rooms" is utterly absurd. IMHO, college is supposed to be about preparation to enter the "real world," which is not about "safe spaces."

I've always been against this kind of crap. I could be wrong, but it seems like all of this stuff started around the same time people started calling themselves "Progressives." Personally, I've never been comfortable with that label... because I'm not a god damn "progressive," I'm a fucking liberal.

If people have a problem with Trump's election, then they should resist in any way they can... not run away in search of a "crying room." Fuck that!

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/20/2016, 8:47 am

Artie60438 wrote:

That George Will?

Yes, ‘that’ George Will, Snowflake.
Now, when you manage to rustle up the courage to come out of your crying room to pet that pony, your stroke should go in the direction of head to tail so that you don’t ruffle its mane.
Back to top Go down
Artie60438

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/20/2016, 9:21 am

happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

That George Will?
[b]Yes, ‘that’ George Will, Snowflake.
I hope you don't expect me to start apologizing every time I make a fool out of you. Next time do some research before making a jackass of yourself. Sleep
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty11/20/2016, 10:26 am

Artie60438 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Artie60438 wrote:

That George Will?
Yes, ‘that’ George Will, Snowflake.

I hope you don't expect me to start apologizing every time I make a fool out of you. Next time do some research before making a jackass of yourself. Sleep

Are your meds, by chance, past their expiration date?
What in the fuck are you even talking about?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty12/8/2016, 10:53 am

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/harry-reid-interview-232346
Reid predicts death of filibuster

In a POLITICO interview, the departing Democratic leader blamed his party’s 2016 debacle on Jim Comey and said no big changes are needed.

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 CxLlb32UkAEROY2

By SEUNG MIN KIM, BURGESS EVERETT and JOHN BRESNAHAN

12/08/16 05:08 AM EST
Senate Democrats are about to get rolled on Donald Trump’s Cabinet picks. They could spend years in the minority. And instead of the GOP collapse that many expected on Nov. 8, it’s now Democrats soul-searching about what went wrong.
But as Harry Reid prepares to leave the Senate this month after 34 years in Washington, he says everything is just fine with his party, thank you.
To hear Reid tell it, the party’s electoral collapse wasn’t a result of poor messaging or even a bad candidate. It stemmed from looser campaign finance rules, FBI Director James Comey and the influence of a few powerful individuals — namely the Koch brothers, his long-running nemeses. The outgoing Senate minority leader is unapologetic on behalf of his party, and remains resolute that Democrats don’t need to chart a new political course after their 2016 debacle.

Yeah.
Just keep telling yourselves that.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion

Scorpion

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty12/9/2016, 12:33 pm

This rant by Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks, is definitely worth a look, IMHO.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty12/19/2016, 3:41 pm

Jesus H. - can't you people ever just lose gracefully and shut the fuck up?
Like 2000 all over again.

http://michellemalkin.com/2016/12/16/hillary-in-october-rigging-claims-threaten-democracy-hillary-to-donors-last-night-it-was-rigged-dammit/

Hillary in October: ‘Rigging’ claims threaten democracy — Hillary to donors last night: IT WAS RIGGED, DAMMIT!

By Doug Powers  •  December 16, 2016 01:43 PM

**Written by Doug Powers

It hasn’t even been two months since Hillary Clinton said this:

"Donald Trump refused to say that he'd respect the results of this election. By doing that, he's threatening our democracy."

Fast-forward the tape to last night, when Clinton told her wealthy donors that, yeah, there was a whole lotta rigging going on:
Hillary Clinton said on Thursday that the hacking attacks carried out by Russia against her campaign and the Democratic National Committee were intended “to undermine our democracy” and were ordered by Vladimir V. Putin “because he has a personal beef against me.”
Speaking to a group of donors in Manhattan, Mrs. Clinton said that Mr. Putin, the Russian president, had never forgiven her for the accusation she made in 2011, when she was secretary of state, that parliamentary elections his country held that year were rigged.
“Putin publicly blamed me for the outpouring of outrage by his own people, and that is the direct line between what he said back then and what he did in this election,” Mrs. Clinton said.
[…]
Mrs. Clinton said the hacking was one of two “unprecedented” events that led to her defeat. The other was the release of a letter by James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, shortly before the election disclosing new questions about emails handled by her private server. The letter, she said, cost her close races in several battleground states.
“Swing-state voters made their decisions in the final days breaking against me because of the F.B.I. letter from Director Comey,” she said.

Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty2/1/2017, 9:31 am

edge540 wrote:

There is nothing wrong in trying to change the cultural and religious beliefs of religious extremists like for example those who believe in female genital mutilation.

Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.
http://www.newsweek.com/fgm-rates-have-doubled-us-2004-304773

Not to worry - those gentlefolk will not be entering our country for at least 120 days.
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty3/5/2017, 2:55 pm

Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 750x422
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty3/29/2018, 12:04 pm

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/03/28/roseanne_star_sandra_bernhard_women_who_support_trump_unable_to_think_for_themselves.html

When asked about "white women for Trump," Bernhard is stumped and said she "can't understand it."

She said women Trump voters must have felt "inadequate" compared to someone as "educated" as Hillary Clinton and just couldn't have brought themselves to vote for someone superior to them.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty12/3/2018, 10:29 am

https://www.wral.com/curtains-for-the-clintons/18033351/

MAUREEN DOWD: Curtains for the Clintons

TORONTO — The snow is falling lightly.
My thoughts are racing darkly.
I’m feeling something foreign, something I’ve never felt before. It takes me a moment to identify it.
I’m feeling sorry for the Clintons.
In the 27 years I’ve covered Bill and Hillary, I’ve experienced a range of emotions. They’ve dazzled me and they’ve disgusted me.But now they’re mystifying me.
I’m looking around Scotiabank Arena, the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and it’s a depressing sight. It’s two-for-the-price-of-one in half the arena. The hockey rink is half curtained off, but even with that, organizers are scrambling at the last minute to cordon off more sections behind thick black curtains, they say due to a lack of sales. I paid $177 weeks in advance. (I passed on the pricey meet-and-greet option.) On the day of the event, some unsold tickets are slashed to single digits.
I get reassigned to another section as the Clintons’ audience space shrinks. But even with all the herding, I’m still looking at large swaths of empty seats — and I cringe at the thought that the Clintons will look out and see that, too. It was only four years ago, after all, that Canadians were clamoring to buy tickets to see the woman who seemed headed for history.
It’s a sad contrast with the sold-out boffo book tour of Michelle Obama, who’s getting a lot more personal for the premium prices. But introspection has never been within the Clintons’ range.
I can’t fathom why the Clintons would make like aging rock stars and go on a tour of Canada and the U.S. at a moment when Democrats are hoping to break the stranglehold of their cloistered, superannuated leadership and exult in a mosaic of exciting new faces.
What is the point? It’s not inspirational. It’s not for charity. They’re not raising awareness about a cause, like Al Gore with global warming. They’re only raising awareness about the Clintons.It can’t be the money at this point. Have they even spent all the Goldman gold yet? Do they want to swim in their cash like Scrooge McDuck?
The Clintons’ tin cup is worthy of the Smithsonian. They hoovered more than $2 billion in contributions to their campaigns, foundation and philanthropies.
After the White House, the money-grubbing raged on, with the Clintons making over 700 speeches in a 15-year period, blithely unconcerned with any appearance of avarice or of shady special interests and foreign countries buying influence. They stockpiled a whopping $240 million. Even leading up to her 2016 presidential run, Hillary was packing in the speeches, talking to the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, the American Camp Association, eBay, and there was that infamous trifecta of speeches for Goldman Sachs worth $675,000.
“What scares me the most is Hillary’s smug certainty of her own virtue as she has become greedy and how typical that is of so many chic liberals who seem unaware of their own greed,” Charlie Peters, the legendary liberal former editor of The Washington Monthly, told me. “They don’t really face the complicity of what’s happened to the world, how selfish we’ve become and the horrible damage of screwing the workers and causing this resentment that the Republicans found a way of tapping into.” He ruefully worries about the Obamas in this regard, too.
Indeed, in the era of Trump, greed is not only good. It’s grand. The stock market is our highest value. Mammonism rules.
But watching the Clintons hash over their well-worn tale of falling in love at Yale Law School, I realize that it’s not only about the money.
Some in Clintonworld say Hillary fully intends to be the nominee. Once more, in Toronto, she didn’t rule it out, dodging the question with a lame joke. She carries herself with the air of a president in exile. Her consigliere, Philippe Reines, has prodded reporters on including her name when they write about 2020 candidates.
And Bill has given monologues to old friends about how Hillary knows how she’d have to run in 2020, that she couldn’t have a big staff and would just speak her mind and not focus-group everything. (That already sounds focus-grouped.)
After losing to an orange puffer clown fish who will go down as one of the most destructive forces in American history and flushing the Obama legacy down the drain, that’s delusional. Some Obama associates say the former president has some regrets about throwing his support solely behind Hillary and knows he misread the anger and frustration of voters.
Bill was radioactive in the midterms and Hillary was the Ghost of Christmas Past. Her approval rating is at a record low of 36 percent. The only American who seems truly interested in her these days is President Donald Trump, who can’t stop tweeting about her. She’s still money in his book.
The Clintons refuse to be discarded. It has been their joint project for half a century to be at the center of the public scene and debate. The way that the whole thing came crashing down in 2016 is too hard for them to bear. They would like to rewrite the ending, but there is no way to do that.
Nothing they have done lately suggests that they have learned anything, including their obtuse post-#MeToo comments about Monica Lewinsky, who has been far more candid and sympathetic in the 20th anniversary retellings of the impeachment saga. The Clintons are still unable to hold themselves accountable. The formerly golden couple who dominated their party for nearly three decades is traveling North America in a bubble, shockingly un-self-aware.
Their pathological need to be relevant in America is belied by a Canadian arena, where stretches of empty seats bear witness to the passing of their relevance.
It’s a pity.

Now will you go away?
Back to top Go down
happy jack

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty12/25/2019, 8:51 am

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/2020-vision-hillary-shares-hanukkah-message-with-photo-from-white-house/

2020 VISION? Hillary shares Hanukkah message — with photo from White House

December 23, 2019
By Kyle Olson

Hillary Clinton still has the White House on her mind.
The former first lady and failed 2016 presidential candidate tweeted out a Hanukkah message to her followers on Sunday, and included a photo from a White House ceremony when she was an occupant there.
“Sending warm wishes to everyone celebrating Hanukkah!” she wrote, along with a photo that shows President Bill Clinton’s arm around her shoulder.

Just can't let it go, can you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton 2016   Hillary Clinton 2016 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton 2016
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4